Private Compartment Ch. 02

Story Info
Joining in as a couple become very friendly on a train.
5.3k words
4.69
33k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Another Wednesday, another evening class at the 'Tech.'. Not easy for Paul Sharpe after a tiring day at the office but it was worth it, not just because of the hoped for qualification following the end of year examinations but the hoped for meeting with Ann... and Bill, of course. Would they be there at the railway station? Could he impose himself once more in their compartment? Paul rather thought he was owed a... but would Ann and Bill see it that way? Paul really hoped so. In his pocket a freshly laundered handkerchief. He hoped by the evening's end it would need washing again!

The rain poured down, great sheets of grey rain in the half light of the lengthening evenings. Soon it would be spring but it did not look at all like that longed for season yet. Splashing through the puddles, his overcoat heavy with rain and his flat cap pulled over his eyes, Paul was happy to see the welcoming yellow light of the railway station entrance. Inside at Platform 3 his train had not yet arrived. He hurried under the underpass and up onto the platform. There, standing close together were Ann and Bill, coats pulled around them. It was so nice when they saw him and deliberately came towards him. It boded well.

"Beastly evening,"

"Quite."

A discussion about the weather and rain in general proceeded as the train appeared in the distance and rumbled into the station sending smoke and steam across the platform. Paul opened a door to an empty compartment and followed Ann and Bill in. Even Ann undoing the buttons of her wet coat was enough to make his penis stir. Paul had hopes for the next thirty minutes. They all removed their wet coats and laid them along the luggage racks overhead. Paul settled into his corner. It was all just as Paul had hoped - the three of them locked in a compartment together, and importantly alone, for half an hour. The whistle blew and they were off, the couple engaged in a very long kiss as soon as the train began moving.

Paul reached inside his briefcase and pulled out a slightly damp newspaper. It really had been raining hard. It seemed appropriate to still to keep up a pretence of reading. It was hardly appropriate to get his cock out and begin wanking before Bill's had been brought into the open however much seeing the couple already hugging and kissing affected him.

It was when Bill began undoing Ann's blouse, clearly to slip his hand into her brassier that Paul, and indeed Bill, learnt the usual proceedings were not to occur.

"Um, no, Bill, I'm afraid it's my time of the month and... we can't."

His face was a picture of disappointment and it did not bode well for Paul either. Paul turned the page of his newspaper.

"But that doesn't mean I can't, you know, use my hand." Her fingers ran over the material of Bill's trousers and as they kissed Paul watched her fingers undoing the buttons - buttons he could clearly see were pushed up by a swelling within. They were kissing, taking no notice of him, so Paul leaned closer to watch. Ann's long fingers undoing button after button and then her whole hand slipping inside and moving for a time before slowly coming back out of the grey flannel bringing Bill's penis with it. The fingers lightly caressing, moving the foreskin a little before delving back inside the fly presumably to massage his scrotum. Without breaking the kiss, Bill began undoing his belt, no doubt to give greater access to Ann. Her fingers trailed up his shaft and, with her forefinger, stroked the little flap of skin twixt shaft and knob. Paul was seeing the handwork in detail! The whole erection began to bob up and down - it was clear Bill more than liked that. It was unsurprising!

Disappointing not seeing Ann's clothing being removed. He had found it ever so exciting watching her being undressed but the act of her extracting and then Ann fingering Bill's erection was also exciting. If only it was his erection being exposed and touched - as well!

Paul sighed, thinking how nice it must be for Bill. His sigh was somewhat more audible than he had meant. Ann turned from her kiss and looked at him and smiled. That he was watching was unsurprising and made the clearer by how he was leaning forward. Paul felt a little embarrassed and sat back in his seat.

"I've another hand, why don't you come and sit next to me? I mean, after last week we don't want to leave it until too late."

It was about to happen. It really was. Not simply invited just as the last few minutes of the journey rolled by but with plenty of time. Paul swallowed and swapped sides of the compartment.

"A little closer - my arms aren't that long!"

Excited as he was Paul had not felt able to sit right up close to the girl. He shuffled along a bit.

Ann's right hand was gently moving Bill's penis as with her left she brushed her fingers over Paul's trousers.

"You boys do get excited so easily." Her fingers found the bulge and stroked and then just held.

