Private Compartment Ch. 03

Story Info
A girl in a train's private compartment learns new things.
3.1k words
4.77
40k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,661 Followers

The Wednesday afterwards held something of a surprise. Paul was in the compartment first but it was not Bill and Ann who joined him: just Ann, all on her own.

"Hallo. Bill's away."

It seemed Bill was away on a residential course the other side of the country. It was interesting. He had written to Ann every day. As the train pulled out, Ann read Paul a little of one letter and they talked about the couple's future plans. Marriage was very much the idea, not that they were yet formally engaged but that was where they were going.

"I wanted to ask you. You being an older man."

Paul wondered where this was leading.

"Oh, but I forgot," she reached in her handbag and pulled out a neatly folded and ironed white handkerchief with the letter 'P' monogrammed upon it. "Yours as I recall. It, um, needed a bit of washing. It was sort of... well you know!"

"Thanks." Paul very much knew - he was hardly likely to forget! "I mean, thanks for ironing it and all. Very kind as was, um, the reason it got like that..." Unfortunately, without Bill's presence, he could hardly see that happening this Wednesday.

"Bill keeps asking me but I'm not sure I like the idea. I mean I like sex and all but I'm not so sure about... um, it's not easy to say..."

Paul wondered if Bill had been suggesting they might try buggery but it was not that.

"Bill, um, Bill wants to put... I mean, wants me to put his penis in my mouth. Oh, I've said it, but I'm not sure. I mean, do people do that? It seems so unnatural."

Paul nodded. So too was buggery. He rather liked this new role of confidante, of trusted uncle.

"Yes. Ann. they do, it's normal, quite normal," or so he understood. He had no experience after all!

"And,, and for the man to come?"

"Oh yes, no chance of pregnancy after all!"

"No indeed! I don't like condoms very much but... When Bill and I are married. It'll be so nice. Nothing between us."

"Nothing between you if you take him in your mouth of course!" Paul felt he was perhaps taking Bill's part but it was true. "And of course men do the same for the ladies."

"No!"

"Most definitely, yes." The idea was enough to make him rock hard. He had not expected to be like that on the journey just with Ann. The discussion was very much to his liking. Second best to sex was talking about it - with a girl.

"No! I mean you wouldn't want to do that. It's all, well, it gets all, um wet and messy."

"Mmmm, very nice." He should really have added, "I imagine." He had no real idea. His very firm erection, however, rather confirmed the niceness of the idea!

"You wouldn't!"

"Yes, definitely."

"Bill wouldn't."

"Are you sure? Have you asked him?"

"No but...OK, I dare you."

Paul gulped. He really did. He had not expected that, not one little bit.

"Err, right, if you're sure." It seemed she was. He was not going to hesitate. His inner voice told him to go for it. Grab the opportunity whilst the iron was hot, " knickers please."

He hadn't quite meant it like that but Ann reached up into her skirt and just pulled them down and handed them to him. Just a scrap of material really, like a handkerchief. He put them in his trouser pocket.

Neatly seated again, hands back in her lap, but under her skirt Ann's thighs were apart and, importantly, knickerless..

"Well," she said, "really this is Bill's place but if you mean what you say... but no hands, no touching."

"Lips and tongue but no fingers?"

Ann bit her lip, "Um, yes, sounds silly, but... yes, that is what I mean. Crumbs, just the idea is making me wet. Are you really going to do that?"

Paul knelt, right in front of her and lifted the material of her skirt and tucked his head under. Light did get through the material and he could see where he was going. Ann shuffled her bottom a little forward bringing her sex to the very edge of the seat. Paul had never been so close to a woman's sex before, let alone with the prospect of... and there it was right in front of him. Ann would see the bump of his head under her skirt but to him it was as if he was in his own little private tented world. Him and Ann's sex. Either side of him the soft flesh of a woman's thighs. It seemed the place to start. Paul had never touched Ann before, not even shaken her hand. She had touched him but he had not touched her and his first contact was not something like shaking her hand but rather his tongue to her inner thigh!

Lovely to feel her twitch at the touch, lovely to have her flesh on his tongue. He slid a little further upwards heading towards the place where her limbs joined. He wondered what it would be like. He could certainly see everything. Much of the mounding of her pubic hair, where not obscured by the cotton, her slit running down to an intriguing fleshy protuberance which spread out into flaps of skin running either side of, well, more pinkness. Was that little hole there, not actually where he had expected, where she peed from? Paul would rather like to see Ann do that - was that odd? And below he could see more intriguing pinkness - was that, well it must be, that must be the, to him, mythical vagina - the opening penises went into. Penises plural? Alas just Bill's. Certainly he could not imagine his would ever be invited in: but, there was a very good chance, if not his fingers or penis, then his tongue would effect entry. Now that was odd!

Paul stuck his tongue out as far as he could and licked the thighs either side of his head, slowly moving in. Of course he was in a hurry to touch the real objective but he rather thought he should not risk suddenly being pushed away if he went too quickly. Being gentle and unrushing was less likely to cause Ann to have second thoughts. Already he could feel, through the cotton, a hand being placed lightly on his head: it would be very easy for Ann to stop him dead.

Moving closer, Ann's sex was out of focus. The scent warm, wet and musky with a hint of rose. Was that scent or the soap she used? He drew in his tongue allowing his lips to make first contact - a wonderful wet touch of soft skin. Around him he felt Ann's thighs quiver. Ever so gently he moved his head a little up and down allowing his lips to brush. Paul wanted to reach and grasp her thighs or perhaps her bottom cheeks but he knew he had to keep his arms by his side. His hands must not touch. His lips though were brushing against such softness, his head just slightly moving up and down, moving his lips across the girl's sex, feeling it move under him. Paul pushed his tongue a little way out between his lips and let it trace up Ann's crack into the soft curls. So nice to feel them against his face. He knew some animals felt with their tongue, a so sensitive organ to determine shape and texture. He was doing exactly that!

Above him his head was no doubt pushing up the cotton of Ann's skirt. Her hand had not gone away but was moving with his head.

A little bit more extending of tongue and Paul took it downwards and around the edge or what he thought was the edge of Ann's sex. Downwards to the right, across, presumably at the very edge of her vagina and up the left. By the wriggling and patting of his head, Paul rather thought he was doing the right thing. So he did it again and again but each time coming a little closer in. Lovely to feel those little flaps of skin moving under his tongue. Could he perhaps... he could! He could take each right into his mouth, literally suck them in and caress them with his tongue, one after the other. So soft, so warm, so delicate, so, well, feminine!

Then had found the fabled clitoris. A little hard pea. His orbiting tongue had detected its hardness. A little bump of firmness and he had tarried, determining quite what it was and how it felt. Ann's wriggling and enthusiastic stroking of his head, even pushing him a little to her had not been unhelpful in confirming he had found what he thought he had found!

Within his trousers his penis was absolutely rigid. The thought of unleashing it and pushing Ann down onto the seat and sinking himself into her coming strongly to his mind. Pure animal lust. He recognised himself as the male with a biological imperative, the stronger sex of the species scenting a fine example of the weaker in heat. The desire to inseminate, to copulate without the protection of the condom Bill wore and feel his semen spurting freely inside Ann was strong. But Paul was not simply an animal, he could reason and put off gratification of his desires. Hopefully they would be fulfilled later though that would most definitely not involve his penis entering Ann's vagina.

The closest he was going to get to intercourse was not pushing his penis into Ann or even his fingers but his tongue. Downwards he slipped his tongue right across and tickling, on the way, that intriguing pee hole until he found a growing indentation. This was it! His tongue circled feeling the soft edges of the so interesting entrance to Ann's body and then he brought his lips to bear. He was kissing Ann's vagina and then, slowly, Paul extended his tongue into it as far as it would go. All around his tongue warm, soft, wetness. He really was inside Ann, inside her vagina, he began to move his tongue back and forth. He really was, if you could use the word in that context, 'fucking' Ann with his tongue. If only he had a longer tongue, if only he could push deeper, if only Ann would let him... but he did not have a condom in any case. It was the closest he was likely to get to fucking her!

Around his ears soft thighs alternately opening and closing; increasingly he felt Ann rocking on her seat and pushing against him. Up above it must have been quite a sight. A girl sitting with kneeling man's head under her skirt. What expression was on her face? He could feel one hand to his head but was the other perhaps within her blouse, had she brought a breast out and was playing with the nipple?

Paul could not quite believe what was happening to him. It was all so unexpected: he was actually beneath Ann's skirt with his tongue deep inside her. He had pushed it as far as he could go and held it rigid, feeling the softness all around, and then begun to rotate it. Round and round, trying to stretch the girl.

Remarkable as it was, keeping a tongue extended began to get less comfortable. Paul withdrew and brought his mouth upwards to play with the little button once more. He extended his tongue a little way and began to lick - indeed flicking it with the tip of his tongue. All of a sudden the hand on his head pushed hard, forcing him closer and then the thighs closed tightly locking his head in position, squashing his ears and dampening out all sound. He was trapped, delightfully trapped with the girl's body shaking, literally shaking, all around him. Undoubtedly he, Paul Sharpe, had brought Ann off! Slowly the thighs relaxed.

Paul gave one last little kiss and surfaced, drawing back out of the cotton tent of Ann's skirt.

"Well?"

"You have me sold. Bill simply has to do that!"

Paul's face felt and undoubtedly was wet - probably a little red as well. He reached into his pocket for his ever ready handkerchief and mopped at his face only to realise it was not his handkerchief at all but Ann's knickers he was holding. She burst into laughter.

"I did sort of get the impression you were enjoying it."

