Private Games

Story Info
Husband & wife explore BSDM control games.
23.4k words
4.56
126.3k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers

1. The Game

They were sitting on the couch watching TV one night, her head in his lap, when she reached over and grabbed the remote and hit Mute. It was right in the middle of a show he loved.

"What was that for?" he asked.

She turned her head to look up at him and with a serious tone said, "Can we talk about something delicate?"

Here it comes, he thought with a sigh. "Sure."

"You know how you've been wanting to do more...stuff...in bed?"

Wait a minute—this might be a little spicier than he thought. "Un huh...?"

"I've been reading a book my girlfriend gave me, and um... I guess I'd like to try some thing."

"Okay, sure! What is it?"

"Well, you won't be mad?"

"Of course not!"

"It's called a 'Power Exchange.' Do you know what that is?"

He wasn't completely certain, but he was pretty sure she was talking about a dominance/submissive thing! He had been wanting to tie her up for a while with some light bondage to kiss her body all over, but she had never relented. Now, she was asking him to go the full monte?

"Yes I think so, but you've never wanted to even be tied up!"

"I know" she said sheepishly. "But you've never explained exactly how it feels to be in complete sexual submission. And this book did, and..."

"Keep going, you've got me on tenterhooks!"

"...well, it was very erotic, and it got me super wet. I think that maybe Idohave a submissive side. And our sex life has gotten really in a rut lately, which of course you know. And... well I guess I just wanted to see if I could help get us out of the doldrums. I don't think I'm ready for going the whole way. But maybe we could try some little games out temporarily and see what happens?"

His heart was pounding, and her head was being nudged by the straining erection building in his pants.

She smiled. "Can I take it by your little friend that you're okay with the idea?" she asked.

He had a huge smile, and said "I guess it's a give away, huh? Yes, I'm very excited by the idea! I'll have to have some time to think about it, but maybe we can start tomorrow night?"

"It's a deal!" she said. "In the meantime, can I help your little friend?" She slid her head down his lap onto his knees, and unzipped his fly. She reached in and dug around, trying to free him. Finally, she was able to release him, and his rock hard erection sprung free of its prison.

"Ummmm..." she moaned. Her tongue licked the precum off the tip of his cock. And then she slid as much as she could into her mouth and started gently nursing him.

This is going to be one hell of an adventure, he thought!

2. The Rules

The next morning they both got up late, and rushed out to work. She got home earlier than he did, as always, and she had already slipped into something a little sexy. It was a red and black teddy that she knew he liked. When he got home, he walked in the front door, sat down his bag, and caught a glimpse of his wife.

Goddamn it, she looks sexy! They had never had kids, so although they were in their early forties, she still had a great body and hadn't let herself go. She was a petite brunette with a very shapely female body. She had short sexy black hair with a few streaks of gray, cut very flattering for her pretty face. Unlike many women her age, she was at a perfect weight range, and still had curves in the right places and a perfectly feminine tummy; soft and rounded like a woman's should be, and not at all a "muffin-top". Her very perky little breasts were just the perfect size and shape for him. She often joked about how small they were, but he always thought they were super-foxy, with the extra bonus that they had held up to gravity very well! And to "bottom" it all off, she had the most amazing ass—her rear-end wouldn't quit and she could pour into a pair of jeans absolutely perfectly.

He walked briskly right over to her, and without the customary "hello" kiss, he forcefully grasped her arm. "Come here," he commanded as he led her over to the couch.

Oh my!, she thought. I wonder if I made a mistake!

He sat her down, and sat down beside her.

"I've thought about your request all day. And I've got quite a bit to say. So just listen," he started with. "If you're serious about this, I will be setting the rules. You must listen to me and obey me without question. Can you do that?"

She swallowed. "Yes," she said very quietly.

"You know that I love you very much and won't ever hurt you. But I will be training you. And in this training, you will become my sex slave. I will have sex with you at any time, any place, or any way I see fit. If you disobey me, I will have to punish you. Do you understand?"

She felt herself starting to get moist. "Yes," she again said below her breath.

