Prisoners' Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((Now. No funny business. Ask him to gag you, and then handcuff you in a stall.))

This was dangerous. 'Oh, shit. Shit shit shit shit. Gagged and handcuffed, how do I give him the note? I'll have to pass it to him as the door closes, before I get cuffed.' Veronique's mind was racing, but not fast enough she feared. It was a sloppy plan. Was Ike just fucking with her - did he see through her plan or something? Sammy listened closely as Veronique gave 'her' orders, and he looked her up and down. "Look, are you seriously kinky? If you are, we'll use your panties for a gag. I got nothing else, anyway."

Veronique seriously did not want to take orders from this young idiot, this juvenile punk, this haughty little nobody - but what could she do? Ike was watching, and might well be close enough to hear. Then again, the ear bud was silent. Veronique set down her plastic bags, and sighing, unzipped her pants. As quickly as possible, she whipped them down, extricated her panties from herself, and slipped her pants back on again, feeling the trousers against her bare skin for the first time. She felt very naughty, almost playfully so, and wondered what the hell was getting into her. This was not at all how she thought, so why did she get a rush out of it? Had anybody seen?

Well, Sammy had. He grinned, pulled her jaw down, and shoved the panties into her mouth, using a bit of string he produced seemingly from nowhere to seal them in, with a loose knot.

They got to the public lavatory, and with reluctance she stepped into the men's side. A kind-looking old man was pissing into a urinal, and looked up to see a woman gagged with her own black panties, being led by a grinning, leering young man. This man, a bright-eyed old man, muttered about 'filthy modern women', and stepped out, poking around with a cane to find his way out. Sammy fished the handcuffs out. Veronique dropped the note in a way that she thought would be obvious, unable to actually pass it to him.

Sammy did not notice, and raising her hands, cuffed her against the stall's post, as high as the dividing walls of the stalls. Because the stalls prevented the handcuffs from going any lower, this left Veronique stretched, arms and legs pulled up and down quite drastically, unless she stood on her toes, which she could not do for long. Gagged and cuffed, with her 'slut police officer' style going on, Veronique realized that she was just a piece of meat to Sammy. Unless he noticed the damn note.

Instead, he opened her shirt up, almost delicately, with surprising dexterity, and lowered his mouth down to her breasts. He licked around each nipple in turn, giving a good amount of sucking, too. "You must be - late twenties?" he asked when he paused for a moment. She shook her head. "Thirty?" The sergeant nodded slowly, wondering if a bit of an age gap might stave him off. "Experienced?" She shook her head - again, the truth was probably better. If he thought she would 'know things', he would expect a better and crazier performance. The cloth of her panties was a thick bundle in her mouth, and now she began to struggle, fighting to swing the loop of the cuffs over the top of the divider post, a nearly impossible task in this case. Her tongue fought against the gag. "No, no," laughed Sammy, "you can certainly breath behind that, unless I say otherwise." He pinched her nostrils, and her face reddened as he controlled her breathing a few times, until he let go, and the female officer sucked air greedily through her nostrils.

"Hey, do these things have keys?" he laughed. "If not, you might just be here all night long, right? That's pretty hot. You ready for that? Who knows who would wander in!" She shook her head violently, but Sammy took that as part of the game, and stuck his tongue between his lips, making a noise that represented cunnilingus. "Hot," he sneered, "I'd love to see a line of men ploughing you, officer - officer whatever-your-name-is." He lowered his head again, swirling his tongue around her nipples each in turn, and nipping a little, almost biting, on the razor's-edge between pleasure and pain, and leaning steadily towards the latter. His hair fell over his face, so that his task was obscured, and so that Carne was very much blinded to what was coming next - each sudden pull, or suck, or bit of nipple-blowing, would come as a surprise. She writhed, her muscles tight, and stretched her neck as she looked up - anything to avoid seeing what this dickhead was doing.

Suddenly, he pulled back, and she looked down to see Sammy with a small knife, a box-cutting blade. He poked her left nipple with the knife-tip, not hard enough to do more than hurt a wee bit, but Veronique gave a muffled howl from behind the gag, truly afraid. Was this guy insane? In the store, his face in the mirror had seemed quite possibly psychotic. What if he truly was? What if he killed her, here? He let the freezing cold blade run along her warm skin, around the nipple in expanding rings - then the other tit, in circles that shrunk. His mouth sank down and sucked one breast while the knife toyed with the other. All the teasing, and the hint of danger, had Veronique's blood racing, and a part of her gradually aroused by the attention. Those bastard criminals - that bastard Ike - they had left her here at the mercy of this knife-wielding rapist. And she had no way to escape.

The knife dipped down, slicing and slashing until the pants fell away - again, Veronique was afraid that he might miss at any moment. "Don't want me to miss," he said, seeing the fear in her green eyes, "I'll slice this until it's a proper gash, if I do." Kneeling, he blew air against her cunt, sniffing it a little. He inserted his tongue, and Veronique fought once again, trying to prevent her rape at this creep's hands. No matter how she wriggled, his steady hands on her waist - combined with her bound hands - made her struggles useless. His tongue dived into her womanhood, swiping a little, plunging deeper with each thrust, like a little penis diving into her, penetrating with surprising talent. "I've done this before," he mentioned, stopping for just a moment before resuming his assault. The knife played patterns across her bared stomach. "God, you're pretty muscular. You - you aren't a real cop, are you?" Furiously, Veronique nodded, desperately trying to communicate - 'yes! Yes I am! So help me, you fucking idiot!'

Sammy whistled. "Holy. A real cop. So female cops really are sluts, then. Who knew!" He drew out a cell phone, and snapped an image or two. Then he had an idea - drawing a black pen out of his pocket, he scrawled "A REAL COP SLUT. SHE LOVES BDSM!" onto her chest. In the process, he noticed her tattoo, while pushing back her uniform shirt: ST. DEODATUS, and the hand with the lightning. "Pretty hot," he muttered, not really getting it, and added, "tattoos on girls are hot, lady. Really fucking hot. I have to bang you, now!" He snapped a few more shots, and Veronique's face felt like it was burning with utter shame. Now there were two sets of recordings of her misbehaviour - who knew how Sammy's pictures would spread around? Even if she dealt with the criminals, there was still pictures circulating. A little basic research would show that yes, she really was a cop! How could she ever wear her uniform with pride, knowing the public knew about this? But it wasn't even her fault! The injustice of it...

Sammy dropped his pants, and pulled his erection towards her, showing it before he entered her, like a child trying to impressive his parent. It was very thick, and about six inches long. Suddenly he remembered - "you like kinky condoms, right?" and pulled one over his great erection. It had a number of little bumps on it to stimulate her vaginal walls. She shuddered, thinking of this young man bringing her to orgasm in this public washroom - how repulsive. She moaned as much as possible, but when he drove in his cock, she just moaned all the louder, reinforcing for him that she was enjoying this. Fucking standing up was a weird experience for him, but he grinned, looking at his own writing marking this officer as his territory, and then looked straight into her eyes. She returned the stare, trying to communicate her reluctance and distaste for this through her eyes alone - but Sammy seemed to take this as just her way of getting into the submissive role.

The cock felt really, really good inside of her. How could she help getting totally worked up by this guy, voluntarily or otherwise? The nipple-abuse, the public humiliation with people seeing her naked breasts, the panty-removing exercise in public, and now a shagging in open view of anyone who wandered in, after having been eaten out? Any mortal woman would admit defeat somewhere in that process, and for Veronique, it was this last stage - mad fucking with a studded condom. She felt it grinding along inside her, rubbing every surface with a hundred little bumps - better than anything she had felt in her life. This young stud really knew his stuff, twisting himself a bit, and he had the stamina of a horse, even on his first ride of the night. Veronique felt herself dripping down him, she was so wet, and the shame of getting HIM wet with her juices was utterly degrading and humiliating. "Fuck - fuck - yes - fuck - take it - take that cock - take it, you hot little cop slut - ah - ah God - ah God yes - fuck - take it - all the way in there - you want more, I got more, you fucking slut, you fucking slut, yes!"

Sammy toyed with her mind a little, letting his index finger play around in the juices she was oozing out, then prodding at her anal opening, threatening to suddenly jab in. Once or twice, he pushed in a little, an inch or so, just enough to keep her on edge. Each time, Officer Carne's toes curled and she shuddered. Sammy just smiled, watching her muscles tense, before forcing them to relax with a sudden series of hard thrusts. A rather sadistic 'partner', he gave her tits a few good slaps, the left and then the right, watching them shake and quiver like jello. "Nice, fat tits," he would say, leering at her as he leaned in, before giving another hard, resounding slap.

He fucked her until she reached orgasm, screaming behind the great gag, and he laughed, bending his neck to suck her nipples through it, to prolong it and empower it. It took little time, with his great cock ploughing her half senseless, for her to reach a second orgasm too, and he pulled her legs up around his waist just before this one arrived, so she was getting fucked horizontally, back towards the cubicle wall, thudding against it with each push. Her rear bounced off the hard metal of the cubicle, and to her utter shame, the wet sound of her sex being ploughed was audible in the room - a kind of heavy 'fap' sound. Flagging in energy from this fuck, Sammy finally released, pulling out of her with the condom and then pulling it off. He swung it in front of her, grinning at her look of almost fear, and then emptied it down her leg, so it spilled out around her thigh, down her long shapely leg, and against her ankle, warm and white, slick across her smooth skin.

"Here's the key," he said, showing her, and left it by the sinks, with a note of his own that read "THIS WOMAN IS A REAL COP BUT SHE'S ALSO A CRAZY SLUT, JUST ASK HER. FUCK HER FOR FUN. LEAVE MONEY HERE ON DONATION BASIS, PAY WHAT SHE'S WORTH TO YOU, MINIMUM $5. DON'T RELEASE HER UNTIL SHE'S HAD A REAL GOOD TIME."

He undid his belt, wrapped it around her eyes and fastened it again, to form a primitive blindfold. And then he left.