Prison Possession

Story Info
Sam becomes his cellmates play thing.
8.4k words
4.34
105.3k
103

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daisy_x
Daisy_x
289 Followers

His ex really was the bitchiest girl on the planet, Sam realised. He sat mouth wide as she cried her crocodile tears openly to the court. He saw as they all were lapping it up, every twisted story, every heaving sob. Even his own lawyer was giving him side eye as he slumped hopelessly down in his chair. She had always had a talent for wrapping people around her finger, but he never knew until now how dangerous that skill was.

Everyone here thought he was a rapist. He wasn't of course, he was just a guy who had made a mistake. He had cheated. He wasn't proud of it. It had all happened so fast, his girlfriend had been making him feel like crap for weeks, and then this other girl came along. She was so nice to him, so interested, it felt amazing to be wanted. It was only once. Before he knew it his girlfriend was screaming at him, chasing him out of the house with tearstained cheeks and a kitchen knife.

She had always been, difficult. That's why he had been too afraid to break up with her for so long. He had known she wouldn't take the news well but this... She lied with ease, telling how he had been abusing her, raping her repeatedly. Showing them bruises he had never seen, text messages that had been taken so out of context it was almost laughable.

He was hardly surprised when the verdict came down on him as guilty, with a six year sentence. He was glad his mother hadn't seen this. She had been unable to come to the trial, she was so devastated by the whole thing. Even she thought he must be guilty, despite his pleading with her that it was fake. She had seen his ex more like a daughter than him her son, and it became clear where her loyalties lay.

'Follow me please Mr Hudson,' a man said, approaching him and cuffing his wrists. He felt numb from shock, the metal cold and heavy against his skin. He didn't fight as he was led away, he knew it was hopeless. With luck he would be let out early on good behaviour, and that's all he could wish for, might as well start from the get go. He caught one last glimpse of his ex with a glint of satisfaction in her eye before he was dragged away.

He hadn't always been so subdued, he had fought her, but as back after back was turned against him, he had given up, resigned himself to the inevitable. Not even the girl he had slept with backed him up. Perhaps she was paid off, or maybe just didn't care. But she refused to corroborate with his alibi.

It was all a blur from there, he was taken in a van to the prison that would be his home for the near future and stripped off his clothing and belongings, every inch of him measured and charted. He felt small and pathetic stood in the examination room, naked in front of the officers. Sam was reasonably short for an eighteen year old, 5'6 and not too muscular. The idea that they thought he'd be strong enough to overpower and rape a girl seemed unlikely to him, but the way his ex told it he'd been drugging her with roofies so they believed it.

'Right now, squat please,' the officer said. He squatted awkwardly and gasped as he felt a finger probe at his ass. He tried to pull away but the other officer held him still at his shoulders firmly.

'Now now, it's routine procedure,' he said, and Sam shuddered, tears springing to his eyes as he felt the unwelcome fingers push into his anus, looking for anything abnormal.

'He's clean,' the officer said, pulling off his latex glove and throwing it into the bin before passing him a pile of bland grey clothing, and flimsy fabric white shoes. The clothing turned out to be a pair of boxers, grey joggers, a faded white t-shirt and a matching grey zippered hoodie which Sam began putting on in silence, still feeling violated and afraid from his rather rough strip search. Once done the officer looked him up and down and gave him a dark smile.

'They're gonna like you, I can tell,' he smirked, and Sam felt dread kick into his stomach. What did he mean by that? He wasn't conventionally handsome, but his big dark eyes set in a thin pale face with matching scruffy brown hair managed to get himself more attention than he usually intended. He sighed and hoped that the stories you heard about were just exaggerated. And anyway, he was sure the officers would protect him if anyone tried anything against his consent.

Entering the prison flanked by the guards was a daunting experience. He was led through the hallways in silence, feeling eyes following him, a couple of creepy grins. Other inmates were more verbal, shouting, jeering or even wolf whistling which only made his heart sink further. He was relieved when they finally reached what was to be his cell, even if just to avoid the prisoners who had started to form a knot of followers behind them.

The officers opened the cell wide and Sam was greeted by the dismal scene. A metal uncomfortable looking bunk bed was pressed against the nearest wall, crammed in next to it was a small sink and a toilet, with only a half wall of privacy. On the nearest wall were two lockers, their locks removed and a small shelf on which a couple of books sat, worn and dusty with an old broken wooden chair shoved in the corner.