"No matter what I ask of you, you will do it, without questioning me. You will address me as 'master', and I will address you as 'slave'. Is this clear so far?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, I'm going to be giving you some rules. You need to obey these rules, and make them part of your routine. I won't be repeating myself, so if you don't get it right the first time, I will be forced to punish you. Shall we continue?"

"Yes." She felt herself blush, and she could tell that she was definitely getting wet. She knew that she was a bad girl for having wanted this in the first place. But the fact that he so easily fell into this role made her wonder if her fantasies from her girlfriend's book should have remained secret. She was scared that she had gone too far.

Almost in response to her thoughts was his next sentence. "Our marriage for these many years has been fantastic. I want to know that I still respect you, and this game of ours will go on until you want it to stop." He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a small white leather loop. "This is your collar. While you're wearing this, you are my slave." He draped the collar around her neck. In the front he let dangle the two loose ends, and he produced a small steel ring shaped like a heart. "And this is a heart. If you want to stop this game at any time, unscrew this heart so you can take off your collar, and that will be the end of it." The heart was hinged, and he slipped each side through the two looped ends of the collar. At the heart's point, there was a small ball that screwed the two halves together. It made a beautiful white loop perfectly fitted around her neck, and the little steel heart rested in the soft hollow of her neck. "Understand?"

"Yes." She knew now that at least she had an out, and she felt much more secure.

"Yes what?"

"Yes...?" She looked at him questioningly.

"'Yes Master,' but that is the last time you'll get a rule twice," he prompted.

"Yes Master," she said. She now started to understand what would be required of her. But because she knew that she could back out she started to really get into the game more readily.

"Good. Now take off that lingerie."

She made a little pouty face. "But I went to the trouble of picking this..."

He interrupted her protest by slapping her ass cheek—not hard, but she noticed! He had never hit her, not in anger.

"Again, you're to obey me without question, and no back talk. I don't want you talking to me like that unless I ask you a question, or you've been given permission. I won't really hurt you, but you need to be made to understand these new rules, and if you can't it's going to cause you some discomfort. Understand?"

"Yes, Master." Her rear stung a little, but she knew he hadn't hit her hard. Although she was very vocal against domestic violence and wife battering, she was the one who started the whole thing, and she wasn't about to call it off now. She took off her teddy, and laid it on the couch. She was now completely naked, except for her snug white collar.

"I want you to be naked whenever you are inside the house, unless you've been given special dispensation. Go over and look at yourself in the mirror."

She walked over, and admired how the white leather looked against her skin. She noticed that the fit was almost perfect. Since there wasn't any adjustment needed, she figured he must have measured her neck when she was asleep.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"It looks very nice, Master."

"Good. Now, you willalwayswear this collar. Consider this is now part of your permanent 'jewelry.' You'll wear it inside the house and outside to work, when you shower, when you go to bed at night. The only time it comes off is if you've given up on the game. If anyone asks you about it, it's just your newest fashion statement. And you can blush with pride knowing that it means much, much more. Now come back here."

She came back and sat next to him again.

"Here is an appointment for tomorrow." He handed her a card. On it was written Thursday, 2:00PM, Full Brazilian Wax. Laya Spa.

He asked her "You understand what this means, right?"

She blushed, and said after a slight pause "Master wants me to be bare."

"That's right, Master wants you to be bare. I've made a recurring appointment for you at the same time every four weeks. You will get your first Brazilian tomorrow, and you will keep yourself completely bare from here on out. Tell your job that you have a doctor's appointment."

She had always wanted to get a Brazilian, but she had been too chicken to try. But now she had to! She was secretly looking forward to it, although she was a little scared.

"Had enough yet?" he asked.

"I'm sorry Master, I... I don't think I understand," she replied.

"Kneel on the couch, put your face down in the cushions and raise your ass high in the air. Now!"

She did as she was bid.

He took his fingertip and ran it up her thigh, teased his way through her pussy fur, and touched her opening. By now it was sopping wet. He dipped his finger inside, and then brought it to his lips. "Ummm. You're quite a dirty little slut, aren't you? It's probably time that your Master give you the good hard fucking that you deserve!"

