Private Photographer Pt. 04

Story Info
Continuing adventures with Andy and Marie.
3.2k words
4.71
18.6k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my naughty night with Olivia I had to do the walk of shame back to Andy and Marie's villa.

I wasn't sure how they'd react because they had paid my flights so that I could take photographs of them - not get off with their friend. I didn't know what time it was, but the sun seemed quite high in the sky. Still, I had no choice but to face the music. There was no answer at the front door so I walked around the back to where the pool was. Marie was lying naked on a lounger with her eyes closed. There was no sign of Andy. I noticed with fascination that Marie had trimmed her pubic so that there was just a thin line of hair not more than half an inch wide running up from the top of her slit. I approved, it gave me a beautiful view of her lips. I approached more closely. Was she asleep?

'Morning Marie,' I said quietly.

She sat up and smiled. 'How long have you been standing there?'

'Only just, I wasn't sure if you were asleep.'

'No don't worry, just enjoying the sun.'

'Am I in trouble?'

'No, why would you be?'

'Because I didn't come back last night.'

'You're a big boy, Olivia sounded very happy on the phone this morning by the way!'

'She did?'

Marie laughed. 'Don't you know anything about women? When we get laid we have to tell someone. Olivia told me. Don't look so shocked, she only said good things.'

'She did?'

'Trust me. Now, do you want some breakfast? How about an omelette?'

'That would be great, thank you.'

I followed her into the kitchen where she sat me down and set about making me an omelette. She also made a pot of coffee set it down with two mugs. She was still naked and my eyes took in the beautiful curve of her back, and those gorgeous tits as she put the omelette on a plate and brought it over to me. She pulled out a chair, poured herself some coffee and sat facing me as I ate.

'Where's Andy?'

'He's gone to town for supplies, he'll be back later. But he says it's okay for you to take pictures of me without him being here. That way, some of them will be a surprise for him to look forward to. Got any ideas?'

'Hundreds,' I laughed. 'Like when you were lying on that lounger when I came in with your new, err style."

'Style, oh you mean this?' She spread her legs wide apart on the chair and pointed to her pussy area. The outer labia parted and I nearly choked on a mouthful of coffee.

'Do that again when I have my camera, please!'

'That's a good picture?'

'That's an awesome picture, part of a set of pictures entitled Marie teases in the kitchen. But the last one is the money shot.'

'Money shot?'

'When a guy looks at a set of pictures in a magazine, the last picture is the one that sends him over the edge. That's the money shot.'

'Okay, well I guess you would know, I bet you've wanked over plenty of magazines haven't you?'

'A few,' I conceded. 'But not so much recently.'

'I want you to make pictures of me that men would want to wank over. Andy wants that too. He likes it when guys fancy me. Can you do that for me?'

'Let me get my camera.'

'Why don't you take your shorts off first.'

'You want me to take my shorts off? What happens if I get excited?'

'Then I will know my poses are sexy enough won't I? Go on, give me something to look at too. It seems only fair.'

What the hell. I took my shorts off and went to fetch my camera.

'Right,' said Marie, 'where do you want me?'

'Let's start where I came in, on the sun lounger. But you have to tease your viewer, so you can't just start off naked. Do you have some shorts and a bikini?'

'Sure, come to my bedroom and help me choose.'

We went to her room and selected a white bikini and a short denim skirt. She put on the bikini and then the skirt, wiggling her bum seductively as she pulled the skirt on.

'That bum wiggle is dynamite,' I said, 'I hope you do that when you take it off again.'

'What this?' She turned her back to me, thrust her bum out and wiggled it.

'Yea, that, it's very sexy!'

I took her back to the kitchen.

'Let's take a few in here.'

I took shots of her standing in her kitchen, just smiling like it was an ordinary day. Then I got her to sit own in the chair drinking coffee.

'Now spread your legs wide, but still smile like everything's normal.' As I hoped, this revealed the triangle of her white bikini bottoms seductively.

Then I took her outside.

'You've decided to have a swim, so you're going to take the skirt off, but slowly with the bum wiggle action.' She did as I asked.

'Now, I want you getting out of the pool, all wet.' Obediently she climbed into the pool, and as she climbed out again I got several good shots with the water running off her body.

Next it was time to get her lie face down on the lounger. I got her to unfasten the back of the bikini top.

'Now sit up and face me, but use your hands to keep the top in place.'

She did as I asked.

'Slowly lower the cups until your nipples show, and give me a cheeky smile,'

'Okay, we've finished with then top now, lie back and close your eyes.'

I took several shots including a close up of her bikini bottoms.

'Now I want you to imagine that you're feeling a bit naughty. Put your hand down and feel the front of your bikini bottoms for me.'

Then I got her stand with her back to me and ever so slowly take the bottoms down.

'Okay, now lie on your front.'

She did so.

'Part your legs for me. More, I want to see your pussy.' It was a delicious sight, seeing her labia framed between her butt cheeks.

'Now you can lie on your back again.' This was the sight that had greeted me earlier, Marie lying on her back with nothing on but a strip of pubic hair. As well as shots of her whole body I did close ups of her pubic region.

'Spread your legs for me Marie.'

Obediently, she spread her legs and put her feet either side of the lounger. Her glorious cunt revealed itself to me. Although the rest of her body had dried in the sun, her inner lips glistened with moisture. I took a couple of pictures and that sat staring at it. I desperately wanted to taste it.

'What now?' she asked.

'Sorry, got a bit distracted. You have such a lovely pussy. not very professional am I?'

She sat up, legs still wide apart. 'You're nineteen and full of hormones, I understand. Would you like me to take care of that for you? Come on, lie on the floor'

She knelt over my chest facing her bum towards me, pussy hovering in front of my face. 'Have you got a nice view? Good.'

I felt the wetness of her mouth on my cock, and I seconds I unloaded into her mouth while inches away from her gaping cunt. She must have swallowed all of my load, because if felt like a big load, but there was none anywhere when she stood up and jumped in the pool. It seemed like a good idea so I followed her.

'Feel better?' She enquired.

'Yes, thank you, that was awesome!' What else could I say?

'I don't know about you, but I need a coffee, come on.'

Soon, we were back in her kitchen drinking coffee. She had an endearing habit of sitting with her legs apart, and my eyes kept falling on that pussy which seemed to be redder than before. Her inner labia seemed to protrude even more. Perhaps it was my fevered imagination, or perhaps it was a sign of her arousal. I caught site of a red cooking apron hanging from a peg and it gave me and idea.

'Why don't you put that apron on? I've got an idea for some shots.'

She put the apron over her head and tied it behind her back. Just as I had hoped, it left her back completely bare, and from the side you could see her breasts. I got her to pose in various positions. The side view was sexy and the rear view was fabulous. Eventually, I had her place her hands on the worktop and thrust her bum out, the straddle her legs wide apart so that her pussy gaped at me. Finally I had her reach between her legs and finger herself in this position.

'Great, you can relax now.'

She took off the apron and then sat down again.

'That didn't take long,' she said, pointing at my penis, which was engorged with blood again.

'Sorry, it has a mind of it's own.'

'I don't mind, I'm flattered. Can I ask you something?'

'How many times did you cum with Olivia last night?'

I hesitated. 'Don't worry, Olivia and I talk about these things you know.'

'Only two.'

'How long between?'

'I wasn't counting but no more than an hour?'

'Hmm.'

'Why do you ask?'

'Just curious. Well, a bit jealous. I love Andy to pieces but I always feel like seconds but he is always happy with once. I mean, he's caring and he will make me cum again with his hands or his mouth, but I still want a cock in me.'

'Sorry to hear that. Don't really know the answer.'

She sipped her coffee and looked thoughtful. 'There may be an answer if we can find the right man to do it. But he has a specific fantasy and another man might find it a bit too gross.'

'In what way?'

'Well, he wants the other man to watch us fuck first.'

'That doesn't sound so bad.'

'He's going to cum inside me though. He wants the other guy to be so horny that he'll fuck me while I've got his cum still inside me! I think that would be too gross for most men, don't you?'

'I think it sounds fucking hot to be honest, where do I apply?'

'Really?'

'Marie, I've spent half the day taking close ups of your beautiful pussy. If I was invited to put my dick in there it would take a lot to stop me.'

'Are you sure?'

'Well, I've never done anything like this before, but I'm pretty sure I could.'

Just then, I heard a door open.

'Well, it's now or never. He's back and I'm as horny as a bitch. Sure you're up for this?'

'Up for what,' said Andy

'Steve says he'll do it,' said Marie. 'Want some coffee?'

She poured Andy a coffee, announce she needed to pee and then left me and Andy in the kitchen.

'So, you want to fuck my wife?'

'Err,'

'It's okay, we've talked about it, don't worry. Are you sure this is something you want to do?'

'Are you sure, you want me too?'

'Sure I'm sure, as long as your happy about the rules?'

'Rules?'

'I go first while you just watch. Then, when I'm done, you can do whatever she wants you to do while I watch. Agreed.'

'Agreed. You're going to cum inside her aren't you?'

'Yes, I usually cum inside her.'

'Am I allowed to cum inside her?'

'If she wants you to. When it's your turn I want you to satisfy her in any way she wants, no limits. I'm really hoping you can fuck her for longer than I can manage. She needs it.'

Marie returned.

'I was just telling Steve how you crave a really long fuck.'

My dick was rock hard with anticipation. I was worrying about the 'really long' part of this and said so.

Marie spoke. 'Steve can get hard again really quickly. Why don't I help him to empty his balls just before we start? That should help him last longer.'

'Why not?' Said Andy. 'Look, I need a quick shower first. You two make yourselves comfortable in the bedroom, I know how you like to suck his cock so feel free. I won't be long.'

We all trooped into their bedroom, and Andy undressed and headed into the ensuite and turned on the shower. Marie sat on the edge of the bed, legs apart as usual. I walked towards her and she grasped my erection.

'I can't wait to feel this inside me,' she whispered cupping my balls with her other hand.

She licked the tip of my cock and massaged it expertly, taking me close to orgasm.

'Your going to be in my cunt soon. I know how much you want my cunt. You're going to have it very soon. Now, cum for me.'

She slid her mouth down my shaft and squeezed my balls. This had the desired effect and I came into her mouth again. Once again, she didn't spill a drop. She swallowed and licked her lips. She sat me down in a chair and walked to greet Andy as he emerged from the ensuite. She put her arms around him and full on french kissed him. He grasped her buttocks till she was on tiptoes and thrust his tongue into her mouth.

'Mmmm, you taste of cock. Did you suck him off again?'

'I did.'

'Do you like his cock?'

'Yes'

'Do you want it in you?'

'Yes.'

Turning to me he said 'Do you want to fuck my wife?'

'Yes,' I said.

'Okay, but you have to watch me fuck her first, then she's all yours.'

He bent down and cupped one her her breasts in his hand, she shuddered as he sucked her nipple. He moved behind and ran his hands down her back, caressing her bum. She moved her legs apart and he slipped his hand under her bum touching her pussy.

'You're very wet, aren't you? Does it make you wet when you suck his cock?'

'Yes,' she breathed. Her legs buckled as he continued to finger her. He sat her on the edge of the bed.

'Let's give him a good look.'

Marie spread her legs wide, and her wet, swollen pussy gaped. Making sure I had a good view, Andy slid two fingers into the wet hole making Marie moan. Then, he rolled her over so that she was face down. This time, when he slid his fingers into her, the moan was deeper, more animalistic. After finger fucking her for a while, he laid her on her back and buried his face in her quim. She bucked her hips and pulled his head into her sex, just as Olivia had done to me. This is what we had looked like, I thought. It looked horny and I played with my cock which was beginning to prepare itself for what lay ahead. Marie whimpered and panted and trembled and then subsided. Andy, emerged, his face wet and shiny. Marie sat up and rolled Andy onto his back. She grabbed his cock and straddled it. She was facing me as she slid his cock between her wet, swollen labia. She let out a sigh as the full length went inside her. She rode him slowly in this position for a while, fingering her clit at the same time. After this, Andy fucked Marie doggy style for a little while. Clearly the issue wasn't Andy's staying power, rather, Marie liked a lot of fucking! They fucked in the spoons position and finally the missionary position. Eventually, Andy scooped up her bum of the bed and began to thrust very deeply. Marie encouraged him.

'Yes Andy, cum for me, fill me with your muck. I want it deep in me.'

Andy pressed hard into her body and groaned with satisfaction as he unloaded. They held their positions and I was worried in case they had changed their minds, perhaps Marie was satisfied now. I needn't have worried.

'Is he ready for me,' Marie panted. I stood next to them, fortunately my dick didn't let me down and was stood to attention. As Andy got up his now soft dick slid out, slick and shiny. As I got into position, Marie grabbed my cock and guided it into her sopping wet hole. I knew some of the wetness must have been Andy's spunk but I didn't care. I was inside her wet hole and it felt good.

'Mmmm, nice and hard,' Marie said approvingly. 'How does my pussy feel?'

'Warm and wet.' I gasped, struggling to control the urge to get too excited too quickly.

Slowly, I began to thrust into the wetness. I realised that because she had already been fucked, her insides were so slick that cumming too soon wouldn't be a problem. I just enjoyed the sensations as I thrust rhythmically. We turned over so that she could ride me. She sat hard down on my cock, and then rubbed herself to a climax. I felt her pussy contractions on my cock as she moaned. She subsided with my hard cock still deep inside me. She seemed to have got what she needed from me but I was still aching to cum.

'You need to finish don't you? How do you want me? Use me any way you want'

'From behind.'

'Any way you want.'

She rolled onto her front, and parted her legs exposing her sex to me. I slid my cock in and fucked her hard and deep from behind.

'That's it Steve, use my cunt.'

I wrapped my arms around her waist and drew myself deeper into her. Pulling her onto her side I was able to penetrate deeply and admire her bum at the same time. It also enable her to reach down and squeeze my balls which made me groan with lust.

'Cum inside my dirty cunt.'

It was the that I became aware of Andy, standing close to Marie's face with a hard cock in his hand.

'Andy! You're hard again! Come here. Do you like seeing me get fucked?'

'Yes.'

'And?'

'I want to cum in your mouth while you still have his cock in you.'

My cock was twitching inside her, I pushed deeper. Marie began to caress Andy's cock and balls and lick his cock like she had done for me earlier. I couldn't see too well from my position but I heard licking and slurping and then Andy's cumming noises. Satisfied, Andy began french kissing Marie's spunk filled mouth. I thrust one last time and unloaded myself inside her with the horny thought that we had both filled her at both ends. As my softening dick slipped out, I gazed at a trickle of spunk running out of her hole.