'Welcome to your new home,' the officer said in a bored tone, 'your cellmate will return shortly as its almost the end of Sunday Social time. You've already missed dinner, so you'll be staying here until breakfast. Get comfy.'

The officer pushed a stained thin pillow into his hands as well as a small scratchy towel and a second set of clothing.

'You may be able to get some of your possessions back with time, if you display good behaviour. But they have to be approved by the warden, so don't be expecting a mobile phone after week one.'

Sam nodded, too stunned at the reality of his new life to speak. The officer didn't seem surprised at this as he continued talking in his monotone voice.

'We'll be around to lock the cell doors in about twenty minutes, you're free to look around until then but be back here before lock down, or you will be severely punished. We'll track down your cellmate so he knows to be expecting you, and will get him to fill you in on the rest of the rules and such of the prison. Any questions? No, good.'

And with that the officers left, leaving Sam alone in his cell. He approached the bottom bare bunk and dumped his belongings on it and sat down, feeling the springs digging into his tailbone. He looked miserably around the room, he felt so alone. Although not for long. He felt their gaze before he saw them. Stood in the open doorway watching him were three men, all in matching grey like he was, all with interested and hungry expressions.

They walked into the room uninvited and Sam stood, the room feeling cramped with the four of them barely fitting between the metal bed frame and opposite wall.

'Don't stand up on our account,' the nearest and biggest man said, putting a strong hand on his shoulder and pushing him back down to sit on to the bed in surprise.

'Can- can I help you?' He asked, and the men chuckled.

'Well, perhaps you can since you're offering so politely. What's your name honey?' Sam cringed at the nickname but told him his name.

'Nice to meet you Sammy, my name's Craig,'

'Oh no, I go by Sam not-'

'And this,' he said speaking over Sam's protest, 'is Max and Seth. We were wondering what you're in for Sammy? A young'un like you.'

He didn't want to tell him, he didn't want anyone else to believe the lie.

'Come on,' Craig said jovially, 'what if we go first? Myself and Max are both in here for armed robbery, and Seth was caught dealing cocaine.'

'I was falsely accused,' Sam muttered hesitantly, Craig ushered him on.

'Of...?'

'Raping my ex,' he said quietly.

'Sammy boy,' Craig whistled with a fake shocked air, 'now none of us are angels here but that is just not okay kid!'

'But I'm innocent,' he protested.

'Are you? Well, we'll see how innocent you are when we fuck you raw and see how you like it,' he growled, launching towards him. Sam lurched away from them in surprise, feeling their hands grabbing him and holding him down, he shouted and protested but they were too strong, leering down at him, he couldn't breathe they were so heavy as they pressed him against the bed.

'Let him go,' a strong low voice came from the doorway. The hands pulled away immediately.

'Hi James,' Craig said, and Sam heard with a fleeting moment of hope that his voice sounded afraid. 'We were just getting to know the new kid Sammy.'

'Yes, so I see,' the voice said, and Sam could hear a Scottish twang to it. He tried to get a look at his saviour but all he could see was his legs as he leaned against the doorframe. 'But as you see this is my cell, so it's my rules. Social time is almost up, you may want to return to your own quarters. Perhaps Sammy will let you reschedule your visit for another time.'

'But you-'

'Did I say you could argue with me Craig?' the voice said icily.

'Are you threatening me?' Craig spat.

'Yea, I guess I am, but who are the officers going to believe started this when they find you're in my cell?'

Craig looked back at Sam with a venomous expression, and walked out the cell.

'This isn't over, rapist,' he called over his shoulder, cackling.

Once they left Sam was finally was able to get a good look at his cellmate. He was tall, looking to be in his early thirties with light brown hair and eyes. He had strong muscular arms and a broad chest that were very visible in the thin t shirt, his hoodie tied loosely around his waist as he walked casually into the room looking Sam equally up and down. He raised a thick eyebrow at him.

'Rapist huh?'

'I didn't do it,' Sam said miserably, giving up that anyone would be on his side.

'Law says you did,' James replied.

'The law's wrong,' he argued and James laughed.

'Aye, lots of folk in here say that.'

