Pristine Priya

Story Info
Virginal Indian housewife comes to the US for an adventure.
5.1k words
4.19
114.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wigwam25
wigwam25
60 Followers

Notice: If you don't like unfaithful wives and permissive husbands, please do not read this. Remember, this is not real. It's all pure fantasy.

--------------

A word of explanation: the first part of this is in the voice of Sanjay, the husband. Later, he contacts me, the writer, and my voice takes over from there.

--------------------------------------------------

Imagine, if you can, a 26-year-old Indian girl with a pleasant face, flawless white teeth, full lips, and magnetic deep brown eyes, with long thick lashes that set off a quick, warm smile without an ounce of pretense. She's as honest and sincere as they come. With Priya, what you see is what you get.

She has a curvy feminine body with perfect hips, and an endearing little rise of baby fat on her belly that shakes ever so slightly when she dances with a bare midsection. Her tits are absolutely perfect, perhaps a bit smaller than the average Indian woman, but perfectly formed and no sag at all, with large, lovely light-colored nipples to match her light-colored skin.

Priya was a slow starter but a fast learner. She had never been fucked until our wedding night: a 26-year-old virgin! Not only that, but as far as I know, nobody had even gotten as much as a little bare tit off her -- certainly not me. She never even let me get close except for an occasional accidental brush against my arm or a nice hard chest to chest hug.

I have to admit that I harbored an annoying fear that she might be gay or perhaps the thought of any kind of sex was aberrant to her. However, she was just so damned perfect in other ways, that I was willing to take the chance that I might be marrying an ice queen. If nothing else, I could wear her like a trophy while trying to "cure" her of her aversion to sex.

It turns out that I was right about her in every way except one. On our wedding night, she lost her hymen with some pain, but a lot of enthusiasm. Even with a totally pristine pussy -- not so much as penetrated by a finger for 26 years -- she fucked me silly. From then on, she got even better. I was pleasantly surprised that this "ice queen" liked to watch porn with me, then lead me to the bedroom to emulate what she had seen on the screen. She was wearing me out -- almost!

She took to sucking cock and soon was as good at it as the best porn star. She even swallowed when I didn't want to hold off to cum in her pussy. I like to fuck her from the back, and she likes it when I lick her ass, but so far, she hasn't let me fuck her in the ass. She likes to fuck me from the top because she likes to look me in the face with a devilish smile on her face, then lean forward and let a nipple dangle in front of my mouth. After I suck and lightly teeth her nipple, she likes to pull back and bounce up and down, pulling almost all the way out before coming down hard all the way to full penetration. While pounding up and down, she lets her tits mesmerize me with bouncing, jiggling, and circular gyrations, smiling as she does it, knowing I love watching those perfect tits perform for me.

She has immersed herself in the pleasures of sex so completely that she's always looking for new ways of giving me pleasure, which in turn, gives her pleasure. Once, to test how far she might go, I asked her what she thought of those giant cocks she sees on the porn movies. She took the bait and admitted that it's amazing that those porn queens could take those giant cock all the way into their cunts. She reminded me that it was a tight squeeze even for my five-inch cock to fully penetrate her tight, little pussy. But she didn't say that she wouldn't like to try. I knew she was speaking hypothetically, but I stored the idea away in my mind.

I decided to push a little further. "If you could have any cock you wanted in your pussy, whose would it be?"

At first, she got a confused look in her face, as if she couldn't believe what she heard. Then, she laughed and said, "Sure, Sanjay. I would spread my legs in a second for the move star, Ashay Kumar." Then she laughed again and changed the subject.

But the ice had been broken ever so slightly. At least she had talked about it. Maybe I now had something to work with.

During our lovemaking after that, I frequently worked in references to big porn cocks and handsome, sexy movie stars, and in the heat of the moment, she would respond with slightly heightened, or so it seemed to me, responses. She might spread her legs a little wider, pull on my ass a little harder as I pounded her, make her tits bounce a little harder, and maybe cum a little more enthusiastically. Once when I was pretending to be Ashay Kumar, she almost let me stick my dick into her ass, but she stopped me before I got penetration.

