Prison of Cries Ch. 08

Story Info
Captured agent meets the person behind her torment.
1.1k words
4.43
62.4k
29

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RamonaE
RamonaE
462 Followers

Alice was too weak to resist when the men pulled her to her feet. Even the way her body surged with new arousal at their masculine presence weakened her, and she stumbled out between them, her legs barely working.

Cherish lunged forward and kissed her. She whispered urgently, "If you see my parents again, tell them I love them." Then one of the men grabbed her by the hair and tossed her back onto the mattress.

"I will," Alice assured her, struggling in the gloved hands that held her. Their masculine presence had her dripping, and she wanted to fall to her knees and suck off the nearest of them.

She met Cherish's eyes and saw the girl's look of utter, total defeat, even as a naked man was carried into the cell and dumped on the floor. Cherish's sob of either relief or despair was cut short as the door slammed shut.

The icy corridor cleared Alice's head a little, and she was able to walk, her bare feet slapping on the tile. A guard loosely held each of her upper arms, clearly believing she needed only support, not restraint. The cold made her nipples tighten even more, and her breasts swayed painfully with every step, but she tried to focus enough to decide if this was her moment. A few well-placed blows, and she would be, momentarily at least, free. But what then? She'd still be lost, and naked, and horny. So horny....

Before she could sort through all this, they brought her to another cell, opened the door and thrust her inside. She stumbled to her knees, her hair tumbling over her face. The door slammed shut behind her. She tossed it behind her shoulders and looked around.

It was another identical cell, and again she wasn't alone. But this time, there wasn't just one other occupant.

A couple lay on the mattress. The woman was on her back, legs spread, and the man pounded into her. Their grunts and moans didn't stop when she entered, although both turned to look at her.

The woman was older, with iron-gray wavy hair and a deeply-lined face. She had the kind of wide body that women got in middle age. The man, on the other hand, was actually a boy, probably no older than twenty, with black hair and heavy eyebrows. He was lean, muscular, with tattoos on his arm and back. They did not stop their movements even as they looked her over.

Alice was frozen with a fresh rush of desire. She had seen couples fuck before, but with her own body afire, she felt a mixture of envy and jealousy. She wanted to be the woman beneath the boy, his cock inside her, her hips meeting his. She could certainly do better than this old woman, who seemed exhausted.

The woman's cries grew more urgent, and she suddenly arched her back, her hands clawing at the mattress. There was more anguish in her voice than Alice had ever thought possible. She felt a fresh rush of pity.

Finished, the boy rocked back on his heels, and his gleaming erection bobbed in the light as he withdrew from the woman. He was slender, and like so many skinny men, his cock was impressively large.

With no preliminaries he crawled on his hands and knees over to Alice, shoved her onto her back and penetrated her in one swift movement.

Alice grunted and said, "No!" But of course there was no resisting. Her body, numb after her time with Cherish, was on fire again, her vagina dripping with moisture. Her hips, battered from her time with Lawson, ached as he pushed them apart, but there was no resisting. He paid no attention to the rest of her body, spent no time sucking her nipples or pawing her breasts, certainly had no interest in kissing her. He simply positioned himself and, with a groan, pushed his way easily into her.

He and Alice both came after only a few rapid thrusts. His ejaculation was much more intense than Lawson's, more voluminous, and went on longer than any man she'd ever been with. When he finished, he collapsed atop her, gasping for breath. She held his shoulders, aware all at once that he was a total stranger even more so than Lawson.

*I don't even know this boy,* she thought as his penis softened within her. She moved her arms and legs weakly, like a dying insect, trying to sort this sudden new experience into something she could comprehend. "Who...are you?" she gasped. "What's your name?"

"He doesn't speak English," the older woman said. She lay on her side on the mattress, watching them. Her body, mannish and saggy, gleamed with recent sweat, and she had a thick patch of ungroomed pubic hair. "I think his name is Pablo."

Pablo's cock began to harden again, and he whimpered as he swelled within her. He muttered something in a language she didn't recognize. It could have been an apology, or a plea for help. But it did nothing to stop the inexorable erection.

Alice sobbed. How much semen could her body hold?

The older woman sighed. "I guess he's done with me for a while."

Pablo began to thrust within her again. Alice clutched at him as she rose toward a fresh orgasm, trying to keep her head clear. "Pablo...Pablo, please, don't...ohhhh...oh, my God, no....."

She came again, and was in mid-orgasm when he suddenly pushed himself up, pulled out of her and ejaculated on her belly. He masturbated every last drop out, then fell on his side next to her, his sweat-drenched body hitting the floor with a loud, wet smack. He continued to stroke his penis as white drops dripped from it onto his own abdomen.

"He likes to do that," the older woman said. She gestured at sticky patches of drying semen on her own stomach.

Alice raised herself on her elbows, not bothering to close her legs. "Wait...wait, both of you...." she said, trying to calm her racing heart. "We need to...stop for a minute." She sat up, the sensation of being filled with his semen almost unbearable. She watched him stroke himself back into tumescence, his eyes closed.

"I'm Emily," the older woman said, her voice tired.

"A-Alice."

Pablo ejaculated onto his own belly again with a little moan. He looked at Alice with desperate, glassy eyes. She fought down the urge to suck him off.

"How long have you been here?" Emily asked.

"Not...not long. A couple of days at the most." She stood up, trying to ignore the sensation of semen trickling from her, sticky as it slid down the insides of her thighs. "What about you?"

Emily sighed. "From the beginning. You see...I'm the one who invented all this."

RamonaE
RamonaE
462 Followers