Prison School Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great show, guys!" Zach said, sitting on his bed, which was right next to Luke's bed, naked and masturbating. "I'm going to drop this load into this dirty tee-shirt, unless one of you wants to swallow it!"

"I'll decline the swallow offer," said Mike, "but it's always fun to watch a cum shot. How long were you there, watching us?"

"I don't know, probably about 10 or 15 minutes." Zach replied. "I didn't intentionally sneak up on you, just came to my bed, and there you were, really getting into it! I'm gonna shoot!"

Mike and Luke both watched, while Zach shot his creamy substance onto the tee.

"I couldn't really leave," Zach explained, smiling, "when there was such an exciting event going on! It was like live porn!"

Zach, looking at Mike, "I've seen you, sleeping with Luke, but have not actually met you. I'm Zach, and you are?"

"Mike." Mike answered.

"You never hang around in the morning when we usually get up." Zach asked, "Are you two, like, together?"

"Just friends," Luke said, quickly.

Mike explained, "Zach, Luke has just recently made some self discoveries. I think he has finally accepted the fact that he is gay, and we are in love. We are definitely a lot closer than just friends! Friends don't make mad, passionate love like we do!"

"I've still got some hang-ups," Luke offered, "I'm used to covering up any innuendo that might portray me as gay, even though, in my heart, I know I am gay, but not open about it, yet." Points at Mike with tears in his eyes, "This man, is my world!"

Mike and Luke hug each other, kissing passionately. Zach interjects, kissing and hugging both guys.

"You know," Zach stated, "You guys are just beautiful! I wish nothing but the best for you both. If and when you get married I'm going to really be hurt if I'm not invited to the wedding!"

Mike, looking at the clock, "Shit, I'm gonna be late! I was supposed to be back to work at 2:00 and it's 2:00 now!" He scrambled to find his clothes, shoes, and get dressed, kissed Luke a quick goodbye and ran out.

"Luke" Zach asked, "It's the weekend, everybody should be off duty, where did Mike have to go?"

"He is in Culinary Arts, they work long hours and 7 days a week."

"Oh, that's why he is not in bed when we get up in the mornings"

"Luke, can I ask you something personal?"

"Yes, sure, but I may decline to answer."

"Were you born in the United States?"

"I was, why?"

"Very few boys born here in the US are not circumcised, but I've noticed you're not."

"My parents made the decision to leave me intact. Sometimes, in school, some of the boys picked on me a little. My father told me, if I ever decided to, I could get the foreskin removed. He said I can always have it removed, but once done, it can't be put back."

"This is probably going to sound strange, but I have never had sex with a guy that was uncut." Zach said. "I've never been close to anybody that was. May I feel it, and see what it looks like up close?"

"You're right," Luke responded. "That is a strange request. Up until a few days ago, no one has ever touched my penis. But now some things have changed. Mike has not only touched it, but sucked it and I have had it where the sun doesn't shine." Luke rose up from sitting on the bed, and lay down on his back, exposing all.

"Zach, I will humor your request. You can look and feel to your hearts content."

Zach sat down on Luke's bed, Luke moved his legs over to make more room for Zach's butt. Zach took Luke's cock in his hand, lightly moving his hand around it, feeling the difference. He pulled the foreskin down, causing the head to pop out of the sheath.

"The foreskin," Zach commented, "is very soft, like, velvet." Luke started to become erect again.

"I don't believe this is happening!" Luke exclaimed. "Mike just got me off, not even a half hour ago, and you touching me down there is making me hard again!"

Zach started to pull the foreskin up again but, due to the erection it didn't completely cover the head like it did before, and there was a couple drops of pre right on the slit. Zach quickly lowered his head and licked those drops off.

"No, don't!" Luke uttered. "What are you doing? I don't want you to suck my dick!"

"I wasn't going to," Zach replied, "I was just removing those drops of precum!" Then asking, "Do you have to pull the skin back when you pee?"

"I don't really have to, but I normally do. If I don't, the pee just kind of dribbles out through the foreskin, and I don't really piss a stream. And the piss makes the inside of my foreskin all wet, and could cause irritation and soreness, almost like diaper rash."

"So I guess," Zach commented, "personal hygiene, down there, is more critical when a guy is uncut. Thanks for letting me explore! So how did you and Mike find each other?"

