Prison Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to be left out of the fun." Avette said as drew her legs back and spread her ass to expose her rosebud to Erica. Even in the dark Erica could tell Avette's asshole looked a darkish pink and spiraled tightly into her rectum.

"How do you think my rosebud looks, pet?"

"It looks beautiful, Mademoiselle."

"Flatterer." Avette took her fingers that were still wet with Erica's cunt juice and rubbed them on her own asshole. Within seconds Avette had two fingers deep in her ass and was finger-fucking her own rectum. She quickly and easily added a third finger. Avette closed her eyes and purred softly as she played with her ass. Erica stared at this beautiful, sensuous woman in front of her who was loving the feeling of having her ass penetrated. Avette opened her eyes and looked back at Erica. They stared at each other as they fingered their assholes, each one completely aware of exactly how the other was feeling.

"Remove your fingers now, pet." Erica felt an immense sense of pleasure as she slowly slid her fingers out of her ass. After removing them, Erica felt a strange sense of emptiness now that was nothing was inside her..

"Taste your fingers. I will do the same." Avette took her three fingers out of her ass and brought them right up to her mouth. She stuck them in her mouth and sucked them dry. Avette's mouth made smacking noises and she said, "Mmm, delicious. You have to try it."

Erica had never done anything quite this dirty before but figured there was first time for everything. She put her fingers in her mouth and tasted a musty, almost putrid sweet flavor on her fingers. So this was what the inside of her ass tasted like.

"You will learn to love the taste. Believe me, " Avette said. "You may remove your fingers, pet." Avette walked to a drawer and took out a small toy. It was a small plug that was about 3 inches long and an inch and a half in diameter. She ordered Erica, "Open your mouth , pet." Erica opened her mouth wide and Avette stuck the toy inside. She put it inside Erica's mouth forcefully and tried sticking it down Erica's throat. "You will want it to be nice and wet." Erica gagged and choked saliva all over the toy before Avette removed it from Erica's mouth. She handed it to Erica and said, "Use this to play with your asshole, pet."

Erica spit on the end of the buttplug for good measure and put it near her asshole. She felt the pressure of the head stretching her asshole open as she began inserting it. The lubrication provided by Avette and Erica's saliva made it easy for the plug to stretch open any resistance While it didn't penetrate deeper than her fingers, it was much wider and stretched her asshole open much further than her fingers did. After Erica had inserted it all the way in she tried pulling it back out and but the tightness and suction of her asshole prevented her from doing so.

"You need to relax more, my sweet. Leave it inside your ass and play with your pussy." Erica leaned back and sighed as she began rubbing her clitoris. The added sensation of the plug in her ass made masturbation even more pleasurable for Erica. As Erica continued masturbating she felt her wetness dripping out of her pussy and onto the rim of her ass.

"There, that should be much easier now," Avette said. Erica tried again to pull the plug out but with the thickest part being first it was still difficult. After continuing to pull the plug began to slowly exit her ass and after the thickest part was out the rest of the plug came easily.. As the tip pulled out of her asshole a quiet rush of air came out of Erica's anus creating a farting noise.

Avette laughed delightedly and said, "How wonderful! What do you wish to do now with your toy now, pet?"

"I want to put the plug in and out of my ass while I touch myself."

"That sounds like an excellent idea. Please continue."

Now that her anus had been opened up, Erica was able to put the plug in with more ease and only occasionally winced in pain. While she was moving the plug in and out with one hand she used her other hand to rub and finger her vagina. It didn't take long for Erica to start moaning as she became overwhelmed with pleasure. Avette had pulled out her own toy and was busy inserting it into her ass as well. Avette soon began moaning as well despite not touching her pussy at all.

"Aren't you going masturbate ahhhhh-" Erica breathed in sharply as another wave of pleasure washed over herself, "as well, Mademoiselle."

"I have always been something of an anomaly, dear. I can only cum when my asshole is being pleasured. Some might call that a curse, but I consider it a gift."

"Can I please make you cum, Madame?"

"Oh, you will be doing so multiple times before this night is over. But for now, I want you to get on your hands and knees on the floor. Leave the plug inside your ass."

Erica got on the floor and Avette sat on her knees behind Erica.

"Present your ass to me." Erica spread her knees and pushed her bottom upwards Avette's face so that her plugged asshole was in full display. Avette wrapped her hand around the outside of the plug and began to slowly pull it out of Erica's ass. Just as it was about to fullly exit Erica's rectum Avette pushed it back in as far as it would go. Erica gasped as she felt the penetration. Avette began moving the plug in and out of Erica's ass, fucking her hole with the plug. Once again, Erica found that she was most turned on by the loss of control as she obeyed her teacher..

