Prison Pet Pt. 01

Story Info
Erica draws Roxie's attention at all all-girl prison.
8.6k words
4.45
118k
145

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing about a dominant/submissive relationship. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Erica's heart dropped as she looked at the cell doors closing loudly in front of her. This whole time she hadn't really believed it. Even after the arrest, the arraignment, the trial, sentencing, and the bus ride to the penitentiary she still couldn't believe it. She had been working to pay off an insurmountable amount of student loans and ended up writing several fraudulent checks to pay her bills on time. Her lawyers argued that her amount of debt gave her no other option but the state disagreed. She was sentenced to 18 months in an all-women penitentiary.

Erica was tall with blue eyes and light brown hair that fell to her shoulders. She had been a bit of a jock in high school and college and had a very athletic body. She didn't take shit from anybody, which had always gotten her into trouble before.

As Erica had walked to her cell in her new prison uniform the other women in the cellblock launched jeers and catcalls at her. A couple of them started chanting in unison "Fresh meat! Fresh meat! Fresh meat!" Some of the things they yelled they were going to do to her were truly disgusting and Erica had to look at the floor to hide her embarrassment and shame. She walked by a cell only a few down from hers and saw a large young woman with long, dark hair holding the bars and staring at her. She looked right at Erica and said, "You are going to be mine, bitch." The way she said it made it seem more of a promise than a threat. Erica shuddered and continued being escorted to her cell by the guards.

After the doors closed, Erica felt an urge to cry and began stifling a sob. "Are you okay?" she heard a voice ask from the back of the cell. This was her new cellmate, Tammy. Tammy was a little blonde thing with a pretty face and a voice that always sounded hesitant. She looked about ten years older than Erica, which would put Tammy in her mid-thirties. She seemed friendly and so Erica began to speak with her.

"I'll be fine, but this is going to be really hard to get used to."

"Yes it will, but I can try and help however I can."

"OK, what do I need to know to make it in here?"

"Mostly you just need to listen to the guards and try not to make any enemies. Did you see Roxie when you walked in here?"

"Was she the large woman with dark hair?"

"Yes that would be Roxanne. You need to watch out for her."

"Why is that?"

"Apparently she was a big time drug lord on the outside before she got 20 years for smuggling. She still has a lot of connections outside and does favors for the guards all the time. She practically owns this place. Roxie has tastes of a... certain distinction. So she always has to..." Tammy was trying to find the right word "... initiate the new girls."

"What do you mean, initiate?"

Tammy looked at Erica like she was dumb and replied, "What do you think? Every new girl who comes in has to go through with it. Young or old, fat or skinny, ugly or beautiful, Roxie has them all."

Besides making out with girls at parties in college, Erica had never been with a woman before. Regardless of her sense of sexuality, she certainly did not want her first time with any woman to be with a bloated slug in a prison.

"So how do I keep that from happening?"

"I don't know. It is pretty much inevitable. You might be able to get some of the guards to help you but some of them are in her pocket. And after she has you, one of three things will happen. She might decide you aren't worth the trouble to have again, and will leave you alone the rest of your time here. Or she might let you join her club of cronies. She has a bunch of friends in this block who all do her bidding and are completely loyal to her. Or if she really likes you, she will never leave you alone." Tammy started to sound really uncomfortable as she said this last part and so Erica changed the subject so Tammy didn't have to elaborate any further.

They talked into the night about their lives in the outside. It was hard to believe a woman as timid as Tammy was an accomplice to one of the largest embezzlement cases in history. She had helped her husband steal money from the company he worked for. The amount must have been huge, because he had a life sentence and Tammy had gotten 8 years. She had served two years of her sentence so far. Before they went to bed Tammy asked Erica, "Will you be my friend, Erica."

"I would love that, Tammy. I really could use one here."

"Good. I could use one too."

After that, they rolled over on their hard prison cots and fell asleep..

The next morning every inmate had to wake up and take their morning shower. Erica had showered naked in front of plenty of women before when she did sports, but it was never as uncomfortable as this. Several of the other inmates were leering and whooping at her as she lathered herself with soap and rinsed herself off. As she was leaving the shower she saw Roxie about to get in. She was openly staring at Erica's tits and ass as Erica walked by her. Roxie took her hand and smacked Erica hard across the right ass cheek, hard enough to leave a handprint. Erica glared at her and Roxie started laughing. A guard yelled "No touching!" and Roxie shrugged and starting taking her clothes off to shower.

