Private Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, now you know what to do if anything goes wrong, right?" he asked me for what must have been the third or fourth time.

"Dad!" I finally whined at him, "It's not like I'm still a kid you know. I HAVE had a bit of experience in this sort of thing before, or have you forgotten?"

"Trust me, I will NEVER forget. Sorry but I just want everything to go perfect for you."

I smiled at him and sat silently for the rest of the drive. Indeed, I knew he loved me dearly and would never do anything or allow anything to hurt me. He had to be turned on thinking about what was going to be happening to his daughter in the next hour or so. Like, what father wouldn't be turned on to be dropping his daughter off at a strange guy's house to be fucked like some cheap hooker?

We finally arrived at the house and I was impressed. I didn't know at the time if it was his, his father's or whose it might be. It was a huge two story colonial with a giant attached three car garage. The landscaping was impeccable and the entire place had this air of wealth and expensive taste about it. My dad pulled into the circular drive and turned in his seat towards me.

"Well baby, are you ready?"

I just nodded at him vigorously, unsure of my voice as I prepared to get out.

"You know what to do if something goes wrong, right?" he asked yet again. This time I just waved at him and ignored him.

Chapter 3? Stripping

=====================

Walking up the entranceway, I arrived at the large double doors and rang the doorbell. A young guy answered the door and looked at me with a curious expression. I guess it's not every day a girl on al long fur coat and heels shows up at your door.

"Ummmmm, can I help you?" he asked politely but not opening the door for me to enter.

"Hi Brad, I'm Kathy and your dad sent me along with this."

I handed him his dad's business card which had a note scrawled on the back of it. It simply said I was a gift from the "old man" and his for the night to do with whatever he wanted.

"So let me get this straight," he asked me with a look of bewilderment on his face, "Are you some kind of hooker or what?"

I tried to look a little crestfallen and then looked back up at him and smiled.

"Well, I like to think of me more as your entertainment for the evening," I said as seductively as possible, "Do you mind if I come in Brad?"

He seemed hesitant and if anything, a little distracted. Then I heard something that chilled me.

"Honey, who is it?"

Oh crap, his fiance was there! This was one situation my dad hadn't prepared me for, that was for sure. Just as I was about to bail out and run back to the SUV, a girl appeared behind Brad.

"Brad... who is she? What does she want?"

Poor Brad looked a little stressed to say the least. He didn't seem to know what to say so he handed her the business card. She looked at it and then flipped it over and read the back of handed the business card to her. As she read it, she looked at me and then back at the card and then back at me again. Her eyes widened a bit but surprisingly she didn't seem to be nearly as shocked as her fiance was.

"You know, this sounds like something your asshole father would do," she said accusingly to him, "I guess last night wasn't enough?"

"Honey, let's not start into that again," Brad said, trying to somehow extricate himself out of the mess his dad had put him in, "Don't worry honey, I'll just tell her to leave."

"The hell you will," she protested, much to my surprise - and Brad's. I was frozen in place, standing there feeling very much like I wanted to crawl under the nearest rock. This wasn't exactly how I had envisioned this at all. Just as I was about to turn around and just leave without another word, she called out to me.

"Well get your ass in here girl and do your thing. We wouldn't want to disappoint his rich daddy now, would we?" she said in a tone that was definitely not a reflection of her words. "We wouldn't want to piss off your precious daddy and have him cut you out of the will, would we?"

"For crying out loud, what are you doing Claire?" he grimaced, looking at me and then back in her as if he was now totally confused. I didn't blame him. I was confused as hell myself!

"Your daddy's already paid the whore so let her in and make her earn the money."

"What?" he whined, "Are you serious Claire?"

His fiance pushed past him and opened the door for me, motioning me to come in. There wasn't much politeness in her eyes, though, the way she was glaring at me. Brad was starting to look like he might be happy with the way things were going. You could almost see the letter he was writing in his head. "Dear Penthouse, you would never believe what my fiance let me do the week before our wedding..." Well, he was pretty naive if he thought it was going to be THAT easy.

