Private Deck

Story Info
A wife is surprised by her own urges.
2k words
4.41
161.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whispered to her from the gap in the sliding glass door to where she was lying in the sun, at ground level. "There is a young man up above watching you, I think. He is fascinated by your body. Don't move, baby." They were renting a nice two-storey condo on the beach in Acapulco, and Kelly was outside getting some sun. It was a very private little nook, but the condo next door had an overhanging balcony with some trees that were supposed to provide privacy, but they really provided excellent cover for this young man.

Her eyes widened under her sunglasses. She had a fabulous body, and dressed to kill always, but she still felt very shy about being exposed or vulnerable. At the age of 35, she had a body of a woman 10 years younger. Even college students followed her with their eyes when she walked down the street. She was 5'6, with 34c breasts, and a lovely flat tummy. Now, she was lying on the lounge bed on her back, her body glistening from the sun. Every once in a while she would shift her legs or run her fingers along the edge of her string bikini to wipe away some of the perspiration that gathered there.

"Let me go upstairs and check for sure," Ron said. "Just take some of that lotion and apply it to your body, nice and slowly. Sexily."

His wife looked at him like he was crazy, then smiled shaking her head, and picked up the tanning oil. Ron stepped back into the condo, and went upstairs where he could see the young man looking over his balcony as discreetly as possible. Yes, no question. He was engrossed in watching Ron's sexy wife, Kelly. Looking down, Ron could see her applying the lotion slowly, languidly, pouring some oil in her palm, then reaching down to her ankles and rubbing it slowly up her legs, her breasts pressing over the string bikini top as she moved forward and back. Then she poured a line of oil along her arms, and spread it over her shoulders, and into her full breasts, moving them around, pushing her fingers into them. Then she lay back and spread it on her stomach. At this point Ron looked up, and saw that the young man had a real hard-on pressing against his shorts, holding them out like a tent. He could see very clearly, the guy was only about fifteen feet away, and Ron was invisible behind the one-way glass.

She was still sliding the oil down her stomach, past her pretty navel, and down to the edge of her small string bikini. Her fingers then spread the oil into the crease of her thigh, moving the material of her small patch of material of her bikini bottom. Ron looked up, to see the young man's hand just touching his cock through his shorts. Ron went downstairs.

Stepping out of the sliding glass door, he moved over to the lounge chair, and smiled down at her. His cock was hard, seeing his wife applying the oil, and seeing the young man so aroused only twenty-five feet away. He had never realized what a kick he could get from it. She moved her head.

"How was that?" Ron said. He picked up the bottle of tanning oil. "Turn over, honey. He has a big hard-on, he watched your every move. How do you feel?"

"Funny."

"You look so hot."

She smiled. "I feel hot. So you want me to turn over. While he's watching."

He knew her reluctance was because her bottom was a thong, that left nothing to the imagination. But she had a beautiful ass, which he had often told her. Slowly she moved aside, a look of some hesitation on her face. Ron didn't want to look up, but he thought the young man was probably still there. He poured some lotion into his palm and undid her bra string, then applied the lotion to her back. She lay her head on her hands and relaxed.

Quietly, under his breath, he said, "So how does it feel having me spread lotion on your body while he is watching?"

"mmmmmmmmm." was all she said, and nothing else. Ron was a little disappointed, because he was finding this so erotic. He continued on down to the small of her back, looking away briefly, making a very quick scan of the balcony out of the corner of his eye and then looking back down. Yes, the young man was still there.

"He's still there. He loves your glistening body. You make his cock hard, how does that make you feel."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." was all she said, a little longer this time.

He focused on her legs now, applying the lotion on the back of them, down and up her lovely calves, then her thighs, right up to her ass cheeks. Then he kneaded the oil into her ass.

"mmmmmmm" she said again and parted her legs just slightly. He smiled. He slid his hands back to her knees, and then up the inside of her thighs, suddenly stopping, with a quick intake of breath. There was a line of wetness down the crotch of her thin bikini bottom. She was very aroused! He kept his hand moving.

"Yes, he's up there watching, probably has his cock out by now, looking at you and stroking it." She spread her legs a little wider, and he could see the swell of her pussy outlined on the tight bikini bottom. "He loved watching your fingers caressing your soft skin, lifting your breasts, fingering along the crease of your thigh. You felt his eyes there, didn't you, my lover?"

"MMMMMmmmmm." was her repeated reply as she started to shift her hips slightly, lifting them almost imperceptibly. He had almost no oil now on his fingers, just slid his hands up inside her thigh, letting his index finger caress her pussy gently. He was on fire, his cock raging. He kneaded her ass some more, smiling as she spread her legs wider. The guy on the balcony was getting quite a show. "Yes," Ron whispered, "he is watching. He wanted to take those lovely breasts of yours into his mouth, and bite the nipples, tug on them with his teeth. He wants to take his cock and slide it along your wet slit, I bet. What do you think?"

