Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello missy" said the old man. "Coming here like in the old days. Want to play a bit?"

She had placed her fingers on the old keys and had felt the organ come alive under her hands. The old songs flowing from her fingers and the music dancing from old Norman walls. She had smiled and the old man had smiled back. When later on she had watched the choir sing with Old John back on the organ she had felt peace coming back in her soul. This was her hometown and her culture, her heritage. This she was going to teach her son.

Suddenly she wished that his father would be here. That she could show him her world. The man who could play the oud with so much feeling probably would also enjoy this centuries old ritual even if for him it was foreign. She grinned "us infidels." she thought.

That she would have wanted. The freedom to go and see her ageing parents and enjoy an evening such as this. But with him if possible. And going home afterwards with him or to him. Would she have wanted a man she had to share with with 30 girls? Yes as long as she had him too. Even after all that had happened? Had she not forgiven him for all of that long ago? Suddenly she felt a need to be with him again. But he had decided to do the honourable thing in his eyes. Would she ever have a chance to explain to him she just wanted him? You could not just call a ruler of a country. She had no email address. And mail...everything could happen with a letter. How could she left him listen to her without being send away?

*****

For all the people who love grammar and spelling. I use UK-English spelling but are a non-native speaker so I am sure you have read a lot of "inventive" phrases. Do you want to help and edit it?

In this chapter sex is absent. With the two lovers a continent apart there was not much opportunity to add that if not done by third parties or in flashbacks or dreams. I rather preserved the seriousness of this moment in the life of Rosebud.

Do you guys have any idea what Rosebud can do to get through to Fouad that although he had been a brute at first she loves the man who wants to do things honourable?

I love to see your reactions so fire away :)

The next chapter is coming but I was afraid if I put all in one it would be a very long read and as bedtime is more than 2 hours overdue I best leave that for another day.

12