"I suppose... that wasn't very natural was it? But nice, so nice. Thank you. I suppose I could try a little... I mean could I see or rather feel what your penis is like in my mouth. I don't promise to let you come there but I'll certainly make you come on your handkerchief before the station or onmy knickers if you like!

They were still bunched in Paul's hand. He stuffed them back in his pocket.

"Go on then, get it out."

Paul obliged. He was after all a gentleman at heart! He sat down next to Ann on the seat, unbuttoned his fly and extracted himself. It was pleasant just doing that with Ann watching; Paul just found it so nice to be able to expose himself like that.

"It is quite big when you think about putting it in your mouth. Couldn't we start off with it all small?"

It was anything but small.

Paul looked at his watch. We've perhaps ten minutes. I suppose it might go down if we talked about ordinary things. But if it does you'll have to be quick. I'll be up again in seconds at the slightest touch!

Paul undid his belt and really opened his trousers and sat with Ann whilst she told him about her work and he tried to forget completely about sitting there exposed to the young girl.

All of a sudden Ann's eyes flicked downwards and it was followed by her blond head. Conversation was suddenly terminated. Fingers, long feminine fingers, lifted his penis and a warm, wet mouth engulfed it. So sudden, so wonderful and so stimulating! Instantly Paul felt the pumping of blood and his erection firming up. He was growing right inside Ann's mouth! Almost instantly rigid. She was not getting much time at all with a small penis - just as he had warned!

It was a shame he could not see the connection but all he could see was the back of her head. It was good to feel nonetheless.

Ann sat up blinking and running her tongue over her lips.

"Was that all right?" He asked, a trifle worried - was that it?

"Yes, Paul. It is big though. Much more than a banana. I've been... err... trying it out with one you see."

Paul thought he would like to have seen that!

Again Ann's hand on his penis, lifted for her mouth - this time to go in erect. Paul settled back and closed his eyes. It was bliss! Ann's lips were moving up and down his shaft - a simulation of the motions of sexual intercourse.

"Am I doing it properly?"

"Oh yes, Ann, Bill will certainly like this. you can use your tongue as well. In your mouth or lick it like an ice-cream or lollipop. Bill would like that. I know I would!"

The feelings Ann's licking tongue gave were quite something!

The train rattled through the 'five minute' tunnel.

Paul grabbed Ann's head and pulled her upwards.

"Sorry! That almost set me off. I mean if you want to, I'd love to come in your mouth but only if you want to! I don't want to suddenly surprise you."

"Bill'll want to: won't he?"

"Of course."

"Um. Oh go on then. Just come. What do I do, just keep moving?"

"Yes, please that'd be perfect!"

Perfect indeed. He had not exactly expected this when he had walked from his evening class to the train. Ann's head descended and once more Paul felt his knob being engulfed by Ann's mouth. Never had his penis been in somewhere warm and wet. It was so where he wanted it to be! Ann's head began to bob up once more and down as her lips stroked up and down his erection and her tongue tickled his knob. For a forty year old virgin it was all too much.

"Crikey! I mean, Ann here it comes..."

And into Ann's warm and wet mouth Paul spurted as she continued to slide her lips up and down. Eyes screwed tight shut and hips thrusting a little, Paul felt his penis releasing his semen. Inarticulate noises from his mouth at the pleasure. The lovely feelings but also the erotic knowledge of what he was doing and of course where. Something to treasure.

The final spurt and Paul was done - and he was still held, still held in Ann's mouth. She had not suddenly backed off getting a face full as a result or releasing his penis to spray all over himself. She had held on. Held on with her lips. It boded well for Bill!

Ann did not immediately rise. She was still sucking gently as he subsided. Finally the girl sat up looking a little flushed.

"I did it!"

She really was very pretty indeed. She had swallowed, what was more.

"I really have. I really have!"

"And was it, um, pleasant? I mean you will do that for Bill?"

"Yes, it was sort of... well, nice really. I rather liked doing that. Was it for you?"

"Oh yes, not half!"

"I'll do it to Bill next week. I will, now. It is nice, after all. Nice to suck. I had so wondered." And as if to prove it she bent her head and slipped Paul's penis into her mouth again. An easier thing to do now. A soft, wet and gentle fondling of his sensitive penis.

But the train was slowing and it was certainly time to pack his equipment away but, this time, no need to tidy up with a handkerchief. Ann had so seen to that. Lovely to have her actually put him away and do up his belt and fly.

"There you are. All respectable. Thank you for all of that."

And that was perhaps why Paul found himself walking out of the station still with a pair of young ladies knickers in his pocket. A pair of knickers which, perhaps unsurprisingly, went to bed with him and perhaps equally unsurprisingly were wrapped around his erection whilst he relived the events in the compartment, right the way to a conclusion. Tired out, he dropped off to sleep with the knickers still around his spent penis.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,661 Followers