As this role-playing increased, I tried to find a way to move things up a notch. Then a thought struck me. Literotica had been one of our sources of erotic stimulation, so I decided to make a posting asking the Lit writers to paint a scene of big cocks and gangbangs for me, with Priya at the center of action. To this point, Priya wouldn't discuss the possibility of her getting fucked by other guys, but maybe a story about her would move things along a bit. I would be patient and go one step at a time.

I made the post and got a response from a Lit writer, so I'll let him take it from there.

---------------------------------------------------------

I responded to the post from Sanjay, and after he described his beautiful, young wife to me, with her amazing transformation from a virginal 26-year-old to a sexual high-achieving 26-year-old, it was a no-brainer. I would do what I could to move things along for Sanjay and Priya, and if I played my cards right, I might get a piece of Priya along the way. I hadn't ever had the chance to provide the second cock into a practically virgin wife's pussy. If I could get her over here from India, I might just be able to manipulate that opportunity.

I broached the subject with Sanjay, and he said, "No problem. We've both always wanted to go to the US; we're already planning a trip to San Francisco. Would that work?"

"Perfect," I said. "That's where I went to college, and some of my old friends from the basketball team still live in the vicinity -- and you know that those freakish big guys have cocks to match. Priya will love them, if you can convince her to take part in a gangbang with all big cocks."

When I was in college, I was the sixth man on the team. I was the first to come in when one of the starters got tired or in foul trouble. This time, however, I was number one. I would give my buddies a shot at this gorgeous, virginal, and exotic Indian girl, but this time, I was the starter. I resolved to get my share before calling in my buddies. She wouldn't even know about the others until we called them in after I had fully sampled her.

Sanjay assured me that she loved watching porn videos of gangbangs, and she fantasized about taking some of those big dicks into her mouth and pussy. She was still not willing to take them in the ass, but he had time to work on her about that little fantasy of his. He hoped that in the heat of a gangbang, she might lose control and allow one of those big cocks up her ass. He hoped so.

So, I began planning and encouraged Sanjay to talk up this adventure to Priya. After all, she was still practically a virgin, and this would be a huge step. Privately, I doubted that it would ever happen, but I didn't tell Sanjay that.

After I sent the story to Sanjay, he said she had liked the story, but she was in no way making any commitments. He tried another approach. She had been letting him take pictures of her since they were married for their private use, so she was used to posing for nude photos. And since I was a professional photographer, this was their chance to get some really good photos of her. She had already agreed to take their vacation in San Francisco, so she also agreed to meet me while they were there and pose for photographs -- but not in the nude. She would wear a blouse and saree, which would reveal her belly, face, and lower legs, but nothing else.

I helped check them into a room in the Fairmont, where I had already rented a suite, then we went to dinner. Priya had occasionally drunk a little wine, but she never drank the hard stuff. This night, she didn't even want any wine because she wanted to be in complete control while I was taking the pictures. Sanjay asked her if she wanted some fruit punch. She agreed that fruit punch sounded good, so Sanjay ordered her a Singapore Sling, then gave me a sideways smile and nodded. She didn't know that a Singapore Sling is a very stiff drink with a sweet, fruity taste. I didn't tell her that one of them can make me unsteady and two can put me under the table. Sanjay didn't tell her anything. By the time we headed for the suite, she had downed three and was carrying the fourth. I was beginning to think that good things may happen after all. When I was in college, I had seen alcohol make dramatic changes in people's behavior, both men and women. I had to admit, though, that it tended to be more disastrous for females.

When we walked into the suite, Priya set her drink on the dresser, then put her arms up and twirled gracefully, if a bit unsteadily, and landed on her back on the bed. In the process, her saree rode way up on her thighs, and her legs were carelessly spread wide enough for me to see that she had on white panties.

I already had my camera in my hands and the flash turned on. I quickly got a shot before she moved again, including the white gap between her legs.

She smiled and waggled her finger at me, then said in a singsong tone, "Naughty naughty. You're trying to get a nasty picture of me."

"I did," I admitted. "I surely did -- and it was delightful."

"I'm not worried," she said. "Sanjay has taken that same picture of me, but there was were no panties -- and no saree, for that matter. It was nasty." She waggled her finger at me again and continued, "But you will never see it."

"You're wrong, " I said. "I have seen it. You have no secrets from me. Sanjay has been sending me lots of pictures of you. I've seen all of you, inside and out."

