Prison Psychologist Day 01

Story Info
Can hypnosis reduce recidivism in sex criminals?
5.4k words
4.21
25.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
262 Followers

The following story continues the story of Cindy McCarthy who first appeared in "The True Professional," an earlier effort of mine here on Literotica. Like "The True Professional" this story will be told in parts with this part setting the stage. It takes a while for the smut to bubble to the surface. Oh, did I say "smut?" I meant to say "eroticism."

One final note: I write because I have to. You read because you want to. Please take a moment when you're done to provide some comments, good or bad, constructive or destructive. I don't care. Talk to me, people.

*****

Prison Psychologist: Day One

After Cindy McCarthy had graduated from Wellesley with her advanced degree in psychology she applied for and then secured a position as a counselor in the Massachusetts state prison system. It was a profitable match for both parties. She was a summa cum laude graduate of Wellesley, a "seven sisters" college, complete with a specialization in behavior modification of violent offenders. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts needed what she had to offer. In return the Massachusetts correctional system provided Cindy with what she needed, namely a huge subject pool for her hypnosis experiments. Both sides realized that it was in their interests to come to an agreement and as such salary and benefits negotiations took barely an hour. Dr. McCarthy would start in the fall.

Finally, after all those years of schooling Cindy was ready to take some well-deserved time off. For two months the Caribbean worked its wonders on her. At the suggestion of her graduate advisor, Cindy had chosen Negril, Jamaica as her decompression site. It was a wise choice. Negril had everything she needed. It lay on the westernmost tip of the island nation and was designed for tourists. On one end of the city, was the longest continuous sandy beach in the Caribbean. On the other side of town were magnificent cliffs complete with amazing natural caves. Sun worshipers and lovers occupied tiny guest houses and swam in the tepid waters, day and night.

Cindy's specialty was the use of hypnotism to reduce recidivism in sexually violent offenders. Now that she was back in Massachusetts and having reported weeks ago to her new job, she had begun collecting data for her post-doctoral study in abnormal psychology. Before she had flown south for her two months of "R and R" Cindy had set up her small office which was located at MCI Cedar Junction, the state's highest security men's prison. MCI Cedar Junction, formerly known as "Walpole State Prison" had changed its name because the other residents of the town of Walpole, the law-abiding ones, were tired of the stigma attached to the phrase "going to Walpole" and had petitioned, successfully, to change the name of the prison.

The cell door closed with a cinematic "clang" as Inmate MA 980563V was escorted down the cell-lined hallway to his appointment with the new counselor. Inmate MA 980563V's "real" name was Vincent Palmetti, aka "Vinnie P." MCI Cedar Junction was the end of the line for Vinnie P. who had been sentenced by a jury of his peers to life without parole for a pair of particularly homicides committed during a home invasion. His victims had been twenty-something nurse roommates living in the Pawtucketville section of Lowell, a medium sized city about twenty five miles northwest of Boston.

The girls had returned from their 3-11 shifts at Saints Memorial Hospital around two A.M. Sunday morning. They had stopped off, as they often did after work, at the local watering hole to take the edge off of another completed work week. Because they were relatively new hires at Saints, they both had been assigned the swing shift and as if that hadn't been bad enough they also had, arguably, the two worst nights off- Sunday and Monday. Their schedule sucked, but after a few drinks, it didn't seem so bad.

According to the file on Cindy's laptop, their bound, partially nude bodies had been discovered the following Tuesday afternoon when neither arrived for their shift at the hospital. As Dr. McCarthy was buzzed into the interview room where Vinnie P sat hands folded in cuffs on the bench and chained by leg irons to the floor she tried to imagine the horror as the two nurses realized that they were experiencing their last few moments on Earth. She couldn't quite wrap her head around it, but she knew that the man sitting across from her could provide her with additional insight.

The blonde psychologist leaned over the table to turn on the recording equipment, both audio and video which was centrally located in the middle of the bench and aimed at the hulking test subject. As she bent forward at the waist her cleavage fairly poured out of its soft lace demi bra restraint. Her breasts were perfectly tanned a soft caramel color and with the top three buttons of her blouse unbuckled the effect would be devastating to any man. To a violent sex offender like Vinnie the sight of the incredibly beautiful social scientist falling out of her sheer satin blouse would drive him crazy. Sure enough; her test subject stared at the twin mounds of woman flesh and the valley between them like a hunting dog signaling the direction to a dead grouse.