"Would you like me to get it out for you?"

What should he say to that? "Yes, please," seemed about right!

Ann's fingers moved and found the buttons of his fly.

Clearly Ann was right handed, so not so easy undoing buttons with her left and it took a little time. But just that fumbling feeling through the material was a delight to Bill and when, finally her hand slipped inside... well! All of a sudden there were fingers curled around the warm firm flesh of his penis that were not his own. It had only been briefly done the week before. There was so much longer for it to be held this time.

"Is that nice?"

"Mmmmm. I'd say."

Like Bill, Paul undid his belt and slipped his trousers and pants down a little. Amazing to actually see Ann's fingers on his penis, see the sliding of his foreskin, see her regularly reveal and then hide his knob. And, on the other side of her, when he looked, she was doing just the same to Bill. Two penises being moved in unison.

There was a silence. Just the steady motion of the train rattling on its way. The moving of twin foreskins up and down two erections did not make a sound and the men quietly enjoyed the feeling - there was no need for words. Ann looked from one to the other and back again.

It certainly was the way to travel, thought Paul!

So nice to be invited to participate. True he was not the one kissing Ann. She turned her fact to Bill for that but otherwise Ann's hands were being 'even handed.' Her hands, both at the same time, left the penises and fondled the two sets of balls. It surprised Paul just how nice having his scrotum stroked and moved around by a girl was; just how nice it was to feel his twin eggs sitting in the palm of her hand.

"Are you two near to coming," asked Ann, "I'm only being practical you don't want your stuff on your shirt and ties!"

Paul pulled his clean white handkerchief from his pocket. He had not forgotten it - that was not a mistake he was likely to make! Not so Bill, seemingly he did not possess the item.

"I could put a condom on," he said. It was not that he was not prepared: just not prepared for a hand job!

"Don't be silly," said Ann and she turned towards Paul, "Could Bill borrow yours?"

A strange request. Paul was going to have to wash his handkerchief not just of his own semen but Bill's as well. He could hardly refuse nonetheless!

"Of course, please."

Lovely to see the girl carefully unfold it and place it on her lap. Were they going to come there? It would be slightly awkward leaning over! Of course what would be really nice would be to come - or rather be made to come by Ann's hand - right on Ann's naked skin. Perhaps across her naked tummy or her breasts but that was clearly not going to happen.

"Who is going to be first?"

What a question, what a question to be asked, his answer instinctive but was it actually the right one, "After you, Bill."

The handkerchief was moved, placed across Bill's stomach, his erection lying on the pristine white linen. Firm and swollen: it looked to Paul as if it was ready to go. Ann's attention was then all on Bill's penis with Paul's for the moment left to stand on its own. Paul watched as Ann took hold and began to work Bill's erection, his long wrinkled foreskin being brought up and then pulled down again. Paul had watched his own ejaculation enough times but it would be interesting to see Bill's; Paul had, unsurprisingly, not seen another man come. Would it be just the same as his?

Ann's gentle and persistent work steadily getting faster and then Bill's hips were off the seat, thrusting at her hand and, as she held her hand firmly around it, Bill's penis began to spurt. It was quite different from watching his own. Perhaps it was because of the different angle of view, perhaps Bill did indeed come differently but it did not seem the same. Dollop after dollop expelled only to fall on the white handkerchief. Only when it seemed Bill was all done did Ann slow, she squeezed the shaft forcing a little more to bubble out and drop onto the white handkerchief.

There was a lot of semen. Clearly Bill had been saving himself all week - or else he naturally produced a lot. Paul did not know and was not going to ask!

"That's a bit of a mess," said Ann, carefully folding the edges of the handkerchief in and lifting the white cotton up, "I think if I spread it over you, on top of your shirt I mean, I think Bill's stuff will seep through. Let's instead... yes, just come in my hand."

She carefully unfolded the handkerchief onto her left hand, "Come on stand up and I'll do it."

It was not going to be as Paul had expected. As he stood the noise of the train changed as they went through the five minute tunnel. He reached up to hold the luggage rack. It was a surprising situation to be in. There he was, erection poking out of his shirt, trousers around his knees and a seated girl holding a white handkerchief in one hand complete with dollops of creamy, swirly semen upon it and reaching to hold his penis with the other - all with her boyfriend looking on. He too with trousers around his knees but his penis now limp.

