Private Concert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure upon pleasure filled Shay’s mind. Climax upon climax racked her pussy. She could feel it all. She wanted it all. She wrapped her legs around Nick’s waist and pulled him close. Deeper he went, harder he thrust, and then came what she desired, Nick’s thick cum exploding like a geyser, deep within her womb. Shay came with him, mixing her own juices with his. When it was over, Nick lay beside her.

An hour later he made love to her again. It was slow, it was passionate and then she fell asleep in his arms.

In the morning when Shay awoke, she could hear the shower. The clock said 6:23 am. Shay lay in the bed, listening to the water splash against the tub and watching the minutes on the clock tick by. At 6:30, Nick’s shower ended just as the radio turned on. The song was a familiar one. Nick opened the door to the bathroom.

“Hey, turn that up,” Nick called out. “ I know that one.”

“Yeah. It’s a good one,” Shay shouted back as she reached for the volume control.

Nick walked into the room. A towel hung loosely around his waist. Shay sat up in bed and Nick sat down next to her. The radio blared in what had been a very quiet room and Shay with Nick Sparring at her side sang Tears of My Soul.

12