Cindy paid no attention to the leering lifer but continued to fiddle with the equipment on the table. She knew that the inmate across from her was mentally crawling between her breasts, or much worse but she deliberately wore provocative clothing to all of her interviews under the theory that if her goal was to encourage her subjects to recall their sex crimes in detail, then she could clear the path to those memories by stimulating her subjects safely, without the use of drugs.

She was absolutely right. Stimulated? Vinnie could hardly control himself and fidgeted uncomfortably as memories came flooding back and his mind ran wild fantasizing about what he would do to this beautiful researcher with the magnificent tits. If only his hands and legs were free!

"Now there we are, Vinnie" said Cindy. "I'd like to start today by reviewing our agreement. In return for the Commonwealth providing you with certain increased or additional privileges here at the prison, you have agreed to be interviewed and hypnotized by me over a series of sessions. The sessions will be recorded from start to finish. If at any time you wish to terminate the sessions, we will, but some of your incentives will no longer be provided. Similarly the Commonwealth reserves the right to terminate at any time. Are we on the same page, Vinnie?"

"Yeah," he grunted. "What do you want me to do?"

"Ever been hypnotized, Vinnie?"

"Not a lot of call for it in my line of work," he said.

"Well, Vinnie," Cindy said "I use it a lot in my line of work and today I'm going to try to use it on you. Once you are hypnotized I am going to interview you about your crimes. We will repeat the procedure as many times as you will permit it. Ultimately, I will attempt to leave some post-hypnotic suggestions. Nobody will ever know what we are doing in here unless you choose to tell them. If anybody asks you why you come here so often I'm sure you can handle it."

"Lady," Vinnie said, "you are the hottest thing to hit this prison since I've been here. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is gonna wonder why I keep coming here. This is the best seat in the house. You have amazing tits."

Thank you, Vinnie," Cindy said. "Let's begin."

Twenty minutes later, Vinnie P. sex criminal, multiple murderer, and all-around bad man was ready to answer Cindy's questions and tell her his story. He was under.

"Vinnie," the beautiful psychologist said, "tell me about the nurses."

"Sure," said Vinnie. "I was in the bar when they came in around 11:30. Two young-uns all dressed up in their nurse duds- cute enough too, both of 'em. It had been a while since I'd had any and I just couldn't say no to this offer. I mean if you're walking down the street and you notice two hundred dollar bills sitting there on the ground, you're gonna reach down and pick them up, right?"

"Once I decided to take them it was simple. I left the bar long before they were ready to leave and I just sat in my car and waited until they came out to their car and then I followed them home. It wasn't far. About an hour after they went in to their apartment I went in. I had my kit with me- you know, rope, duct tape, gags- the stuff that might come in handy if you needed to control some piece of ass that wasn't with the program."

"It was a hot night in July. They lived on one side of a two story duplex. Every window in the place was wide open. I went in through the back door which was secured with only a screen door between me and two fine pieces of meat. I remember it was old and rickety.

"And that's how you saw these women, Vinnie," the psychologist interrupted, "as meat?"

"Well, yeah," he said matter-of-factly, "women are meat to me."

"Is that how you see me," she asked, "as meat?"

Vinnie's eyes narrowed in their sockets as he focused on the beautiful blonde psychologist sitting not five feet away from him. "No," he replied slowly. "Let me put it this way. Those nurses were stew meat, especially when I was done with them. You," he said slowly and deliberately, pausing for three or four seconds, "You're more like filet mignon." He chuckled at his own joke.

"What's the difference?" Cindy asked her subject.

"Take these fucking chains off me and you'll see the damn difference, lady." He snorted as he shook his chains to demonstrate to his inquisitor how narrow the real margin between safety and dire peril really was.

Cindy chuckled right back at him. "If it's all the same to you, Vinnie, I think we'll leave the restraints where they are for the time being." Cindy had noticed that Vinnie was, for lack of a better way to put it, resisting her control, almost like he was fighting his way through the hypnosis. More of the underlying pathology was coming to the surface as his recent outburst had demonstrated. She decided that she would re-establish her control which she did with a simple snap of her fingers.