"You see Zach, Mike and I were friends, back in the pen. It's likely that Mike and I would never have become friends, if I had known he was gay. I was pretty homophobic back then. I didn't know Mike was gay, and he didn't know I was uncut, until the day we arrived here. When we had to get rid of the orange jump suits, he saw that I was uncut, and that really turned him on, unbeknown to me. He is really a super friend. He helped me find myself, and realize that I am gay, and accept that fact. Then we fell in love."

Zach, with tears in his eyes, "Luke, that is a beautiful story! I'm really happy for you and Mike. I wish I could have found someone to fall in love with here. It's a little too late now. I have my Electrician's License, and just 2 more weeks to spend here, and I will be a free man! I will give you a home address so you can stay in touch with me. I've grown to care too much for you and Mike to just leave and forget you."

"Somehow," Luke responded, "I thought you had a pretty active sex life here."

"Oh, I have had plenty of sex, with all these horny guys around here. But I never found love. There is a huge difference between a sex life and a love life."

"You're a real likeable, make that loveable, man. I'm sure you will meet Mr. Right before too long, and probably be happily married husbands long before Mike and I get out of here. How old are you Zach?"

"Twenty-seven"

"Still plenty young to find the love of your life."

"Luke, you about ready to go to supper?" Then, "After we get dressed, of course."

"Wow! Luke blurted, "I just now realized, we've been sitting here on my bed, butt naked, for the last 2 hours, just chatting and, well, you did some investigating around my dick, but I'm actually feeling comfortable. I'm not even nervous about being naked!" Luke playfully slaps Zach's cock, grinning.

"Do that again, and you're gonna get a rise out of me," said Zach, smiling. "You're getting acclimated, Luke. A lot of the men are self conscious about nudity and the frequent exposure to homosexuality when they first get here, but after a few days, or maybe a couple weeks, most just start letting it all hang out, literally." Zach, grinning, pays back the slap to Luke's cock.

Zach, getting a clean Tee out of his locker, and starting to get dressed, "Luke, it is 3:30, what about supper?"

"They serve until 5:00 today," Luke answered. "I usually wait until the last half hour to eat, then I hang around and wait for Mike to finish cleaning up, so we can spend some time together."

"Actually, it makes sense to eat as late as possible," Zach responded, "as it is a long time till breakfast! If I wait and go with you to eat supper, I hope it won't make Mike jealous."

"I don't think it will, Zach. I think Mike and I are secure in our relationship. Besides, you are getting out of here in 2 weeks anyway."

* * * * * * * *

It's 4:30 PM Sunday, and it looks like the majority of the trainees decided to eat late, as the cafeteria has close to 30 guys inside. Luke and Zach were on the tail of the line. Fare tonight is Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers, with choice of French-fry's or Cajun Fry's, and Home Made Cheesecake with Cherry or Blueberry topping. Luke and Zach got their food, and headed to the only unoccupied table. Then Nate and Adam ran in, and filled their trays, looking around for a likely place to sit.

Adam asked, "Luke, can we join you two?"

"Sure." And motioned them to sit down. "I hardly see you anymore Adam. What have you been up to?"

Adam, smiling, "Not much Luke, just fuckin' around," grins at Nate, "Literally! Luke, have you met my boyfriend, Nate?"

"Actually, no, but I heard you met a guy that swept you off you feet!" Luke extended his hand and Nate shook it. "What kind of drug you on, Adam? I've never seen you so high! Looks like things are going well for you."

Adam responded, excitedly, "Luke, I've never been happier. I never dreamed the love of my life would end up being the man of my life! Eric is gonna get him into the PG so he'll be able to train with me, and my Baby wants to introduce me to his parents next weekend, when they come to visit!"

"I guess you maybe know," Luke responded, "that I have gone through some changes also. Mike and I are kind of in a relationship too."

"Kind of?" Zach butted in, smiling, "They're in fuckin' love! Mike sleeps with him every night!"

"Nuthin' wrong with that!" Nate added, "Babe and I sleep together every night too"

"I think we need to get these trays turned in, so Mike can get finished up," Luke said.

Zach asked, "Who wants to go skinny dipping?"

Nate, looking at Adam, "Count us in. but we need to head to the dorm first and clean up a little."

Zach said, grinning, "I think I understand. What about you Luke?"

"Probably not, I'll mention it to Mike, but I think we have plans."

Zach, Nate and Adam left together, heading for their dorms, with plans to meet at the pool about 6:00 PM.

(to be continued)

*****

Comments welcome, Let me know how I'm doing!

12