Private Schooling Ch. 01: The New Girls

Story Info
Young women taken to become sluts.
17.5k words
3.91
90.6k
35
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
858 Followers

[Author's notes: Warning! This is a non-consent/reluctance sex story, where the women are forced into becoming sex slaves to an entire school, including incestuous lesbian sexual contact. Sometimes a fantasy is just a fantasy. If you do this stuff in real life, you will be arrested, prosecuted, convicted, and will serve out a long sentence as a sex offender in a prison where you will be the bitch of the biggest guy you can get to protect you while he still rents you out to the rest of the cell block. Don't do it, just like 'The Godfather' isn't a lifestyle to emulate, neither is this. Just remember it does have value in allowing victims to heal, and potential predators to release their desires inside therapy. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[All characters are eighteen or older at the time events in this story take place, despite the fact they are fictional characters who have no actual age at all.]

[This story was written at the request of CuckQueanTaylor, who took out the cost of paying for a story in trade, just to live out her fantasy through Lit (God bless her!). She really is a hot little slut with a four dick mouth plus an amazingly tight ass (considering the huge number of cocks that have been in it), even if she is a titless witch who looks so much like a boy your cock shrivels unless you keep her face down in your lap.]

*****

Jenny opens the letter from the Savannah Liberal University of Theater, notifying her of her acceptance, but also noting that the requisite fees for admission must be paid.

"I got in, I got in!" Jenny jumps up and down, while her mother reads the letter and blanches. 'The most expensive school is the only one that will take the little bitch' she thinks.

Jenny watches her, wondering if she really is in fact her Mother, and Ruby really is her sister. Camille (the mom) and Ruby (the sister), both have these pear shaped bodies with big asses, while Jenny's is small, round, tight, and firm. All are about 5'5", give or take a couple inches, mom the tallest, Ruby the pipsqueak. Ruby is a big titted C cup milk cow freak, mom rolls out a couple of nice B cups, while Jenny's A cup is a little too full to be called a boy. Ruby can get sucked into anything, yet her mom is built with five miles of razor wire around her, and Jenny is just the perfect little princess in her own mind.

Mom shakes her head, saying "Jenny, if we hadn't sold the house, we couldn't do this at all. Now they say that your grades have to be B+ or above across the board, and you must remain eligible for dance team and show up at all the events, fully participating. It's a fuck of a lot of money to gamble on your bony ass, Missy." Camille says harshly. That's part of why Jenny is on dance team in the first place. Her mom is a real ball buster, titty twister, whatever you want to call someone who will beat your ass red if you mouth off or don't perform up to expectations, constantly pushing you, criticizing you. Ruby, she's the oldest one, never does anything wrong, never gets in trouble - at least not trouble she can't blame on Jenny somehow. Mom always takes Ruby's side, hook, line and sinker, no matter how big the lie. 'No wonder her ass is so fat', Jenny thinks to herself.

"Where the fuck are we going to live?" Ruby complains.

"I got us an apartment in Savannah. Not too far from the school, about thirty minutes. Dan will join us in a few days after he gets back from his business trip. Jenny tells me Chris can come down for a few days this coming weekend. They say you can stay with Jenny until the new semester starts at Empire Beauty School. It'll give you a chance to make some new friends, maybe even get your MRS degree early." Camille teases.

"When she flops out her cow udders, she makes lots of new friends." Jenny says cattily.

"Now is that any way for a good Mormon girl to talk about her floozy of a sister?" Camille flings the backhanded compliment right into Ruby's face.

"I am not a floozy! I don't have cow udders!" Ruby stomps her feet.

"If the panties left on the floor don't fit, you must acquit! Although with your wide spread legs and widebody ass, your panties probably fit over the front of a Volkswagen." Jenny does her best Johnny Cochran impression, while she and Camille chuckle at Ruby's expense.

"Ruby's just got a case of 'cannot say no'. Even something obscene. She's what the shrinks call a submissive. Ruby, go get your sweater, RIGHT NOW!" Camille yells. Ruby scurries off, while Camille continues "Boys do that, and she just sinks down on their cocks, mouth, cunt, ass, doesn't matter. Jenny, your older sister is a slut. Maybe you will be able to buy some tits somewhere, and let's hope to high heaven you don't get pregnant until after you are married, because after your ass goes 'bloop' no man is going to have any reason to want to stick his dick in you. Maybe you can get Chris to get you pregnant this weekend, trap him into marrying you, because in just a few short years, you will be down to blowing homeless guys in the park to get some dick. So at least get that MRS degree while you have a ghost of a chance. I expect more from you. You are going to get a real college education, and your entire life will be different." Camille finishes, not knowing how true that statement is, nor how it will affect all of them before the week is out.

