Prison School Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

They finally finished the horseplay, dried themselves, and walked back into the sleeping area, and got dressed. Mike looked at the clock, realizing it was after 1:40, and started to hustle, knowing he was to be in the kitchen by 2:00.

Bryan and Darin walked up to Mike.

"You OK Mike?" Darin asked.

"I'm fine. I feel a lot better now." Mike stated, grinning. "You guys sure know how to cheer someone up! I guess I did need that shower. Thanks."

Darin and Bryan looked at each other, grinning, and bumped fists.

Saturday evening about 8:00 PM Mike and Jeremy are closing things up at the cafeteria. It'll be a short night for Mike, as he has switched again with Vern. Mike wanted to open on Sunday and get off early, as his parents are coming to visit. Mike and Troy, along with Stephen, are scheduled to open Sunday morning.

Mike is thinking, it may be a short night in hours, but it will likely be long, as it will be the first night in a long time that he will be sleeping alone without Luke. He decided to watch some TV for a while, hoping he will be able to get to sleep easier, and entered into the rec room, settling into a comfortable chair.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sunday morning at 7:00 AM the security officer is waking Vern up. Vern told the officer to please wake Mike in the next bed over, turned over and went back to sleep. Mike, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, dragged his body out of the bed, walked over to Troy's bed and got him up. Both men headed to the bathroom for a morning pee.

"Troy," Mike said, "as soon as you are dressed, please go to dorm 1 and get Stephen up. I'll go ahead and get the coffee started, and meet you two down there." Then, "Crap, Vern forgot to give me the keys, guess I'll have to wake him."

Mike went back to his bed and got dressed. When he tried to put on his sneakers, his toes ran into something. He checked the inside of his shoe. 'Oh,' he thought, 'that's where Vern put the keys'.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

About 11:30 Vern came into the kitchen and fixed himself a plate of food from the brunch menu.

"Mike, what time are your parents supposed to get here?" Vern asked.

"Around 1:00 PM."

"Well, why don't you take off about 12:30 then," Vern commented, "Me and the other guys have got your back." Then, "Mike, you do know that you and Troy are scheduled to open everyday this week, at least through Friday. Stephen will come in about 11:00 AM to help with lunch, and stay through dinner. Jeremy and I will close."

"Sounds like a workable schedule, Vern," Mike responded, "Thanks for everything."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mike was sitting in the gazebo out in front of the main building shortly after 12:30 PM, anxiously awaiting the arrival of his parents. About 15 minutes later he saw the dust rise behind an unfamiliar vehicle coming down the gravel drive. The driver parked in one of the spaces, in front of the main building, then exited the SUV. It was Mike's father, and his mother stepped out of the passenger side of what looked to be a brand new blue Honda Pilot.

Mike walked up to them, and they both gave Mike a big hug, and Mike kissed his mom. He then informed his dad that they both needed to sign in with the security officer inside the office, and his parents did so. While they were inside, Mike checked out the SUV. His parents then returned.

"You got rid of the Vue?" Mike queried, pointing at the Pilot.

His dad answered, "No son, we still have that, and would have bought another, if they still made Saturn's. We took your advice, and, since we couldn't get another Saturn, we bought a Honda." Mike smiled.

"After I went to work," Mom said, "We felt we really needed another car."

"You could have used mine," Mike responded.

"We did, for almost 2 months," Dad commented. "It still runs well, but your mom felt uncomfortable driving it, after getting so used to the Vue."

"Let's go sit down," Mike pointed to the gazebo, and led the way. "We need to talk."

"Where is Luke?" Mom queried, "I thought you were going to introduce us today."

"He's—gone!" Mike answered, choking up. "That's part of what I wanted—to talk about. He was released—yesterday. He's home now, and free. Let me explain."

Between the tears, Mike explained the whole ordeal about Sylvia, her father. the letters, the appeal, the release, and repeal of any felony.

"I feel like half of my heart left yesterday, when he got in that car to go to the bus station. I had to sleep alone last night, for the first time in almost 6 weeks. I miss him terribly!" Then, "I can't help but wonder what he is going through. I really wonder if he is missing me as much as I miss him!"

"They have guys sleeping together here?" Dad inquired.

"Not really," Mike answered, "We have our own beds, but if two guys do sleep in the same bed, nothing is ever said about it. Luke and I weren't the only ones."

"How do Luke's parents feel about, you know, the relationship between you two?" Mom asked, "Do they know he is now gay?"

"Luke is kind of a wuss." Mike answered, "He is very private. It took him about two weeks to even accept his own feelings about himself, and another two weeks to admit that we were boyfriends. He thinks his family will disown him, if they knew he was gay. His parents only know that we are best friends, not lovers."

"I hope," Mike continued, "That you won't be upset. I have given Luke our address, phone number, Dad's work number and cell number. I have told him, and I hope I'm right, that I was certain you would be willing to help him, and that, if need be, he could likely stay with you until I get out."

"I'm not going to support a freeloader," Dad replied. "Is he willing to get a job, and help himself?"

"He wants to get a job, delivering pizza, for the time being. I told him he can use my car, but he may need some help getting his driver's license re-instated. His father may help him get a car, we don't know yet."

"I would hope his father will help him," Dad returned, "but if not, I will."

"What plans do you two have for the future?" Mom questioned.

"We want—to spend the rest of our lives together. Now that it's legal, we want to get married, and raise a family." Mom smiled at that.

"Honey," Mom spoke, "I can tell how much you care and love Luke. I think," looking at her husband, "we would enjoy having a young man in the house again, until we can have two young men there with us." Dad nodded.

Dad's cell phone suddenly chirped, and he looked to see an unfamiliar calling number.

"Hello?" Dad answered.

"Hello, is this Mr. Hamlin, Mike's father?" the voice said.

"Speaking."

"This is Luke, Luke Johnson, a friend of Mike's."

"Friend?" Dad responded, warmly, "I was led to believe you two are practically husbands. How is everything going?"

Luke, choking, "To be honest—not well, not well at all. Would it be possible to speak with Mike?"

"Certainly, Luke, hold on." Dad responded, "Mike, it's Luke, and he sounds terribly upset!"

(to be continued)

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers