Prison School Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they finished, Luke pressed his lips down to Mike's, sticking his tongue into Mike's mouth, he could taste the remnants of his own cum in his lover's mouth, making him smile a little.

"We need to try that, Bryan." Darin commented. Both Mike and Luke looked over at Bryan and Darin, surprised, and not realizing they had returned, and evidently watched, at least, the tail end of their love session.

"We can," Bryan answered," We just have to figure out who is gonna ride who. Sorry guys, we really didn't mean to butt in, but it was cool to watch you two. It was pretty hot I guess, as it made us both hard again, and we just got off about an hour and a half ago."

Mike got up, grabbed a wash cloth, slipped the filled condom off, and headed to the bathroom to clean up a tad and dispose of the condom.

"Bryan," Darin asked, "I've never been in bed with another guy, but, would you like to cuddle up with me for a while in your bed?"

"I guess it would be cool," Bryan answered. "We might fall asleep."

Both men were already naked, since their shower together, so they just pulled down the sheet and blanket, crawled in together, and cuddled. Somehow, they both seemed to want to touch each other, just stroking and caressing each other, enjoying the warmth, and the feeling of their naked bodies laying next to each other.

Somehow, their mouths seemed to find their way to meet, and both men were kissing passionately. Bryan has some mixed feelings about this. He feels quite attracted to Darin, and they have shared some good sex together. At the same time, the memory of the hurt when he had some similar feelings toward Zach comes back to haunt him.

Mike returned, and he and Luke crawl into Luke's bed, passionately hugging and kissing each other. In a matter of about 20 minutes, all four guys have passed out.

* * * * * * * *

It's now week four, Monday afternoon. This is the second week of no new recruits. It is also the last week for Glen and Ty. The bus returns to the campus, unloading its contents of Trainers and Trainees.

Shortly after the men arrive, Sean is distributing the days mail to the students in both dorms. In Dorm 2 he catches Luke, handing him a letter. There is no return address, and Luke doesn't recognize the handwriting. He quietly opens it, and reads it to himself, shaking his head in disbelief. He knows he needs to share this upsetting information with Mike.

Most of the students are going through the usual turmoil at this time of day, trying to use the showers, and get ready for chow. Luke went with the others of the Carpentry Group for dinner. After dinner, instead of waiting for Mike to finish cleaning so they could get some time together, Luke asked Mike to just meet him at his bed when he got done tonight, as he needed to discuss something important with him.

'What's up with Luke?' the question keeps haunting Mike, making it difficult to even do his work in the kitchen. 'Is Luke having second thoughts about us?'

* * * * * * * *

It's about 7:30 PM Monday evening. The kitchen crew has finally finished all their cleaning, and they are all leaving. Mike, not only concerned but also very curious about what Luke is wanting to talk about, almost runs from the main building to Dorm 2, arriving at Luke's bed about 2 minutes later.

Mike finds Luke, sitting on his bed with a very concerned and sober look on his face. Luke, seeing Mike, motions for him to sit down next to him on the bed.

"Mike," Luke said, "I received a very disturbing letter today from Sylvia."

"Sylvia? Who is Sylvia?"

"She is—was my girlfriend. Mike," Luke sobbed, "I don't know what I should do. She wants to make amends, here, just read it!" Luke handed the letter to Mike so he could read it.

My Dearest Luke,

I think you knew that my daddy never liked you, but I love you, and I still do.

I was only 16 when we had sex. Daddy suspected that we had done something together, sexually. He pushed me into testifying against you. If I didn't go along with him he threatened to take me to a gynecologist and have me examined, to see if I was still a virgin and I knew what the result would be. So I let him have his way, and we sent you to prison.

He made me lie, and say that you forced me to have sex, but you and I both know it was consensual, and something we both wanted to do.

I am 18 now, and I talked with the judge last week. He told me that I could file for an appeal, as I was coerced into lying by my father. It would erase the felony from your record, and you would be released immediately. Unfortunately, it would not undo the pain you and I have suffered for the last year and a half, and the wasted time you spent incarcerated.

If you still love me, as I love you, just give me the word, and I will file the appeal, and when it is over, we can be together again.

I am so sorry I did you so wrong, please forgive me.

I love you,

Sylvia

"Wow!" Mike exclaimed, tears running down his cheeks. "This is heavy, Baby! What are you going to do?"

(to be continued)

12