* * * * *

The drive down to Savannah from Salt Lake City takes four days, a long day to New Mexico, another day to Oklahoma, a day to Alabama, the last day to Savannah. Jenny has lots of time to observe her mom and her sister, Camille with the strawberry blonde hair and freckled face, always needing to be in charge, in control, Ruby with the luscious curves she is so jealous of, brunette hair like herself, but never in charge, never in control. She thinks about her own tendencies, like they aren't fixed yet, sometimes she has a submissive streak, especially when she is embarrassed, sometimes she is like the wrath of God when she feels betrayed. They drive straight to the Savannah Liberal University of Theater, through the beautiful tree lined roads with the moss dripping from the trees, dropping off Jenny and Ruby at the dorms, while Camille goes to settle up with the office.

"I'm afraid that you are about fifty thousand short. We can apply for some scholarships, but she will have to produce. Even her student loans won't be enough to cover the shortfall. If we don't have the deficit covered by midterms, Jenny may not be able to complete the semester. I'm sure neither of us wants to see that happen." the registrar informs Camille sadly.

"Isn't there anything I can do?" Camille worries.

"Nothing you can do, Mrs. Ballard, only something you can pay. Fill out the paperwork, and hope all the scholarships aren't already taken." the registrar intones solemnly.

* * * * *

Ruby carries her suitcase up to the third floor, at the back of the building called 'Dorm A', up the stairs to the apartment she has been assigned. When she comes out of the stairwell, she can't believe how open it is, all light blue, and artistically balanced colors, like a painting of a summers day brought to life. She throws the suitcase on the bed with the rainbow bedspread, takes off her clothes, and marches into the bathroom she passed on the way in. She is momentarily concerned that there is no door, but with double sinks and mirrors on either side, she could easily see anyone coming. There is a little double walled open stall for the toilet, and a bidet, then a double headed shower stall with clear glass, as long as most bathtubs, but twice as deep. Probably could fit four people. Easily four people, depending on what they are doing.

Her fingers start doing the walking, but she doesn't feel quite that comfortable here yet. She scrubs herself clean quickly, and takes the one allotted towel to dry off, then wraps her hair with it. She is alone, and it is her place, after all. A bright flash bounces off the mirrors, and she turns around with a start. Another bright flash and she is sure it came from out in the hall. Thinking it is one of those emergency lights for deaf people, she goes out to investigate.

There is a horseshoe like booth in the light blue leather motif, which curls back towards the bedroom, so she decides it is more like an S that has wilted. She hears someone coming up the stairs, and turns to see a big guy, at least a foot taller than she is, completely nude, with what must be an 8" plus flaccid penis, hanging down almost to his knees, the largest cock she has ever seen in real life, flanked by two massive balls. She wants to shriek out, but he seems more like a big brother to her, with a kind face, light brown hair, and dark mysterious pools for eyes, set in a square jawed very masculine face. Her type, definitely her type. Fuck, he is every woman's type.

"Hi, I'm Bart. You must be Julie, our new RA?" he says warmly, as he offers his big mitt of a hand. Looking at the distance between the tip of his thumb and the tip of his pinky finger, she is very glad he isn't sporting a full woody, blushing at what she would be doing right now if he did.

"No, I'm Ruby. I'm just filling in temporarily for Julie." she says as she tries to get along by going along.

"I see you are a nudist, like the rest of us RA's. Really helps normalize things, all of our plays and performances are conducted nude." Bart explains.

'So that is what my little slut of a little sister is up to after all - chasing the naked dick!' Ruby thinks to herself as she replies "I've been a nudist for a couple of years - ever since I turned 18. But my Mom would freak if she knew.", lying about everything except the last part.

"So you're a second year like me. I don't remember seeing you around campus." Bart says as he sits on the sofa soft booth. Ruby joins him, trying to keep her legs together so he can't see how wet she is getting.