Ann positioned Paul's knob over the handkerchief and began to wank him, her fingers taking up just the same movement as with Bill. Not for Paul the simple lying back in his seat and being brought to climax. Instead he had both hands raised above him clutching the luggage rack whilst below him he was completely in the hands of the girl. He recalled how the couple had copulated standing and holding onto the luggage rack. The feeling was lovely and the swaying of the train as it rattled on its way did add something. Back and forth she moved him, just so enjoyable, such a feeling. And all at the girl's eye level!

Such a feeling indeed! And then, added to that, the feeling of impending release. "I'm going to come," he said, just a little worried his penis would not simply drip down on the handkerchief but instead send strong spurts all over Ann. So much better, for that, if she had been naked. There was little he could do. Both his hands were holding the luggage rack as he swayed with the train's movement. Ann was in control of his erection. She needed to take charge of his ejaculation.

And she did. A sudden, wet feeling on his knob, the sudden cooler wetness rather adding to his pleasure even though he realised just what it was. Not allowed simply to come freely over the handkerchief as Bill had done: instead Ann had pushed his erection down into it to ensure he came safely onto the cotton. He realised the wet feeling was the semen already in the handkerchief.

"Uff!" Paul exclaimed as he felt the first pulse exude "Uff!" again as his own hot semen flooded into the handkerchief. Again and again he spurted as Ann's finger tips continued to move him. His first non solo ejaculation. It was wonderful, if a little unusual for a first time.

It had happened, Ann had really made him come. Gasping for breath, his mouth hanging open he brought his eyes back into focus and there was the evidence. The fingers of Ann's right hand still around his penis and there in the handkerchief, in the palm of her left hand, not simply droplets but a real pool of semen - a week's abstinence by him and, it had to be admitted, Bill as well.

"Was that nice?" Ann asked as she let go of his penis and began folding the handkerchief in, corner to centre, corner to centre, ever so carefully.

What did you say? "Yes, as nice as could be. Um, you have soft hands."

"The feminine touch!" laughed Bill.

Ann turned the folded handkerchief over and folded it in two. "It's all a bit..." She said, handing it back to Paul.

It was certainly not dry on the outside in quite a few places and there was a certain liquid mobility within its folds. A rather difficult thing to handle really and quite likely to squidge out if he was not careful. Quickly Paul slipped it into a trouser pocket.

Unusually the train was not even slowing as Bill and Paul pulled up trousers and restored decorum to the compartment. A little conversation as the train approached the station and slowed to a stop. Paul stepped out, making his farewells and thanking Ann before walking out of the station and handing the stub of his return ticket to the collector. He set off into the night whistling. In his pocket the shared handkerchief.

Perhaps it was just Wednesdays; or were Wednesdays just particularly bad? The rain poured down once again and Paul got badly splashed by a lorry going through a puddle right by him. He should have seen the lorry coming and jumped to the other side of the pavement but he had been too much thinking about warm railway compartments and warm, stroking feminine hands. He had, in fact, been thinking about them all week. His trousers, or at least one leg, were soaked. His coat not much better. And it was his birthday. How unfair to be soaked on one's birthday.

Ann and Bill did not miss Paul had a garden fork in his hand, a brand new one. Their faces showed puzzlement.

"It's my birthday, you see. Colleagues so kindly..."

"A special one?"

"Well, forty. My birthday and," he indicated his soaked trousers, "I go and get drenched by a blooming lorry!"

"Many happy returns," said Bill.

"You should get into your birthday suit," said Ann, "and hang your trousers up to dry."

Momentarily Paul was puzzled and then it dawned.

"Yes," said Bill, "go on, then we can all be naked together. A bit of a laugh. Imagine stopping at a station and someone getting in and we three sitting there as naked as the day we were born!"

"The constabulary would be along very quickly, I should think!"

"By the next station we would be dressed and affronted at the idea! Anyway," said Bill, "go on, birthday suit for the birthday boy. You first."