'But I'm telling the truth!' he insisted.

'Look kiddo, I don't care if ya are or ya aren't. I'm just giving you a warning, you're fucked, literally and figuratively.'

He looked at Sam's confused and afraid expression and sighed, pulling up the chair from the corner and sitting on it backwards, leaning forward over the backrest towards him.

'The Warden's daughter was raped couple 'a years back. Ever since everyone who comes in here with a rape charge is fresh meat.'

'Fresh meat?' he asked, his mouth dry.

'You heard me,' he said, 'he unlocks certain cells at night for easy access and done. You can hear the screaming and crying from blocks away. Men get pretty desperate locked up in here, let me tell you.'

'You mean people are going to...' Sam whispered in horror, 'but that's barbaric! That's illegal, I'll complain- I'll-'

'You'll what? Who you gonna complain to? The Warden? The guards? Your family on a tapped phone? Nah, trust me it'll be better for you to just take it,' James got up from the chair with a sigh. 'God, it's going to be a few sleepless nights for me in here with you that's for sure,' he said giving him another long glance. 'You're an attractive kid after all, they'll be fighting over that ass.'

James climbed up onto the top bunk and Sam felt the bed sag above him. He stood, watching as James got himself comfortable on the bed, lying with his arms outstretched behind his head.

'Please, won't you help me?' he begged. James had seemed the most normal person he had met since arriving at the prison, he was warning him, perhaps he would help him.

'Yeah, and why would I want to get involved with your shit?'

'Because, oh I don't know, I'll make it up to you. Don't prisons have gangs and stuff? I can be in your gang and I will help-'

James laughed openly, 'do what? You're not exactly intimidating. Why do you think a runt like you would be useful to me?'

'I- I-' Sam floundered for ideas, flustered, 'I don't know, but I promise, I'll do anything. Just please don't let them rape me.'

He looked over at him, his eyes narrowing in interest.

'There's only one way to stop that but I don't think you'll like it,' he said quietly, watching him with clearly heightened interest.

Sam's heart thumped against his chest, 'I said anything didn't I?'

'I guess you did,' James smiled a lopsided smile that pulled at the corner of his mouth, 'the only way would be if I claim you.'

The guards came by at that second and they both waited in silence as the door was slammed shut and the key rattled in the lock. Once the officer had left Sam shuddered, feeling even more isolated than before, James's dark and mysterious presence in the room feeling all the more unavoidable.

'Claim me?' Sam breathed.

'Yes, I'd have to show everyone in this prison that you belonged to me. I have enough standing here that if I did that, no one would touch you. You can count on that, at least, no one that I don't allow.'

'But I don't want that either,' Sam protested, his mind spinning. Was he really having to decide between being raped by strangers or agreeing to belong to a man he had just met. How had he managed to get into such a horrific situation so fast.

'That's the way it goes kid, but it's okay I won't push you. But know if you say no, I won't be stepping in to protect you next time.'

Sam shuddered at the idea of being jumped on like that again, at what could happen and hesitated.

'What would you make me do, if I agreed to let you... claim me?'

'Oh we'd take it slow, but over time I would expect you to see to my needs, to be loyal to me entirely, and to follow orders without question.'

'By needs you mean... sexually?' he whispered.

'Yes,' he said simply and Sam gulped.

'I'm not gay though,' he said and James laughed.

'Don't knock it till you try it, but I can understand you are nervous. How about we strike a deal? You agree, then I will give you my full protection, but if you ever want to stop, if my demands are too much and you change your mind, you can. No pressure, I'll take it nice and slow, and you can step out at anytime, and go it alone instead.'

Sam thought about this. James was offering him protection with the intention of getting sexual relief in return. This made Sam feel nauseous at the very idea, but James said he was prepared to let things go slowly, so perhaps he could get the protection without actually having to have any sex with him. It seemed a better deal than being raped outright, he could put up with a bit of foreplay to avoid that. Plus if things started going sour he could step out at anytime.

'Well if I can change my mind later, then yes, I'll agree,' Sam said grudgingly and James sat up grinning.

'Yeah, say it kid.'

'You can claim me,' he said cringing and looking at his feet, James leaned over his top bunk and put his hands on either side of his face, pulling his gaze back up to his. Sam could see flecks of amber and green in his light eyes as he stared at him intently.

