Private Room

Story Info
She has a fantasy for you.
958 words
4.06
38.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpiraLCA
SpiraLCA
6 Followers

I know you're reading this and this is for you, lover. Take your clothes off, everything. Turn all the unnecessary lights off. Lay on your bed and get comfortable, for my fantasy begins now...

Picture us in your house, sitting on the couch. The TV is on but we are too caught up with our conversation to watch it.

My bangs fall in my face and you brush them away. We look at each other, silent vibes of passion flowing between us. You move to me and I to you, our lips meeting.

Our lips open and our tongues explore each other's mouths. I run my hands under your shirt and over your stomach. You let out a quiet moan as I reach up to your nipples. I break the kiss and pull your shirt over your head.

I lean down and take a nipple in my mouth. I run my tongue through the fine hair surrounding your nipple. You moan again, more audibly and I put my hand on the back of your head. I slowly move my lips across your cheek, over your chin. I slid over to you, straddling you on the couch. I lean your head back and run my tongue along your neck, planting kisses over the nape of your neck.

I move my hands through your hair, kissing up to the bottom of your chin. I kiss under your chin and along your jaw. Moving my kisses to the back of your neck, my arms wrapped around your back.

I stand up and tell you to stay on the couch and just watch. I stand in front of you, away from your grasp, with my back to you. I peel my shirt off and fling it around in the air, letting it go and it falls on the floor in front of you.

I unhook my bra in the back and pull the straps down my shoulders, one side at a time. Without taking my bra fully off, I turn around and face you. As I step closer, I pull my bra off and drape it over your shoulder.

I turn around again, walking away, over-stating the sway in my hips. I stop in front of the mirror and lean toward it, looking at your reflection behind me. I shake my ass at you and smile.

I stand up and pull the top of my shorts down and turn toward you. I pull them all the way down without bending my knees. I step out of them and fling them at your feet.

I go over to the desk chair and stand behind it. I turn it around with the back to you. I peel off my panties out of your sight and throw them to you. I sit on the chair, placing one leg over the arm and swivel it around to face you.

I put my finger in my mouth and I run the wet tip around my nipple. It gets harder and I inch it. I trace my finger down to my pussy and run it along my pussy lips. I use my fingers to spread my lips wide and insert one finger in my cunt, sliding in all the way. I use my thumb and rub my clit, making my pussy slicker.

I look up at you, a bulge in your shorts, your eyes on me. I lick my lips and lean my head back. I slide my finger in and out, slow, full strokes. Massaging my cunt with one hand, I use my other hand to cup my breasts, squeezing my hard nipples. I start to fuck myself faster, rubbing my clit harder. Knowing that you are watching makes me come hard. Arching my back, I scream in pleasure.

Coming down from my orgasm I look up to see you coming toward me. I stop you in front of me and kneel on the floor. I run my hands up your legs, pausing at your thighs. I play my fingers through your leg hair and move my hands to your ass. I pull your shorts down.

I push your shorts to your ankles and slowly run my hands up the front of your legs to your waist. My fingers lightly brushing your balls as I move my hands to your ass. I lean to kiss your stomach, planting little kisses around your belly button.

I wrap my right hand around the base of your hard cock while I kiss the tip. I put my left hand under your balls and run my fingernails very softly through the hair. I cup your balls fully as I take all your cock in my mouth, running my tongue over the tip.

You spread your legs a little and I play my finger behind your balls. I use my hand to stroke your cock while I move my mouth to your balls. I let my hot breath flow across your balls as my tongue roams over them.

I move my mouth to your cock. I put my hands on your hips, holding you as I take all of your hard cock in my mouth. I start moving faster, tasting the precum and I suck lightly. I feel your leg muscles tighten and I stop at the tip, running my tongue around the edge.

You put your hands on my shoulders as you come, moaning loudly, arching your back. I swallow the cum, going slowly from base to tip, extending your orgasm. I cup your balls and the last of your orgasm erupts against my throat. I swallow deeply and start licking your cock.

Close your eyes lover, image me doing this and more to you... you know where I am.

SpiraLCA
SpiraLCA
6 Followers