"I transferred in. I went to Coquette University of New Technology last year." Ruby is in a hole, and digging deeper.

There is a loud clack, in the place she thought was a solid wall. Another loud clack, and a guy in shorts and a t-shirt opens up the doors in the hallway that should have protected her privacy.

"Jim, over here. Meet our new RA, Ruby. Look, I have to run. Ruby, shake my dick good bye?" Bart says as he places her hand on his cock, whips off the towel on her head, which she fluffs into a stylistically perfect 'just fucked' hairdo, and Jim snaps a series of pictures of them in burst mode, as she basically jacks off Bart's big cock as they smile at each other. She gets wet as he gets semi-hard. Then Bart is gone.

Jim starts stripping, and she looks at him like he has grown a third head or something, wondering if he is going to try to get her to shake his cock too.

"So last year you were a CUNT, and this year you're a SLUT. I think you're going to fit right in here. You're going to enforce visitation rules, right? Eight AM to midnight, nude only, freshly showered? Just the cost of cleaning the booth here has to chafe after a while, otherwise." Jim suggests, as she sees him fully nude for the first time. Nebbish is the word that comes to mind. Only slightly taller than her, not much heavier, the kind of guy you would expect would be into computers and video games. Darker hair than Bart, almost black, but steel gray eyes that seem to devour her. A slightly smaller than average endowment too, if her previous experience is any guide.

"That makes sense. I hadn't really thought about it." Ruby says as she realizes she has just committed to seeing everyone in the dorms nude, plus admitted to being both a cunt and a slut. She blushes again and tries to cross her legs, only to embarrass herself by making a squishing sound.

"I'll get Olga's signs from the basement and put them up early in the morning. I'm going to miss her, and I'm going to miss you." Jim says sadly.

"What do you mean, Jim?" Ruby worries about losing the only nice guy in her hotness range she met here. Face it, Bart is way, way out of her league, but even a nebbish can be fun on a cold winter night. He might not be date bait, but maybe a wingman or a friend could curl her toes for her.

"I'm a second year, like Bart. I'm supposed to move over to Dorm B next week." Jim looks at her like he is losing his girlfriend.

"Why can't you stay like Bart?" Ruby is almost in tears.

"One male RA per dorm, one female RA per dorm. And trust me, the rest of the women, if they took a vote, would pick him over me every time, even knowing that he rides a different girl every night, sometimes two at a time. They just pray to be one of them." Jim says as he too, seems almost at tears.

"Can't we do anything? Doesn't that constitute sexual harassment or something?" Ruby objects.

"Ruby, this is a liberal school, and I mean very liberal. You want to march nude across campus, attend your classes that way? Go for it! You want a different gender in your bedroom every night, or all at the same time in an orgy? Go for it! We do our plays in the nude. We do all of our performances in the nude. How many sex partners Bart has is none of their business. Just pray you are one of them, because you can hear their screams of climax throughout the dorms. Only way little guys like me get to hook up is the lust overdrive that gets hammered into the rest of the women." Jim explains as he cracks a smile due to some fond memories.

Jim continues, "Makes sense he would stay to take his pick of the new crop. He likes you, you know. He doesn't let every girl shake his dick. It's his way of saying 'I want you to touch my cock', and at a party, or in a hallway, or just before you close the doors at midnight, he is going to come back and ask you if you want to continue what you have started, putting your hand on that God's gift to women. Say yes, pleasures beyond your wildest dreams await. Say no, and he will never touch you again no matter how hard you beg. Trust me, I know what it is like to be the runt of the litter. You don't have to worry about that, you have a nice apple shaped bubble butt, a good pair of above average headlights, not quite model pretty but certainly better than average face. You'll get dick, even after his. But you and a girlfriend or sister will come back to beg for more, and then he will make you beg. I have heard it. Save your sanity and do what he asks." Jim says as he gives me a quick peck on the cheek and cops a discreet feel of Ruby's left tit.

"You've given me a lot to think about." Ruby says as she kisses him on the lips, but there is no tongue. It is a friend kiss, and he has enough friends begging to fuck Bart.

Jim smiles wanly, as he gets up and says "I'll close the doors as I leave. Nobody else will bother you tonight. I'll bring some breakfast in the morning so you don't have to go out, and get the signs posted. Get some sleep Ruby, you'll want to make an impression in the morning." Jim chuckles, as the 'clack', 'clack' of the doors lulls her to the safety of her bed, slipping under the sheet, and drifting quickly off to sleep.

* * * * *

Jenny bounces into her assigned room, eager to meet a roommate that hasn't arrived yet, so she picks the bed she wants, the closet she wants, and the desk she wants. She gathers up her belongings, robe, shampoo, etc., and heads for the showers. They are part of a long bank of open shower heads like you might see in a prison movie, open stall toilets, and sinks. One small hook per shower, only enough to hold a towel. There are naked women everywhere, and she gets frustrated, heading back to her room. She dumps everything on her bed, taking only her shampoo and her towel over her shoulder.

Bart looks down the hall, seeing a hard bodied petite brunette, with an ass so tight it has to be less than the width of his hand when he spreads his fingers out. It is a bubble butt, and if she let it go, her figure eight might very well become a figure bloop. As of right now, Bart estimates this is possibly the finest ass ever discovered in the Universe. Bart takes a picture of it as she faces away into the mirror of the bathroom, knowing he is going to remember this moment forever.

His phone buzzes, as he reads the text from Jim 'Drop whatever you are doing, drop trow, come to second floor RA suite ASAP. We have a live one!'

Ms. Perfect Ass will have to wait, he will find her later.

* * * * *

Jenny returns to her room, to find almost all of her stuff on the floor in a pile, a very dark chocolate very butch dyke with spiky hair cutting holes in her bras and panties. She is built like Serena Williams, thick and strong, with lots and lots of curves. Her tits alone must be double D cups at least, her ass an F or G cup. But it is the metal that scares her. Pierced nipples, and a vulva festooned with a plethora of chrome rings, like her cunt has metal teeth all around it. She is the Nubian Warrior Goddess in the flesh, and currently fighting the war against Jenny's clothes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jenny yells.

The bitch dyke backhands her so hard she practically spins across the room. "Listen, you titless witch, if you EVER mouth off like that again, the only air you'll get for a week is blowing mouth bubbles in the come from my cunt! Obey the sign and put a civil tongue in your head, or I will take that tongue right the fuck out and put it to better use." as she points to a sign, "Nude ONLY".

"That's better." she says as Jenny removes her clothes, "I'm Tamara. You must be Jenny. With a name like that I expected a fine looking Georgia Peach. Instead I get a mouse of a boy without a dick, who undoubtedly gets fucked in the ass - a lot, based on it's shape. No worries, girlfriend. I've got a strap on that will prepare your ass and your cunt for the second coming. Speaking of which, you let any of the men on campus into this room, you will be dining only on nappy dugout for a week. The only sex you have in this room is with me. I'm the Alpha Bitch baby, and you are my property from this day forth."

"I don't think so." Jenny glares from behind outraged eyes, her face still sore from the slap.

"Who the fuck you think you are, white bread? Stand the fuck up!" Tamara demands. As Jenny starts to stand up, Tamara gives her a vicious slap, and Jenny tries to swing back in response. Tamara grabs her arm hard, pulling it behind Jenny's back, driving Jenny face first into the closet door with a lot of force, Tamara's entire body weight behind it to make a very loud 'Blam' sound, as she sits down on her bed, pulling the dazed Jenny onto her lap, jamming Jenny's shoulder into the bed so Jenny cannot raise her left arm to strike back, deftly switches hands to increase the leverage on Jenny's pinned arm, then starts wailing away on Jenny's ass, while she is kicking and screaming, then jams two fingers into her cunt, ramming her thumb into her ass, bodily picking Jenny up like a sock puppet and slamming her into the wall face first again. "Never, ever, ever raise a hand to me. You are going to pay for that Bitch, and you are going to regret it." Tamara snarls.

Tamara weighs twice as much as Jenny does, and clearly has had a much more violent life. She picks Jenny up and body slams her into the floor, then puts her on Jenny's bed, tying her wrists to the posts on one end, ankles to the posts on the other. "I'd planned your first taste of my pussy to be much more romantic, a little wine, kisses after dinner, making out, but you just had to be a titless witch with a mouth good for nothing but making trouble. So now my panties go in your mouth, and you get your ass beat for being disobedient. Don't fuck with me again, I'm a vicious Bitch Goddess with the temper my father drilled into me in more ways than one."

craigool
craigool
858 Followers