Prison School Ch. 19

Story Info
Adam gets to meet the family, surprise 4 way circle jerk.
5.6k words
4.43
9.4k
3
0

Part 20 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

Chapter 19 -- W2 Sunday Morning

At 7:15 AM the security officer is waking Vern and Troy, both sleeping naked in Vern's bed. Vern quickly made a trip to the bathroom before walking down to Luke's bed to awaken Mike. When Vern returned to his own bed, Troy was still in it.

Vern, shaking Troy's shoulder, "Get up! We need to fix brunch."

Troy managed to get his lanky body out of bed, complete with morning wood, and headed to the bathroom. Troy was standing in front of the wide, three man, urinal when Mike was suddenly beside him. Both men's eyes instinctively looked down viewing the others junk. Then they looked at each others face, grinning, and seemed to know what the other was thinking.

"Vern told me you're gay?" Troy stated, questioningly.

"The little snitch!" Mike said, grinning, "He told me the same thing about you!" Mike pulled Troy toward him, and kissed him on the cheek. Both men laughed, then hugged each other, their cocks touched, and they both pretty much ignored the sensuous feeling, although Troy was feeling an attraction for Mike.

Mike said, "I think the whole CA group is pretty much gay, except maybe for James, and I don't really have an opinion about Stephen."

"Stephen is hung!" Troy stated. "I saw him naked when we came in Monday, and he has to have at least eight inches soft." Then, "Mike, I'd really like to get to know you better, privately."

"That sounds like an invitation, Troy." Mike responded, "I don't mean to be cold, but you need to know. I am involved, and very deeply in love with Luke, in the CG. I cannot, and will not cheat on him!"

Troy, hanging his head, "Mike, I'll admit I was hoping, and I am attracted to you, but I would not want to fuck up your relationship. I'm sorry."

Mike, putting his arm around Troy's shoulders, "It's OK buddy, no harm done. I won't let you, or anyone else come between Luke and I! We better get down to the cafeteria, we're going to be late, and Vern needs us."

Troy and Mike hustled to get dressed, and headed to the cafeteria, and into the kitchen. Vern frowned a little.

"Sorry we're a little late, Vern." Mike said, "What do you want us to do?"

"Get hopping on the bacon and sausage patties. Stephen is mixing the pancake batter, when it's ready, y'all can start frying some pancakes. If things go smoothly we might even have time for a cup of Java before the crowd gets here."

* * * * * * * * * *

Nate woke up and looked at the clock, displaying the time as 10:45 AM. He immediately woke his lover.

"Babe!" Nate blurted, "It's almost eleven o'clock! We need to get up."

Adam, wiping the sleep from his eyes, "I gotta pee, baby."

Both men headed to the bathroom, holding hands. Then they stood next to each other, watching each other pee, then looked at each other, grinning. Watching each other urinate seems to be a ritual with these two. On the way back to their beds and lockers, Nate spoke.

"I'm so exited, Babe! Today is the day you get to meet my family!" Nate wrapped his arms around Adam, and pressed his lips to Adam's, and they kissed.

"Your family," Adam queried, "is just your Mom and Dad, right?"

"And my 17 year old kid brother, Jackson, and my baby sister, Ruth, she is 15. Babe, I probably need to give you a heads up, my whole family loves to kiss. We've always been a very kissy family."

"Are you sure you want to do this Baby? I'm kind of scared."

"You know Babe, I really wanted to have some sex before brunch today, but it's already 11:15. Let's get dressed and get some food. We'll have time for some fun, after my family has left."

The two lovers finally got dressed and headed to the cafeteria. They filled their plates and trays. Adam noticed that Luke was sitting alone and suggested that he and Nate share the table with him.

"How about some company, Luke?" Adam said.

"Sure guys, have a seat." Luke said, then, looking at Nate, "You look like you're about to explode, Nate, what's up?"

Nate, smiling, "I'm just so happy today, my family is coming to visit and meet my future husband!" as he puts his arm around Adam, drawing him close.

"I think, Nate, that you have been very good for Adam. He is definitely not the same Adam that came here with us, only 2 weeks ago."

"Luke," Adam said, "You've changed a lot too. I think the same love bug that bit me, also bit you. I know that you and Mike are in love, and I'm really happy for both of you."

Luke, a couple tears escaping his eyes, "It's so hard for someone like me to admit it, but, Mike is my world. I really do want to spend the rest of my life with him. I love him more than anything!" Then continued, "We've even discussed marriage, and even adopting children! Adam, have you told your family?"