The next few days Erica made sure that Tammy or another inmate was around anytime she was working in the laundry or wandering the grounds. She always made sure a guard was in sight as well. There was a guard who had been staring at her breasts on her first day in prison., Erica showed her tits to him and he promised that he would let her shower by herself and not let anyone else in while she was there. Tammy and Erica would stay up late into the night and talk in their cell. They were quickly becoming very close. Having a friend made it feel like Erica really would make it to 18 months.

Erica had gone five days without any incident before her encounter in the cafeteria. She had just been served a disgusting looking lunch and was carrying her tray to sit with Tammy at one of the tables when she saw Roxie coming towards her. Roxie hit the tray down with her hand, spilling the food and drink all over Erica's feet. One of Roxie's toadies, a skinny woman with a butch haircut named Blair cackled at the sight.

Roxie grabbed Erica's shoulder and said, "Why haven't you given me tribute yet, fresh meat?"

Erica replied with venom in her voice, "Oh I'm sorry Roxanne. Did you think I might be a lesbian? Even if I were, I would never want to be with a cow like you." Blair stepped forward acting like she was going to start throwing punches, but Roxanne held her back.

"You have got spunk, and I like that. But that will only get you so far. Either you give yourself to me or I am going to take it from you. And you may not enjoy it."

"There is no way I would," I retorted.

"You talk big, but I bet you will know what my insides taste like before this week is over."

Erica stared daggers at her as Roxie walked away with her arm around Blair. She tried to remain outwardly calm since everyone in the cafeteria was staring at her. But inside, she was in turmoil. She knew that Roxie was going to try something soon, and Erica might have not have enough protection. That night Erica took Tammy into her confidence and told her about the arrangement Erica had with the guard who kept watch while she showered. She asked Tammy if she could keep a look-out as well and come help if Roxie tried anything. Tammy agreed and the two young women hugged and held hands in her cot for a bit before Erica climbed out and went to bed on her own cot.

The next day, Erica waited until the rest of the women were finished showering before she approached the guard on duty. He had been letting her in to shower by herself after everyone else had gone according to their little arrangement. He said to her "If I get caught showing any favoritism, I could get into a lot of trouble. I'm not sure the reward is worth the risk." She replied to him, "Well keep me safe until tomorrow and maybe I will let you touch them." He tipped his cap to me and said, "That should do nicely. Have a nice shower."

As long as Erica had her privacy she took her time in the shower. As she washed herself she ran her hands up and down her breasts and vulva, knowing she would rarely have any chance to do this for the next year and a half without at least a dozen people watching. She stood there rubbing her clit when she heard a voice from across the bathroom. "Well look what we have here? Enjoying some extracurricular activities, are we?"

Erica saw Roxanne and Blair walk into the shower, still wearing their prison uniforms. She covered her breasts with her arms and said, "Excuse me, can I have some privacy."

"No," said Blair.

Tammy should have been watching for Roxanne coming into the bathroom, she should be coming any minute with the guard. Roxanne saw Erica looking around and asked, "Are you trying to find someone? Why don't you come out, Tams?" Erica's mouth dropped open in shock as she saw Tammy walk in, looking forlorn.

"She was the one that gave you up, Erica. Told us all about your deal with the guard and exactly when we could find you." Tammy looked up from the floor at Erica, and when she caught her looking at her she quickly looked back down at the floor.

"Tammy, why?" Erica asked pleadingly.

"Because we own her," Roxie said. "Say it, pet."

"B-because they own me," Tammy said. "I do whatever they say."

"You think that asshole was going to protect you just because you showed him your titties? The men here are pigs. We made Tammy blow him and he said we could do whatever we wanted in here for twenty minutes."

Erica realized how trapped she was now and began screaming for help. She screamed for the guards, for anybody to come help her.

"Will somebody shut that bitch up?" Blair asked.

"No one is going to hear you, and even if they could they wouldn't help." Roxie said.

"Tammy, help me!" Erica screamed.

"Oh, do you need a demonstration of how much of a pet little Tammy is?" Roxie asked. "Tams! Get on all fours!"

