Private Compartment Ch. 08

Story Info
One last time - sex in an old railway compartment.
5.9k words
4.83
15.8k
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

The last day of Ann and Bill's visit came.

"Paul, would you mind if we took a look at the local preservation railway. You know we're into steam."

"We?" queried Ann.

"Well, you don't mind, do you Ann?"

Paul smiled. He had gathered at the railway museum when they had renewed their friendship that Bill had become quite a steam buff, indeed had been a train spotter in his early days. Even Paul could remember, as a lad, standing at the end of a platform collecting train numbers with a group of friends from school. Caps, flannel shorts and long socks held up with black bands of elastic tape - how things had changed! Train spotting had not been something which had lasted with him. He had just done it a few times.

"I'd love to. It would be a good day out. I'm sure there's a café there. I've not been but I've heard there is quite a collection. I'm not a steam buff myself. I was at that museum really for old time's sake, little realising how it would take me down memory lane! It is just so good to see you both again."

Not such a fine day, indeed overcast and with drizzle but on the plus side it was a 'steam day.' There were locomotives in steam with one hauling a set of coaches. A mixed bag of coaches from different eras mostly side corridor types but also a recently withdrawn Mk1 British Rail non-gangway (or so Bill said) carriage and, delightfully, a really old corridor less compartment coach not dissimilar to the one the three of them had travelled in so many years before. Better still, unlike the one at the museum, this one moved and, of course, they sat in that one.

"Now don't get any ideas, you two," said Ann as they got in. Quite what 'ideas' she was referring to was, probably, not at all clear to the people already seated in the compartment. Certainly the phrase could hardly mean what it sounded like. Not when the middle aged woman's companions were almost certainly her husband and very possibly her father!

A very pleasant trundle down the line. Not too fast but there were several stops on the way, both stations and halts according to Bill, and the train went through charmingly pretty countryside. By the end of the line the sun was starting to push through the clouds and the weather was definitely cheering up. Tea and scones were welcome in the tearoom and the little party had a jolly and altogether pleasant time.

Returning they found themselves in the same carriage - unsurprisingly - but, moreover, this time there was just the three of them in one of the compartments. The whistle blew, the green flag was waved and with whistle blowing the train began to move. The sound of the chug, chug, chug of the engine so evocative of earlier times before the advent of the diesels.

"Well," said Bill, "isn't this interesting!"

"No," said Ann.

"We could, you know."

"There's not time." she hissed.

"Yes, there is."

"The stations are too close together and I'm too old for that sort of game."

"They're not, are they Paul? Oh, and you most definitely aren't."

Paul did not wish to take sides. "They're not half an hour apart Bill, not a bit of it."

"Ten minutes at most," said Ann.

"Fifteen," countered Bill getting out the timetable.

He was, of course, right. One of the gaps was fifteen minutes anyway.

"I'm not getting undressed."

"Yes you are! Knickers please."

The look Ann gave Bill was what might be described as 'withering.' A long look.

Was she wavering, wondered Paul. It would be so good - and not just nostalgic, to do things once more in a railway compartment.

There was marital surrender. Ann stood.

"People might get on at the next station," Ann said as she stood in the swaying carriage and reached up under her dress.

Paul's eyes followed her movement just as his eyes had done when he was so much younger. Lovely to see yellow knickers brought down and out from the hanging blue cotton of her dress. She handed them not to Bill but Paul.

"You can look after them."

Such a reminder of the past when he had put Ann's knickers in his pocket - indeed, he remembered, he had taken them to bed with him. He watched as her hands went up and she held on to the luggage racks.

"Right, boys..."

Boys! Hardly. But certainly it felt a bit like being way back.

"... you wanted to do this. So, you get me worked up and I might, just might think about fishing in your trousers and seeing what I might find." And then there was her giggle. Just that same girlish giggle Ann had from years back. "Go on, here I am. Touch me."

Paul looked at Bill, and Bill winked. Paul followed Bill. It seemed appropriate to follow his lead as it had always done. It was his wife after all. A hand on a knee, then two hands on knees. Bill to Ann's right and Paul to her left. Hands stroking and then climbing. Two hands slowly ascending Ann's inner thighs. Such soft skin to stroke with fingers. There was no rush for the target, no quick sliding straight up to the junction of the thighs. There was no rush. They had seven minutes after all!

It was clear to Paul that Bill's and his finger stroking was causing Ann to spread her feet wider and wider. A gentle movement outwards of her shoes. Wonderful for Paul to know some six inches above his hand her sex was so open - probably already wet . Though he could not see Bill's hand because it was, like his, up inside the folds of the cotton dress, he could see it had not gone higher than his and Paul was not going to rush ahead of Bill.

He took his cue from Bill. Fingers removed and applied to the buttons at the top of her dress. Fingers on different buttons, fingers undoing and revealing Ann's brassiere.

"I suppose," said Ann and she reached behind herself, undid the clasp of her brassiere and cleverly, to Paul, removed it without even taking her dress off. "Hide that would you, Paul."

And Paul stuffed the warm brassiere into his other pocket.

Ann again reached for the luggage rack above them, holding it with both of her hands. It was now so easy for the men to reach inside her dress and lift. One big breast for each man, one pink, almost red nipple for each man. Bigger nipples than back when Paul was travelling from his evening classes. Years of chewing by Bill and the suckling of babies had no doubt done that! Ann's breasts so big and soft, bigger than once upon a time. Pleasing to use both hands on his allotted breast, good to draw his fingers up the smooth skin to the areola, good to pull on the nipple - just as Bill was doing.

Ann moved, leaning forward, bringing her breasts close to their mouths. It was obvious what she wanted; two faces moved, two pairs of lips pursed and each took hold; the men sucking on her breasts rather audibly.

Ann breathed out - "Ooooooooooh."

It was obvious she was enjoying the attention - just a bit. But the train had begun to slow. The time beforel the next station was up.

"Bother!" Said Ann pushing the men away and doing up her dress. "I do hope nobody gets on now. You boys have managed to get me worked up. I feel so fruity."

They were lucky. Nobody sought to get into their compartment at the station.

The train lurched and they were off once more.

"I suppose, boys, it's your turn."

'Boys' indeed! Hardly, but Paul felt just like a schoolboy might when the prettiest girl in the class has offered to give him and his friend a handjob. Wonderful to be sitting either side of Ann and she unzipping first one and then the other of the 'boys' and fumbling for their penes.

It was really nice to see Ann pulling Bill's penis from his fly, nice because it was erect. Paul was actually happier seeing Bill erect than himself. So pleased his friend seemed to be getting his capability back. There was Bill's pointy knob sticking up with Ann's thumb and forefinger holding it just below the crown gently moving the skin. She caught him looking at Bill's penis.

"Nice and hard isn't it Paul? Oooh, there it goes, all hidden."

She had pulled Bill's long foreskin right up hiding the glans though the shape was still visible through the now stretched skin.

"And, there it is again. Looks good enough to eat, doesn't it Paul... or to suck."

"Well, I hadn't really thought..."

"You'll be missing out then! But where is yours?" Ann fished with her other hand.

Paul closed his eyes. So lovely to feel a hand moving inside his fly, feeling for and pulling out his erection. And erect it was - had been since virtually their entrance into the compartment.

"That looks delicious too. Doesn't it Bill? Do you think it's blackcurrant flavour? It's the right colour, and the right shape for a scoop of ice cream - very rounded."

"Bet it's not frozen."

"Do you want to try Bill, just a lick?"

"Not really!"

Ann moved the two erections, sliding their foreskins up and down as the countryside slipped past the windows of the compartment. The sun slanted in bathing the exposed penes in yellow afternoon light.

Paul sighed. It was so lovely to be experiencing Ann's hand on his penis once again in a moving train. It both took him back to the reality of his young days and also to the many, many night time fantasies he had had over the years. Many times he had come simply imagining himself back in a railway compartment often enough seated with Bill either side of Ann, just as he was now, whilst she brought them off by hand. Of course in his fantasies Ann and Bill had been their younger selves but, really, it was all little different that afternoon from what he had imagined. And, as in his imagination, he was just as happy to sit there, so relaxed and just be made to come. It was, after all, a lovely sunny afternoon, a perfect afternoon and he felt just so relaxed. Being made to simply come by Ann's gently moving fingers, just to slide into orgasm would be almost perfect.

"Come on boys, if I'm going to suck you both you're going to have to stand up. I'm not bending over like that - not these days."