It was the same as when he had first got his penis out. Paul became just so self conscious, this time at taking his clothes off with a girl watching. She and Bill just sat there holding hands and watching until, finally, without a stitch on Paul turned to them and they burst into 'Happy Birthday.' Always embarrassing to have it sung but the more standing, swaying a little whilst stark naked in a railway compartment with two people looking at him.

"No birthday erection, mate?"

Ann giggled at Bill's comment and began unbuttoning her blouse. That did the trick. Before she was half way down there was a reaction, a stirring, and as Ann slipped the blouse off and undid her brassiere the initial swinging flaccidity was pumped away as Paul's penis rose in jerky movements up to its full height right in front of the seated couple.

"That's better," said Bill, "well done and happy birthday again!"

Paul was standing naked and moreover erect in a compartment in a moving railway train. It is always good to do something new on your birthday - well Paul had not done that before. He had not quite exposed himself like that to them before. He had not been completely naked the week before, now they had watched his penis grow and stand. He was really out in the open with his full genitalia all revealed.

The train swayed just as it had when Ann had been standing naked weeks before and Paul swayed with it, his erection moving solidly from side to side. He wished the girl would touch it. It was right there before her. He had so liked it when she had the Wednesday before.

"It's funny," Ann said looking closely at Paul's erection, "but I'd not realised how different penises could be. Come on Bill, get yours out, I want to compare."

Bill just stripped and, like Paul, he was being manly. It was so strange, thought Paul, to be standing with another naked man in a railway compartment, erections pointed at each other and a bare chested girl looking from one man to the other.

"I've been meaning to ask," said Bill, "stupid not to have before, we can't keep thinking of you as the man on the train, but what is your name?"

"Oh, Paul... Paul Sharpe."

"Bill Sturton."

It was so natural yet so peculiar, so formal yet so very informal: the two men shook hands. The formality of a handshake yet both naked and, moreover, strongly tumescent. Ann laughed at the sight, even clapped her hands. It made her naked breasts wobble. Paul really could not keep his eyes from turning to them.

"I don't think one is actually bigger than the other but they really are very different." She reached and held, one in each hand, just as she had the Wednesday before, and, as she did so, in unison, both men's eyes closed. "I hadn't realised they could be so different. I mean..." she was peering closely at them, they were, after all, pretty much at eye level, "I mean, Bill's, um knob would you call it, is almost pointy whereas yours, Paul, is rather like a Bobby's helmet! And it's darker, almost purple but when I pull up your skin it doesn't cover it quite."

Ann's fingers moved sliding Paul's skin over his knob. It was lovely.

"Yet with Bill's," the fingers of her other hand moved, "It not only covers but there is all this wrinkly skin to spare! If I had a rubber band I could tie it up and leave the pointy knob all hidden. See, I can really pull it up. Funny how you can see the shape of the knob through the stretched skin."

Paul was looking. Such an experience to be standing there naked with another man whilst that man's girlfriend not only played with both of their penises but described them. In one movement Ann pulled back the foreskins.

"And yours, Paul, is much more veiny" With her forefinger she traced the sinuous outlines on his shaft..

A gentle touch but perfectly exciting. She tried the same with Bill.

"And Bill's is the more curvy, I mean more like a banana." Her fingers slid slowly up each, "See, there's more of a bend to Bill's, it really curves upwards whereas, Paul, yours is the straighter. I think though, yours is perhaps the thicker, Paul." Her forefinger and thumb curled around each but not quite meeting. She was obviously looking at the difference in gap between fingers and thumbs and then swopped her hands over, her right going to Paul and her left to Bill. "I don't know," she said, shaking her head, "difficult, really, to tell."

"And what about your balls?" Her fingers left the penises and in the palm of each hand she lifted the two ball sacks, the other parts of the male genitalia. "I think Bill's are the heavier." She really was weighing them in her hands, jiggling them up and down as if testing their weight. "But it's easier with Bill as his hang lower, easier to weigh on their own." Her fingers closed quite tightly, "There! I've got you both in the palms of my hands. Aren't you men funny! So strong and let you have these hanging so dangerously between your legs." A laugh. I have two men in my control. I could make you do anything I say!"

She let go. "Does your right always hang lowest Paul? Bill's left is lowest."

Paul shrugged his shoulders, "I really don't know. I don't sort of see things from your angle normally, Ann, I don't notice."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12