Immediately her subject lowered his head in response to an earlier hypnotic "suggestion." Vinnie P. was now deeply under hypnosis, much more deeply than he had been during the questioning. At this level Vinnie was a good deal more docile than he had been just moments before. Had she wanted to do so, Cindy could have continued her questioning, but she found that she enjoyed the sessions much more if a small amount of her subject's true personality were allowed to bleed through the hypnotic restraints she had imposed. The answers would be the same no matter what level of control she exerted. She just didn't want to be interviewing a bunch of zombies.

Cindy decided that she needed a break so she stood up, stretched her legs a bit, and pushed a button by the door. Immediately the door opened and a guard asked her "Everything OK, Doc?"

"Yes, everything's fine," she replied. "I'm just taking a break and stretching my legs. I need to use the facilities." She turned and walked down the hallway where a second guard waited on the other side of a locked door.

The first guard watched her as she ambled away. "I'll say that everything's fine," he thought to himself. "Jesus H. Christ, what a world class ass on you lady!" he thought as he reached into his pocket to re-adjust his growing cock to a more comfortable position. Just the sight of Dr. Cindy McCarthy walking twenty feet down the hall had been enough to arouse him. He made a mental note to himself that when he got home that night his wife was going to get a close up experience with "the Warden," his pet name for his dick.

Meanwhile in the ladies room Cindy pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet. She could feel the moisture in her underwear and she knew it wasn't urine. Being so close to a violent sex offender like Vinnie was a turn-on for her, a big turn-on. That's why she had taken the job.

She had not always known that she was turned on by danger, especially sexual danger. That insight came to her one weekend years ago while she had been "hypnotically abducted" for lack of a better way to put it, by a stage hypnotist named "The Amazing Randy." Randy was not just a hypnotist; to him hypnotism was more like a super power. He could hypnotize anyone silently and thoroughly just by touching them. He had done exactly that to her as they passed in the hallway before the show at the club where he was performing. The next thing she knew he was subjecting her to an intense kind of sexual slavery in a farmhouse twenty miles from the city.

The Amazing Randy had opened her eyes wide to the possibilities that hypnotism held for changing behavior and when she returned to her apartment in Wellesley she immediately set about learning everything she could about hypnosis. Her graduate thesis took a sharp turn in mid-course. As she leaned forward to wipe her privates she allowed herself to briefly revisit her weekend with The Amazing Randy. She went back to that experience fairly often. Even though it had been years ago and she had had multiple sexual encounters since then, she could remember clearly how The Amazing Randy has stripped away her psychological façade to get to the real Cindy before he released her from his control and allowed her to return to her regular life.

(You too can visit that weekend by selecting "The True Professional" from the Mind Control section of Literotica.)

When she returned to the interview room, Vinnie was sitting quietly awaiting Cindy's next request. "Vinnie," she said quietly, "please continue. What did you find when you entered the apartment?"

The rough-looking sexual predator continued exactly where he had left off without missing so much as a single beat. "It was quiet and I looked around the downstairs. I could see a bunch of stuff in the kitchen. Both of their pocketbooks were on the small kitchen table. I remember that there were no dishes in the sink. I gave them points for cleanliness. I went to a knife block on the counter and grabbed a good sized carving knife. It was sharp- more points for them. After checking the rest of the first floor I went upstairs slowly, being careful to avoid creaking the stairs. There were single rooms on either side of the hallway and a third door at the end of the hallway. I figured it for the bathroom."

"One of the doors was about six inches ajar and I could see light spilling out into the hallway. At first I thought that one of them had just passed out with the lights on, but when I got closer I could hear the two of them talking quietly. I looked into the room and they were both in the same bed making out. They were fucking dykes! I remember that I took a step back to think about my next move. After a while I decided that pussy was pussy so I kicked the door open so fuckin' hard it almost came off the fuckin' hinges. By the time they turned around to see what the fuck was going on I was standing next to the bed holding that big old knife high enough so that they could both see it. One of them started to scream, but I said. "Scream again girlie and by the time you finish I will have slit both of your fucking throats. Do you want to die? They both shook their heads and got real quiet real quick."

