Private Collection Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hudsbart
hudsbart
298 Followers

So instead, I concentrated on Dad's head, twirling my tongue around and licking deeply at his slit. I tasted a drop of Dad's precum and realized another difference between him and Papa. Dad's precum had a slightly bitter taste. It was slightly shocking to the taste buds, but I found myself wanting more, and sucking hard at his head, my hand flying up and down trying to milk more drops from him.

Hands were on my head, combing through my hair, gripping lightly but not pushing me past my comfort zone. Hands were on my shoulders, squeezing encouragingly. I switched back and forth between Dad and Papa, enjoying the differences in their cocks and the differences in their tastes. My own cock was standing up tall and throbbing as I stuffed my mouth full.

Then Papa shifted closer until his cock was lined up next to Dad's and I found that if I open my mouth nice and wide, I could slip them both inside.

"Oh god," Papa groaned again as hands tightened on me.

I loved the look of their cocks next to each other, rubbing up against each other, my spit glistening on the swollen heads. Using both of my hands, I stroked them together, twirling my tongue first around one and then the other. I leaned forward, wanting to feel them both in my mouth again, loving the way my jaw felt distended just to fit them inside. There was so much cock and my mouth was stretched so wide that saliva leaked out and drooled down my chin. I needed more in my mouth, I wanted to inhale them both.

Taking a peek up from the feast in front of me, I saw Papa burying his face against Dad's neck as Dad wrapped an arm around to hold him close. The intimate embrace made my heart clench and my cock twitch. They loved each other so much, I always knew that, but I felt like I was getting an insider view into the deepest part of their relationship. I felt tears forming in my eyes as I realized how lucky I was to have them as my parents, and how lucky I was that they would let me in on this moment.

"Jasper?" Dad said, pulling me to my feet. "Are you okay? You're crying."

I was pulled into their arms as Papa wiped the solitary tear that rolled down my cheek.

"What's wrong?" Papa asked with a frown. "Did we hurt you?"

"No, no, I'm fine. It's nothing," I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong."

"Then why are you crying?" Papa asked.

"No, it's just... I'm so happy to be here, with you," I said in a small voice, feeling a flush rising on my skin.

Dad and Papa shared a look and a smile before pulling me into a tight hug.

"We're happy you're here, too, Jasper. We love you very much, more than you could know," Dad said.

"I love you both, too," I whispered into Dad's shoulder.

"Come on, let's lie down." Dad guided us toward the big bed.

They put me in the middle of the bed, Dad on my right and Papa on the left. I squirmed on the sheets, the cool satin fabric sliding smoothly over my skin. Their hands roamed up and down my body, brushing over my skin and setting everything on fire, an exhilarating contrast to the coolness of the sheets. I let my hands explore their bodies, too, enjoying the differences in their bodies, one light, one dark, both beautiful.

Papa tilted my head toward him so he could plunge his tongue into my mouth. Dad's mouth found its way to my nipple again and began the torment. He didn't stay there long, though, and was soon leaving a trail of kisses down my body to engulf my cock in his talented mouth again. It was fully resurrected by now, buried deep into Dad's throat.

Dad didn't stay there long, either, causing me to whimper in protest against Papa's mouth. Instead, Dad settled himself between my legs and slipped his hands under my thighs to lift them up. He didn't stop until my knees were up by my chest and my asshole exposed to his view.

I broke away from Papa to breathe and he took the opportunity to take his turn at my nipples. Then Dad dove into my ass, his tongue licking and prodding at the sensitive rosebud until I found myself relaxing for him.

I think that's my favorite thing in the world, having my ass eaten, feeling the wet, agile muscle push its way past the tight ring, finding myself opening to the invasion, wanting more. And Dad was making me want more.

I had never thought about the length of Dad's tongue before, but it must have been abnormally long because I honestly felt thoroughly fucked by it. It was pushing in and out of me at an increasing pace, and I found myself tilting upwards to meet each thrust.

"Please," I beg, my head thrashing back and forth on the pillow.

Then I felt something different pressing against my hole. As I gasped at the feeling, I realized that Dad was using a finger and pushing it inside of me. He worked it in and out of me until I was writhing underneath him. Then my cock was back in Dad's mouth and I bucked up into the heat.

