Private Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so, man," Jack said.

"Don't disappoint me, Jack. I thought we arced that we were going to be friends from now on." The voice was once again that of Bonner, the tough instructor who held Jack's immediate academic future in his hands.

"Yeah? Okay... I guess I can make it," Jack said, disgusted with David and with himself — yet strangely excited by the thought of having sex with the man again.

Jack had to take a shower before he hit the sack. He could feel traces of dried come on his skin and he felt dirty and used. Watching himself in the shower room mirrors as he dried himself off, he could see why Bonner was sexually attracted to him. His young body was extremely athletic, hard-muscled under the sleek, tanned flesh. If only Seth were that hot for him!

Jack spent the rest of the week and much of the weekend studying hard for his various courses, especially Bonner's. He was determined not to give the guy the slightest justification for flunking him in his class.

Their classroom relationship changed with Jack now quiet, respectful, and fully cooperative. For his part, David rarely spoke to him, except to call on him a few times. Jack had to admit that the man never betrayed his lust for him by so much as a glance. Jack wondered how many of his fellow students might have been invited to go over to David's place to talk about their grades.

The next Monday, though, David told Jack to stay behind and see him after class let out. "I just wanted to remind you about your little appointment tonight," He said, blandly.

"Okay, I'll be there," Jack muttered, having already resigned himself to it. "Only I can't stay so long this time."

"Sure. Would it be better for you if you came over at eight from now on?" The voice was once again, that of the friendly, sympathetic David.

"Yeah that might be better," Jack replied calmly.

At exactly eight o'clock — a clock was chiming inside the house — the nervous, trembling, angry young stud rang David's doorbell.

"Jack! It's good to see you! Come on in," David said as he opened the door, seemingly determined to maintain the illusion that Jack was coming here of his own free will. He put his arm across the pass receiver's broad shoulders and led him toward the infamous leather couch. "Sit down. Can I get you a drink?"

"Look, Bonner, I know what you want from me, so let's just do it and get it over with so I can get back to my dorm, okay?" he spat, still lingering near the door.

"All right, Jack, have it your way. I was just trying to be nice and maybe help you get relaxed and in the mood for some really great sex, that's all. Let's go into the bedroom and get undressed, if you're in such a hurry..."

"Undressed? Just what kind of a pervert are you?" Jack raged. "I thought you just wanted to suck my cock!"

"I do baby, I do! But I also want to see you naked and touch and kiss and lick every inch of that beautiful stud body of yours," David said brazenly, his eyes roving up and down the body in question as he spoke.

"Jesus Christ! What kind of an animal are you?" Jack exploded.

"I'm a horny animal... I'm gay. And so are you, Jack. You don't have to try to hide it and pretend to be straight with me. Just calm the fuck down. You want it just as much as. I do. All I want to do is make you feel good and help bring you out of that fucking closet I can see you're still hiding in... is that asking too much in return for an 'A' in my course at the end of the semester?"

"Oh, Jesus... all tight, let's get down to it!" Jack said tensely.

He was slightly encouraged, however, by Bonner's last words. Bonner was offering him the highest possible grade in exchange for his stud services once a week! It seemed like a fair exchange.

David followed Jack into the bedroom and closed the door behind them. A shaded lamp us turning throwing most of the room into shadow except for the bed itself. Jack remained while David sat on the edge of the bed will pitied off his shoes.

"Take off your clothes, Jack," David coaxed.

As Jack began unbuttoning his shirt with shaking fingers, David stopped stripping himself and sat up to watch the handsome young student.

"What the hell are you looking at?" the boy demanded.

"You. I want to watch you undress." David replied shamelessly.

Jack bit his lip to keep from retorting, self-consciously finished opening his shirt. Then he removed it and let it drop to the floor. He'd look down long enough to see that Bonner was playing with his stiffened prick through his pants, his eyes glued to Jack's heavy, bronzed chest.

Jack bent over to remove his shoes and socks, then, with nervous, trembling hands, he un-buckled his belt and undid the front of his pants. As he watched David squeezing and massaging the growing lump in his own pants, Jack slowly dropped his to his knees, then bent over again to step out of them. He hadn't put on any underpants, and for a moment he stood there totally naked in front of the other man, uncertain of just what to do next.

"Beautiful! Just fantastic!" David exclaimed, staring up at him. "Now come here and lie down! On your back, Jack!"

Anxious to get the ordeal over with as quickly as possible, Jack did as he was told without protest or comment. David stood up and quickly pulled off all of his own clothes. It was the first time Jack had seen his seducer nude and he saw Bonner had a surprisingly good body, hard muscled, hairy. Jack was also slightly jolted by the sight of the man's naked and erect cock, which he'd been too drunk to notice the week before. He secretly thrilled at the revelation that, young as he was he was hung heavier than this fully mature man.

David sat down on the bed again, leaning over Jack, and began running his hands over Jack's muscular chest and flat stomach... Jack closed his eyes, turned his head away on the pillow, and tried his best to pretend that it was Seth who was doing this to him. The gentle but firm massaging motions on his body felt good, and for the first time in hours Jack could feel his body becoming gradually less tense.

David went on caressing him as he rolled over on his knees, straddling Jack's body. He bent down and took Jack's soft cock into his mouth. He continued to rub Jack's pecs and nipples with one hand as he brought his other hand down and started toying with Jack's balls. He rubbed gently on the swelling nuts, then slid his fingers on down between Jack's hairy thighs. The heavy cock inside his mouth began to respond and in less than a minute, Jack's cock was up to its full nine inches of thick rigidity. David was now sucking passionately up and down the full length of the cock, burying its head deep down into his throat each time he plunged his wet lips down around the throbbing cockshaft.

Jack was writhing with pleasure on the bed beneath David. He had never been able to talk any of the girls he'd dated into letting him do more than cop a feel of their tits and the two or three men who'd blown him hadn't been able to deep-throat him nearly as effortlessly as David's could.

The strange, new feeling of fucking another guy's willing mouth and throat drove Jack to new heights of lust. He now almost wished he hadn't been so drunk the first time David had blown him. He'd evidently missed out on much of this wildly arousing feeling that was rushing through his body and especially, of course, through his cock, which had never felt so big, so hard, or so horny!

David stopped sucking and moved his tongue lower and began licking Jack's balls. He moved his hand up and gently massaged Jack's hard-on his own saliva acting as a perfect natural lubricate. The handsome young football player could feel his ears ringing, heat rising within his body, lights flashing in front of his eyes as David's hot, voracious mouth sucked his balls. His tongue feeling as through it were licking the come right out of them, forcing it up into his hard, hot, aching cockshaft.

His head twisted violently from side to side on the bed, the only warning to David that he was coming a loud, deep animal growl of lust. David couldn't move fast enough to get his mouth sealed over the head of Jack's pulsating cock before it spat a hot, sticky load of white man-juice all over his caressing fingers and eagerly opened lips.

David quickly closed his mouth over the end of the exploding prick got a of salty white crew. He swallowed as rapidly as he could, licking Jack's cockhead continued to spew out of it's head. He went on sucking ad licking and swallowing until Jack's cock went completely limp inside his mouth.

Satisfied that he had once again drained the stud of all the fresh come he had in him. David ran his tongue down the length the jism smeared cockshaft and licked it clean. Then using Jack's taut, washboard stomach to wipe come from his hand, he licked Jack's writhing, heaving belly until it was completely cleaned again. He then fell on the bed next to the boy's sweaty, hard-breathing, still shuddering body.

"Quite a load tonight, baby." David said.

"Yeah, I guess so."

Jack stared at David's crotch. The other man had a hard-on, his prick so excited that a thick clear drop of jism oozed from the puffy, wide-open piss slit.

"Don't you want to cum?" Jack asked.

David took his prickshaft in his hand began to pump on it viscously, looking into Jack's eyes. The boy watched more jizz ooze from the tip of his cock.

"Yeah... sure, I want to come... why don't you help me?"

Jack didn't want to suck it, he wanted to save that for Seth, even though the prospect of tricking with his humpy roommate seemed pretty remote. "Let me jerk it for you," he suggested quickly.

Then, without waiting for David's answer, he placed his own hand a found the head and upper part of David's turgid, dripping prick. David groaned and lowered his hand to his balls, squeezing and tickling them while Jack masturbated him roughly.

After a few minutes, David moaned and rolled toward him. He threw his free arm around Jack's waist, cupping his ass cheek in his palm and pulling him close. His cockhead rubbed against Jack's belly as the boy continued to stroke it in his fist. David pressed his lips against Jack's and the blond let him kiss him, oddly excited by the way David thrust his wet tongue in and out of his mouth, as though fucking it. David came, moaning into Jack's open, slurping mouth, his hot jizz flying up between their bodies and drenching Jack's torso.

"Can I use your shower before I go?" Jack asked after they'd rested together on the bed for a few minutes.

"Sure, make yourself at home," David answered lazily.

David got up, wiped the jism from himself with a towel, and pulled on his silk bathrobe. Jack walked naked into the adjoining bathroom, showering off his sticky cock. As he rubbed it with his sudsy hand, Jack remembered how good David's mouth and tongue had felt on it. Looking down to assure himself he was completely clean, he noticed his cock was getting half-hard again!

Damn, I've got to find some hot-looking guy my own age and get him to do that for me! He thought lustfully as he stepped out of the shower and grabbed one of David's big, luxurious towels to dry himself off with. Somebody I can suck off in return... fuck with, too... do everything with. Everything!

He walked back into the bedroom naked, the towel thrown over his shoulder, and was surprised to find that David wasn't there. He slowly got dressed and went into the living room, where David was standing in his robe holding a glass. Another drink was sitting on the coffee table.

"You've got time to join me for a quick one before you have to go, don't you?" David asked, gesturing toward the other glass. "I understand they like to raid the guys' rooms in the dorm periodically, looking for booze, drugs — all the fun things in life."

"Yeah, we have to be careful," Jack laughed. "Well, I'll just have this one."

They sat talking just as they had done the first night. Jack resented David for forcing him to submit to him sexually, but when they were together like this, not actually having sex, he couldn't help feeling reined and comfortable around the man, who seemed so sure of him self. Finally, Jack finished his drink.

"I've really got to get going now... uh, when do you want to see me again?" he asked shyly, suddenly realizing that he had almost made it sound as though he were eager to come back.

"Well, Jack, why don't we just make it every Monday night at eight, unless something else comes up or we decide to do it differently?" David suggested, smiling.

"Okay," Jack agreed, trying to hide his disappointment. He had been secretly hoping to get another one of those incredibly exciting blow jobs before next week!

Jack remembered how, after awhile, his visits to David Bonner's house became more and more pleasurable, something he looked forward to each week.

It soon reached a point where, in actually, he was no longer submitting to David, but eagerly reciprocating. In fact it had been Jack who had suggested that he start coming over first two, then three nights a week, to be blown and also to suck David off in return and even fuck him and take the instructor's prick up his own ass.

It was with mixed emotions that Jack passed David's class at the end of the semester with the "A" average he had earned with his body rather than with his brain. Although he was delighted and relieved to get the grade, it meant the probable end of his strange relationship with the professor. Now that David had nothing to hold over him, there was no excuse for his going back and Jack didn't like to admit — even to himself — that he fully enjoyed their sexual get-togethers.

Although he never mentioned it to anyone, Jack never forgot the wildly erotic responses that David's lips and tongue were able to arouse in his body. He would frequently jack off while savoring the hot memory of one particularly horny night with David, while beating Jack's big prick off, had stuck his tongue up the boy's asshole and rimmed him frantically. Jack had immediately shot off his load with such force that his come hit the wall behind the bed. But David had gone on sucking his ass until Jack was so turned on he begged his sex partner to fuck him.

And David had fucked him so thoroughly that Jack had another riotous orgasm while impaled on his cock. Jack wanted Seth to do that to him some night.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great start

Rick - i really like the story but have a suggestion. stop the story about 3/4 of the way thru at this paragraph - ""Okay," Jack agreed, trying to hide his disappointment. He had been secretly hoping to get another one of those incredibly exciting blow jobs before next week!"

then pick the story up with the second chapter there. show how the relationship with the professor advances and then how the story w/ his teammate starts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Enjoyed it but there are serious typos that need to be corrected. Didn't understand why the relationship had to end. Couldn't the Prof help Jack get Seth? After all what is a good mentor for then to teach seduction!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Typos

Not bad, but a lot of obvious typos. Proof read!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My First Candy Cane A straight drunk guy submits to his roommate...twice!in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
Speech and Debate Pt. 01 David has an unexpected night with jock-boy, Daniel.in Gay Male
My Boyfriend's Horny Brothers Seduced by his boyfriend's horny brothers.in Gay Male
More Stories