"No, not yet. I'm afraid. I'm planning to ask them to visit, in 2 or 3 weeks. I'm going to lay everything out. I really have no idea how they will take it, and I am prepared to accept that they may disown me."

Nate spoke, "But my family is very loving and open minded, and they are wanting to meet the man of my life! Regardless of what his family does, he will still have family, my family."

"I'm still apprehensive," Adam said, "I'm not convinced that your family will accept me. I guess I'll find out in a couple of hours."

"Babe, you worry too much!" Nate reassured, smiling, "I know my family, everything will be fine."

It's about noon, the three men turned in their dirty dishes and trays, Adam and Nate left the cafeteria and headed somewhere. Luke hung around to wait for Mike to finish up.

* * * * * * * * * *

The school has some regulations that change on Sundays. Females are not permitted on campus, except on Sunday from Noon to 5:00 PM, to allow students to have visitors, family or friends, that may be females. The open urination, water the grass anywhere policy is restricted on Sunday during visitation hours.

Visitors are required to register at the main office, and inmates (students) are expected to notify security if they expect visitors. There are a couple of small cubicles in the main office where visitors and students can meet, and also a couple of covered gazebos across the parking lot where students can entertain visitors.

A sign at the end of the main building states "NO VISITORS BEYOND THIS POINT" which prohibits visitors from entering the Dorms, Gym and Swimming Pool, or the wooded areas. The rest room inside the main building is available for use by visitors, if needed.

Nate has already notified security that he expects his family of four to arrive sometime around 1:00 PM, and he and Adam are sitting in a gazebo where Nate can watch for his family's car to pull in.

Nate is a bundle of anxiety and excitement, while Adam is a bundle of anxiety and nerves, still not certain how this will pan out.

Nate suddenly jumped up, "They're here, they're here!" he cried out, jumping around like a kid who just discovered Santa Claus might be real.

As Nate's father parked the car in front of the main building, Nate walked part way across the parking lot, and told his father to take the whole family inside to register and meet him back in the gazebo.

The security officer showed them where to register, and then used a metal detector and scanned them all. His Mom set it off, the culprit was a camera. He informed them that cameras are not permitted, but his Mom begged him to allow it, as she really wanted to take some family photos, and the officer softened, and said she could keep the camera. He also told them they could not return to the car, until they were ready to leave, and that the area was under constant video surveillance.

The family stepped into the gazebo, and Nate spoke. "I want you all to know that this is one of the most exciting days of my life. On this day, I want to introduce, to my family, my future husband, Adam!" Then, taking a breath, "Adam, please meet your future Mother in Law and Father in law, my Mom and Dad, and your future Sister in Law, Ruth, and Brother in Law, Jackson."

As the whole family surrounded Adam, smothering him with hugs and kisses, Adam broke down, tears falling like rain. Women always seem to have tissues handy and Mom reached into her purse and pulled some out.

Reaching to Adam's face, she tried to sop up some of the tears, and kissed him on the lips.

She spoke, "Son, this is a day of happiness, not a time for tears."

Dad, giving Adam a huge hug and drawing Adam's face next to his own, "Son, welcome to the family!"

Jackson was next, clenching his hands behind Adam's head and kissing Adam's lips. "It's not gay, brother, it's love!"

Ruth, standing on her tiptoes, kissed Adam's lips. "Brothers are awesome and soon I'll have three!"

Nate, wrapping his arms around Adam, "Are you alright Babe?"

"I think so," Adam replied, "Just overwhelmed!"

Adam and Nate kissed tenderly and the rest of the family clapped.

"So," Nate asked Adam, "What do you think of my family, so far?"

"I've never felt so loved, so accepted and so wanted. I can honestly say I have fallen in love with all of your family!"

Mom spoke, "Adam, we knew you were special, from Nate's letters. He has a good head, and when he told us he had met someone special, we knew you had to be special. We started to love you then, even though we hadn't met yet."

Dad spoke, "My understanding is that you are both training to be plumbers. Is that correct?" Adam nodded.

"It just happens, that I have a friend who is a plumbing contractor. I told him that my son and his boyfriend were both training to be plumbers through the prison system. I know it will be about a year or better before you will be available but he did tell me he didn't have a problem hiring a couple of gay plumbers, if they have the certification."

Adam smiled, Nate spoke, "Gee Dad, that would be awesome. I appreciate you looking out for us."

"I see a problem," Adam commented, "Our homes are 300 miles apart!"

