Private Compartment Ch. 06

Story Info
Old friends come to visit. Will relationships be rekindled?
6.3k words
4.79
15k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers

Paul rose in greeting, both surprise and pleasure on his face, "I suppose it is a Wednesday," he said, "I was just thinking about you."

Their surprise, in turn, was total. Bill was the first to recover, "Paul Sharpe! Of all people."

The look of delight on Ann's face made Paul's knees weaken. It was undoubtedly Ann, no question of that, but not as she had been, frozen in time, in his memory. This was an older Ann, perhaps a little plumper but with the same sandy hair, no longer in a pony tail but permed and curly; the same generous mouth and high dramatic cheek bones; very much the remembered ample bosom, though there did seem to be rather more of it. The years had been kind to her.

Perhaps the years had not been so kind to Bill. Men do tend to lose hair, some more than others, and Bill was almost bald. His shiny pate reflected the light but below it was the same remembered face, the same twinkle in the eye and the ready smile.

"Old man, what a thing, great to see you." His hand outstretched.

It was grasped and shaken warmly by Paul.

The peck on the cheek from Ann a further delight. "You have not changed a bit."

Not at all true. The lines were there, the hair was white though, by way of contrast, Paul was actually leaner and fitter than he had been back thirty years or so before. His fairly sedentary approach to life had changed with his discovery of badminton and he still played regularly and well. He had changed.

"Nor you both."

"Come off it!"

The pleasantries by which social intercourse proceeds.

An adjournment to the tea rooms and later to an Italian restaurant followed their initial meeting as they all caught up on thirty years of news. The little baby within Ann all those years ago was now a grown man and, moreover, with both a brother and sister. Two of them actually married. How the years had marched along. There were photographs in Ann's handbag.

Paul was modest about his success, more interested to talk about their lives than his own. He was not unhappy with what he had done but there lives were a lot more interesting to him, or probably anybody, he thought.

He had been a little vague about his house but not where he was living. He had retired close to the sea, he liked the air and enjoyed long solitary walks along the shingle. Paul was more than happy to talk about that. He had invited them to visit and to stay. It would be no difficulty for him, no inconvenience at all, indeed quite the contrary.

"Don't bother yourself on our account. We can make the beds."

Paul had assured Ann it would be no trouble at all, it would not cause him any extra work. That was certainly true. He would get the lady who 'did' to prepare a spare room and make the other arrangements. It would truly be no trouble to him - and the pleasure of seeing his long lost friends for more than a meal would be considerable.

Paul was rather embarrassed by Bill and Ann's evident surprise at his motor car when he met them at the station a few weeks later to drive them to his home. The Rover was not cheap and was top of the range - Vanden Plas. It was equally clear they were more than a little surprised at just what sort of house he could afford. Paul wished he had been more forthcoming at the Italian restaurant but he had not wished to seem condescending or boastful of his own success. He had the money and had bought a good house in a good area and put the car, which had caught his fancy, in the garage. It was not as if the car was flashy or sporty. It was very much the car for a successful, but retired, and rather conservative man.

The house did rather mean he had to explain how well he had done with the firm. "Those evening classes did rather pay off."

"I should say," said Bill, "well done!"

Such a pleasant evening together - Bill and Ann had arrived quite late - with a dinner prepared by the lady who 'did.' Paul was fortunate in her. She was a good cook as well.

In the morning, after breakfast, came a little walk around the outside of Paul's house to see his not exactly small garden.

"Oh," said Ann, "a swimming pool!"

It was not something Paul would have installed. Not just for himself. Yes, he could swim but he would have thought the expense an absurd waste of money. It had, though, been already there when he bought the house and he found it pleasant to take a dip on the occasional hot day. Indeed, the summer before, he had been quite pleased just how many lengths he had built up, morning by morning, as the summer had worn on.

"You didn't mention this or I'd have brought my costume. It's lovely, what a thing, and the water is quite warm."

Paul thought he had mentioned at the restaurant that he lived by the sea but perhaps the bracing cool water of the English seaside had not caught her imagination or else the connection to swimming had not been made.