"MMMMMhhmmmmmm." She said it more urgently this time, and lifted her ass slightly, moving it around. He slid his hand along the crack of her ass, along the material of her thong. He was amazed. When he moved his fingertips past her asshole, she pushed against them, something she had never done before. He wondered how he was going to last. He wanted to fuck her right there. "Yes, he wants to slide his hand along your ass, and pull down your bikini bottom" - and here he pulled it down her ass, just to the base of her buttocks - "so he can slide his cock along your lovely ass cheeks before sliding it along your hungry slit." This time he heard her groan, and saw her lift her ass. Her eyes were closed, she was biting her lip. Then he stopped and leaned over.

"Now, my angel, how do you feel about turning over while I go back upstairs and tell you how he is doing? When you turn over, let your top fall off, and apply some oil to your breasts, teasing your nipples. That will send him right over the edge."

She opened her eyes. "Okay," was all she said, breathily, hoarsely. She was very aroused.

He bounded up the stairs, and saw to his excruciating delight that the young man had his cock out, staring down at her. He was stroking slowly. His cock was curled upward, quite different from Ron's, which had a slight downward curve, and the head on this young man's cock was quite bulbous. Ron took out his own cock. Down below, his wife had just turned over. She let her top slip off to the side, and also didn't bother to pull up her bikini bottom, which was skimpy enough. God she was so erotic. He could see the top of the small line of pubic hair she left on her mound. She was spreading the oil on her breasts, massaging them, tugging on her nipples and twisting them. Her breasts were fabulous, full and firm, with tight hard nipples. Her tummy was rising and falling. She drew her knees up slightly then dropped them. She was so wonderful, so amazing. He smiled as he heard her moan slightly.

Then his jaw dropped. She slid her fingers slowly down her tummy, digging them into her oily skin, inching their way down to her mound. She dropped both legs flat on the lounge, and slid her fingers under her bikini bottom. She was fingering herself in full view of the guy! Ron wanted to cum right on the spot! She lifted the bikini bottom away and he could see clearly her wet pink folds. Then he was completely floored. He saw her take of her sunglasses and look directly up to where the young man was standing, stroking himself.

She smiled, and motioned him to move forward. The man initially stepped right back, then when he saw her hand motion he slowly moved forward, coming to the edge of his balcony, showing her his thick cock with its unfamiliar shape. By now her fingers were moving along her slit, sinking into her cunt and sliding up over her clit. The man resumed his stroking. She moaned aloud. Her hips were bucking as she smiled up at him, moving her fingers in and around her clit, and using her other hand to massage her breast and lift it up so she could bite her own nipple. Then it happened. The young man uttered a very brief moan, and then he came. He shot long arcs of cum down onto our deck, three or four of them, long white threads of cum falling down onto the stone below him. Then Kelly started thrashing herself, her moans reaching me as she bucked against her glistening fingers, releasing in a long shuddering orgasm, pounding against the lounge chair. Finally she slowed, just sliding her fingers along her slit.

I was mesmerized by her for at least thirty more seconds. Then we both looked up at the young man again, but he was gone. Then she looked up at me as I stepped out onto the balcony, my own cock out, thick and ripe and ready. "Oh god," she said, and started to finger herself again. This was too much for me. In a few seconds I too shot my load, beautiful white arcs of cum falling through the sunlight onto the deck below. At the same time, Kelly came again, thrashing, twisting, a long and intense orgasm. When we were both finished and had gathered our thoughts, she smiled up at me.

"Wow," was all she said.

An hour later we were sitting on the upper balcony sipping a glass of wine before going out for dinner. Our voyeur had disappeared. Kelly looked over at me, one of the most serious looks in her eyes that I had seen during our marriage, the look she gave me when she told me she was going to quit her high-paying consultant's job and open her own store. I waited with bated breath. "Honey, I don't know what you think of me, but I need to tell you. That was awesome today. I couldn't help myself I was so excited. I couldn't stop thinking about him watching me, right from when you first told me. I want to do it again. I want to do lots. And I felt so safe because you were there."

I sputtered my wine, then smiled broadly. "Kelly babe, you were awesome. Anything you want to do, tell me, and we'll do it."

Then I leaned forward, slid my fingers over her slit through her shorts. "We can start tonight". I leaned back, opening my legs, showing her my hard cock through my swimsuit. "There are a lot of cocks out there."

"Oh god," she said, and closed her eyes, biting her lip.