"Oh no Brad, don't think you're getting off the hook THAT easy," she continued as I stepped inside and she closed the door behind me, "You get to watch her do her thing, BUT I get to watch too."

It was like a balloon deflating as Brad's shoulders dipped and his face was almost comical in the way he was looking so distressed.

"Well, you don't think I'm going to trust you with her alone, do you? Especially after what happened last night, do you think I'm stupid or what?"

Whatever had happened at his bachelor party the night before, it must have been pretty good as he grimaced again, as if she had sucker punched him squarely in the stomach. Something told me that he had been a bad boy at his bachelor party and someone had squealed on him to Claire.

Claire herded us into what looked to be the family room or at least some sort of entertainment center. There was a huge flat-screen TV, what looked to be an incredible sound system, chairs and couches along with games tables and pinball machines plus an assortment of other games and flashing lights. She pushed Brad back into a large brown leather couch in the middle of the room which looked to be the primary seating location for watching TV. She took a seat at the end of the room on a bar stool. That left me standing in the middle of the room with my mom's fur coat still wrapped tightly around me.

"Well?" she huffed, staring at me like I was a lab rat in some bizarre experiment. "I've always wondered what a stripper does for these type of private performances... let's see it."

Oh well, it could have gone worse so I pulled out a CD from my coat pocket and handed it to Brad. He put it in the player and started the music. As he took his seat again as the music started. The first song was one of my all-time favorites when it came to teasing men. Simply stated, "Doncha" by the Pussycat Dolls has got to be one of the most played songs in every strip club in the world! My heart started to beat faster as the music started.

As surreal as the situation had become, at the same time I couldn't help but feel a little horny having the two of them watching me. Obviously he WANTED to enjoy watching me but with his fiance seated right behind him I figured he would be a little muted in his reactions.

Claire, on the other hand, was a lot harder to read. She just sat there like a statue with one foot on the floor and the other propped up on one of the crossbars of the stool. She sat up straight with her arms folded tightly in front of her, almost defiant. Her face didn't give a thing away as to what she was thinking. Was she doing this to make her fiance suffer by forcing him to watch a hot stripper and not be able to openly enjoy it? I really didn't know what was going to happen as my mind raced to try and figure it out.

Now that the music had started, I started to sway back and forth with my coat still on and then slowly allowed it to fall open, revealing my lingerie underneath. Poor Brad! He kept looking at me and then back his shoulder at Claire. It was if each time he was hoping she wouldn't be there so he could enjoy his dad's gift, only now it was turning out to be a nightmare for him as he was torn by his lust for me and his guilt.

I dropped the coat and tossed it aside to one of the chairs and stood there in front of him in my lingerie and heels. I then gave him my best imitation of a strip club dancer, moving about slowly and seductively, teasing him that I might take more off and then backing away from it just as it was about to come off. The music blared out and I loved listening to the words. "Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me..." I wondered how many girlfriends absolutely HATE that song when they look in the mirror and then think about the bitch singing the song. They knew the song was as true as it was seductive. Claire was pretty but a little overweight. She had to know what was going through Brad's mind at that moment. There was no way he could be thinking anything BUT he wished Claire was hot like me!

After teasing him a bit I started to head towards Claire, curious to see if she wanted a show for herself as well. She quickly realized what I was doing and pointed me back to the center of the room, shaking her head as if to answer my unspoken question to her.

Instead of dancing for her, I decided to start out with a lap dance for Brad. I was still wearing as much clothing as I would at the public pool, perhaps even more depending on which bikini I had on. Of course, my bikini wasn't made of sheer black lace! I may have been covered, but I certainly wasn't hidden. As I stepped up onto the couch I thought for a moment about removing my heels so they wouldn't poke through the leather but then decided the heck with it. They didn't have THAT pointy of a heel and I knew guys loved it when girls kept their heels on so I decided to risk it. Heck, it wasn't MY couch anyway so who cared?

As I straddled him and started to dance in front of him, my boobs moved in close to his face and I had to put my hands on his shoulders to keep my balance. His hands were laying on the couch to his side with the palms down flat and his arms stiff.

"You know Brad, you ARE allowed to touch me," I said to him seductively, openly inviting him to fondle and grope me, "Go for it."

Brad looked back again at Claire who just tilted her head to one side and raised an eyebrow. Brad HAD to be getting pretty horny by now and it was if he just assumed that her silence implied permission. His hand reach up and he grabbed my lower calf on each leg. I just grinned at him and kept moving, wondering if he had the courage to do more or if I needed to provide more "encouragement". Once again he looked back over at his shoulder towards Clair. This was getting old fast.

"You know, why don't you have her sit next to you so you don't have to keep straining your neck?" I suggested to him. Claire must have overheard me as she stood up and grabbed the stool. She walked over to the other side of the room so she was close to the TV but still about ten feet away from us. Brad now had a great view of her and it was my turn to have to look over my shoulder to see her. Obviously she wasn't interested in getting THAT close to him while I was dancing. So much for my hopes in getting her to join in! Oh well, that meant I just had to make Brad forget about her, a task that would now be harder given her new position in the room.

Even thought my thong wasn't covering much of my ass to start with, it still managed to barely hide my pussy. Whereas most girls seem to prefer to strip by taking their tops off first, and in some cases not going any further, when you grow up with tiny boobs you learn to show off other parts of you. In my case, it was my ass and I found early in my teens that I loved to run around bottomless and flirt using my butt. To this day I never wear anything on my bottom around my apartment at night. Sure, over the years my boobs finally developed but habits and prejudices are hard to break so I still find that I enjoy taking off my bottoms before my top.

I quickly dropped my thong and stepped out of it, hanging it over his head such that the smelly crotch was positioned over his nose. He didn't seem to mind the scent of my pussy so I left it there as I stood up and pulled his face into my crotch. I don't think he was expecting me to do that and so it was easy to get his face into my pussy but he quickly pulled back. He pulled off the thong from his face and set it down besides us. I could see his eyes were looking past me towards Claire. Damn, she really WAS ruining this for him - and me as well. Then again, I think that was her intention in the first place.

Chapter 4 - Getting Claire's Attention

======================================

Determined to get Brad's undivided attention, I started to play with my pussy as my hips moved suggestively to the music. My pussy was now only a couple of inches in front of his face as I ran my finger over it and then pushed it up inside of me. After I finger fucked myself for a bit. I pulled out my wet finger and placed it on his lips. At first he resisted but then his instincts took over and he parted his lips to let my finger push its way in. I felt his tongue run over my finger, tasting my pussy. Now that he had a taste of it, it was time to try again so I grabbed the back of his head and pulled it forward into my crotch. This time he didn't resist and I rubbed my pussy against his face, feeling his nose press against my sensitive clit.

"Lick me Brad," I said, leaning down so he could hear me better. "It's OK, you can do it."

He undoubtedly wanted to see what Claire's reaction was to my words but I held his face tightly into my crotch, refusing to allow him pull it away this time. His reaction was as quick as it was predictable. What male in his early twenties would NOT lick a girl's pussy when she was shoving his face into it and asking him to lick it? Well, unless he was dead or gay, none I had ever run across!

At first his tongue just barely touched me, landing lightly on my pussy and hardly even getting in between my pussy lips. The more he licked me though, the fewer inhibitions he seemed to have and he became more aggressive. His hands went up from my calves to my bare ass, squeezing my firm smooth butt cheeks and pulling me tightly into his face. His right hand dropped down and reached around further, pressing between my legs as he searched for my pussy. His fingers pushed up into me as his tongue played over me, making me moan from the feelings he was creating deep inside of me.

Although he may not have realized what I was doing, I turned my head to look back at Claire and grinned at her, making it obvious that I was enjoying her fiance's tongue. For a girl who was planning to marry this guy in less than a week, she being incredibly calm about it all so far. Claire's face was expressionless as she watched Brad eating what she must have thought of as a prostitute's pussy. If only she had known who I really was! For that matter, imagine if Brad ever found out that he had licked the pussy of one the senior partner's daughters! For me, the thought of that just made me all the more horny if that was possible.

As Brad kept licking me (once that boy gets started, he doesn't quit!), I unhooked my bra and took it off, tossing it on top of the thong. I bent my knees until my boobs were smack in the middle of his face, burying him between my cleavage. His hands moved up to my boobs, squeezing them like he did earlier with my ass, sucking on each nipple a bit before moving to the other. He was being a little rougher with them than I would have preferred who could blame him? After dealing with Claire's sagging boobs, he must have been thrilled to feel and lick breasts that didn't hang to a girl's belly when she took off her bra. I grinned to myself as I thought that it would have been a great line in the song, "Doncha wish your girlfriend had boobs like mine?"

All I was wearing now were my heels, hose and a smile. There was no reason to remove the hose as it just made my legs look all the better. Brad seemed content to continue fondling my boobs but I wanted more. So far this was all most likely what both of them had expected to one degree or another. Claire probably hadn't figured I would be so aggressive in getting him to lick my pussy while he was probably thrilled that I had. For both of them, a naked lap dance was probably about the extent of what they were assuming would be the paid entertainment for the evening. Well, I had news for them if that was the case. This girl had plans to do more - a LOT more.

I pulled away from Brad and to his apparent surprise, got off the couch and stood in front of him, dancing slowly and seductively to the music. He watched, seeming to be curious as to what I was going to do as I played with myself, fondling my boobs and then running my hands slowly down my body until I was barely touching my hungry pussy.

Pushing a finger up in me, I then removed it and sucked my pussy juices off of it right in front of him like it was a pacifier. As always, I loved the taste and smell of my pussy and it knew it would get even more tasty as the evening went on. Brad's dick was pushing up against his pants, looking as if it was about to burst the seams. Yep, the boy was turned on and barely paying any attention to Claire any more as I danced nude in front of him. He was getting ready so I figured it was time to up the ante a bit.

"Hmmmmmm, shall we see what's trying to get out of there Brad?" I teased him, pointing down to his crotch with the obvious bulge.

THAT made him look again at Claire and so I turned to see her response as well. While she seemed to avoid looking directly at me, she maintained her impassive look and just shrugged as if to say she didn't care. God she was a cold-hearted bitch. Either she should be storming out of the room, demanding I leave, or joining in with us. For her to just sit there solemnly and allow her fiance to have his way with me without expressing any emotion at all was just weird.

"Do you need me to help?" I offered, starting to move forward towards him.

Brad shook his head and quickly unzipped his pants and pulled them, along with his boxer underwear, down to his ankles and then off his feet, leaving them in a pile in front of him. Sure enough, his dick WAS hard as a steel rod, standing straight up and pointing to the sky like some Titan missile ready for takeoff. Almost immediately he grabbed it and instinctively started to stroke his dick in front of me. Mmmmmmm, it looked SO delicious.

As tempting as it was to just jump on his dick and feel him fuck me, instead I let him watch me dance for him as he stroked his dick almost absentmindedly. He was hot to watch and I LOVE to watch men masturbate for me, seeing them getting all hard and excited just because of me. When they make themselves cum, I like to think that they're dreaming of fucking me, their hand taking the place of my pussy. For a moment I wondered if he had ever masturbated in front of Claire before? Did she enjoy seeing her fiance jerking off now, knowing his mind focused on me instead of her? She simply had to realize that he was dreaming of what it would be like to fuck ME, not her. How could anyone just sit there like nothing was happening?

Slowly I advanced and then kneeled down between his legs, grabbing his dick from his hands. It felt so warm and stiff but yet smooth and enticing. God I wanted it so badly and I wasn't going to bother asking him if he was ready for a blowjob. I mean, like he was going to say no? I can't say I've ever been in this position (literally) where a man turned down a blowjob, regardless of the situation. Brad wasn't going to be an exception, of that I was certain.

I put my elbows out so they rested on his legs and leaned forward to take the tip of his dick in my mouth. I could feel his dick quivering with excitement as I took a little bit more of it inside of my mouth each time. Finally my head was buried deep in his smelly crotch, his coarse pubic hair spread out against my face. He was only about five or six inched long when erect so he fit easily in my mouth without me having to do anything theatrical.