He pulled down his pants, and his bulging erection immediately sprung free. She was so wet that he was able to slide it into her in one stroke. Her pussy was burning with desire, and she instinctively backed her ass up against him, taking his cock as deeply as she could. They were both so excited that their frantic fucking didn't last long for either of them before they cried out and collapsed in a heap on the couch.

"This is going to be a fun experiment," he whispered over her shoulder.

"Oh yes it will, master!"

3. A Bare Kitty

The whole next morning she was itching with lust and curiosity and trepidation for her waxing. When she had arrived at work, some of the other girls had commented on her "necklace" and told her how sexy it looked. If they only knew! She had told her boss that she had a doctor's appointment at 2 o'clock that she had forgotten to put in the schedule. When her appointment came time, she felt herself getting butterflies inside when she headed out to the parking lot to her car. The salon was very close to her office, so it didn't take long. She almost didn't notice the receptionist who took her name and appointment time. She leafed through magazines in the waiting room, not really even looking or reading them, but continually crossing and uncrossing her legs. A tall Asian girl walked out from the back. She was beautiful, and was wearing a tight blue t-shirt and loose fitting Juicy couture sweats that exposed her pierced belly button. "Susanne?" she asked.

"That's me!"

The Asian girl introduced herself, as they walked back to the private room. "Hi, I'm Mandy. You're new on the books—is this your first time?"

"Yes, and I'm a little scared!"

"Well, not to worry. It does hurt like hell, but it's over quickly. Since we're about to get intimate, I may as well show you--I do myself all the time." Mandy was obviously comfortable with nudity, since she pulled her sweats down, and pulled a small pink thong to the side to show her pussy. Susanne was surprised by her waxer's forwardness, but was fascinated! Mandy's bald pussy was perfectly shaped and not any razor stubble or ingrown hairs that she was used to from shaving her bikini line. She noticed that the girl's clitoris poked out, and she saw with surprise that Mandy had a small silver ring through it! The girl pulled back up her pants and said "Okay, now you know what you're getting into—and it's your turn! Take off your pants and panties."

Susanne did so, and she sat on the table.

"Did you want a triangle, a landing strip, or the full thing?"

"The full thing, please." She was still a little shy about having her bits hanging out in plain view of this other woman, and her legs were still together.

"Okay, you'll need to spread your legs and put your ankle on my shoulder." This wasn't quite what she had imagined, but she did so. Mandy spread the hot wax on the top of her mound with a wooden stick, and pressed a small cloth against it.

"Ready?"

"As ready as I'm going to be!"

"Okay: one, two, THREE", and she ripped the cloth. YEOW! The fur at the top of her V hurt quite a bit. She looked down, and there wasn't any bleeding like she was afraid of. Next were her labia, and she was really nervous about those! Mandy continued to move and place her legs as she needed, spreading the wax expertly, and pressing the cloth against her lips. Again, the count-down and the yank, although it hurt surprisingly less pulling the fur off her labia. Three more relatively quick leg maneuvering, wax, cloth, yank operations, and she was almost done!

"Okay, now the rear. Can you lay on your stomach, and hold your cheeks apart with your hands?"

Oh no. She hadn't really thought about this one, but did as she was requested. The hot wax on her rosebud actually felt somewhat nice, but the cloth being pressed up against her felt a little more intimate than her labia had! Another quick painless yank—this one didn't really hurt at all! And she was done! Mandy gave her a quick squirt of lotion to rub into her mound, and then dusted her off with a little baby powder.

Mandy handed her a hand mirror while she did a little general cleanup. Susanne looked down, and her pussy was a little pink and sore, but gorgeously bald! She was so happy and proud!

When he came home, he saw that she was naked with her collar, and he also saw with pleasure that her beaver was completely clean. He came up to her and said "Good little girl! I see you've cleaned your carpet!"

"Yes Master. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it might."

"Well, that's good. We want our little slave to look forward to her monthly waxing. Sit down here," he said as he pointed to a chair.

She did as he asked.

"We have some more rules today. I want to be able to call you from the office before I leave for the day and tell you what I expect. But other people may be around, so we're going to have a little code. I'll be talking to you as if I'm talking about our dog. But of course, we don'thave a dog, so I'll be talking aboutyou! Now kneel on the floor, facing the door, sitting on your heels. Good. Spread your legs wide. Wider! Take your fingers, and make sure your lips are spread apart too—I want to be able to see your delicious clit. Okay, now hold your hands behind your back and thrust out your breasts. This position I'll call 'Good girl.'

"Yes Master. So if you say 'how was our good girl' or something like that to me, this is what you want when you get home?"

"You understand perfectly. As a reward for being a good girl, you'll probably be sucking my cock as soon as I get home. Now, the next position. Face away from the door, on your knees, but this time, put your ass in the air, and lay your chest against the ground. Leave your arms at your sides, holding your feet. Stick your ass up higher. There! This will be 'bad dog.'"

"Yes Master."

"You'll likely be getting it doggy-style in this position! Oh, and I see they've cleaned off your rosebud too—that's nice! Now, the third position and last position for now. Lay on your back on the couch, with your pussy facing the door. That's right. Spread your legs nice and wide. Separate your lips with your fingers again, and make sure your clit is nice and visible. Put your arms behind your back and hold one arm with the other. There! This will be 'clean bowl,' since I'll be licking your little cunt clean with this one."

She blushed. She knew he loved to eat her out, and this position guaranteed that she would be ready for him!

"Okay, that's good for your position lessons for today. Now, time to try this tasty little morsel!" He brought his mouth down to her freshly bald pussy. With a big wet lick, he lapped his tongue along her length. She involuntarily flinched her legs closed, since she wasn't expecting that so soon. Not to mention that her newly bald pussy was giving her lots of extra sensation—it felt electric, and the flinch was just a reflex.

He gave her a quick slap on her thigh. "You need to be ready to let me use your body however I see fit—don't do that again." This time, he drew her clit into his mouth in one motion. He nuzzled it with his mouth, and sucked in and out on it several times hard but very slowly. He then alternated with big wet kisses on her outer lips, going back and forth between sucking at her clit and little nibbles on her now perfectly smooth soft labia. After a little more of that, she was going mad with lust and she wanted to pull his head into her crotch, but she kept her hands behind her back. He brought his hand up to her now wet cunt, and slid his middle finger inside. He continued his incessant suckling on her clit, and his finger gently started stroking her G-spot. With his index and ring finger, he spread her lips wide, and started wildly licking her up and down her inner labia, taking turns between deeply sucking in her lips or her clit. His middle finger started to finger-fuck her much more urgently now. She started to moan and buck her hips against his face, and he suddenly stopped and pulled his face away from her pussy.

"Okay, now I'm going to train you to come when I want you to. You can come when you have my permission, but not before. If you come when I haven't given you permission, you'll be punished. Understand?"

She was not expecting anything like this, but she shuddered and whispered "I'll try Master."

"Wrong--there's no try. If you come when you aren't allowed to, you get punished. It's as simple as that. Now, let's try again." He brought his face down to her wet pussy again. And he started big wet sloppy kisses on her outer lips and all over her clit. She gasped. Again he brought his fingers back, this time slipping two inside her. He started his rhythm again, sucking her clit deeply and slowly in and out of his mouth while moving his whole hand back and forth, authoritatively fucking her with his fingers. His rhythmic sucking and pumping was starting to build inside her. It felt so good she started whimpering.

She wanted to please him, so she started thinking about anything else she could to keep her mind off his mouth on her pussy. Groceries, maybe I should—uhhhn—the lawn needs to be cut—oohhh god!—I should clean out my closet... It was getting harder and harder to hold herself back, and he continued eating her relentlessly, gaining speed little by little. He could tell by her grunts and breathing that she was close, so he edged her even closer, making slight and subtle adjustments in pressure and speed to bring her ever closer. Her thighs were shaking and her belly quivered.

"Master?" she struggled out a whisper.

He lifted his head from her glistening cunt, but left his fingers inside her. With his free hand, he pressed his palm protectively and firmly over her mound. "You know you're not to question me without permission, remember?" His palm pressed harder, squishing her clit between his hand and her pubic bone; enough to have pressure, but not pain.

MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers