Prison Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pout for me scum, wink your willing hole for my huge cock".

I continued with my ass pouting because the electric shock hadn't yet worn off and I certainly didn't need another. In fact I wondered if I could ever push rather than suck ever again! Horse cock was obviously turned on by my asshole and brought his thick pole up, to press firmly into it. To my surprise my ass nearly gobbled him up, so quick did his meat disappear into me and how filling it was, the girth and length completely overflowed my capacity. I felt glad I could take this huge organ with very little pain but that notion was quelled when he started to thrust harder and deeper. If he went much deeper I would have to open my mouth to let it out!

His thrusting slowed and the pulling back began, inches of it slid smoothly out of me only to be rammed home again, the tempo rising as he gained more sexual feeling. Now he was a well oiled piston, a reciprocating cock shaft plumbing the depths of me, sliding effortlessly past a sphincter long since torn aside and rearranging my insides.

He gained pace, slamming so hard my head was hitting the wall, I saw stars but still he went faster, his ass must have been a blur. Funny that with all I have had to put up with, I was thinking about his ass, his dark muscular mounds, his great cock and beefy body. All the while I was pushing back towards him meeting his thrusts wantonly, he groaned, grabbing my hips and pulling me ever further onto his massive tool. I too groaned, in pain, as he ejaculated into me. I could feel every spurt from his cock, great torrents of cum flooded my guts but now I felt empowered. I had made him want me, made him want to fuck me, only I could make him cum hard and deep in ass, My Ass.

He withdrew and ordered me to the dining hall. The other prisoners were already eating as I made to join the queue,

"1887, Rest," came the order, within seconds I had assumed the position.

"What makes you think you should have food? You haven't worked in the fields all day like these men, in fact I hear you sexually assaulted a guard."

I stood watching as the others ate, cum trickling from my ruined, open ass in a steady flow down my legs, seeming to want to sully the floor that I had mopped earlier.

We were marched off to our cells, weary men all but I was ravenously hungry, not having not eaten since 7a.m. the day before.

Back in the cell I was wary now of the others and kept my back to the barred door.

The big rapist guy stood in front of me,

"Do you want something to eat?" he whispered.

Although fearing the worst, I nodded. He punched me, a short jab to the stomach. I doubled over, my stomach had put up with a lot all day, this was the final straw. He pulled on his dick encouraging it to harden and shoved it into my mouth.

"Feast on this meat and you'll get plenty of gravy," came the growl.

Already gasping for breath, I was again forced to suck cock if I wanted to live. He was thrusting into me, my ass banging the barred metal cell door until a guard walked up. His view was of my open ass trickling cum bent over to suck another prisoner off, which was strictly against the rules.

"Open 42," he shouted, "1887 get out here."

I walked hunched over, still panting, saliva drooling from my mouth. He didn't move but in order to exit the cell, bent over as I was, I had to stop when my face was just an inch from his cock. My breath was rasping and blowing over his organ, I couldn't straighten, my stomach muscles had given up on me. He turned his upper body to order the door shut and in doing so brought his cock to my lips. Still panting, I was virtually kissing his rising member, even though I had backed up so far, that one of the bars of the closed door was hard in the crack of my bum. One of the guys in the cell goosed my ass and I lurched forward my lips engulfing his cock.

"1887, for your wanton display of depravity you will be confined to the pillory."

With that I was led away for punishment for more crimes I didn't commit.

In the punishment room the guard stopped, I was still almost doubled over, he moved to stand in front of me. So close I could see the saliva from my earlier collision with his cock.

"Do your duty," he said, as he slipped his soft cock between my lips. I was conscious of the ever present baton swinging by his side, my body couldn't take any more electric shocks. I started to nibble along the length of him bringing him to full hardness, concentrating on the sensitive ridge of his glans, as I used my lips to push back his foreskin. I slid down the dark veiny shaft until, thrusting forward, he caused me to gag. Coughing and with a mouthful of saliva I couldn't swallow, I liberally coated his thick pole. He pulled out and turned me around, Oh no, not again.

I was pushed to stand with my head close to a wall, as he slapped my ass cheeks and slipped into me. His coated rod glided smoothly up inside my body, the pain was far less than before and he was soon slapping his balls against mine. His thrusts became a tempo that my mind put a song to, the cadence used for resuscitation. I could do with that I thought, bring me back from the dead, obviously I was in a delirious state, due to lack of food and the abuse I had suffered in the last two days . . . only two days?

By now his thrusts were pushing me forward, rocking me on weary legs, I had to support myself by bracing my arms against the wall. His movements grew violent, slapping my ass cheeks as he rode me, then squeezing my neck with both hands as he neared his orgasm. He grunted with the effort of sliding hard and fast into my soft ass, he went limp. I could feel a weak dribble from a barely pulsing dick deep inside. He slumped over me, I could barely support myself, we fell in a heap on the floor. Puffing and panting we were both spent, when the door opened and another guard walked in. By now my violator was flaccid and he jumped to his feet,

"He tried to escape punishment but I brought him to the ground," he declared.

