Prison School Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"Actually, no. It does feel really nice to be naked in bed. When I had my apartment, before I got arrested, sometimes I brought chicks home, and ended up with them naked in bed, and even when I was alone at home I often slept raw. What was so interesting about a shower with William?"

"Have you ever had a cockfight with another dude?"

"I don't think so, not sure what it is."

Kurt explained how a cockfight works, to Adam.

Adam, somewhat shocked at Kurt's admission, "I don't think I could get into that. It's too gay."

"So is sucking a dick." Kurt retorted, grinning. "But a cockfight is really exciting. I really would like to pick a cockfight with you! And you know damn well that I'm not gay."

Adam is really wishing now that he'd not told Kurt about his experience with Nathan.

"I think we prolly need to get some sleep, Good night Adam, and I hope you'll forgive me if I don't kiss you!"

"Fuck you, Kurt! See you tomorrow."

(to be continued)

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12