Private, Don't Look Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will do with you as we like, for our own sexual gratification, and for our amusement. You will not say anything unless told to do so. And under no circumstances are you to have an orgasm or an ejaculation." Kim gave specific instructions to Joe. "Do you understand slave?"

"Yes, I understand." Joe responded.

"Wrong response!" Kim said tersely and she smacked his ass with her riding crop, leaving a bright red line on his flesh.

"Yes Mistress. I understand, Mistress." Came Joe's corrected response.

Kim turned to Erica and said, "I don't think we fully have his attention. I believe a flogging may correct his thinking."

Kim positioned herself behind Joe, reached between his legs and grabbed his cock which she pulled down and back between his legs. This had the effect to make an erection difficult and it forced his balls to be visible at the base of his ass. Holding him in this position, she moved herself enough to give Erica the space needed to flog his buttocks.

"I think five shall do." said Erica just before she swung her arm and hit his backside with the leather flogger. It was obvious the flogger also caught his exposed testicles.

"One" Erica counted as the flogger landed.

Joe yelped in pain but maintained his position.

"Mistress E." Kim addressed her lover and partner in this escapade "He didn't understand the command to be silent. Begin the count again."

"One!" Erica repeated as she swatted Joe's ass and balls again. Joe bit his lip but was able to remain silent.

Erica proceeded to whip Joe four more times, calling out the count with each blow. When she was finished, Joe's ass was a bright red and he was obviously in some amount of pain, particularly from the strikes to his balls.

Kim released her grip on Joe's cock and then caressed his red ass with her hand.

"Mistress E," Kim again addressed Erica, "I think it is time for us to see how well Joe eats his dinner."

Kim moved beside Joe and pulled the hair on the back of his head to raise it up. Erica scooted in front of Joe on her back, legs spread with her crotch right in front of his face. Kim then pushed his head down, his mouth directly on Erica's pussy.

"Let's see how many orgasms you can give Mistress E with your lips and tongue. This may decide whether you pass or fail the test." Kim directed him.

Joe quickly began licking and sucking on Erica's labia and tongue fucking her pussy. Even blindfolded he was able to find and lick all her sensitive parts. Obviously this was a very enjoyable part of his special treat.

I continued to sip my beer and watch. This was somewhat entertaining and a bit erotic. My own cock was enlarged a bit, but still manageable inside my pants. I expected that I may get laid later in the evening, but not right now. It appeared that Kim and Erica were enjoying the special treat they had planned for Joe.

Kim watched Joe eat Erica's pussy for a while and then she got off the bed and went to the dresser. To my surprise she pulled out the strap-on dildo and put it on. It appeared that she chose to use the smaller of the two possible dildo attachments. I smiled as I had once been taken in the ass without warning by that apparatus. And it appeared that now it was Joe's turn. Kim put a liberal amount of lube on the dildo and then placed the bottle on the bed to keep in handy. Then she got back onto the bed between Joe's legs. Joe had no clue what was about to happen.

Joe was apparently quite good at eating pussy, even with his hands bound behind his back and his eyes blindfolded. Erica was moaning and urging Joe to do more, telling him when to fuck her pussy with his tongue and when to lick or suck her clit. He was very good at taking directions and was eagerly trying to pleasure her.

Just as Erica got close to her first orgasm, Kim poured some of the liquid lube onto Joe's rosebud and began to rub the lube into his ass. Joe was obviously startled and paused his oral attentions on Erica's pussy for just a moment.

"Who told you to stop?" demanded Kim as she spanked his red ass.

Joe's yelp was muffled by Erica's pussy and he quickly resumed his oral attentions on her.

Kim pressed her finger tip into Joe's ass and was loosening him up. Joe was still unaware of what was coming next. The fingertip fucking his ass was likely beginning to feel pleasant and he was obviously enjoying eating Erica's pussy from the slurping sounds his mouth was making.

I could tell from Erica's breathing and moaning that she was close to a first orgasm, the first of several I expected she desired.

Kim positioned the tip of the strap-on dildo at Joe's anus and didn't waste any time before pushing into his ass, even if only an inch or two.

Joe let out an audible gasp and once again paused his oral attentions to Erica. Erica grabbed Joe's head and shoved in back into her pussy.

Kim pushed the dildo in a bit further and then began an in-and-out motion, slowly fucking Joe's ass.

"Joe, we know you like fucking us. Maybe we want to experience fucking you in a similar way. Tell me you like it and want me to continue." Kim said while increasing the tempo and depth of the thrusts of the dildo into Joe's ass.

"Yes Mistress, that feels so good. Please fuck my ass more." Joe responded, not really having any choice.

"And how does my lover's pussy taste?" Kim asked Joe.

"It tastes delicious Mistress. I want to eat it until Mistress E wants me to stop." he mumbled while still licking Erica's wet pussy.

I watched as the arousal level was climbing. Kim was having great fun fucking Joe's ass. Erica was very close to a major orgasm, and Joe was having a sensual experience he never imagined.

Erica's orgasm exploded in her body. She threw back her head and screamed "I'm Cumming. I'm Cumming!"

Erica was holding Joe's head firmly in place with both hands as she was bucking her hips, thrusting her pussy into Joe's mouth. Then she closed her thighs on his head, locking him in place as her orgasm continued to rip through her body. I could see her legs twitching.

Joe was also screaming, his screams muffled my Erica's crotch. I suspected he also had an orgasm, but that wouldn't be confirmed until later when he was moved and I saw the pool of his cum on the bed below where he had been kneeling.

Kim had plowed the dildo into Joe's ass a few more times and then stopped when it was apparent that both Erica and Joe were having major orgasms. Kim backed away, pulling the fake cock out of his ass with a pop. She sat there and watched as Erica continued the head-lock on Joe with her thighs. Kim smiled at Erica and then turned towards me and blew me a kiss.

I smiled and blew a kiss back.

Kim backed off the bed, removed the strap-on harness and took it to the bathroom to be cleaned.

Erica's orgasm finally subsided and she released Joe's head and pushed him away. "Fucking fantastic." she muttered. Then she called out to Kim "Damn! He really knows how to eat pussy."

Kim walked back into the room. "I suppose we will let him come back again." she said sarcastically. I figured from what I had witnessed that Joe could come back as often as he wanted.

Erica removed Joe's blindfold as Kim was removing the handcuffs. Joe blinked his eyes to get accustomed to the light, and stretched his limbs. Kim helped Joe off the bed and then led him by his collar and chain to the other bedroom. I knew she would take good care of him.

Erica looked down on the bed at the pool of Joe's cum, chuckled and then looked at me.

"Did Joe fail the test?" I said pointing to the pool of cum.

"We'll take points off his score, but if he does some extra-credit, we'll let him pass." Erica said with a laugh.

"I bet he will be working on that extra-credit sometime tonight." I said in reply.

I got out a clean set of sheets. Together we pulled off the soiled sheets and made the bed with fresh clean sheets. Then I had the pleasure of helping her out of the corset, heels, and stockings. While removing her stockings, I got a close look at her messy pussy. Her lower lips were still puffy and without form. And everything was wet with his saliva and her fluids, lots of her fluids.

Then she stripped me out of my clothes. I turned off the lights and we got into bed together.

Erica and I hugged and kissed and gently touched each other in a very loving way.

"Make love to me, Charlie." She said while indicating that she wanted bottom, traditional missionary position.

I moved over her and slowly sank my hard cock into her very wet love tunnel. Damn she felt so good that way.

I held myself up on my extended arms and leaned in to kiss her. Gentle kisses became passionate kisses as the thrusts of my cock into her slippery pussy grew faster and more forceful.

"It appeared that you and Kim had a great time with Joe. Thanks for letting me watch." I said.

"It was kinky and fun. Joe never had any idea that Kim was going to peg him. But it sure made him cum hard." she replied.

"So the lesson is to be careful about what your kinky fantasies are, someone might want to play them out." I said.

"Speaking about kinky, Kim told me about what the two of you did Tuesday night. She said that you fucking her ass was an incredible experience." Erica's voice sounded so soft and sexy.