For her part Cindy was way past turned-on. Her pussy was soaked and getting wetter as the inmate continued his horror story. "At any rate," said Vinnie, "as long as I held that pig sticker these girls were not gonna be a problem. Nurses know what knives can do. I closed the door and told them that they were to get used to doing what I said and pronto or else there was gonna be a real mess for someone to clean up. I told them to get out of bed and stand over by the wall so that I could get a real good look at them."

"One of them was Puerto Rican you know, a 'Spick.' She had dark black hair and light brown skin. She had very nice tits with dark pointy nipples- kinda cute too. The other one was not as good looking, but not ugly. She had very long blonde hair and it ran down her back almost to her ass. I remember thinking that I was going to turn her around, grab that mane and ride her hard and put her away wet. Of the two, the Spick looked like if there was gonna be any trouble, she'd be the one to start it so I took a pair of handcuffs out of my bag and told 'My Little Pony' to cuff the Spick to the head of the bed."

"She hooked the Spick to the bed and I was off to the races. I took the second pair out of my kit and cuffed My Little Pony to the bed as well. They were jabbering all the time. 'Don't hurt us. Please don't hurt us,' they kept on saying. I took it for a couple minutes while I unpacked my kit and set the room up for fun and games and I told them to shut the fuck up or I'd cut their fucking dyke tits off right there, right then. That put an end to the whining. Now listen to me, I said. These are the rules so pay attention. Any screaming and you'll both be dead in a minute. If you want to live, you'll work very hard to make me happy. I'm not interested in money. I'm interested in pussy. You got it. I want it."

"They looked at each other and then the Spick said 'We're gay. We don't do men.'

"I remember thinking that an attitude adjustment was in order so I let the Puerto Rican have it across the face. You do now, bitch. Got it? She started to cry. No, they both started to cry and bawl. I put the knife down on the dresser well out of reach and then went rustling through the underwear draw looking for something to stuff in their mouths to shut them up. I found a drawer full of panties; you know those big ugly cotton jobs you ladies like to wear. I fished out a couple of pairs of panty hose from another drawer. I told My Little Pony to open wide and I stuffed three pairs in her mouth. Then I tied them tight with the panty hose."

"Now it was time for a closer look at the Puerto Rican. I told her to stand up straight. Then I gave her the mouthful of panties treatment. She was wearing a thin two piece half-nightgown kind of thing- I think they're called 'teddies'- and a pair of crotch-less panties, better, no doubt for getting her pussy eaten by her dyke girlfriend. Her tits stuck out, but what I remember best were her fucking nipples. Oh my God, they were huge and stuck out at least an inch. Man, they were made for sucking. I grabbed her tit through the nightgown, squeezing pretty hard. I remember the feel of that tit to this day. It was perfect. I think I pinched her nipple too hard because she pulled away and shook her head. As if I gave a shit what she wanted!"

"That nightgown had to go. I got the knife off the dresser. Man, when she saw me pick it up and head back towards her I thought she was gonna shit herself. I cut the straps at her shoulder one at a time, real slow like and then I pulled the whole thing down. She had fabulous tits, Doc, not as nice as yours- not nearly as nice, but they were plenty good enough for me. I bunched the nightie up and used it to pull the Spick nurse towards me. I did everything real slow and deliberate-like. It scared the shit out of them and the more scared they got the harder my dick got."

Cindy interrupted the test subject and said "Vinnie, tell me what it is about scaring women that turns you on."

"I'm not sure that I can put my finger on it, Doc. It just does. You know, all my life women have told me what to do. My mother, my grandmother, my sisters, my teachers, my boss at work was a woman too. Women have just been getting too damned uppity lately. They've forgotten who's in charge. I like reminding them. I like being in charge."

"They'll say anything, you know, to get their way. It's not fair; it's not even close to being fair. Us guys are supposed to work our asses off in some shit job to keep them in clothes and cars or whatever the fuck they want. Then, when we want to get some they're too tired, or they don't feel like it, or their fucking horoscope said 'Today is a bad day to get laid. Buy something expensive instead.' Women control all of the pussy in this world. We need it. You women got it all. It just pisses me off. When women are scared it's kind of like for that moment the world is back to the way it should be, with men calling the shots and women doing what they're told. That's about it I guess."

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
262 Followers
12