"Then tie him to the pillory," said the second guard, hauling me to my feet.

The pillory was a wooden post with a wide wooden cross piece, above shoulder height and some 30 inches wide. My wrists were secured through holes in the cross piece, wide and higher than my head. Standing upright was still difficult for me and the punishment I had just received was no help.

"Twenty lashes for each sexual depravity," said the guard.

"No doubt you involved all three of your cell mates in your depraved antics."

"Sir, No, I didn't Sir."

"All three weren't involved?"

"Sir,yes but."

"But? there's no qualification you can add that can redeem your sexual proclivities."

"Then attempting to seduce a guard in the showers," he made the points on his fingers.

"Don't forget trying to escape punishment," said the second guard, "You're too easy on the scum."

One hundred lashes, to punish me for being degraded by others, what sort of system is this?

They took turns to lash my body, all over. Starting with back, ass and thighs, then turning me around to thrash chest, belly and the final twenty to my cock and balls. They both had hard cocks as they tortured me, their meat slapping their thighs as they swung the lash. My cock was going to be heavily marked with criss cross red stripes, I felt even more degraded as it hardened, because pressure and pain had stimulated it to full erection.

"See the scum likes it, thrash his cock some more," one forced my rigid cock down whilst the other beat down on it with the lash, pre cum had started to form at its tip.

"Ow, watch where you're hitting," said the one holding me, "Here use this."

He handed over his shock baton. God no. Grinning and lining it up carefully, the tip was brought close to the eye of my dick. I trembled, I'd been shocked in most places since I've been here but this doesn't bear thinking about. My trembling caused my dick to move, as if dodging the inevitable. The baton moved away, I relaxed slightly, then, a quick move and it was back, the blue spark leapt to the pre cum wetting the eye of my dick.

"Argh, I shouted, the shock travelled down my urethra, spasming my balls, shooting out cum like a shotgun. The pain made me try to curl up in a ball, succeeding only to raise my knees, putting even more strain on my ravaged body. I jerked and thrashed, held captive in the presence of evil.

"See he got his rocks off with that one."

They laughed as they left, I was just hanging, hurting, unable to think anymore, just racked with pain.

The next day I was released to work in the fields. Long lines of prisoners crouched over the crops as they lifted root vegetables by hand. A multi blade type device had been driven over the growing crops to ease them to the surface, we had to select the best for market and the rest for the prison. I held a thick carrot in my hand as I lifted others, taking a surruptious bite from the smaller end when no one was looking. I had consumed almost half of it before I was caught.

"1887, what do you think you're doing," came the shout, a guard walked over. Swallowing hard I replied, "Sir nothing, Sir."

"Show me your hand," he ordered.

I opened my hand to reveal the somewhat gnawed carrot.

"Are you making a butt plug for your ass," he enquired, "It looks big enough even for your loose asshole.

.

I groaned inwardly, I knew where this was going.

"Sir no, Sir, I was just hungry, Sir"

"So you thought you would steal from your fellow prisoners, did you?

"Sir no, Sir."

"I think that is a butt plug you have there, so you had better put it where it belongs."

I bent to push the large vegetable up my ass, it would almost go in but stopped just before my ass could close on it. The guard walked behind me to check,

"Bend forward a little more," he ordered, "I can see the problem."

He booted me up the ass, the carrot disappeared - someone has just parked a truck up my ass. The green leafy top of the carrot was tickling my thighs as he said,

"I'll check every now and then, to see if you still have it there, you can eat it tonight."

The day passed slowly, the work was hard, back breaking toil, everyone was glad when the whistle blew to head back to the showers. I was lucky and managed to get through the showers quickly, my green 'tail' a subject for comment. I lined up with the other prisoners for the evening meal, pork sausages and vegetables. My mouth was watering, the aroma was delicious, until a voice called,

"1887, what are you doing queuing for food when you already have yours?"

Oh, no, the carrot.

"Remove your food and proceed to eat."

Easier said than done, the limp foliage was not strong enough to help pull it out, I bent over digging my fingers into my asshole. A couple of finger nails got a limited purchase on the vegetable butt plug, I strained to eject it. Consciously willing the thing to emerge from its hiding place, using fingernails and bruised ass muscles, it finally plopped into my hand. Stained with various fluids the reprehensible object was fit only for the bin.

"Eat," came the voice of a guard, looking up I saw he was staring at me, I rolled the carrot over to try to find the cleanest place to start. I nibbled at the warm smelly object making inroads through the cleaner interior parts. Under the watchful gaze I finished all of it, my first sustenance for days.

