Private Lessons

Story Info
Ann gets an offer for a private work out a hot soccer coach.
6.4k words
4.1
76.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, a fantasy. If stories of open marriage are not your thing, then this is not for you.

Thank you Eviant for your great job in editing this, it is always a pleasure working with you.

Thank you to my amazing wife for being my muse.

(Though the character names are the same from Forgotten Gear, the stories stand alone)

*****

The whistle blew signaling the end of practice, and the end of another hour of staring at the Coach. Ann was so lost in the vision of the coach picking up the equipment that she hadn't noticed Aaron trotting off the field.

"Hey mom, coach wanted to talk to you for minute."

"Huh, what?"

Aaron took a long pull of water from his bottle before answering, "He asked me to tell you he wanted to talk to you before we left." He sat down and worked his shin guards off as Ann walked onto the field.

What the heck could he want? She asked herself as she brushed her hair into place, and straightened her top as best she could. Of all the damned times he could talk to you, he picks when you are in your workout clothes!

A radiant smile formed on her lips as she approached Coach Luke. "Aaron said you wanted to talk to me?" She stopped a few steps from him, praying that her hammering heart rate wouldn't show in her voice.

"Aye, I did," he answered, his left leg propped on a soccer ball, "I've seen ya' bustin' yer hump around da' track 'ere. I didn't know if you'd be interested in having a trainer? Soccer is a great workout, and I'd be willing to give ya some lessons, get yer heart rate up a bit higher than walking the track. Nothing crazy mind ya, just some basic moves, but the workout comes through the practice. Figure if ya' let me work ya' for a few weeks, a little one on one to see if you like it, and we can go from there. The cold weather's coming, so we only got a handful of weeks outside left anyway."

Trainer... his lips are so full and sexy... one on one...look at his arms...heart rate up...his physique is so fine... "That sounds like fun. Can you start next week?" came her reply when her senses returned. She was nearly shaking being this close to him, and here she was trying to plan some alone time? How in the blue hell was that going to work? Her infatuation with him was so strong she couldn't be within ten feet of him without her pulse racing, her palms going sweaty, and panties getting soaked.

"Well, yeah, we could do it next week, but I was thinking we could start today, unless your track time today has you too tired?"

She felt like she had just slammed a shot of whiskey. "Umm, yeah ok...today works. Uhh...how much do you charge, and how long is each session?"

"To be honest 'wid ya' I'm not too sure on cost. I'm guessing each session will be ninety to a hundred twenty minutes, depending on you. We could try a couple and see what is a fair number to charge? Sound fair to ya'?"

"Yeah, sounds good. So when do you want me back here? I'm not looking forward to looking silly in front of people, just so you know!"

Luke's smile was roguish, sexy and disarming all at once. Ann could feel her knees buckle under his smoky gaze. "Meet me at my place in an hour. We'll have the space there and ya' won't need to worry about spectators. My yard's private, with enough space to work. Ya' got a pen?" Luke wrote his address down and handed it to her. "I'll see ya' in a bit." He went back to picking up the gear, and Ann continued to stare for just a moment too long; he turned back and caught her gazing longingly at him before she turned and trotted back to Aaron.

"What did coach want?" he asked, obviously anxious to get home.

Ann smiled at him, "He's going to help me exercise. He's going to show me some soccer moves, and help me get into shape; that way when you practice with me I won't get beat so badly!"

Ten minutes later, they were home, and she was nervous. Mitch knew about her crush on Coach Luke, and even encouraged her to flirt with him when she could. Her nerves were getting the better of her and she knew it showed.

"Hun, what's the matter? You're acting all skittish?"

"I uh...well...my walking the track has paid off some. I got offered a spot with a personal trainer...he offered his services to me for the next few weeks, at least."

"Cool. I told you that you were doing great. When do you start?"

She smiled at him, "In about forty minutes, at his place..."

"His place? Who does personal training out of their home?" Mitch asked, his interest suddenly piqued.

"Coach Luke offered to give me some soccer lessons; he was talking about what a great work out the sport is, and said he'd show me some basic stuff I can use with Aaron."

A look of slight disbelief crossed Mitch's face. "Are you pulling my leg here? The coach you are crushing on wants to be your personal trainer at his house? What is this, a Penthouse Letter?"

