Prison School Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He has dinner specially prepared," Jesse explained, "and delivered to his office, so he can eat with his bitch!"

"I haven't seen a woman around here, how does she get in without ever being seen?"

"Sean!" Jesse exclaimed, grinning. "For the last 4 months, I have been Ruben's bitch, and when I leave, you will become his bitch! He will, basically, own you for the next 4 months, until you leave. The only times you will be able to do what you want are those occasional nights that he leaves."

"Oh, man! What have I gotten myself into!"

"Hey Sean, it's not all that bad. He's not some kind of monster. On a typical evening, you two will eat together, then probably lie in bed naked and watch a DVD or maybe play a video game. He will likely hold you, and run his hands all over your body, and then probably have some kind of sex, cuddle up and go to sleep. If y'all get messed up, he'll want you to shower with him."

Sean spoke, "Styles just walked in."

"It must be about 12:40." Jesse stated. "He usually comes in about now to get his lunch, and then he is already here for orientation." Then, spotting Nate with the GM Group. "Excuse me, Sean, I gotta catch that guy."

Jesse, by the GM group, "Nate, I have something for you," then, smiling, "This should be your last day to cut grass. This is your paperwork to start training tomorrow with the Plumbing Group."

Nate, ecstatically. "WOO HOO! Oh, Jesse! Thank you so much." Hugs Jesse. "You're making me so very happy today!" Nate wanted to share the good news with his boyfriend, but the PG had already left to go back to the training site.

(to be continued)

*****

I'm not going to bore you with the details of the orientation, orientation is orientation, right? If you want to know what these six new guys learn from orientation, I suggest you read, (or re-read) Chapter one. Only the names have been changed.

In Chapter 14, we find out which careers these guys have chosen, and where they will be sleeping. We'll also find out what surprises might be lurking around the corner.

As always, comments are appreciated.

12