Paul, was of course, happy to do as he was told. Happy to do anything Ann said. He slipped his handkerchief back into his pocket. A handkerchief he had been about to make ready for the inevitable ejaculation - or ejaculations. It would not be the first time Bill's and his semen had mixed together on a handkerchief - though for the last few days the mixing seemed to have been done inside Ann!

A peculiar sight, two not exactly young men with erect penes sticking out from their trouser flies standing in a swaying railway compartment, as they held onto the luggage rack, and presented the two phalluses to a seated woman dressed in a summer dress. Was it glimpsed by someone walking by the railway or even by someone in a car waiting at a level crossing for the train to pass. The person shaking his or head and saying, "No, couldn't have been."

"Mmmm," said Ann reaching and holding the twin erections and pulling back the foreskins, "which shall I try first, blackcurrant or strawberry?"

She did not delay making up her mind and Paul's eyes closed in delight as he felt Ann's lips close over his knob. So soft, so warm, so wet! Just so pleasant to feel Ann suckling away. And then she withdrew and turned to the other penis. Paul smiled, it was just so lovely seeing Ann not so much fellating as licking his friend's knob. Such an erotic sight, Ann's pretty face so close to an erection, her lips almost upon it and her pink tongue sliding all over the knob. Indeed, he thought, it really was very like licking an ice cream cone.

Paul felt a movement in his urethra and, looking down at himself, saw clear fluid welling up and spilling out to run down his knob, over his fraenum and on down the shaft. Not an ejaculation, just an indication of his excitement. The sudden appearance of the liquid was not missed by Bill,

"Ann, Paul's ice cream is melting - look! Quick, it's running, catch the drip!"

And Ann did. From licking Bill, her head turned and her tongue licked the whole way up Paul's shaft catching the running fluid.

Head bobbing, Ann worked at the two of them in turn.

"This," remarked Bill to Paul, "is the only way to travel!"

But another station was approaching and the train was slowing. Rather than countryside passing the window it was becoming the outskirts of a village with the occasional house and garden intermingled with farmland.

"Well boys," Ann leant back in her seat, her tongue moving over her lips, "you'd better put those away hadn't you. If you can!"

It would not do to slide into a station with the two men standing with their erections exposed. With the sun shining upon them and being so wet with saliva they positively glistened and shone. Paul found it none too easy to tuck the slippery thing away, even having to undo his belt and trousers to get it in but by the time the train rolled to a halt the two gentlemen were respectively seated either side of Ann, only a certain bulging in the trousers giving any sort of indication of what had been going on.

Again their compartment was not invaded. Before the train was even moving Ann was standing.

"My turn boys - you haven't touched me, properly, as yet."

Lovely to see her standing there like that, arms outstretched and holding the luggage rack, legs akimbo, really making herself open to the men, a real pose of availability with her sex spread open beneath her dress. She was right, they had not touched her sex, had merely softly stroked her thighs and then somewhat mauled her breasts. So nice to reach under her dress, to be allowed such a liberty, and to feel again soft thigh.

"I want to come by the next station. Come on boys - touch me."

In unison with Bill, Paul's hand travelled upwards, his forearm bringing the hem of the blue dress up with it. Her thigh was damp even before he felt hair on his fingers. So nice to run his finger tips across the wet skin before, with just a single finger, he poked upwards. First the light touch of hair and then soft, rather wet, flesh.

So nice to hear Ann gasp, so nice to hear her say, "stop the teasing - frig it!"

But neither Bill nor he rushed at it. Gentle stroking and then, only by mutual agreement, did Ann at last feel fingers sliding into her, two fingers, each from a different hand - a different man moreover. Two fingers, then four fingers, sliding up and down. Paul and his friend pretending to be an erection together. Bill looked at Paul and mouthed, "faster" and their movement began to gain pace. Paul raised his thumb to touch her clitoris and found Bill's already doing the same. But it was so easy, so seemingly natural, to alternate the turn, one thumb coming up to diddle and then the other. The speeding fingers and the teasing thumbs having the intended effect upon Ann.

Lovely to watch Ann's face. Her eyes screwed tight shut, her mouth a little open and tongue visible. The wide eyed look, the look of surprise, though it could hardly be that, was simply beautiful to Paul. Momentarily it made her look so young, so like she had looked all those years ago.

