Prison School Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, Luke. Take this one, it should be enough for a couple fucks. I have more in my locker. Sometimes Jesse has some available, otherwise you can order it through the commissary."

"Thanks, Nate," Luke replied, smiling. "I really appreciate this!"

Luke picked up his dirty dishes and tray, and then took them to the tray return area. He called out to Mike, and Mike came over.

"I'm waiting on you." Luke stated, "We need to talk, and you don't need to bring any butter tonight!"

Mike, with a concerned look on his face, "Gimme about 20 minutes Luke, and I'll be outta here." He is wondering why Luke seems to be upset.

About 25 minutes later, James, Vern and Mike all came out of the kitchen area.

James, in a commanding voice, "OK, Everybody! All out, the cafeteria is closed for the night." Luke rose up from where he was sitting and followed the other three guys out of the cafeteria, and James locked the door. James and Vern headed toward the Dorm.

Mike questioned, "What's up, Luke?"

"Not much, can we go to the woods?"

"Sure, Luke."

The two men slowly walked away, and headed towards a woodsy area. Luke caught Mike off guard when he reached over, taking Mike's hand in his. Mike is really confused, Luke is taking his hand, a first for Luke, and yet he seemed to be a little upset. When they got to the clearing, Luke grabbed Mike, pulling him close, and planted his lips on Mike's lips, forcing his tongue into Mike's mouth, the two men kissed passionately.

Luke started undressing Mike, releasing Mike's erection, and Mike instinctively followed suit, making Luke naked as well.

Luke spoke, with all the passion he could muster, "My love, I'm gonna take you tonight, all the way. I want you so bad, and I'm gonna give you every inch of my love! I want to take you where I've never been before!"

"Ooh, baby, take what you want, however you want it. I'm at your command. I want you in me, baby, but you told me to not bother with the butter.

Luke, grinning, and reaching into his pants pocket, "Don't need it, we got this!" and holds up the lube container.

Where did you get that?

"Adam's boyfriend, Nate, gave it to me."

"Don't torment me baby, I've never wanted you any more than I do right now. I want you in me now! Please make love to me!"

"This activity is new to me, Mike. You know I'm inexperienced. Can I do it from the back?" asked Luke.

"Do it however feels good to you sweetie, just do it, please lube us up first though.

Luke started to lube them both up, remembering how Mike had pushed his fingers into his own taint, he tried to imitate the procedure, starting with one finger, then a second and then three, stretching Mike's hole. Luke rolled Mike onto his left side, and positioned himself behind Mike, also on his left side. He raised Mike's right leg up a little to expose Mike's hole, then placed the head of his dick at Mike hole, ready to invade this uncharted territory.

"I'm ready for it baby," said Mike, "Push it in!" Mike is really wondering what this is gonna feel like, as he has never taken an uncircumcised cock into his man's pussy.

"Relax, and I will." Luke assured him. Luke pushed the head of his cock into Mike's hole. Mike gasped.

"You all right?" Luke asked.

"I couldn't be better!" Mike responded. "Fuck me baby, fuck me! You feel sooooo good in me!"

This is really feeling strange to me." Luke said, "My cock is sliding in and out of you, and my foreskin is sliding up and down over my cockhead. I don't know how long I can hold off an orgasm."

Mike said, "Try to inch up a couple inches, to make your cock go in a little straighter, and I think you will hit my g-spot harder."

"Is that any better, baby?"

"Oh my god yes, Fuck! You're feeling so awesome inside me. This is a dream come true, and it feels so much better that I dreamed it would."

"Are you squeezing your ass on my dick? Relax, you're going to push me over the edge!"

Luke paused his fucking motion, just leaving his cock soaking in his lover's ass, and reached under Mike, grabbing Mike's cock. Luke loved the feeling of just running his finger over the slit and feeling the never ending stream of precum oozing out .

"Why did you stop?" Mike queried. "I was just about to shoot!"

"I thought so, and I didn't want you to, just yet."

Luke pulled out, quickly rolled Mike over on his back, and started to suck Mike's cock, and as hot as Mike was, it was only a couple minutes before Mike climaxed into Luke's mouth and throat. This time, Luke was prepared. He didn't gag at all, just swallowed every drop, and sucked Mike's cock for every drop he could suck out of it.

"Okay if I finish making love to you now?" asked Luke.

"Go for it, baby!"

It was feeling just like before except Mike wasn't about to shoot. Mike started putting the pressure on his sphincter muscle, forcing his lover to approach his orgasm. Luke inched up a little further, hitting Mike's sweet spot again.

"I'm cumming again!" Mike spurted out,

Just as he shot out a couple spurts onto the ground, he tightened his spinchter again, putting a real tight hold on Luke's cock, forcing Luke to reach his climax.

"Here I goooooo!" exclaimed Luke, "Oh my gawd, fuck, fuck, fuck. I feel like I'm shooting gallons. Ooooooohhhhhhh!"

"I can feel those spurts washing my insides!" cried Mike. "You just feel so fucking good inside me, baby. I wish I could just keep you there inside me, forever."

Luke, chuckling, "If that were to be, we'd be like Siamese twins!"

Luke's now deflated cock slipped out of Mike's hole and Mike changed his position to use his mouth to milk the little bit of excess cum out of Luke's cock and from inside the foreskin, swallowing every delicious drop.

"I wish I had a butt plug," Mike commented.

"For what?"

"To keep your man's milk from leaking out of my asshole. I know I can't hold it all inside me until we get back to the dorm.

Both men spent, they just lay there for about an hour, holding each other, kissing, touching. They both love this tender intimacy. Yes, these two are learning there is more to love than just raw sex. Mike gradually lost most of Luke's cream out of his ass, and onto the ground underneath them.

Eventually, Luke and Mike will head back to the dorm, shower and probably sleep together again in Luke's bed!

Tomorrow is Sunday, we'll see what Sunday offers.

(to be continued)

12