Papa's hands held me still as his mouth left wet trails all over my body. My skin was tingling and sensitive everywhere they touched me and my body was humming. It was all I could do to clutch Papa and try to breathe while they worked me over.

I let out a whine of protest when Dad's finger left my hole, but he was quickly back with two, pushing them in and stretching me wider. I grasped at Papa, pulling him up for a kiss. I think I surprised him with my initiative when I took control of the kiss, plunging into his mouth the way Dad's fingers were plunging into my ass.

Then Dad struck at something inside of me and I flew off the bed.

"Whoa, easy there," Papa chuckled, gently pressing me back down.

I struggled to pull air into my lungs as my body vibrated.

"Liked that, didn't you?" He said with the dirty grin. All I could do was nod.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head, my body feeling like a current was running through it. I vaguely felt Papa nuzzling gently at my ear, hands holding me still as I twitched under Dad's ministrations.

Soon Dad was up to three fingers and I eventually found a rhythm with him, tilting my hips up to meet his thrusting. I think I was probably making incoherent noises at this point, but I was really too out of it to know.

Dad's mouth was still working its magic on my cock, slipping it all the way down his throat then sliding up so he could work my piss slit with his talented tongue. The sensations in my ass and on my cock were too much and I could feel my balls churning, ready to release a second load when Dad suddenly pulled out of me and sat back on his heels.

I let out a strangled cry of protest to which Papa just laughed.

"Please," I begged. "I'm so close."

My body was still thrusting up into the air, trying to find that friction it needed for release.

"Shh," Papa said as he leaned back on his side, one hand propping his head up, the other lying firmly, possessively across my body.

"It gets better," he reassured me.

Dad moved to the nightstand and retrieved a giant bottle of lube. It looked like some kind of bulk size, which made me smile. Either Dad and Papa were still going at it like rabbits after 20 years of marriage, or Dad was being economical and shopping at some sort of Costco for sex place. Mostly likely it was both.

He warmed up some lube between his fingers before rubbing them on my hole. I shuddered at the slippery feeling of his fingers sliding into me with little resistance. I reached for Papa again, wanting to taste his mouth, needing to share the sensations I felt with him.

"Ready Jasper?" Dad asked.

Papa leaned back and we both looked down to see Dad position himself between my still upraised legs. I could feel his cockhead rubbing up and down my crack, teasing at my hole. Every time it ran over my opening, I could feel my muscles spasming, wanting to suck the big cock inside of me. Yes, I was ready. I was more than ready. I'd been waiting for this moment for years.

I nodded and Papa leaned down for a quick kiss. Then he sat up just enough so he could see Dad's cock pressed against my hole. I was holding onto Papa with one hand and to Dad with the other. Dad's eyes never left mine as he ever so slowly pushed forward.

As much as I wanted Dad inside of me, dying to have Dad inside of me. My ass was putting up some resistance to the invasion of Dad's giant cock head.

"Relax, Jasper," Dad coached. "Relax."

His eyes conveyed his concern for me, his desire to be with me, his desire for me to take pleasure from our love making. It was this knowledge, this surety that I was safe and loved and cherished that enabled me to relax that last little bit and allow his cock to pop in.

"Oh fuck," Papa let out in a groan, his fingers tightening on mine. Catching his language, he stole a quick glance up at Dad and muttered a quick "Sorry" before lying down next to me again.

I felt split open, impaled on Dad's cock. My nerve endings were screaming out in surprise and my whole being was centered around my ass hole, pulsing with every beat of my heart around Dad's thickness. I could barely breathe.

Papa tucked his body up against mine, slipping an arm under my neck to act as a pillow and holding me close until I was surrounded by him. I nuzzled against his skin, breathing in his spicy scent, letting it relax me further until the shock of being stretched so wide began to fade.

We must have stayed that way for minutes, Dad holding still with just the head of his cock inside of me, letting me acclimatize while Papa held me and soothed me.

When I was ready for more, I looked back up at Dad and saw the deep frown of concentration on his brow. He's been battling for self-control, I realized. My heart swelled with the joy of knowing that I had that kind of effect on Dad, that he was pushed to the edge of his control with desire for me. And my heart overflowed with gratitude that he was staunchly denying himself gratification to put my needs first.

I gave Dad a grateful smile and small nod.

Slowly, impossibly slowly, Dad pushed one inch forward, then half an inch back. Then another inch forward and half an inch back. With gentle micro thrusts Dad began working his way into me, opening me up to reach deeper inside.

Papa reached between my legs and softly wrapped his fingers around my cock. I had been so focused on the stretching of my ass that I had forgotten about the state of my erection. It had lost of some its stiffness, but was now quickly reviving with each thrust of Dad's hips. Papa gently caressed it, using the precum leaking onto my stomach to help his hand slide up and down, milking more precum out of the tip.

I was being fucked in the ass by Dad's massive cock while Papa's fingers were milking my own. I couldn't decide what I wanted more, my body caught with wanting to thrust up into Papa's hand or bear down on Dad's cock. So I hovered in between, suspended between them as they expertly played my body.

I'm not sure how long this went on for, Dad continuing his incredibly slow journey into my ass while Papa varied the tightness of his grip on my cock to wring more precum onto my stomach. By the time Dad was fully seated, his pelvis flush against my ass, I was just a mass of twitching nerves. I felt overflowingly full, like Dad's massive cock had pushed all my organs out of place and squeezed the air out of my lungs. I felt like if I dared to move an inch, I would shatter into a million pieces.

"You okay, Jasper?" Papa asked, kissing and nuzzling against my ear.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't draw breath to make a sound. I just nodded slightly, willing my body to relax. We stayed like that for a few more moments, Dad fully seated inside of me, and Papa's hand keeping a steady tug on my cock.

Papa's lips was wandering back and forth on my body, chewing on my earlobe, then my nipple, down to peck at the head of my cock and back up again. It was driving me crazy and soon I was arching up into him, unwittingly pulling myself off of Dad's cock.

The sensation of his thickness sliding through my hole rippled through my body and I instinctively clenched down on him.

Dad's sucked into a sharp breath and frowned in concentration, trying to keep himself still.

"Please, Dad, please," I begged. I knew he was holding back for my sake, but I needed him now. I needed him to move; I needed him to ravish my ass.

"Oh Jasper," Dad groaned as he slowly pulled back until just the head of his cock was resting on the inside of my ring of muscle. Then he pushed in steady, all the way until he was seated deeply again. Then out almost all the way, and back in. He kept a steady speed, not too hard, just slowly working my ass until I was thrusting up to meet him on every stroke.

Then he shifted and aimed his cock against my prostate, bumping into it with every stroke. I cried out and clenched down on him, which only made his thrust more forcefully and bump against my prostate harder.

I was so close to coming, with Dad pounding away at my ass and Papa still working my cock. I tried to think of something unsexy to keep the surge at bay, like baseball stats, unfortunately I didn't know enough about baseball to keep my mind away from the assault of pleasure on my body.

But Papa must have been able to sense how close I was, because a split second before I emptied my balls onto his hand, he released my cock, letting it flop on to my stomach.

"The next time you come, we all come together," Papa whispered in my ear, setting off another round of shudders through me.

"Think you can suck on my dick?" Papa asked. I glanced up at him through heavy lidded eyes and almost laughed out loud at the hopeful yet hesitant look on his face. It reminded me of a puppy who was asking for a treat he didn't think he deserved. But Papa deserved this, for everything he's sacrificed to raise me, he deserved this and more.

So I smiled and ran my hand down his still-flat stomach to wrap my fingers around his cock. I gave it a gentle tug and swiped my thumb across the bead of precum gathered at the head. Papa get out a low groan and planted a firm kiss on my shoulder.

Slowly, Dad pulled his cock out of me, and I whimpered in protest. I felt empty without him in there, and I didn't like it.

"Turn around, Jasper, hands and knees," Dad said. Papa moved to the head of the bed on his knees while I did as Dad instructed.

When I was in position, Dad rubbed the head of his cock back and forth against my opening, teasing me again until I pushed back firmly against him.

I heard him chuckle before easing his way in again. My breath caught when he pushed inside, and I let it out slowly as my ass adjusted to this new position. Dad was easier to take like this and I quickly found myself pushing back against him, increasing the tempo of our thrusts.

When I had settled in to a good rhythm with Dad, Papa took his cock in his hand and brought it close to my mouth. He rubbed it back and forth against my lips, painting them with his precum until I snuck my tongue out to lick it off. There was that salty taste again, I needed more.