I blushed, a bit embarrassed. But as the lights were out, she likely could not see that.

Erica continued, "Kim's words were to the effect that it was amazing and that you must be the best ass fucker in the entire world. She couldn't imagine how it could have been better."

It immediately dawned on me what she was implying. "You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Charlie, you know our rule. What you do with one of us, you must do with the other. Equal love and sex for both Kim and me." Erica's voice was full of sincerity and love.

"So when do you want to do this?" I asked as if we were going to book an appointment.

"Are you doing anything better right now?"

I assumed that this was a rhetorical question.

"There are certain preparations necessary." I said, not realizing that all had been planned.

"Kim advised that an enema would make things cleaner. I did that just before you got home. Condom, lube, and tissue are on the dresser."

I pulled out of her pussy, got off the bed and collected things from the dresser. Erica reached over and turned on the special bed canopy lights, very dim to just provide a gentle glow. Before I got back on the bed, I put on a condom and added some lube. I looked at Erica and she was still on her back, legs spread and knees bent.

"How do you want ....?" I began to ask her.

Before I could complete my question she raised her legs up, grabbed the back of her legs and pulled them back over her upward, outward stretched arms. Her bottom rolled up, exposing her rosebud to me.

"Double me over and take my ass. I want to see your face, as well as see your cock going into me."

I pulled her towards the center of the bed. Then I pulled her ass up and off the bed, causing her legs to extend further over her head, her toes touching the bed above her. I squirted some lube on her rosebud and began to massage the lube around her tight opening, slipping a finger tip inside.

"That feels . . . . interesting. I like that." she told me.

As I had done with Kim, I added some more lube and inserted a second finger. She gasped, and then relaxed, allowing her body to become adjusted to the intrusion. Slowly I began to work these two fingers in and out of her. She kept watching with intense interest.

"You ready?" I asked as I began to position my cock head at her anal entrance.

"As much as I ever will be." she replied and then smiled at me.

I pushed my cock at her opening. Initially it stayed tightly closed and would not allow me to penetrate her. I smiled at her. I could feel her relax as if any anxiety or fear had left her.

I pushed again and my cock-head popped through her sphincter. She gasped again and I held that position. Again I could sense how her body adjusted to the intrusion and began to accept and relax.

"You OK?" I asked

She nodded yes. I could see her looking at my cock which was barely inside her.

"I think that is the worst of it." I tried to reassure her. "Once your ass adjusts to that size, it will be easier to enter deeper."

I saw her bite her lower lip and nod to me.

I kept my eyes on her face to read the signs of how she was doing. When I took Kim's ass in doggy position, I had to rely upon Kim's verbal responses. This position with Erica, while maybe not the easiest penetration position, did allow for better feedback as I continued.

I pushed my cock into her ass another inch or so. It appeared to be easier for her than the previous time when I first breeched her sphincter with my cock. She looked at me and smiled.

Slowly I began to push in and out of her, initially only an inch at a time. As she became looser, I was able to push in further and pull back further with each stroke. Her eyes were wide open as she watched my cock disappear fully into her ass. When I bottomed out, I stopped and held it there. I could feel my cock throbbing against the constriction of her muscles.

"There. I'm fully inside. How does that feel?" I asked in a gentle voice.

"Tight. A bit of pain, but that is going away. Actually does feel amazing. I understand now what Kim was saying."

I began to pump my cock in and out of her ass. It was tight, but the lube helped a lot.

"I don't know if Kim told you, but I did her doggy. That may be the easier position for anal but I really enjoy watching your face while I take your anal cherry."

I was taking her slow and easy. I suspected that she didn't ever want it fast and rough as did Kim. And a slow, easy fuck of Erica's ass was fine with me.

I also remembered that I couldn't quite get Kim to orgasm though anal intercourse. We had finally abandoned that and I fucked her pussy to a quick orgasm. However this position with Erica had another benefit. I had easy access to her pussy, and particularly to her clit which was right in front of me.

Using my elbow against the back of her thigh to hold her leg back over her shoulder, I was able to reach her wet pussy with my thumb. I ran my thumb over her wet lips, soon making contact with her clit. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Oh, My!" she exclaimed.

"I'll assume that is a good 'Oh My'." I said.

"OH, YES!" she said.

I could feel the energy and arousal level building in Erica, and in myself. I pumped my cock into her ass quicker and harder, but still not as fast or hard as I had taken Kim's ass. and I used my thumb on Erica's clit. That made a world of difference. I was clear to see that she was moving quickly to an orgasm. Her breathing quickened. A sheen of sweat appeared on her flesh. And even as she was bent over doubled underneath me, she was still moving to increase the friction between us.

"God my pussy is on fire." she said.

I shoved my thumb over her clit and plunged it into her hot wet pussy. I kept pressure on her clit with a knuckle of my first finger.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" she was screaming as her orgasm rolled through her body. I could feel her muscles clenching my cock in her ass and my thumb in her pussy. Her whole body was shuddering and her arms thrashing about. But I had her pinned to the bed with my cock deep in her ass.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" she kept saying as her orgasm continued on and on.

I stopped all motion with my cock and fingers and just held her in that position. Slowly her orgasm receded, her body relaxed, and her sharp quick breaths slowed to normal. I pulled my thumb out of her pussy and slid my cock out of her ass. I then lowered her legs and allowed her to lay flat on the bed.

We were both shocked by the sound of applause from the doorway. Kim and Joe stood there, completely naked, clapping and cheering our performance.

"Erica, that was amazing. How did it feel?" Kim asked.

"It was amazing, just as you said. I wasn't sure I could orgasm just by the anal, but when Charlie rubbed my clit and then shoved his thumb in my cunt, I just exploded. I was seeing fireworks." Erica was still laying on her back looking at the ceiling. Possibly she was still seeing fireworks.

"How long have you two been watching?" I asked Kim and Joe.

"Not long." replied Joe. "We heard an 'Oh MY!' and we jumped up and came over here just in time to see you begin to finger her pussy. She came hard, didn't she?"

Kim interrupted before either Erica or I could answer Joe's question.

"I have got to try that, right NOW!" Exclaimed Kim. She looked at me and I was already shaking my head. Kim then grabbed Joe and began taking him back to the other bedroom.

"Joe!" I called out and he pulled Kim back into our bedroom. "You might need these." I said as I handed him the condoms, lube, and tissue.

Joe and Kim quickly departed. I went into the bathroom and removed the condom and cleaned up a bit before returning to the bed. Erica was still splayed out as I laid next to her and pulled a sheet up over us.

"How are you doing?" I asked as I planted kisses on her shoulder, neck and lips.

"Fucking incredible." she replied "You continue to amaze me with the different ways you give me such tremendous orgasms."

"Just wait until Joe and I give you a real double penetration."

"Oh God!" she said as she rolled over on her side away from me.

I spooned in behind her, draping my arm over her and holding her close to me. Soon we both dozed off.

But not for long.

Soon we were awakened by the shouts from Kim.

"Oh Fuck Joe! Oh FUCK!" Kim was a noisy one.

Erica and I jumped up to watch Kim and Joe, as they had done to us. We stood in their doorway watching as Joe had Kim bent over double, his cock slamming into her ass and his thumb into her pussy, just as I had done to Erica not an hour before.

But they went on and on like two animals wrestling. They were both physical and very vocal. What seemed like minutes later, Kim let out a blood curling scream that we knew meant that she was having a major orgasm. And soon Joe was screaming with her. He continued to plunge his large cock into her ass a few more times and then stopped. They both were gasping for air and holding the position. Then they unwound, he unfolded her and they laid together.

Erica and I applauded, to the surprise of Joe and Kim.

"A bit noisy were we?" Joe asked.

"No." I replied. "A LOT noisy. Our new home will have to have better soundproofing in the bedrooms."

I turned to Erica and said "I think Joe got his extra-credit points tonight."

We both laughed as we turned to return to our own bed, leaving Kim and Joe to wonder what I meant by 'extra-credit' points.

to be continued

12