Prison School Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy soaped it up, and proceeded to clean David exactly the same as David had done him, until he got to David's uncut penis.

"I'm not sure how to clean this," Jeremy quipped. "I've never touched foreskin before. It's so soft, and nice. It feels really good to touch it."

"You keep on touching it like that, as hot as I am right now and I'm gonna shoot my wad! Just kind of slide the foreskin back, so the head pops out, and then clean it with the washcloth."

Jeremy did what he thought was right. He cleaned it all, then noticed a couple drops of precum at the pee slit, and so he licked them off, then decided to try a little more. He slid the head of David's cock into his mouth, and was running his tongue around and under the foreskin, and with a little action of his hand around David's shaft, David was going crazy. It felt funny to Jeremy, having an uncut cock in his mouth for the first time.

Jeremy really wanted David to cum in his mouth, so he kept the suction on. He was wanting David's load so bad. David knew he was mighty close.

"Jeremy, you keep that up for about 2 more minutes and I'm gonna flood your mouth!" Just what Jere wanted.

Jeremy locked his hands behind David's ass cheeks, just to insure David didn't pull out too soon. He could now feel David start to tense up, and David's cock just starting to pulse.

"Here it comes, little buddy, oh, fuck, no stopping it now, oh shit Oooohhhhoohhhhhhh!" David relaxed a little. "It always feels good to cum into a nice warm mouth! Thanks Jeremy."

Jeremy was busy, swallowing cum and trying to taste it at the same time.

"You taste good, David. And I love the feel of your foreskin!"

"I've got a confession to make," David admitted. "I was watching for you to come in from the cafeteria. I've been cock hungry for a while, as the last time was too long ago. I don't know the why, I knew, from seeing you naked the day we arrived here, that you were kind of small, down there. But I wanted you. And tonight, I got you. I know I'm gonna want you again."

"David," Jeremy responded, "I just came in to take a shower, and jack off. And then you showed up, and washed me, and sucked me. I couldn't dream a better experience. I know I'm small, and it seems most guys are size queens. You really liked sucking my little pecker?"

"I have to be honest, Jere," I didn't like it much, I absolutely loved it! I can't believe the pressure you have when you cum. It's astounding and fun. Anytime you want a BJ, tell me, and I'll be your willing cocksucker."

"And I love the feel of your foreskin covered cock too." Jeremy said, "It might take me a while to get used to it in my mouth, but I'll try. Thank you for a really fun experience tonight."

Both men rinsed off a final time, got dried and headed in the direction of their respective beds. Since it was relatively early, David pulled on a pair of boxers and headed to the rec room to watch some TV, sexually satisfied, and thinking about the delightful experience with Jeremy.

Since Jeremy had to rise at 4:30 in the morning, he went on to bed, also satisfied, and knowing he would much rather have a BJ from David, than to just wack it off. He fell asleep, thinking how much he liked fondling David's uncut manhood, causing him to drift off with an erection.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thursday evening Luke and Mike are about ready for bed, as Mike has to be up at 4:30 AM.

"Luke," Mike said, "I haven't wanted to push you, but have you made a decision yet, about the letter?"

"I've been meaning to ask you," Luke replied, "Do you have any envelopes and stamps?"

"I have envelopes, but am waiting on Mom to send me some more stamps." Mike replied, "So about the decision?"

"I talked with Ivan Tuesday evening. He and I agreed which path I should take. I will try to write the letter this weekend, and I will let you read it before I mail it," Luke teased. "I think I can maybe get a stamp from Nate, as he writes his family frequently."

"You're not going to tell me?" Mike whined.

"Let me put it this way," Luke stated, "I'm going to send the ball into Sylvia's court, and see where she takes it!"

"I'm starting to get scared, Baby!" Mike commented, "I'm going to be on pins and needles until we know. Losing you would kill me!"

"Mike, I feel the pressure too. Worst case, we may get separated for a few months. You won't lose me! Our bond is too strong for that!"

"It's funny Luke," Mike commented. "It seems we've switched roles, I used to be the strong one, now you are. I need you, and love you, very much!"

"Can I say 'ditto!'" The two lovers wrapped their arms around each other and eventually fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friday morning about 7:00 AM Ruben walks into the kitchen, "Where is James?"

"Sleeping in, I think," Mike responded, "Can we help?"

"Is LaVerne in charge this morning?"

"I am," as Vern popped around the corner. "What's up, Mr. Styles?"

"We need to do a repeat of last Friday, with a mandatory meeting at 7:00 PM. The only difference is the cake, as the 2 men leaving this week are Ty and Glen. I also need to announce some major changes coming to the school, that is likely to upset some of the men."

"You have our cooperation, sir, and I will pass this information on to James when we comes in."

"Oh," Ruben added, "please keep what I just said under wraps. We don't need a bunch of rumors floating around! Everyone will know the whole story after the meeting tonight."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As the bus approaches the training site, Luke grabs Nate's attention.

"Nate," Luke asked, "Can I get a postage stamp from you this weekend? I need to write an important letter, and I have no stamps."

"Sure Luke." Nate responded. "Luke, this is the weekend Adam's parents are coming to visit. After Sunday we will know for sure how his parents feel about our relationship, and about Adam being gay."

"How do you think it's going to go?" Luke queried.

"We don't really know," Nate responded, "I'm optimistic. I don't understand how any parent could turn their back on their child because of the way they are born."

"I'm scared shitless," Adam added, "I would never have the courage to face my parents this way on my own. My Baby is my strength, and, thank goodness, he will be with me."

"Well guys," Luke commented, "one doesn't need 20/20 vision to see the love that radiates between you two. You guys are like brothers to Mike and me, and we both hope the very best for you. Be sure and let us know, after the visit Sunday, how everything went."

*

to be continued, comments always welcome.

12