It was a long orgasm. Her body really shook with it all, and there was somewhat of a shower of lubrication on Paul's working fingers.

"Stop, stop," Ann eventually cried and turning she pulled the fingers from her and slumped down on the seat. "If I may use the word, "that... was fucking good!"

Bill winked at Paul and held out his hand to him. The clasp of the handshake was very wet!

One more station and the end of the line. It would have been more than a little frustrating for Paul and Bill for someone to have joined them but, again, despite people walking along the platform past the door they did not get in. No one disturbed the three of them. No one disturbed the little group pretending to be young again. There was the banging of other doors but their handle was untouched.

"What would you like me to do then?"

"Take your dress off."

"Not until we start moving, Bill!"

Bill though was already undoing his shoe laces. It was obvious to Paul that trousers were going to be removed. As he bent to do his own laces the train lurched and with smoke billowing past the windows they were off again.

"Come on Paul," Bill turned to him, "the sooner we are undressed the sooner... and the longer we have!" His trousers were down and off even before they had passed the end of the platform, his erection poking up from under his shirt.

The two men were naked before Ann had even stood up or undone her dress.

"This so takes me back," said Bill, "the two of us like this, dicks at the ready." He grabbed at one of the luggage racks as the train lurched. Just getting naked seemed to have done the trick - he was strongly erect again.

Once again Ann reached but this time to cup two ball sacks.

"I remember comparing them. You two standing like that. I remember wondering if any of my friends had done such a thing. Whose balls are the heavier? Whose were then? I think yours are Paul. And your cocks are still the same. I can remember that! Look at your policeman's helmet, Paul, such a round knob and almost blue: whereas Bill's is like a space rocket - all streamlined."

Her hands moved and slid the foreskins. "Were your cocks smoother then? Pretty craggy and veiny now! But Bill always had the longer foreskin, I remember that!" She pinched and pulled it forward completely hiding the cone shaped glans. "But all in all, about the same length though Paul's is thicker isn't it? I like 'em both - good enough to eat! I mean, Bill's is a bit like a banana!"

She leant forward and again fellated the men in turn.

"Come on, Ann, stand up and let's get that dress off. We do want to remember this don't we. We may never get another chance to be naked together in an old fashioned compartment - naked and fucking."

"Don't be crude, Bill." But she stood and slipped the dress up and over her head.

Three respectable people, middle aged or older in a railway compartment perhaps momentarily visible to the world flashing by outside, completely naked and embracing. Skin to skin.

As always Paul stood back only moving to touch Ann when asked. He let Bill embrace his wife, pressing her soft breasts against him. He watched the couple kissing.

"I can't feel you Paul, where are you? Ah, that's better."

Paul had pushed himself against her bottom, his chest against her back, skin to skin. He was very happy.

"It's a bit like being squashed at rush hour on the Tube," said Ann," well not quite like it, because we'd have to have the compartment packed with people - all not talking!"

"... and dressed," said Bill.

"Well, yes but I did once have a man squashed up behind me like Paul and I'm sure I felt him harden in my bum crack."

"Did he do it on purpose?" asked Paul.

"I don't think so. I was rather shocked but... you know I rather liked it."

The train lurched and Paul found himself both pressing into Ann's bottom, his erection standing right up in the crevice of her bottom and forced upwards, sliding against her.

"Yes, it was like that!"

"Like what?" asked Bill.

Ann had to explain. She went on, "Oh, and he got off at the next stop, the doors opened and the press of bodies eased as lots of people got off. He was good looking, a City man in a suit and all. I saw him turn and look at me. I knew he'd known exactly what he had been doing. I even smiled at him. He must have thought me quite a tart!"

"No, never," Paul said the words very quickly. The idea of it quite beyond the pale for him.

"I wonder if he thought of me again. I rather liked the idea of that, the idea of... ooh, Bill. That certainly did not happen on the Tube!"

Paul could feel it, the pushing back against him. Bill had obviously entered Ann.

"Now boys, take it in turns."

And they did. All three standing, one man behind Ann, one to the front, both cocks up under her, taking it in turns to slide into the woman and fuck. Once set into the rhythm it must have seemed almost like a continuous fucking to Ann. Bill in and one, two, three strokes and out, Paul in, one, two, three strokes and out. A delightfully companionable alternation as the train rolled on its journey.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12