'Say that you belong to me,' he said, and he could see the excited glint shining in his eyes, the slight lift of his mouth into a smile. It made his stomach clench nervously but also to his surprise a little spark of excitement caught in him too.

'I belong to you,' he whispered.

*

The cell lights flicked out and Sam gasped involuntarily. It was so dark, the only light coming through the small observation peep hole in the cell door and the thin barred window high up on the far wall.

'Don't be frightened,' James's voice came softly through the darkness, so close, Sam could practically feel his breath. 'I'm here to protect you now remember, and anyway you heard the guard, he locked the door tonight, so it's just me and you Sammy.'

Sam swallowed, his heart felt like it was going 100mph in his throat, James suddenly feeling very sinister in this darkness. He wondered if he should back out of the deal now, perhaps he had made a big mistake.

He heard the creaking of the bed as James seemed to jump down off it, Sam unconsciously backing away, hitting the wall almost immediately. There was no escape.

'Come on little one, let's have some fun,' James said, and Sam could practically hear his smile in his voice. Slowly, ever so slowly he pulled Sams hoodie down so it slipped to the floor, leaving him trembling in his t shirt, too afraid to speak. The hairs on his arms rose from a mixture of the chill air in the room and fear.

'That's it,' James encouraged, leaning in closer. He jumped as he felt James lips at his neck, kissing him softly, he squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his fists against the temptation to run, knowing there was nowhere to run to. The tickling kisses continued on his neck and he couldn't fight the sigh of pleasure that came out of him. To his dismay James took this as a sign to continue, as he felt his hands on his waist, pushing up under his shirt to feel his skin. The hands felt rough and warm, and he whimpered slightly as his body was pushed harder into the wall, James own chest pushing against his as his hands explored his body.

The kisses became harder, and James moaned slightly into him as he held his body tightly, Sam unable to move as he sucked at his neck, raising bruise after bruise. When he seemed satisfied he pulled away, looking at him, Sam barely able to make out more than his silhouette in the darkness.

'There, that oughta show them you're spoken for,' he said and Sam reached up to his neck, fingering the damp spot where he knew the line of hickies had been marked on his skin.

James seemed satisfied as Sam heard his footsteps walking away from him and the sound of running water from the corner sink.

'You feel good kid,' he said once he had shut off the water, Sam still pressed against the wall, unable to move. 'I can't wait for what's to come, but I will stick to my deal and take it slow. Now go to sleep, you've an exciting day tomorrow.'

He heard the bunk bed creak again as he jumped onto his top bunk and settled in for the night. The silence was deafening. Sam tentatively moved onto the bed, picking up his hoodie and putting it back on, zipping it up as high as it would allow to try and stop his trembling. He felt weak and pathetic, but he pushed the thoughts away as he lay on the bed, the lumpy pillow and thin suspicious smelling sheets doing little to brighten his mood as he fell into an uneasy sleep.

*

The bed swayed as James jumped off it the next morning, Sam blinking at the blinding bright light above him. He watched through bleary eyes as James approached the toilet and pissed, he turned to Sam and grinned.

'Mornin' roomie,' he said.

'Morning,' Sam replied meekly, sitting up and yawning. He felt dirty having slept in his clothes, but he hadn't been in a keen mood to strip off last night. He hoped he would be able to shower soon, although unsure that experience would be a pleasant one.

James finished at the toilet and pulled his joggers back up, sidling over to Sam and crouching down pushing his head to the side with a finger so he could examine his neck. He gave a satisfied whistle.

'Yeesh, guess I got a bit over excited there, but it's so hard to know if you've done enough in the dark,' he sighed. 'Take a look for yourself,' he said gesturing to the small dirty plastic mirror stuck to the wall above the sink. Sam peered in and gasped at the angry reddish purple marks down one side of his neck, touching them tentatively. They were like a brand, a mark of shame. He pulled up his hoodie to hide them and sat back on the bed until the guards came.

The cells were unlocked and James put a hand on the small of his back as they exited into the hallway, when he tried to pull away he gripped his shoulder tightly.

'Now now,' he whispered into his ear, 'I told you, the best way to protect you is for people to know you're mine. So you're going to have to let me touch you in public or they won't believe it,' he said.

Daisy_x
Daisy_x
289 Followers