It was a pleasing sight to Paul to see Ann kneel with her dress spreading on the paving and reach and touch the water. In her fifties she had lost none of her allure to him. Still the ample bosom, well, that was hardly likely to have disappeared - indeed had clearly grown; still the strong thighs moulded by the dress and, whilst he missed that pony tail, he thought the perm suited her well. He remembered back to when he had seen her other curls, back when the hair on her head had been as straight as a die but not so the hair 'down below.' He smiled at the memory of her mass of fair curls - no doubt still there under the dress. He had so liked seeing them - and touching.

"Paul didn't mention what a house he'd got, either - all kept a bit close to your chest, old man. You've really got quite a place here!" Bill's voice betrayed no envy, just honest admiration. He seemed to take genuine pleasure in Paul's success. He turned to his wife, "Ann, you'd have hardly worried about a costume forty years ago!"

Ann laughed, perhaps even reddened a little. "No, I should say, Paul saw rather a lot of me in those days! Rather better to see me then than now, alas."

The allusion caught Paul off guard. "Shall I get some coffee?"

It was a warm morning. Paul went and got coffee from the house by way of refreshment. As he neared the swimming pool carrying the tray he heard the sound of splashing. He paused and blinked. Surely they had not... surely Ann had not... He could not help it, the thought of seeing, after all those years, Ann naked again brought a stirring in his trousers. Paul had thought about her naked body again and again over the many years since the days of the evening class and that one remarkable overnight stay in their house. Surely it could not be. Surely not.

Laughter and splashing. Should he wait or go on? Paul chose to go on!

It was just Ann in the pool. In the water he could see nothing very distinctly but enough to know she had not chosen to swim in bra and panties - she had adopted that other option when wishing to swim without having brought a swimming costume. The skinny dip.

"Is the water fine?" He set the coffee down on a table trying to sound matter of fact.

"Lovely," said Ann.

"There are towels in here," he said opening the door to a little changing hut.

Bill and Paul sat and watched Ann doing very credible strokes up and down the pool.

"Come on in, you two. It really is warm enough. Come on Bill."

"Do you use the pool a lot?" Bill asked.

"Most mornings if it's sunny. A shame to waste it as it's here. Well, I say most mornings but it isn't often that sunny! I didn't have it put in. Do you swim often?"

"Occasionally in the sea. Learnt at school but just a few strokes really in the sea. I haven't been to the public baths in... perhaps twenty years. Not the sea either since the children were small actually." He turned and looked back at Ann in the water. "Suppose I'd better."

And as Paul sat and sipped his coffee Bill undressed. Again to Paul the years slipped away and he remembered watching the two of them undressing in the railway carriage. They had not been exactly embarrassed doing that then: they did not seem embarrassed now. He had been very much the embarrassed one - as he was now.

It was a matter of seconds and there was Bill completely naked. Gone the head of hair and the body was not as trim as yesteryear. Beer had undoubtedly developed his stomach and his bottom hung a little but there was his penis with the same long foreskin hiding his glans, the same hanging balls - balls which had given Ann her children and balls Paul could so remember Ann describing as 'heavier' than his. Paul had not forgotten. He recalled some things like they were yesterday. Things which were important to him. Things like having been naked with Ann, having his erection held together with Bill's by her and having their penes compared were important memories to him.

He remembered Ann looking closely at their erections as she held them in her hands and moved them. He remembered she had thought his the thicker but had not described either as the bigger - and his recollection was that they were indeed evenly matched. He recalled how Ann had described his knob as almost purple, pulling the foreskin right back and really exposing it. She had squeezed the shaft hard and made his knob swell and get darker and shinier!

His had been the straighter. Paul's so much more like a banana - he recalled Ann's words. A much more curving thing than his own was - indeed his own erection, when it happened, still was straight! Perhaps when erect it stuck out more on the horizontal than towards the ceiling as it had once done but it was still very straight and probably even more veiny than Ann would remember - if she did, of course.

Paul watched his naked friend ease into the water and begin swimming.

"Aren't you coming in, Paul?" Called Ann. "Go on, come on. Don't be shy."

In the changing cubicle Paul's trunks hung on a peg. He went to get them.

"Don't be silly, Paul. You can't wear those when we..."

Ann was standing in the pool, the water running down her body. Whilst swimming he had not seen but now there, below him, un-obscured by moving water were her breasts. Bigger even than he recalled, now with a definite and to be expected slump but really big and full. The effect of the cool water, no doubt, had been to make her nipples stand proud. No longer the sweet little pink things of his memory, breast feeding had, no doubt, made them grow and now they looked a little like cherries both in colour and size. Ann settled a bit in the water and her breasts moved with her, bobbing around in the moving water. To Paul she looked simply wonderful, as desirable as she had always looked. His thoughts had already produced something of a manly swelling, the sight of Ann's breasts finished the job.

"I don't think I'll come in."

"Don't be silly."

"Come on old man, you can't have your guests swimming and you not. Come on, it's not as if we haven't see each other before."

"No, but I'm..." He was about to say it... what a thing to say.

"What, Paul?" It was Bill.

"I'm not really sort of decent."

"Come off it. Nor are we - but old friends and all that."

"You see, it's something else, something more, You see..."

"Oh you're not! Oh Paul, how silly of you. It's not these is it?" And she lifted them - her breasts - up in her hands and bounced them up and down, giggling all the time. Ann had known exactly what he was going to have said.

Paul nodded. He could not keep his eyes off them. "Come on in, Paul. I'm hardly going to be cross am I? Nor squeal like a little girl - a bit past all that. A compliment to the old girl really!"

To Paul there was nothing 'old' about Ann and he said so.

"Come on in then. Let's see your appreciation."

There was nothing for it. Paul had to get into the water, had to get the entry over with. It was not the prospect of having to slip into water which definitely felt on the chilly side when you were getting into it, though warm once in: it was the prospect of showing how embarrassingly erect he was. And it was not as if his friends left him to it. They were both standing in the water and watching.

Shoes, socks, shirt and then undoing his belt he turned away from them and pulled pants and trousers down together. Naked, there was nothing for it but to turn. He did not dare look down but knew he was as erect as he had ever been, was sure he was well above the horizontal! Ann had, perhaps unsurprisingly, had quite an effect. He stepped forward, his eyes on his friends. He could see their eyes were not on his eyes but looking lower down.

"Pretty impressive, old man. Wish I could do that as easily these days."

Paul had not looked down. The steps into the pool were shallow. It was not a pool with a ladder to climb down into the water like the public swimming baths but a rather prettier semi-circular series of steps. Paul did not need to watch his feet, he knew by feel the way in. His eyes were on his friends so conscious of what he was displaying. One thing to have done so in that compartment thirty years ago in the yellow electric light but now, all those years later in the bright sunshine - quite a different matter.

He may not have looked but there was no mistaking what the water touched first. The coldness of the water all around his testes whilst his penis remained warm. Paul knew he was erect, strongly erect and the water reaching his balls first was confirmation - not that he needed it.

A further step and he looked down. Even half into the water his erection was not entirely obscured. Breaking the surface was the smooth roundness of his knob - as purple as Ann had described it all those three decades before. Paul was relieved to be able to push forward and swim, passing between the naked bodies of his two friends, just the merest touch on their naked skin as he moved between them but a touch which did nothing to lessen the spike he could feel below him, sliding through the water as he swam.

It lasted two lengths but not even the presence of Ann's naked body in the water could maintain Paul's erection in an English outdoor swimming pool however warm the summer was.

Ann was the first to leave the pool and Paul could not resist a little surreptitious peeking as she climbed out. As she walked up the steps out of the water he was swimming towards her. She really had aged well. Yes, there was a little sag here and there, but her bottom was as pleasing as ever, her thighs smooth and inviting, her hips wide and her golden curls as golden as he recalled from years past. And he saw from his vantage point, as she stepped upwards out of the pool and turned, something of where those golden curls extended to. If anything her vee of hair across her mons veneris was thicker and more luxuriant than he recalled. A delightful untamed wildness which gave him a great deal of pleasure simply to see.

A delight to sit with his friends. Towelled dry he and Bill had not bothered to dress. It was a hot day. Ann had chosen to sit with a towel around her waist but bare-chested. It gave her, given the bold pattern of pineapples and coconuts on the towel, a rather South Sea Island look which was very pleasing. Nice to sit and drink coffee and chat. It was so like old times!