Back in our cell, my stomach rumbled, unused to having food and of such indigestible quality. One of the prisoners put a friendly arm on my shoulder,

"We have food for you, we smuggled sausages from dining hall in our ass. You should like that seeing as how you're used to it." He squatted and started to strain,

"I'm not touching it," he whispered, "if you want it, you'll have to lay under me and suck it out."

What can I say, I was starving, I lay under his ass, looked up at his hairless butt with something brown extruding from it. I hoped this was not a cruel practical joke but after last night who could tell? The sausage, if that's what it was, protruded quite a way by now and I thought, if I gripped it with my teeth and pulled it out, he couldn't dump on me straight away. It wasn't too soft so I took a firm hold and pulled the sausage from his ass, chewing it down before anyone could stop me from consuming it.

The others also fed me direct from their ass, the big, rapist guy, ordered me to kiss his asshole, but after what I had been through, that was no big deal. At last, food in my stomach, I needed it to regain my strength.

Tired, sore from fists, branding, whipping and electric shock batons I really only wanted to sleep. What do you know? I was allowed to.

It was the next night that it happened, I was hit in the stomach as we all returned to our cells, someone grabbed my neck and pulled me to the far side of the block. I ended up in cell across from mine where the smiling man was. He fondled me openly, caressing my ass and rubbing his hand up and down my shaft. His two cell mates held my wrists and pulled me spread-eagled across the front of the cell door. My previous cell mates watched avidly as smiley man started to fuck my ass.

I was shagged mercilessly by the big man. Rough grunting sex like rutting animals. When he had cum the others took their turn to violate me and to ejaculate up my poor ass.

My arms were then pulled back behind me, back to my thighs, then slid towards my knees. Now, only my cock was touching the bars, I was bent like a bow, my cock thrust out into the corridor. Held in that position, they started to wank me, rough strokes with no thought to my needs, their dry scaly hands rubbed my poor abused cock. My rigid pole thrust from my thighs, jutting out lewdly into the corridor. Harder they tugged me and I began to thrust forward pushing against their strength and beating my turgid cock against the bars.

I was going to cum, beautiful sensation swamped me, with a last pull back of my foreskin, I came. Fountains of cum jetted from my poor battered body, I was still bent unbelievably backwards, head back, thrusting out my cock and cumming in pints, over the corridor and, as my head arose, I saw dark thighs covered in my cum, as horse cock stood outside the cell.

I staggered with the release of tension and fell against the bars, in bewilderment. The others were all on their bunks. To the guards eyes I was openly wanking in front of dozens of witnesses, despoiling the corridor and him!

"Open 45," he shouted, "1887, Out now. For sexual deviance and flagrant disregard of the rules, you will be punished severely."

What could I say? It did look that way.

We ended up in the punishment room,

"Lick this cum off me," he growled.

I knelt before him, licking my ejaculate from his thighs, holding dark muscular legs, I couldn't help but appreciate his finely toned, naked body. Having cleaned him I looked up imploringly,

"There could be some on your ass, Master, I will attend to it," he appeared not to notice my change of title for him. I quickly kissed and licked those big fleshy globes and he turned to allow me access. My tongue was feverishly licking the crack of his ass, making a bee line for the tight sphincter. I bent under his spread legs to kiss at his balls and down the underside of his massive cock. It was already beginning to rise, my kisses merely helped it to attain full hardness.

He stood there, magnificent, like a dark statue of an ancient God. His enormous weapon thrust forward, as if about to do battle. I looked up from my prone position,

"May I adore your magnificence." I asked thickly.

He nodded his acquiescence, like a noble King. I placed my lips over the most wondrous cock of them all and felt honoured. Time flew by as I licked and sucked and stroked his huge phallus, taking him to the edge of orgasm before allowing it to subside. One moment he was on his toes, my lips having him teeter on the brink of orgasm, the next I just squeezed that ebony tool, holding him back. My ministrations went on for ages as I brought him to the very pinnacle of desire, he gripped my head and thrust far into my throat, pumping cum and shuddering on trembling knees.

He emptied himself into me. I swallowed and slurped, some escaping from my mouth as the huge load ran over my tongue, dripping as I tried to breathe. Small shudders ran through him as I sucked the very last drops, he then withdrew. The great cock took ages to pull free as I sucked it clean whilst it passed over my lips, only to bang my chest as it fell to hang totally drained.

"Thank you Master, for the permission to worship you", I said, hoping against hope that he would protect me in this hell hole.

"Were starting a new scheme, you could ask to go into solitary," he said, offhandedly. "You would service me and I would then give you food. If tired of you, you're back in general population and your sentence resumes, even if three years have passed, because working in the fields is time served."

Even the two years of my sentence means goodbye to my job. The flat and car will be re-possessed and most of my savings were for the camper, fuel and food.

What do I have to lose? My ass is torn and I've allied myself to the biggest darkest fuck partner in the world.

I am a wanted man. But in a nice way. At least I'll be full, if only from the bottom up.

*****

12