Private Dancer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling back, I returned my eyes to Caramel, who was now dancing her way closer to me. A few steps later, her legs were brushing against my knees, and her breasts were level with my face. Her hands still caressed them, holding them out to me, and I licked my lips, my eyes devouring her beautiful skin. Her legs spread and she straddled me on the couch, her knees resting on either side of my body. At her touch, my body reacted, shivering slightly at the feel of her skin against mine. My hands wanted to lift to hold her breasts, but I didn't. I was sure it wasn't allowed.

Caramel rested her hands on my shoulders, her face mere inches from mine, our lips almost touching. We were gazing deep into each other's eyes as she began rolling her hips like she had on the stage, her pussy brushing over my thighs with every downward move. I gasped a bit feeling how warm she was against my bare thigh, and she smiled, knowing what she was doing to me.

She sat up, her hands moving from my shoulders to her thong. Easing her thumbs underneath the waistband, she began working them down, smoothly rolling them over her full ass and halfway down her thighs. This left her pussy naked above me, and I almost fainted as she began to move again. This time, instead of feeling silky panties, I felt silky skin. She was shaved, and wet. Very wet. Now I was too. I could feel her juices on my legs as she pantomimed riding me as if I was a man. Her gorgeous breasts were in my face, tempting me, and her hands lifted to my head. Holding the back of my head, she slowly eased my mouth forward, teasing me even more. I wanted to flick out my tongue and taste her nipple, but I was scared. Too scared. And she could tell.

Bending forward, she whispered, "It's ok...I won't tell if you touch me. I want to feel your mouth on my breasts Mandy, please. Taste me."

I gasped, my breathing growing difficult. She rose up again, presenting her breasts to me once more. Glancing to my left, I could see Marcus was leaning forward, his eyes locked on her breasts and my mouth. Wondering what his reaction would be, I slowly stuck out my tongue and licked her right nipple. He groaned, and she gasped, both sounds stimulating me. I grew more confident, and I did it again, this time pressing a bit more firmly. Caramel's hands pulled my face into her, and I allowed her nipple to slip into my mouth. Closing my lips over the hardened bud of her breast, I suckled on her gently, listening to her moans as I tasted her.

Marcus was panting, and I looked at him from the corner of my eye. His hand was between his legs stroking his erection. He was really turned on! I couldn't believe that he'd actually wanted to see this, to see me with another girl. Knowing what power I now held, I slid my hands around her waist and held her there as I moved to her other breast. Caramel whispered my name, and her hips pressed tighter against me, her pussy now almost soaked. I nuzzled her left tit, sucking the tight tip in between my lips and circling it with my tongue. She loved my ministrations, and so did Marcus. How powerful I suddenly felt.

She moved her hands over mine and guided them down to her ass. I almost died as her full cheeks filled my palms, and I squeezed them firmly, holding her in my hands. Her ass was amazing, round and firm. I began kneading the flesh as I continued sucking on her breasts, my mouth making wet suckling noises.

Marcus was about to lose it as he watched our interaction. Her head was tossed back, back arched as she rode my thighs. My face was buried in her ample cleavage, tongue tracing against her soft brown flesh. Just as the song was about to end, she pulled away from me, her fingers lifting my face from her chest. Lowering her mouth, she pressed her lips against mine, kissing me softly. I felt her tongue trace my lips, and I opened my mouth willingly, allowing her entry to my depths. We kissed for almost a minute, Marcus' eyes popping from his head as I continued to stroke her ass.

Breaking the kiss, she slid off my lap, tugging her thong back up. I could see her pussy, thick and wet, and I longed to touch it like I'd just touched her ass. She smiled and knelt in front of me.

"I have to go on stage now, but I'd like to see you when I get off. Would that be ok?" she asked, her hands resting on my thighs. I looked to Marcus, and he nodded frantically. I could still see his cock pressing against his slacks, and I grinned, looking back at her.

"Well, you know, it wouldn't just be me and you. He is my boyfriend after all." I joked, blushing a bit. She smiled, and glanced at him.

"That's fine. He can watch." She said, winking at Marcus. He didn't argue, just winked back and then stood up.

"I think that'd be fine, Caramel. If Mandy agrees." He looked at me, his expression filled with interest.

Thinking only for a second, I nodded. "That'd be fine, Caramel. What time do you get off?" She explained that she only had two more sets to do, and then she'd be free to leave.

I told her that was ok, and then said, "We're going to leave now, but we'll have a room at the hotel next door. Here's my cell number." I reached into my purse and pulled out a business card, handing it to her. She tucked it into her thong's waistband and then stood up.

"Okay babe, I'll call you as soon as I'm off. Can't wait, Mandy." She kissed my lips softly and then waved bye to Marcus as she left the cubicle.

Turning to look at each other, Marcus began to grin. "Wow, baby, this is going to be some birthday." I simply nodded, taking his hand and leading him back to our table.

12