She gave Sanjay a sharp glance, then shrugged. "What the hell," she said. "Did you like what you saw?"

"I can't lie to you," I said. "You have the tightest-looking pussy I've ever seen, and your tits are absolutely flawless: perfect size, perfect form, and very nice, delicate nipples. I couldn't get enough of them. I kept asking Sanjay for more pictures of them."

"And I suppose he sent them?" She shot another annoyed glance at Sanjay. It quickly morphed into an affectionate smile. What can I say? He loves me." She shrugged again. "And he wants to share me."

She reached for her drink and finished it. "Did you know that?"

"Well, yeh. I guess I did."

"And you want a piece of me?"

"Well, yeh. I guess I do."

"Good! But first let's take some pictures. I want Sanjay to have something to look at when he's alone without me."

She started to unwrap her blouse, but stopped with just her tits covered. "Did you really think you were going to get to see these in person?"

"Well, no. I guess not. You just seemed so far out of my league that I thought I would never see you naked in person."

"You're going to do much more than just see me naked." She dropped her top to the floor.

She was not wearing a bra, and those perfect tits were staring straight back at me. "Well, close your mouth and take some pictures."

I took some shots of her standing mischievously looking at me. Then she put her index finger at the corner of her mouth and gave me a look that was nothing but innocence. Next, she cupped a tit in each hand and offered them to me -- with her hands and her smile.

"Let's make them hard," she suggested, and started rubbing them between thumb and forefinger. But she stopped.

"Wait," she said. "Why waste this opportunity. Come over here."

She took me by the chin and pulled my mouth to her left nipple. "Now do what you can to give make it hard."

I enthusiastically sucked, nibbled, and tongued until her nipple was hard. Then I switched to the other one and did the same. As I did so, another erection was on its way.

She gently pushed me back and said, "Get some closeups." She glanced at Sanjay. "I'm sure he wants some closeups for his horny buddies on the internet."

Sanjay got a brief, guilty look on his face, then shrugged and said, "You're damned right, you little slut. Millions of horny men are going to be looking at closeups of your hard nipples on the internet."

Taking the cue, Priya took the camera from me and set it aside. She grabbed my hand and pushed it down the front of her saree. "What do you feel?" she asked.

"A bald pussy," I answered. "And wet."

"Yes, wet. Very wet. Don't you want to probe it to find out what you will be getting into. Isn't that what you do to sluts?" She looked fiercely at Sanjay.

"It's wet and very tight."

"Yes, a good combination, don't you think?" She looked again at Sanjay. "It's even a tight fit for his 5-inch dick. I honestly don't know if a big cock will fit in there, but I can't wait to try."

Then she unwrapped her saree and stood in front of me, dressed only in her panties. She quickly slid them down to the floor and stepped out of them.

She helped me undress, then pushed me down on the bed. Lying down next to me, she took my cock in her hand, then looked at me and said, "This slut is going to fuck your brains out. But first we have to get things ready."

She licked my dick, then took the entire tip into her mouth and began a slow rhythmic up and down, stopping occasionally to nibble lightly on the top. With each downward slide, she went a little further, until she had my entire cock engulfed in her mouth and down her throat. Even with her limited experience, she had already learned how to deep-throat and to use a lot of saliva for good lubrication. As she sucked, she aligned her tits with my thighs and rubbed her nipples on my legs. I could feel her erect nipples sliding up and down my legs.

I smiled as I thought about my basketball buddies in the next room. This time, I was number one, and they would be coming in off the bench. I had set up a video camera and attached it to a TV set in the next room. They could watch, but they couldn't come in until I gave them the OK signal.

Priya brought me close to cumming a couple of times with her surprisingly good cock-sucking, but each time, I briefly stilled her head with a hand, until I was in control again. I wanted to cum in her pussy, not her mouth. She seemed to know what I was thinking and slowly licked her way up my body, while rubbing her tits from my legs, across my cock, and up to my chest.

I could feel her hard nipples rubbing back and forth as she whispered into my ear, "I'm as anxious as you are to get that 7-inch cock inside me, but first a quick taste of my nipples and juices."

She slid up a little farther and placed her left tit in my mouth, then the right one. After that brief tease, she slid farther up and stopped with her cunt directly over my mouth. Reaching down, she spread her lips and waited for my mouth to come to her. She was surely wet already, but I was glad she gave me the choice of going to her. I licked the length of her pussy, stopping to probe at the opening of her vagina, then moved up and found her clit with my tongue.

Priya shuddered and gave a slight squeak of delight, but held her ground, as I twirled my tongue around her clit, then up and down, then back and forth, then a long slow complete lick of my tongue. I began flicking my tongue over the end of her clit, speeding up as I went. Her squeak had turned to pants that matched my tongue. She moved her hips to match my ministrations, then began a series of shudders, followed by a deep sigh. I was a amazed at how quickly she had cum. She was, indeed, special in more ways than just beauty.

She moved slowly back down again, letting her pussy and tits drag along my body as she went, then she whispered in my ear, "That was delightful. Now, it's your turn. You will enjoy this! Be ready for anything."

She moved back down and took my cock in her mouth again only long enough to get it well lubricated. Then she moved back up to my face, gave me a kiss said, "Look me in the face. I want you to equate this great piece of ass that I'm giving you with this face. I know the only thing that's on your mind, right now, is penetrating that pussy, but I want you to remember my face too."

She raised her ass up, grabbed my throbbing cock and placed the very tip dead center at the opening. She squirmed her ass around until the tip of my cock was finally fully inside the opening of her pussy.

She said, "This is not going to be easy; your cock is both longer and fatter than Sanjay's, so you will be finding new territory. But I will do my best to give you what you want."

Then, she gave me a "here we go" smile, and slammed down hard on my cock. When she hit bottom, she closed her eyes and let out a combination groan and sigh. She had hit her bottom, but not mine. She still had two inches to go.

She opened her eyes, found mine and said, "I'm sorry. I do that with Sanjay all the time; we both really like it, but it didn't work, this time. Let's try again."

I only nodded, as she pulled back most of the way out, then came back down hard again. This time, she made more progress, but there was still an inch to go. "Sorry again," she said. "I guess that's not going to work. I guess we'll have to try another way."

She began a slow rhythm of short strokes, pushing down harder as she hit bottom each time. Every stroke gained a little ground until she finally hit bottom again. This time it was my bottom. She flopped forward and laid the side of her head on my chest. "Do you mind? Can we just enjoy this wonderfully satisfying penetration for a moment?"

Who was I to argue? This was the tightest pussy I had ever encountered; I was totally at ease with helping Priya find new depths in her sexual explorations.

But the interlude was a short one. Priya began a slow, deliberate up and down. At first, the look in her face showed evidence of some pain, but it wasn't long before the expression changed to one of determination, and finally to urgency. She sat straight up, as she increased her strokes in length and intensity, freeing her tits to bounce and jiggle. When she opened her eyes and saw me looking at her tits, she purposely intensified the action, smiling all the while.

Suddenly her right tit was bouncing against a huge cock. I looked to my left, and there was Kareem.

He laughed and said, "OK, Mr. Sixth Man, you finally got your start. Now, it's time for a substitution. The short guy gets a break, and the long (oops, 'tall' )guys get their turn." Suddenly, a second nine inch cock emerged from the right to rub against a bouncing tit. It was Einar. I could see Jamal approaching from the rear. Michael and Bobby stood on each side, waiting for a chance at a tit. My "good" buddies had not waited for the their signal. They were here and ready to go.

Priya's first response was one of surprise -- surprise at the new people -- and surprise at the size of the nine-inch cocks: a white one and a black one. She slowed her pace for just one count, then she looked at Sanjay's smiling face and immediately understood everything. She gave Sanjay a look that said, "OK. If this is what you want, this is what you get!"

I could see that my solo time was at an end, and since I'm not a fan of sharing, I looked one more time at Priya's bouncing tits and her excited face, and decided to turn things over to the first string. I let myself come inside Priya. It would help the lubrication factor, but I still doubted that Kareem and Einar would be able to get their huge cocks all the way into that tiny, virginal little pussy, not to mention the 8-inch cock of Jamal, as well as Bobby and Micheal, both of whom were bigger than me -- and much bigger than Sanjay.

wigwam25
wigwam25
60 Followers
12