"Get real. He's a younger man for one. I'm a married woman, for two. And for three, he's looking to do some personal training, and I get to be a customer; no big deal."

"So, how long are these sessions supposed to be?"

"Luke said about an hour to two hours, depending on my conditioning." She grabbed a water bottle and filled it as Mitch digested this.

"You want Chinese food for dinner? The kids will go for it."

"Yeah, sounds good. I'll be home right around dinner time. Wish me luck!" She kissed him and the kids' goodbye, and headed for her first lesson.

Pulling into his driveway, she saw one car, and hoped it was his. Walking into the back yard as he told her to, her nerves the better of her. What if he makes a move on you? Are you going to tell him no? Do you want to tell him no? But these questions were quickly pushed from her mind when she entered his yard. At one end, a soccer net was set up facing about a dozen, scattered cones and several soccer balls. What the hell did you get yourself into!? She wondered.

Within minutes, he had her doing a control drill with the ball around the cones. She'd watch in amazement as Luke would slice between the cones with the ball. Then when it was her turn, she'd try like hell, but couldn't move very quickly or accurately. At least the effort was there. After twenty minutes of this, she was winded and cranky.

"Listen, I think you're tryin' a bit too hard. It looks like a small matter of how you are using your feet to guide the ball." Luke dropped to one knee in front of her and took her left leg in his hands. When he held her calf and foot, she nearly lost it. His touch was electric, so firm and demanding. Turning her foot this way and that he showed her how to best strike the ball. "You really ought to have some shorts too. These work out pants, or capris, or whatever ya call 'em, aren't good for soccer."

"I'll have some shorts next week." Using her new technique, she was able to work her way through the cones at a much better pace with the control she needed.

Luke went over a few more control drills before moving onto shooting. "If you feel I'm moving too quick, just tell me. I'm looking for you to pick up what you can, but to get a good work out from this too." He gathered the balls and lined then up in front of the goal. With a brief explanation on form, he proceeded to show her how to target specific parts of the net. Collecting the balls, he set them out for Ann to try. She managed to get three of the five balls into the net, but none went where she was aiming. The next series yielded the same results, and her frustration, again, came through.

"Hold on, no need to get angry, luv. Same as before, it's just form. You're using all leg to kick the ball, and none of the rest of your body. Ya' need to follow through with it."

He stood behind her and placed his hands on her hips. His hands on her body sent a shiver through her. "Are ya getting cold? I felt ya tremor there."

"No, just a small...shiver, I'm ok."

"Aw'right then." He guided her by the hips through the motion of the kick, turning her at the waist as she should be doing. Again her kick went wide.

"That one was better form, but the foot was off. Remember, the inside of the foot, not the toe." To emphasize this he crouched behind her, and again took hold of her leg to show her the proper motion. Ann couldn't concentrate if her life depended on it. She was acutely aware of his face being so close to her sex, and was worried he could feel the heat she was clearly giving off there. She could feel the wetness in her panties and was praying it hadn't darkened her pants.

"...so long as you keep the impact on the ball there, you should be able to control the shot, got it?"

"Uhhh, yeah...got it," she answered, hoping her flustered state wasn't noticeable. Something he said had taken, as she was able to hit the goal five out of five times, with three of the shots going in the vicinity of where she wanted them to go.

"We've been at it for a bit, how 'bout some water?" They sat on the cool grass and drained their bottles quickly.

"You're pickin' it up pretty well," he said smiling at her, "I wish I had more like you that learn so well."

Ann blushed a little. "Well, it's not hard when you have such a cu...err...great teacher. How much time do we have left?"

Luke looked at his watch. Ann took the opportunity to study his face, his lips in particular. His head snapped back and caught her gazing. He smiled at her and winked. "We've been at it about an hour...so it's up to you. We can call it a day now, or..."

"NO! I mean, I'm not ready to call it yet if you can spare some more time?"

"Sounds good. Come on!"

They spent the next sixty minutes running control drills, skill drills, and shooting drills to the point that Ann was getting familiar with some of the soccer terminology. When they were done, she was breathing hard and dripping sweat. She helped him pick up the yard and walked towards the front of the house with him following her.

"This was great, really. I had a blast," she said, turning to face him before leaving.

Luke pulled her into a brief hug that left her heart hammering at an even faster pace. "Aye, you did great, luv. Next week, we'll ramp it up some, so keep up your jogging." He gave her his smile that drove her wild, and walked back into the yard. She stood there and watched him until he disappeared around the house.

"Mommy's home!" came the cry when she walked in the door. The aroma of Chinese food filled the air. The kids were in front of the TV enjoying their dinner.

"So, how'd it go?" Mitch asked with a raised eyebrow, "Did you enjoy yourself?

"Oh knock it off will ya?" she countered, putting her dinner on a plate, "he worked me so hard I'm sore!" She smiled at him.

"Ha ha. I just wanted to know if it was worth it.

Oh hell yes was it worth it. She thought to herself. Every time his hands found my body I thought about how worth-it it was." Yeah, it was worth it. I figure I'll go a few more weeks, or until it's too cold to be outside and then we'll see what happens. Hell after one session, I think I could get the ball away from Aaron!"

After dinner, they popped in a movie and had ice cream sundaes for dessert. It had been a busy day for everyone, and the kids were exhausted when the movie was over. Mitch offered to put the kids to sleep so Ann could shower. Five bedtime stories later, everyone was asleep. Mitch crept down the hall and changed into his pajamas himself. Turning on the TV he flipped the channels until he resolved that there was nothing worth watching. Switching it off, he grabbed his book and settled in.

Five minutes into the book, he heard Ann start up the stairs. When he didn't hear her enter the room shortly thereafter, he set the book down and looked up, his cock instantly springing to full attention. Ann was leaning standing, in their doorway with her hands on her hips, wearing his blue and green plaid, flannel shirt. The top three buttons were undone, open enough to show most of her breasts. The bottom four buttons were also undone, leaving just the middle two. From the way the shirt parted, he was fairly certain she had no panties on. He stared in rapt awe as she moved her hands slowly from her hips. Her left hand went down to the part in the shirt below her waist; the right went up and found her left breast. Her left hand disappeared between the part in the shirt, and a moan escaped her lips. Mitch watched as she alternated between her left and right breast, rubbing them and tweaking her nipples as her left hand continued to move between her legs. Her breathing grew more ragged as she masturbated, her gasps matching the increasing tempo of her hand. He could see that she was close to coming. The look of pleasure that crosses her face when she orgasms had him anxiously awaiting her moment of arrival. With her chest heaving and legs buckling, she stood up straight, opened her eyes and placed her hands back on her hips. Smiling at Mitch she asked, "Are you ready for more?"

Ann moved to the bed and stole sensuously across the sheets. Straddling his waist, she slid her wet fingers into his mouth, moaning as he sucked her wetness from them. Grinding herself against his stiff manhood, she slid her fingers from his mouth and reached into the nightstand, withdrawing her favorite dildo. It was six inches long, and lifelike in both color and feel. Holding it by the balls, she brought it to her mouth and began giving it a vigorous blow job as she continued grinding against him, leaving his sweatpants with a growing wet spot.

After a good two minutes of this, she rose up on her knees and moved up his body, positioning herself over his chest. Her left hand slid over her stomach and under the shirt between her legs. Her right hand guided the rubber phallus to her waiting opening. "You're always saying how much you want to watch me, right?" she cooed as she slid the rubber cock into her wetness. "Well enjoy the show." Her lips parted in a gasp of pleasure as she penetrated herself fully with the faux cock. Her eyes closed and she held it inside her as her left hand played with her clitoris.

Mitch watched as her fingers rubbed circles over her clit, the dildo buried inside her. Her mouth had formed a perfect O. Her moans and gasps were systematically growing faster despite the dildo staying all but motionless. He felt her legs tense alongside his body before she lowered herself to him. "Oh Gaawwd I'm cumminnngggg..." she moaned into his ear. He felt her hands on either side of his face and then her lips were on his, her tongue probing his mouth. Running his hands down her back, he reached for the dildo, ready to replace it with his cock.

Breaking their kiss Ann sat back up and stopped him. "Uh uh. I'm not done yet baby. That was just the start of the show. Bring your legs, up will ya?" She reclined against his legs and settled in, unbuttoning her shirt so it was fully open. Closing her eyes again, she ran her hands all over her body, alternately teasing her nipples and her clit as her hands roamed the naked landscape.

Sliding the dildo from her pussy, she asked, "Can you get my black vibrator for me?" She slid the length of the rubber cock along her wet slit and over her mound before laying it on her stomach, leaving a trail of wetness showing the path it had taken.

Mitch handed her the little black vibrator. They'd tried a few different ones over the years, and this was the one that won out. Though small, it provided the best pleasure for her of all they'd tried. Some had a great low setting, with a weak high end; yet other were the opposite: the low end was almost nonexistent and the high end was great. But this one was perfect, providing the perfect vibration at each end of the spectrum. He watched in anticipation of the next part of her "show". He knew how she liked to use the vibrator. When they were making love, she preferred it on the higher speed held against her clit as he drove deep inside her. When she was using it herself she tended to start at the low speed, holding it against her clit, often with her legs closed. Then when she was ready to come, she'd spread her legs wide, set it to high and hold it steady against her clit until she came.

Ann twisted the base and set it to low. Mitch grinned; though he didn't get this show often enough, he always enjoyed it when he did. Then, he watched as her right hand slid the slender black vibrator into her pussy, the moan leaving her lips music to his ears. His eyes grew as wide as saucers with what he witnessed next.

Her right hand continued to slowly draw the vibrator in and out of her dripping sex as her left hand moved up her body. Grabbing the dildo, she slid the rubber cockhead in circles around her nipples until they stood at full attention. Mitch stared as she opened her mouth, and slid the faux penis between her parted lips. His eyes were glued to her as she slowly fucked her mouth with the dildo, taking it all the way down to the rubber balls before drawing it back out again. His wife was having a threesome, albeit with toys, in front of him.

Ann shamelessly moaned around the dildo as she fucked her own mouth with it. She didn't really care for it when Mitch did it to her, but the fire of her passion had been stoked to an all-time high. The feeling of a cock jabbing into her mouth was fueling her already ravenous sexual hunger. She fucked herself faster with the vibrator, trying to keep pace with the dildo fucking her mouth. There really is something to two cocks at once, she thought as she continued pleasing herself, it may be time for us to give this a shot for real...

Eyes closed and lost in her sexual reverie, she pushed the dildo a little too deep, causing herself to gag a little before sliding it back out. Holding the tip just inside her lips she swirled her tongue around it the way she knew Mitch liked it, all the while pumping the humming vibrator in and out of her pink wetness. The slow tingle deep inside was growing at a feverish pace now. She needed to cum, and needed to come now.

Fuck my mouth Luke, while I fuck myself, her eyes snapped open as the name emblazoned itself behind her eyes. Yes. It is him isn't it? Of course it is, she thought. The image of the coach and the thought of him pumping her mouth was the last straw. She exploded in a rapturous climax like never before. She dropped the dildo to the bed, and left the vibrator buried deep in her pussy as she exploded, her hands gripping the sheets in an effort to keep herself from falling off the bed if she passed out. Light blue and green stars filled her vision as she cried out in ecstatic bliss. "OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...baby, please take it out...please...I can't...oh God please..."

Mitch slid the vibrator from her convulsing pink slit and turned it off and tossed it next to the dildo, never taking his eyes from her spasming body. His cock throbbed with desire as he stared at her. Her pussy glistening with her cum was still convulsing as he ran his hands up her thighs, intent upon burying his cock deep inside her. His fingers were still an inch away when she grabbed his wrists.

"Mmm mmm. No touching. The shows not over yet," she panted, her heart rate not yet back to normal. Ann rolled off him and kneeled alongside him. "Time for the finale." She pushed his legs flat and climbed back onto him in the reverse cowgirl position, his cock pressing into her stomach. With the dildo in her right hand, she reached back between her legs and slid it along her dripping sex. With a gentle push she slid it inside until the rubber balls were rubbing her sensitive clit. "Oh Gawwwwd" she moaned. With a limited reach, she couldn't withdraw it fully without angling it, so she settled for taking it half way out before plunging it back in. She knew how much Mitch enjoyed fucking her doggy style and was pretty sure he'd like to watch her take it the same way.

12