Tammy bent over and got on her knees and put her hands out in front of her to get on all fours.

"Start barking like a dog."

Tammy began yipping and barking like a dog. Erica was in shock as this situation unfolded. Tammy didn't even question or hesitate at all, she just did exactly what she was told.

"Tams, you are a good little doggy aren't you? I want you to crawl over to Blair and sniff her butt."

Tammy crawled over slowly and put her face right on the back of Blair's pants. Blair laughed maniacally as Tammy began sniffing right near where Blair's asshole was.

"Now lick Blair's asshole, pet. Lick it good."

Tammy immediately pulled down Blair's pants and spread her asscheeks so that her anus was exposed. Tammy wasted no time sticking her tongue out and licking between Blair's cheeks. Blair started moaning as Tammy began licking harder and deeper. It didn't look like Tammy was just licking Blair's ass, it looked like she was trying to fuck it with her tongue.

Erica was still covering her breasts with her hands. Her whole body was numb and she was frozen in shock. She couldn't believe what she was seeing before her eyes.

Roxie's eyes seemed to be inspecting Erica closely and as she started walking over to her. She came right up next to Erica and turned the shower faucet off. Erica was still dripping wet. Roxie put her hand on Erica's chin, and her head up so she could look in Erica's eyes as she asked, "Do you like what you see?"

Erica didn't answer, her eyes were scanning the room looking for any way out as Tammy continued pleasuring Blair's asshole with her tongue.

"I think you do. I think you are just pretending you don't. After you get a taste of me you will be just like Tammy. You are going to be my new pet. You will do-

"Any..." Roxanne put her hand on Erica's shoulder.

"Thing." Roxie put her head next to Erica's.

"I." She began to whisper in her ear.

"Want." She stuck her tongue out and Erica felt it lick her ear. Figuring she wouldn't have another chance, she quickly pushed Roxie over and began running for the exit. Unfortunately, Blair realized what was happening just in time and jumped out to grab Erica. She kneed Erica in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Blair tried to take ahold of Erica but Erica punched her in the mouth and tried running again. Suddenly she felt two strong arms wrap around her from behind. She couldn't believe that Roxie was that fast, only a few seconds had elapsed. She put Erica in a hold and though Erica tried her best to escape it Roxie was incredibly strong. Roxie quickly grabbed something out of her pocket and held Erica's hands together. Erica realized that Roxie had grabbed a piece of rope and was tying her hands behind her back. After she finished tying her, she knew there was no escape. Roxie grabbed Erica and pushed her back against the wall.

"I like you a lot better like this," Roxie said. Blair was wiping blood off her nose, staring at Erica in hatred all the while. Tammy was sitting on the floor, a passive observer in this.

Blair and Roxie had cornered Erica against the wall and Roxie said, "Alright, it is time for your initiation. Spread 'em." Erica kept her legs pressed together and looked at Roxie with defiance. Roxie looked like she was used to having her orders followed and glared back.

"For fuck's sake, just do what they say Erica," Tammy said from the floor. Figuring there was nothing that could be done to stop it now, Erica moved her feet apart so that her legs were spread. Roxie took two of her fingers and began rubbing Erica's slit. They wormed their way slowly into Erica's cunt. Erica gasped as they entered her. Roxie began finger-fucking Erica while Blair reached out her hands and began roughly grabbing Erica's breasts. If she hadn't felt so violated she probably would have been enjoying herself, Roxie definitely knew which folds and creases in a vagina her fingers would do the most good in. After a minute they switched so that Blair was fingering her while Roxie squeezed Erica's breasts. She squeezed Erica's nipples tightly until Erica started squealing. Roxie laughed in delight and then took the fingers that had been in Erica's pussy and tried to put them in Erica's mouth. Erica turned her head away and refused to open her mouth causing Roxie to laugh even harder. Blair was attempting to get revenge for the punch to the face and was trying to fuck Erica with her whole hand, causing Erica to start to swoon and she had to put her back against the wall to stay upright.

"Alright, that is enough Blair." Roxie said. This seemed to be Blair's cue to let Roxie go on her own because she stepped back and stood next to Tammy who was still sitting docile on her knees. Erica saw Blair take her hand and start petting Tammy's head like she really was a dog. Roxie looked at Erica and said, "Get on your knees, bitch."

Erica refused to comply and stayed leaning against the wall.

"I said get on your knees, bitch." Roxie took something out of one of her back pockets. It looked like a broken shard of window glass with a very sharp point on one end.

Erica had never taken shit from anyone before and decided she wouldn't start now. She said "Fuck you" and spat in Roxie's face.

The response was instant. Roxie slapped Erica as hard as she could right across the face. Erica felt the room spinning and she struggled to right herself following the slap. She saw Roxie wipe Erica's spit off her face and she took the shard of glass and put the point right on Erica's throat. "Get on your knees bitch, or I will fucking cut you." Erica looked into Roxie's eyes and saw that she wasn't kidding. If Erica did not do as she said Roxie was going to hurt her.

Slowly, Erica lowered herself onto her knees. "Much better," Roxie said. "Now I need you to lick my feet." Erica hadn't even noticed when Roxie had taken her shoes and socks off. Leaning forward she began to lick the tops and sides of Roxie's feet. She could taste the odor that she always associated with smelly feet as she ran her tongue up and down both of Roxie's feet. "Oh yeah, suck on my toes now." Erica took one of Roxie's big toes in her mouth and began to suck on it. "Lick between my toes now." Erica took her tongue and flicked it around between Roxie's big toe and the one next to it. Erica felt humiliated and completely degraded but a strange part of her was actually starting to feel turned on. Before she could start exploring this new sensation Roxie commanded, "Enough." Roxie grabbed the back of Erica's hair and pulled her up off Roxie's feet.

Roxie pulled her pants and underwear off in a single motion and presented her naked legs and pussy. It looked like Roxie didn't even try to keep her pubic hair trimmed, her bush curled out over her pussy and thighs. She must already be turned on, because Erica could smell a strong, pungent scent wafting from Roxie's sex. Erica thought it smelled like rotting fish.

Roxie told Erica, "Today, I am going to give you a yummy treat. And you need to lick it all up. Can you do that for me?"

Erica wanted to shake her head and yell "No!" but she just nodded and said "mmm-hmm".

"I want to hear you say the words. Beg to lick my delicious pussy."

"May I please lick your delicious pussy, Roxie?" Erica could hardly believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"You are such a little slut. I am going to untie you. Don't try anything. Now crawl over here." Erica got back on her hands and knees and crawled toward Roxie. When she got closer Roxie stepped back a few paces so Eric had to crawl further. Roxie stuck out her hips and presented her moist pussy. Erica tentatively moved her face close and the smell of her was almost overpowering. Erica began to lightly lick the outside of her pussy lips. She caught some of Roxie's hair in her mouth and tried to spit it out. After licking for a minute Roxie said, "Come on, it isn't a popsicle. Get your tongue inside there." At Roxie's urging Erica began to tongue the middle of her slit and lick up and down. She still refused to put her tongue inside of Roxie's pussy. Roxie said, "This isn't working." She grabbed Erica by her hair again and pulled her over to a wall. Roxie sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. "Lay down on your stomach facing me." Erica laid down with her mouth inches away from Roxie's wet pussy.

"Tammy, come over here and show your friend how to eat a pussy." Erice vaguely remembered Blair beginning to touch herself while watching Erica lick pussy for the first time, but Tammy had sat on the floor, awaiting Roxie's next command. Now Tammy crawled over and pulled Erica's hips up and spread her thighs open giving her direct access to Erica's cunt. Tammy didn't wait a second, she began to immediately start licking Erica's pussy. Tammy was really getting in there, putting her entire mouth over Erica's pussy while she licked and munched on it. Erica was trying to contain herself, not wanting to let Blair or Roxie know how much she was enjoying this.

After letting Tammy work on Erica's pussy for a few minutes, Roxie said, "Now my turn." She grabbed Erica's hair and gathered it like a ponytail, holding the back of her head in place. "Stick your tongue out." Erica did as she said and Roxie pulled Erica's head over to her pussy and made Erica lap at her pussy. Roxie used Erica's head to fuck her pussy for a couple minutes. Tammy was continuing to lick harder and put her tongue further into Erica's pussy. She moved her mouth so it was right over Erica's clitoris and began licking quickly back and forth on it. Erica was feeling so good that she couldn't help it any more, she buried her mouth in Roxie's pussy and began to suck and munch on it.