Prison School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"Well," Mike explained. "With most guys, the relationship has always been just sexual. We meet, we suck or fuck, and that's it. Sure, I love guys. That's a part of being gay. But with you, I feel differently. I could easily fall in love with you. I want something more than just sex with you. I want intimacy, I want you in my life and I want to be part of your life."

"Wow!" Luke sighed, "That's heavy, dude! I don't picture myself ever falling in love with another guy."

"It doesn't happen overnight. I would like to make love to you, Luke."

"Wasn't that what you did yesterday?"

"No. That was giving you head, a blowjob. Making love is more intimate, and involves intercourse. That would mean one of us would have to bury their cock inside the other."

"Man, give me some breathing room, Mike. This is some heavy shit, and I don't think I'm up to it, at least not yet!

"Okay, Luke, just for the hell of it, let's get naked and I'll get you off." Mike started to remove his clothes and Luke soon followed. Luke was actually looking forward to Mike's warm mouth on his cock again.

The guys both lay on that soft grassy patch. Mike arranged himself so that they were in a sixty-nine position. Mike lay that way, just in case Luke decided to reciprocate.

Mike pulled that beautiful uncut cock into his mouth and started to work it. He really liked running his tongue around between the foreskin and the head of Luke's cock. Most uncut guys are really sensitive there, and Mike was taking full advantage of that.

Luke, moaning, "That feels so awesome! Do you know you are leaking a lot of pre?"

Mike, thinking, at least Luke is noticing that, "What would you expect when a guy is sucking the nicest cock he has ever encountered? You are welcome to taste that pre-cum if you wish." Mike shifted his hips to move his dick just a little closer to Luke's head and mouth, hoping his "fish" will take the bait.

Luke expressed, "Your mouth is better than any pussy I've ever fucked!" Then he stretched his tongue out, just far enough to lick some pre off the tip of Mike's ever leaking cock. "You're right, pre doesn't taste bad at all. I've had opportunities to get sucked off before but figured it was just too gay, and declined. I didn't know what I was missing."

Mike, working the heck out of Luke's cock, suddenly felt Luke's warm mouth taking his own dick in.

"Careful, Luke," said Mike. "I'm pretty hot, you might get more that you bargained for."

Mike took all he could of Luke's manhood, which was starting to throb and pulse. Just as Luke emptied his reservoir into Mike's throat, Mike lost it, shooting his cum into Luke's hot mouth, catching Luke off guard.

Luke, gagging, spit most of Mike's seed on the ground. "Wow, I wasn't expecting it that quickly," exclaimed Luke.

"When you came," explained Mike, "it triggered me over the edge and I couldn't hold it off. I had my mouth full and couldn't warn you. By the way, how do I taste?"

Luke, running his tongue around his mouth, "I didn't really notice. Of course I don't have anything to compare with, as you are the first I ever had in my mouth! It wasn't all that bad though, and your pre tasted pretty good too."

"I suppose," Mike said, "We probably should be getting back to the Dorm." Luke agreed, and the two got dressed.

"Wait!" Mike said, putting his arms around Luke and looking directly into Luke's eyes. He then planted his lips onto Luke's mouth and the two kissed, like lovers, Luke wrapping his arms around Mike also.

"I can't believe any of this shit is happening," Luke said.

"What shit?" Mike asked.

"To begin, I let you not only see, but touch my penis, and even let you suck it. Then, today, we've kissed, more than once, even French kissing. And then, to top it all off, I even took your cock in my mouth and you came in my mouth. The worst is, I like it. And I so much like being with you, even if just to hold hands and talk."

Luke continued, "I'm not making any promises, yet, but if we continue like we're doing, it won't be long before I not only let you, maybe even beg you to make love to me. You just might be the one to bust my cherry!"

"I would like that," Mike replied, "Just let me know when you are ready!"

They headed to the Dorm, holding hands.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12