Private Shop

Story Info
She shoplifts from a sex-shop and pays the price.
4.3k words
4.2
285.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," the girl greeted the man as she walked through the second set of doors into the familiar sex shop. She didn't look at him for long, still slightly embarrassed about their last encounter. Although she had gotten a thrill from the experience and thinking about it still turned her on, she was slightly ashamed. It had still been a win-win situation for her though because she'd gotten something for free and someone looked at and touched her breasts and didn't hate them. She would have liked it to have gone further but she never had the courage to do the things she wanted to do.

"Hey!" the man replied, watching the girl as she walked over to look at some DVDs. Normally she'd talk instead of going straight for merchendise, which was a little strange. "How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks." She said, picking up a DVD and turning it over to look at the blurb. "How are you Will?"

"I'm good too. I've forgotten your name though." he admitted, looking back towards his laptop.

"Rachel." the girl replied, smiling. She looked over and him and made sure he wasn't looking, then she slipped the DVD into her large bag. She walked along the aisle and picked up another, looking at that one instead. Rachel couldn't believe she was stealing from the shop when she knew she could probably get the stuff for free. At least she knew the cameras weren't real. As long as Will didn't notice, she'd be fine. It was almost 8 o'clock anyway, so he'd want to close the shop and she'll just leave without buying anything, telling him she'd come back tomorrow to purchase something then.

"What are you after today?" Will asked, looking up from his laptop and over and the horny eighteen year old girl who often frequented the shop.

"Not sure. I'm just browsing at the moment." Rachel replied, gazing at him and putting the DVD back on the shelf before picking up another, as if to prove it to him. She saw him nod and look back at his laptop. Rachel quickly put the DVD back into her bag. She walked away from the DVDs and over to the sex toy section. Rachel had some at home that she'd bought last time but she hadn't used them yet. She picked up another one and looked at it, trying to imagine if it would feel good or not. Rachel looked over at Will, who seemed absorbed in what he was doing, and felt it was once again safe to bag something. She put it into her bag and then picked up another one, as if to make it look like she had put it back and was checking another one. She noticed Will move out of the corner of her eyes but didn't pay attention to it and instead made it look like she was focused on her browsing.

Feeling she had enough in her bag, she walked to the door. "Well, it's nearly 8, so I guess I'll go now. I'll come and purchase something another time." Rachel explained, looking at Will and smiling. She put her hand on the door handle and pulled.

"Or you could purchase what is in your bag." Will said. Rachel's heart sank. The door was locked and he knew what she'd done.

"What do you mean?" She asked, trying to feign innocence.

"By the way, I can't open this door and I need to go home. It's 8 o'clock anyway." She refused to look at Will and instead focused on the door. Shaking slightly, Rachel heard him walk out from behind the counter to stand beside her.

"I mean you should buy the two DVDs and the dildo you put in your bag instead of trying to steal them." Will said, moving closer to Rachel so his body was right behind her. He wasn't quite pressing her against the door but he kept her between himself and the door by standing there.

Rachel bowed her head and nodded.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I'll put them back. I don't want to buy them." She said, opening the bag and taking them out. She turned around. Her back was against the door and Will stood directly in front of her, their chests inches away from each other.

Will slowly raised his arms and placed them on either side of her, against the door. She was basically pinned although he wasn't even touching her.

"You'll be sorry. I'll make you sorry." he said, bringing his face close to hers.

Rachel instantly felt butterflies in her stomach; the kind of butterflies she got when she was turned on by something related to rape, force or whatever else got her mind whirring. She knew within minutes this situation would have her aroused, even though it was serious.

"Will, I won't do it again. I just want to go. Please. I am scared." She said, biting her lip and averting her gaze down to her feet, refusing to look at him.

"That is because I'm trying to scare you. However, I think you're also turned on Rachel. Am I right?" he asked, watching her reactions and gazing up and down her body, which he found quite appealing. His eyes settled on the slight cleavage he could see down her purple dress.

Rachel shook her head quickly and looked up at him. "No, I'm,"

Will suddenly grabbed her around the waist with his right hand, pulling her close to him and placing his left hand over her mouth.

"Shh..." he shushed her. "I think you are."