"I would hope," Nate said, "That by then, our home will be in the same house! 300 miles between us would kill me!"

"Just curious, Adam," Dad asked, "How did your family react to the relationship between you two?"

"They don't know. I've not come out to them yet, and they know nothing about Nate." Adam explained. "It's complicated. I was living as a straight guy, dating women and so on. I was in a closet, but didn't realize it. Nate pulled me out of that closet. I never even considered a possibility that I might be gay."

"When I first met Nate, he came onto me, and I couldn't resist him. He was like a magnet. The more I was with him, the more I wanted to be with him. I'm not going to go into details, but we had the best sex I have ever had. I have accepted the fact that I am actually gay, and very much in love. I really want to spend the rest of my life loving Nate."

Mom spoke, "When are you going to enlighten your family?"

"It's going to be rough," Adam said, "I am actually planning a visit from my family, in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to lay everything out, the fact that I'm gay, and that Nate and I plan to marry. Nate is going to be by my side and I'm going to really need him there."

"I'm afraid," Adam is starting to choke up, "that I may lose my family. They will likely disown me." Tears starting to flow, "My love for, and my relationship, with Nathan, is more important to me, than my family's traditions and feelings."

Mom, sitting on one side of Adam, produces more tissues, blotting Adam's tears. Nate, Dad, and even Jackson are wiping tears onto their shirtsleeves. Ruth is cuddling next to Adam, and holding his hand. Adam takes his other arm, wrapping it around Ruth, and holding her close.

Dad spoke, "I really hope, Adam, that your family doesn't do you that way. Even if they do, you've got a family here that loves you, probably more than you can imagine. Furthermore, as long as you and Nate are together, you will have a place in our home! If we don't have space, we will make space."

"Isn't my twin bed still there?" Nate asked "Adam and I are used to sharing a twin bed, we do it all the time here."

"Well, yeah," Dad answered. "Jackson uses that room now, and he occasionally has an overnight buddy that sleeps in your bed."

Jackson spoke up, "I'd be very willing to share my room with my big brother and his boyfriend. It wouldn't even bother me if they fucked."

"JACKSON!" Mom exclaimed, loudly.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Jackson apologized. "I'm not that naïve, I know what gay guys do with each other."

"Well," Mom said, "I love my gay sons. But I don't really want to know the intricate details of their lovemaking!" Then, "I'm sorry you had to hear that, Ruth."

Ruth, giggling, "Mom, I've heard a lot worse than that in school." and just snuggled up closer to Adam. It seems quite evident that Ruth really likes her new brother-in-law.

Mom, holding up the camera, "Hey, I want to get some pictures. First, Nate and Adam together." **click**

"Now another, put your arm around each others backs, like the lovers I know you are" **click**

"Now, all four men, Nate and Adam in the center." **click**

"Jackson, take one of the lovers with Ruth and I." **click**

"Now one of just Adam and I." **click** Now Mom takes the camera back.

"I want one of Adam and Nate kissing. Not that way, Like when nobody is watching! That's better" **click**

"Now a close-up of just Adam. Perfect" **click** "Such a handsome young man!" Adam blushes.

"Okay, that should be good."

"Dad, Mom," Nate spoke, "I'd like to ask a really big favor. You know that account I had at the pen, so I could get snacks and postage stamps from the commissary?"

"Yeah, I know." Dad responded.

"The same card works here, but my balance is about zilch. The only clothing they have given us here is boxers, socks, white tee shirts and jeans. I think they will supply us new shoes if we need them. With this warm weather, it would really be nice to have some shorts and tank tops, and we could order them from the commissary if I had money on the card. I'd like to have enough to get some for Adam too."

Dad responded, "Do you think $200 will cover for a while? And is the deposit information the same as before?"

"$200 would be awesome, and the info is the same." Then, "I hope you know how much I love you, and appreciate what you do for me---us! And I want to thank you all, for not letting me down."

Dad said, "I'm not sure what you mean, by not letting you down?"

Nate explained, "I wanted so much for Adam to meet my family, and y'all to meet him. He just 'knew' that you would reject him, and I knew you would love him. I promised Adam, that you would love him, and I think you have proven to him that I was right. He means everything to me." Tears are starting to flow from Nate's eyes.

Dad and Mom both hugged and kissed Nate.

Mom spoke, "Honey, we can see the electricity flowing between you and Adam. I think you have picked a winner and we can see how much you both mean to each other."