There was nothing sexual, at least not overtly, just so pleasant being in the sunshine and in the naked company of his friends - his friends of long ago. Paul's embarrassment had disappeared with his erection. It felt quite right being there with them like that.

The later dressing was unremarkable, almost casually ordinary as if swimming and being naked together was the most natural thing in the world. Paul drove them out to a pub for lunch and they then spent a very happy afternoon exploring an old Tudor house, open to the public, together with its extensive gardens. So interesting and so pleasant to wander and look at building, furniture and then the flowers. So nice for Paul to watch Ann - and Bill - and see them taking pleasure in the old place. Ann looking so pretty in her blue cotton dress. It seemed to Paul to float around her. Tea in the tea rooms with scones and jam did not go amiss either. All so very ordinary, so charmingly English, a middle aged married couple, perhaps out for a day trip to the country in the motor car with one of their parents or maybe an uncle, with tea and scones.

It was Paul who had planned to cook that night but Ann was insistent on helping. So good to have her there with him in the kitchen as he pulled together the Moussaka - aubergines were a new thing to both Bill and herself - prawn cocktail and Black Forest gateau. A happy little supper party for three.

Paul Sharpe was a happy man. He really had not been so happy in years. He was almost whistling as he got ready for bed. It was difficult to stop smiling at his pleasure in seeing his old friends again - and he had certainly seen 'all' of them by the swimming pool. He certainly had! That had been so unexpected, yet so natural. Why wear swimming costumes? He had always done so in the pool - until that morning - yet had usually been quite alone. It was hardly different from being in the bathroom - as he was at that very moment, his en-suite bathroom - and he had no clothes on, had not yet donned his pyjamas. He would not bother with a swimming costume again - when alone.

Pink from his shower he was thinking as he brushed his teeth - and thoughts of naked Ann brought the predictable reaction, his penis lifted itself off its bed of white curls, curved up and around and stood. He wondered if Paul and Ann might make love - there in his house - they had seemed very much a couple that evening, holding hands and touching each other. It had been good to see. Good to see his friends so happy with each other all these years on.

Paul's happy thoughts were disturbed by a knock at his bedroom door. He put down his toothbrush and called, "yes?" He was neither in his pyjamas nor exactly at all respectable to receive visitors. Stepping from his bathroom and across his bedroom floor he opened the door and peered around. It was Ann. It was, obviously, either going to be her or Bill - there was no one else in the house.

"Paul, we wondered... if you would like to join us... again?"

It was direct and to the point. Paul had not thought, never dared to hope, not presumed but all at once his thoughts of slipping between his sheets and having a pleasant little wank were thrown aside by the prospect of the real thing. It left him momentarily speechless.

He did though find words, "If... if you are sure... I mean... it's been a long time and I'm not exactly a spring chicken."

"But clearly capable - I did not miss that... oh!"

She had sort of put her head a little around the bedroom door and that revealed his 'capability.' It was standing before him, peeled and ready for the challenge.

"Oh, already! How nice! Certainly sure. Bill says we should. It's not as if... not with anyone else ever but with you... it's sort of different. Bill said to come and ask."

"But... but would you like...?"

Ann's eyes dropped and she bit her lip. It was the action of a much younger girl. To Paul it just added to her prettiness and was so erotic - and was she blushing?

"Yes," she said.

He was naked: she was not. Standing in his now open doorway, Ann was wearing a pair of white pyjamas with blue piping. The buttons of the top were not fully done up, the swell of her breasts was very evident.

"I would like that very much, Ann. If you are sure."

"Undress me, then."

It was one thing to imagine, one thing to be invited but quite another to touch. Paul felt himself shaking as he did as he was told. He reached to undo the next button on her top, his breath coming in quick bursts - he really was so excited. His penis felt so strong, so erect and pointing up so high. Paul felt almost as if - and it would not have surprised him if he had, given how worked up he felt - if he suddenly gasped and his penis just let loose, spurting across the gap between them and soaking Ann's pyjama bottoms with his stuff: marking her with thirty years' of pent up desire.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers
12