I stretched my neck forward to take more of Papa into my mouth. He obliged by shifting forward until I could feel the head of his cock bumping against the back of my throat. I held it there for a second, taking a deep breath, fighting my gag reflex. Then Dad thrust into my ass, pushing me forward as I inhaled, sending Papa's cock sliding down into my throat.

"Ahh, fuck," Papa muttered, hunched over me. His one hand was buried in my hair, not holding tight, but actually supporting me to make sure I didn't suffocate on his cock. His other hands was drawing patterns on my back and reaching down to squeeze my ass as it got pounded.

I held as still as I could, telling myself to relax around Papa's long cock blocking off my air supply. When I felt the slight panic ease, I realized that I was stuffed full of cock from both ends. I moaned around Papa's cock and felt it throb against my tongue in response.

Dad was driving into me now, I could hear his hips smacking into my ass and feel his balls hitting mine with every stroke. Papa held himself inside my throat for only a few seconds before easing back out to let me breath. My hands clutched at the lavender sheets, trying not to slip out of position as I took it from both ends.

Dad's hands moved from my hips to my nipples and he pinched them with his fingers. The sharp pain radiated through my body, causing me to buck and driving both Dad and Papa's cocks deeper into me. My own cock was pulsing to the beat of my racing heart, hanging swollen and sensitive between my legs.

They kept this up, driving into both my holes with their beautiful cocks. Every time I'd come close to coming, they'd change up the rhythm, keeping me on edge. I don't know how they knew, but it may have been the way I'd moaning around Papa's cock, or the way I'd start squirming up and down to get more of Dad into my ass.

They kept this up for so long, though, that my nerves were almost fried and my arms could barely hold me up anymore. My knees were sliding out from under me on the slippery sheets when I finally pulled myself off of Papa's cock and just buried my face into his hip, breathing hard to catch my breath. Dad slowly back off of me, too, pulling me up until I was upright on my knees, back pressed tightly against his broad chest.

I leaned my head back on Dad's shoulder as he kissed at my ear and along my jaw. He captured my lips in a gentle kiss, his tongue dipping into my mouth. I wondered if he could taste Papa on me, maybe that's what caused his cock to twitch against my ass.

Papa was moving, lying down on the bed. He tapped lightly against the insides of my knees and I instinctively widened them to let Papa extend his legs down. Dad held me in position while Papa situated himself between my legs. He scooted down until my knees were by his waist and if I lowered myself to my heels, his cock would stab me in the ass. With one last kiss, Dad pulled away and guided me down until the head of Papa's cock was at the entrance to my hole.

"Sit down, Jasper," Dad instructed and as I did so, I felt Dad push Papa's cock into me.

I paused for a moment, enjoying the feel of Papa. Glancing down, Papa had a deep frown on my face, eyes narrowed as his fought to keep his hips still for me. I place my hands on Papa's chest, squeezing his pec muscles and eliciting a short gasp. Papa's hands found their way to my hips, gently encouraging me to slide further down his cock.

I lowered myself, and lowered myself. When I felt full, I reached back to check and found I had a couple more inches to go.

"You're so long," I gasped through heavy breaths.

"Yeah, he is. It's wonderful, isn't it?" Dad said from behind me, hands massaging my ass and back, wandering around to caress my chest. "Keep breathing, you're almost there."

Just when I felt like I couldn't take any more, I felt my ass make contact with Papa's pelvis. I held still, feeling like Papa's cock had extended all the way up into my throat. It was an amazing feeling, but my body was so primed that I couldn't find the strength to move.

"Shh, relax," Dad's hands were running up and down my thighs. "Just relax and sit down on Papa. You can take a break here."

I thought that was a little absurd. How was I supposed to take a break with a giant cock stuffed up my ass? But I did it anyways, forcing my thighs to relax and settling my body weight on Papa. This drove his cock even deeper into me until I was fully impaled on him.

"Fuck, you're so tight and hot," Papa said through clenched teeth.

"Yeah, he is." Dad agreed, echoing his earlier words. "It's wonderful, isn't it?"

My breath hitched listening to them talk about me. I loved that they loved my body. I had to take a couple of shaky breaths to get my racing heart back under control. Papa and Dad had their hands running all over my body, squeezing here and pinching there, keeping me highly sensitized.

hudsbart
hudsbart
298 Followers