Dad said, "Son, I've never seen you as happy as you are now. Adam has had a very positive effect on you, and it's so visible. We're happy that you have found that special man that could make you happy. I'm really looking forward to a special day, the day you marry your husband!"

"Adam!" Dad spoke, "Come here, son." Adam walked over, and stood next to Nate, facing Nate's parents.

"Visiting hours are nearly over and we will have to leave soon. Nate, that money should be on your card by the middle of the week. You two make a really handsome and cute couple. We're looking forward to a wedding in the not too distant future. I think Mom has a question."

"I do." Mom answered. "Have you two thought about giving your Dad and I some grandchildren some day?"

"I can answer that." Adam spoke up. "We have actually talked about it. You see, my older sister is married, but she and her husband have decided not to have children. So the only way my parents would ever have any grandchildren, would be if I have children."

Adam continued, "Since I have now accepted that I am gay, two men cannot naturally produce babies, but once Nate and I are married, we can adopt children. We can have kids without either of us going through pregnancy!"

Dad asked, "Adam, do your parents want grandkids?"

"Of course they do, don't almost all parents want grandchildren?"

Dad, grinning, "I think that should give you guys some clout! It just might work. They accept you and your husband, you give them grandkids to spoil, they disown you and only Mom and I get grandchildren from you. I guess it might be called blackmail, but, it just might work!"

"Well, sons, it's about that time, Adam, can I see you a minute?" Dad pulled Adam away from the others. "I just wanted to thank you for giving Nathan so much happiness. We truly do love you." Dad kissed Adam on the lips, and Adam returned it. They hugged each other.

Adam returned to the others, Jackson hugged Adam, planting a kiss, again, on the lips, then Ruth put her hands around Adam's neck, kissing him on the lips, and Mom completed the round, with another kiss on the lips. Nate was going through the same sequence of kissing events, but was used to the lip kissing, as his family always did that.

They all walked into the main office, Nate and Adam stayed inside, while the family all got signed out. Adam and Nate watched through the window, as their family entered their car, Dad pulled out, and four hands were waving goodbye out the car windows.

"Baby, it's after five, let's get some supper."

"I'm trying to decide, Babe," Nate responded, "If I want some regular food, or just a protein snack from you!"

"Silly boy," Adam replied, grinning, "Take the regular food first, you can always grab that protein snack later, after the cafeteria closes!"

The two men ambled on down to the cafeteria holding hands, then getting bowls of homemade vegetable soup, ham and/or chicken salad sandwiches, and homemade carrot cake for dessert. They settled at a table by themselves.

"Babe," Nate asked, "What do you think of our family?"

"Your family is wonderful," Adam responded, Nate cut him off-

"Correction, Babe. It's not my family anymore! It's OUR family!"

"I just can't believe they accepted me like they did! All four of them!"

"Adam, Babe, I told you that they would love you. I know my---our family, and have for 27 years. The first 10 years, I was the only child, then came Jackson, then 2 years later, Ruth."

"Mom and Dad," Nate continued, "Always taught us acceptance, that some people are different, long before they knew I was gay. They practiced what they preached, and when I came out, nothing changed. They still loved me, and now they love you too!"

"I was still surprised at, and how easily your---our family shares kisses. I never had kissed a boy or man until you kissed me. It seemed a little weird when your father and brother kissed me on the lips, but at least it didn't make me hard, like when you kiss me!" Adam chuckled.

"Like it or not," Nate said, smiling, "Our family has adopted you as a son and brother!"

"Baby, does that mean, that when we have sex we are practicing incest?"

Nate laughed, "I don't think so, as we are not biological brothers!"

The two men had finished eating, returned the trays, and headed out to the trusty woods. The plan was to have some sex.

Just into the edge of the wooded area Adam saw a soft grassy spot and led Nate over to it. They kissed, and as usual, both developed an almost instant erection.

"Let's lay down here." Adam said.

"Want to strip first?"

"No, not really. Baby, it's been a simply awesome day, but I'm not feeling like having sex tonight. I just want to bask in your love, feeling you close to me."

The two guys lay down on their backs, then Adam rolled up on one side. He placed his hand on Nate's chest, gradually moving it up toward his neck then started tracing the outline of Nate's face, lips, nose, ears, and eyelids with his fingers. Nate had a hand running around on Adam's ribs and stomach, gradually sliding it down and into Adam's jeans and boxers, just feeling his way around Adam's hip and thigh, and around to lovingly squeeze Adam's butt cheek, making Adam shiver a little.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12