Prisoner of the Convent

Story Info
1.2k words
3.9
51.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plump66
Plump66
1 Followers

Here I was again! How did I get trap like this? Was it because I was a sinner? Probably. I can't see any other explanation. I must pray God for forgiveness, for the strength to accept my just punishment. I am impure. I committed a sin of the flesh. I didn't want to...but I must have enticed Lord Thompson one way or another because the good book says that Eve is the one to have tempted and corrupted Adam. Thus we are, her daughters burdened with the same flaw. I told him no but he didn't heed me. He took me by the pond where I was walking. And to be sure that everybody knew that I was tainted, God in his great wisdom gave me a child.

Of course, my father, the baron, couldn't condone such a sacrilege committed by his own daughter. He sent me here so I could bear life to the fruit of my fault. A beautiful baby boy... He's gone now, adopted. He couldn't stay with his unworthy mother. HE was innocent. So now, I am waiting in prayer to atone. A lifetime will surely not be sufficient.

I turn sharply. The creak of the rusty hinges warns me that my daily punishment is about to begin. Tonight, 5 men stand there to deal it out. One of them points imperiously to my dingy nightstand. I know how I must react. Obedience is the cardinal rule in this institution. I step carefully, eyes averted to this innocuous object. I bend over it slowly, eyes still avoiding the gentlemen in my cell. My shoulders are hunched up.. I'm binding my time. My breath comes more rapidly now. I anticipate what will happen.

One of them shifts behind me, grabs my headdress and throws it violently aside. The others observe silently with avid eyes. Afterwards, he holds me by the nape, bunches my hair in a queue and pulls my head back in such a way that I have to sand on my tip toe. My hands move of their own volition to liberate myself. I know better. He barks:" Hands at your side, whore!". I comply with alacrity.

At that point, things go into fast motion. He bends my body in one swift motion and stacks my habit on my back. He stuffs it in the rope that acts as my belt. I shuffle uneasily, panting. He slaps my ass harshly to remind me to keep still. He doesn't talk to me... They never talk to me. I'm just an object made available to them for their pleasure. He kicks my ankles apart to indicate that it is the position that he wishes me to take.

What is happening? My eyes are scrunched up and I don't dare open them. I hear clothes rustling... Then silence. Suddenly I sense a heated column of flesh against my buttocks. It's satiny and hard at the same time. It is searching for something. Ahhh! There it goes, it penetrates my aching secret part. I'm stretched at the maximum. I can hardly accommodate him. But he doesn't take pity on me. He forges his route into my aching belly. The others are shouting to him:" Give it to the slut. Stuff her cunt with your prick." He doesn't need more encouragement. He works his sinful penis in and out of my pussy, making a slapping noise when his groin meets my ass. It resounds off the walls of my small prison. I can't help but groan from the effort of putting up with his hips moving as a piston.

Abruptly, it ceases. My head is pulled back up. My habit is tugged over my head by impatient hands. Whose? It's impossible to tell. Nude! I am completely nude in front of 5 aroused men. They all have their penises in hand, stroking them slowly up and down, pinching when they arrive at the bulbous head, looking me over avidly, panting like unbridled animals. The world pauses for an instant. The next moment, they all at once jump on me.

I can't think. It's too much. One sits on my pitiful cot, dropping his breeches while he does so. The first man directs me by the hips towards the sitting man and makes me straddle his lap. He holds his sex in place and directs me to slowly slide on it, taking it in one inch at a time. When I am well seated and nothing can penetrate anymore, he incites me to move back up but not so that his prideful baton can completely get out of me. I then come down again.

At that moment, the first gentleman pushes his manly flesh into my little wrinkled back opening. I won't be able to stand it. It's impossible, my body cannot contain them both at the same time. I will certainly burst apart. I whisper desperately. They don't mind me. They take turns entering and exiting me. I'm full or so I thought. I find myself staring at the cock of a third one. I gulp. It's so big. He directs my mouth to it. I have no choice, I am coerced into taking it into my mouth. I can't breathe but he forces it down my throat anyway.

Thereafter, I come nose to groin with him. When I was sure that I would either faint or throw up, he starts. To slowly slide it out of my mouth. I gasp for air and he slaps my face with his appendage. Spittle runs down my face. He pushes on my neck and I swallow him again and again.

In the corner of my eyes, I see the last two approaching me. They each grab one of my hand and lay them on their throbbing manhood. My hands motion of their own accord up and down their flesh.

The action ratchets up a notch and they let go of the little control they still had on themselves. Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! They don't care that they are banging hard into me. They are just trying to reach their completion. The one in my mouth doesn't let me settle the rythm. He grabs my hair and sets the tempo. I gag on his big, fat prick. The one in my ass is now spanking me nonstop to teach me about being such a naughty little whore.

I don't want to enjoy it. It's a violation of my body but I can't help it. I start keeping time with all their demands. One is furiously rubbing my clit. My hips buck without control. I become rigid, my orgasm will override me. I again lose the battle against my impure flesh. I fell the vibration of his spanking and the hurt turns to heat, making me so hot. I'm burning up. I can't get enough cock into my hungry holes.

My tits become heavy with need. I envision their mouths sucking them, malaxing them, pinching the engorged nipples, slapping them and they do to my outmost happiness. I'm such a whore! I climax to the sound of all of them chanting:" Whore! Whore! Whore!" And they all join me, spraying sperm inside me, on me.

The night is just beginning. At the end of it, Mother Superior and father Thomas will come back to check on me. Check if I accomplished my punishment with all the appropriate zeal.

Plump66
Plump66
1 Followers