"You love the feeling of having something in your ass, don't you?"

"Yeeeeeesssssss..." Erica became more turned on as Avette began talking dirty to her.

"Do you want to have your ass filled by me?"

"Yes... please... Mademoiselle."

"You are a little anal slut aren't you?"

"I am YOUR little anal slut!"

"Hmmm, I like the sound of that. What do you want me to do to you?" Avette took her hand off the plug and left it sitting in Erica's anus.

"I want you to fuck my ass."

"Louder, slut. I want the women listening in the cell next to us to hear."

"I want you to please fuck my dirty asshole!" Erica yelled at the top of her lungs.

Avette chuckled and began moving the plug in and out a few more time. Erica pushed her ass back against the plug as Avette did so to aid in the penetration. Then Avette abruptly pulled the plug out of Erica's asshole.

"Show me your gape, bitch." Instinctually, Erica put her hands back on her ass and spread her asshole open. Erica moaned in sadness as she now had the same empty feeling as before. "That looks very good, pet. I can see inside your hole. Push out with your asshole. Come on, use those anal muscles!" Erica stretched the muscles of her ass like she was trying to shit while Avette put two fingers on each side of Erica's asshole and stretched it open.

"Ah, I can see the pink of your ass. That is so fucking hot. You should be proud pet, you have one of the most beautiful assholes I have ever seen." Erica felt a flutter in her chest as Avette complimented her. Erica couldn't believe someone could find beauty in a part of herself she considered so dirty.

Erica felt Avette's fingers leave her ass and looked back to see Avette had begun licking and sucking the tip of the buttplug. Avette noticed Erica looking and said, "I have tasted the inside of many women's asses. You might even call me a connoisseur of that particular cuisine, and I have to say you taste most delectable." Avette gave Erica a wink and said, "I would prefer to taste directly from the source, though."

Avette grabbed Erica's hair to pull her head back and put the plug in Erica's mouth saying, "Here, hold onto this for me." With the plug in her mouth, Erica could taste the same sickening yet sweet flavor as before. Avette spread Erica's asscheeks wide open so she could get a closer look at Erica's delicious looking rosebud. Avette gave Erica's pussy a few quick licks but the gesture seemed to be more out of curiosity on Avette's part than anything else. Avette began licking up and down Erica's buttocks and the inner part of her thighs. While she was licking Erica's left asscheek, Avette bit down hard on the fat of Erica's buttock. Erica gritted her teeth on the plug and felt her eyes tear up from the pain. Avette then took her hands and started smacking and squeezing Erica's ass.

"I fucking love this ass, pet! It is too perfect!" Once again, a compliment from Avette made Erica feel all warm inside.

Avette took her hand and pulled the plug out of Erica's mouth. "It would please me very much if you could talk to me while I do this. Please describe to me what I am doing and how it makes you feel. I can think of nothing more intimate than a woman conversing with me while my tongue is inside her asshole." Erica thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head, but she said calmly, "Yes, Madame."

Erica felt Avette spread her asscheeks open and could feel her hot breath on her backside. In a few seconds, Avette began licking:

"I can feel your tongue circling the rim of my asshole. It feels very warm and wet on me. Your tongue is flicking over the skin of my asshole. I've never felt anything like this before. Your tongue is so good, so flexible. Oh, you are licking my ass like Roxie licks my pussy. I had no idea it could feel this good. It is so sensitive. I can feel my ass opening wider as you keep licking. Oh God yes, don't stop licking. Toss my fucking salad. Oh my god, your tongue is inside of my ass now. I can feel it licking inside my rectum. Ohhhhhhhhh..."

Avette had her tongue pointed straight out and was inserting it in and out of Erica's open asshole. Avette took ahold of Erica's hips and began moving Erica's body against her tongue. "Oh, you are fucking my asshole with your tongue. That feels so fucking good." Erica suddenly wondered what she could get away with while in this position. She decided to see if she could demean Avette at all.

"You love tasting me, don't you Madame?" Avette murmured her assent but didn't stop tongue-fucking Erica's asshole.

"You love licking my dirty asshole." Avette moaned into Erica's asshole and kept licking.

Erica asked "Do you love tasting my shit, you slut?"

Avette said, "Mmmmm-hmmmm" and continued to lick her tongue further into Erica's ass.

"Keep tonguing my fucking asshole. I know how much you love it." Abruptly, Avette realized she was losing control of this situation. She had lost herself for a moment, but couldn't really blame herself. Erica had one of the sweetest asses she had ever tasted.

Avette took her tongue out of Erica's asshole and slapped Erica hard on the ass. Avette stood up and said, "I have known I was an anal slut since I was about 13. You are the one who still needs lessons."

Erica turned around and sat dutifully on her knees. "I apologise, Mademoiselle. I forgot my place," Erica said humbly while looking at the floor.

"Yes you did. I admitted that I love the taste of your asshole. But I promise you will be begging to taste mine soon."

Avette went to grab a few things from one of her drawers. She said to Erica, "You still need to show what an obedient pet you can be. I want you to put this on." Avette handed Erica a headband with cat ears on it. It looked like something a slutty girl would wear for a Halloween costume. Erica put the headband on her hair and Avette said, "Sit still." Avette took a marker and drew whiskers on both sides of Erica's face.

"And now the coup de grace." Avette showed Erica a plug similar to the one Erica used earlier, but instead of the wide rim on the end there was a long cat tail coming out of it. "Put this in your asshole."

"Yes, Mademoiselle," Erica said as Avette handed the plug to her. Erica leaned forward slightly to find the best angle as she brought the plug behind her ass. Erica's asshole had been exercised well enough this evening that she now able to easily penetrate her anus with the plug. She inserted it the entire length in her asshole and held it in tightly with the walls of her rectum. Erica looked back and it did look like she now had a tail growing out of her behind.

"Be a good kitty for me now, pet." Avette said.

Erica meowed and shook her ass so that her new tail waved back and forth. Erica meowed again and began crawling around the cell.

Avette curled her finger back and forth and beckoned, "Here kitty kitty kitty." Erica meowed back in response and crawled over to Avette. When she reached Avette she began licking Avette's feet and licking up to her thighs. Avette turned around and leaned against the wall with her hands. "It is time for you to know the taste of my insides as well as I now know yours." Erica meowed her assent and spread Avette's buttocks open so she could have an up close view of Avette's pussy and asshole. Avette's curves made a perfect apple bottom and Erica felt how soft and supple Avette's skin was as she squeezed Avette's ass. Avette had a lovely pink bud that seemed to be begging for someone to lick it.

"Why don't you pretend you are a pussy licking Roxie's pussy, eh? Or lapping a saucer of milk? Let me see what that cat tongue can do." Erica stuck her tongue out and started licking around Avette's asshole. Erica swirled her tongue around the rim of Avette's opening and flicked her tongue lightly over the bud of Avette's anus.

"No teasing, my pet." Avette said. She grabbed the back of Erica's head and shoved her face into Avette's ass. Erica now had her tongue planted firmly on Avette's asshole and began licking like she had been with Roxie's pussy.

"Oh good kitty," Avette said with a moan. Erica purred against Avette's asshole and continued licking. Avette brought her hands to her backside and pulled her ass open. Decades of anal play had made Avette very loose and her anus was already gaping open. Erica firmed her tongue and stuck it directly into Avette's asshole. Avette shuddered in pleasure as Erica kept pushing her tongue in and out of Avette's ass. Avette tasted similar to Erica but seemed to have almost a sweeter taste. Erica now had her tongue inserted a couple inches into Avette's ass and she began to move her tongue back and forth inside Avette's rectum. Avette moaned louder as she felt Erica's tongue moving inside her ass.

Avette turned around and said, "Look at me, pet." Erica kept pushing her tongue further into Avette's ass but looked up to make eye contact with her.

"You love tasting me, don't you pet?" Erica could not lie, she was enjoying the way Avette tasted and felt with her tongue. Erica nodded and continued licking Avette's sweet rosebud.

"You love licking my dirty asshole." Erica purred again and started licking Avette with more intensity.

"You love tasting my shit, don't you?" Erica took her tongue out of Avette's ass long enough to say "Oh fuck yes" and then continued tongue-fucking Avette's ass.

"You are a little brown-noser aren't you, pet? You aim to please, no? Stick your nose in my ass and take a good whiff." Erica brought her nose down and rested the tip of it on Avette's asshole. Erica stuck her nose inside and smelled the perfume of Avette's rectum.

"I think it is about time you make me cum already. Go to the drawer nearest to you and grab the black dildo." Erica crawled over to the drawer, moving her tail back and forth for Avette's viewing pleasure. Erica could hardly feel the plug in her ass anymore, it felt like a part of her now. Erica opened the nearest drawer and pulled out a long, thick black dildo. It was far larger than any cock Erica had ever seen and Avette intended to have it inside her asshole.

"You have sucked a cock before, haven't you pet? You are a freaky little slut so I don't think that is much of a stretch." Erica nodded. "Take that dildo and suck as you would to a dick. Deep throat that fucking cock for me." Erica put the dildo in her mouth and began sucking on it. She pushed further and further into her mouth until she began to gag on it. "That's it bitch. Take it." Saliva poured out of Erica's mouth as she tried deep throating the dildo.

"Get me ready with your fingers." Avette said. She had leaned against the wall with her ass sticking out in an angle that seemed to be the best for penetration. Avette was nowhere near as tight as Erica and Erica was quickly able to insert multiple fingers in Avette's ass. The inside of Avette's rectum felt so warm and wet on Erica's fingers. She moved her fingers deeper inside and began trying to tickle the wall of Avette's rectum. After a minute of this Erica brought the dildo up and began pushing the head into Avette's asshole. The shaft was very thick but Avette took it like a pro. Her asshole stretched wide open accommodate a thick 9-inch dildo. Within a minute Erica had filled Avette's asshole with the toy and was beginning to fuck her with it.

"Oh fuck yes," Avette moaned as she began to move up and down on the toy, lending some of her momentum to its fucking motion. Erica stood up so that she could hold the dildo in a better grip as began fucking Avette's ass harder with it. Erica leaned up and kissed Avette's cheek while she was fucking her. Avette looked over and then began kissing and licking Erica on the mouth while speaking in French. As Erica continued pushing the dildo inside Avette's ass, she heard Avette making low guttural noises and saying unintelligible French words. Avette's quiet moans soon morphed into a loud wails that could likely be heard throughout the cell block. Avette screamed as she achieved an anal orgasm. Erica leaned down to look at Avette's pussy to see how her climax compared to Trina and Roxie's. Erica kept pushing the dildo in and out of Avette's ass as she came. Avette didn't squirt like Trina or gush like Roxie, but there was a droplet of ejaculate dripping down her thigh. Avette's vagina was twitching involuntarily, almost like it was pulsating as her orgasm tore through her. Avette's legs were shaking and she was starting to fall down so Erica removed the dildo and held Avette as she lowered herself to the floor. Avette held Erica close as her rapid breathing began to slow. Erica nuzzled up close to Avette and rubbed her button nose on Avette's face. Avette sighed and held Erica tighter while she gently pet Erica's hair for a few moments.

"That's a good little kitten. Thank you for making your anal Mommy come. Do you want a treat now, my pussy?" Erica nodded, so Avette pushed her up and crawled around behind Erica. She grabbed ahold of Erica's tail and slowly pulled its attached plug out of Erica's ass. It had begun to feel like a natural part of Erica's body, and she gasped as it was removed from her. "Everything I have done so far has just been teasing. It is time to show you the path of pain. And pleasure." Avette took the black dildo that had been lying discarded on the floor and put it up to Erica's mouth. "Suck."

Erica put her mouth on the shaft and began sucking up and down it. She could once again taste Avette's ass as she took the fake cock in her mouth. Avette removed it and stuck the head against Erica's asshole. Avette didn't actually expect Erica to take that in her ass, did she? Avette had been experimenting with anal for almost thirty years and Erica had only had her ass penetrated for the first time a few hours ago.

Avette began to push the head into Erica's ass, causing Erica to wince in pain. Avette managed to insert the head of the shaft inside, and was trying to push it in further. Erica said, "Ow. Ohhhh fuck. It fucking hurts."

"I never promised you it would be pleasant," Avette said as she pushed the dildo further into Erica's ass. Erica screamed as the pain seemed almost too much to bear. Erica could feel the dildo starting to fill her entire ass. Erica gritted her teeth to keep from screaming again as Avette moved the dildo in and out of her slowly. After a minute of this, the curious sense that Erica had begun feeling recently took hold again. She felt the pain slowly transform into a sensation of pleasure. Erica could tell it felt more pleasurable when Avette moved the dildo in and out of her instead of leaving it stationary. Erica began to push back on the dildo so that she was controlling the penetration. Avette smiled with pleasure as she noticed that Erica had begun fucking the dildo with her ass. She stopped moving the dildo and simply held it in place while Erica did all the work of fucking herself with it.