Will kept his grip on her waist and pulled her up to the counter, bending her across it slightly. His body loomed over hers as he pressed her back down onto the desk. Her eyes were wide with fright but he could see her pupils were wide with arousal. He removed his hand from her mouth and didn't hastily re-apply it because she didn't scream. His hand trailed down her body and then slowly went up the skirt of her dress. Rachel jumped.

"Stop!!" She cried out, trying to get up from the counter. Will's arm pushed her back down and she winced with pain and discomfort.

"No." Will replied, his hand creeping higher up her thigh. "You are locked inside the shop with me. You can't escape. I can and I will do what I want. You are being punished. We will both enjoy this. I think you'll enjoy it, anyway."

His hand reached her underwear and he felt the crotch of her french knickers. It was warm and slightly damp.

"You're turned on. I can tell." He said.

Suddenly, he grabbed her hair and pulled her up by it, away from the counter and into the centre of the shop.

"You are going to do everything I tell you to do." He said. "So, stand there and don't move."

Rachel dared not move. Her legs were trembling. She wish she hadn't worn her high heeled black boots with the purple dress because heels hurt her feet. She watched Will as he looked at the restraints sold by the shop. He grabbed a spreader bar and brought it over. He knelt behind her and fixed it onto her ankles, keeping her legs apart. His hands stroked her shaking legs and he smiled to himself. She really was scared. His cock got even harder at the thought. Will stood up and came around to stand in front of Rachel.

"Remove your dress." He ordered. Rachel shook her head. "Do it!!" He shouted, suddenly.

Rachel jumped and almost fell over but managed to keep her balance.

"No, I don't want to Will. I know you've seen my breasts but I don't want you to see my stomach or thighs or anything else." She whimpered.

For a moment, Will came out of his 'mean' role and spoke soothingly.

"I've seen a lot of women in my time, Rachel, and you'll probably be no different than most of them. I've seen it all. Large breasts, small breasts. Big asses, flat asses. Slim limbs, fat limbs. Scars. Moles. Stretch marks. Freckles. Skin blemishes. Hairy ladies. Shaved ladies. All sorts. I'm not going to look at your body and be disgusted, okay? I find you attractive in clothes. Doesn't it make sense that I would find you even more attractive when you're not in them?" he asked.

Rachel paused and bit her lip, looking at him intently. Then she nodded and made a small squeaky noise.

"Now, take off your dress." Will repeated.

Rachel reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress, bringing it up and over her head. She held it in front of her, covering her stomach. Will held out his hand and slowly she gave it to him, placing her hands over her stomach.

"Fantastic." Will said, looking her up and down. Then he noticed her hands and what they were covering.

"I said I've seen them before." Will said, removing her hands and placing them at her sides.

"I know, but I can't help it. I'm ashamed of them. I don't like my body, especially those." Rachel replied, moving her hands back there straight away.

Will chuckled. He walked away from her and picked up a pair of handcuffs off of the wall. He walked behind her and grabbed her arms, restraining her wrists behind her back.

"Now you really can't help it." He said, smiling. "All I've got to think of now is how to punish you."

Rachel's legs trembled even harder and Will couldn't help grinning. She looked so scared but also turned on. Rachel felt the butterflies in her stomach again and couldn't believe she was really getting aroused by this.

"I think I've got the ideal thing."

Will pulled Rachel by her hair over to the bargain baskets and bent her over them, since they were the right height. She could feel the objects inside scraping against her skin slightly.

"A spanking is in order for a naughty girl like you."

Butterflies flushed through Rachel's abdomen at the thought.

She loved spanking and hadn't been spanked for such a long time. As his hand reigned down and slapped her ass cheek she yelped. Her legs were spread apart and all she had to cover her arse were her black french knickers. He did it again, bringing his hand down upon her other buttock. She made another noise. He couldn't tell if it was of pain or pleasure. Once more, he spanked her arse, and the yelp had a definite twinge of pleasure in it.

He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back as he brought his head down to hers. "You know what? I think you're enjoying your punishment." he said, his hand rubbing her ass, which was already slightly red. "Are you?" he asked.

"Yes Sir." Rachel replied. "Shit. I mean Will. Sorry. I got...carried away. Shit. Um. Yes, I am. I like spanking. Sorry." The girl rambled, embarrassed.

"Sir?" Will repeated. "I quite liked that. Refer to me as Sir from now on. Makes me feel powerful."

The girl giggled.

Will's hand came down once more and slapped her ass cheek. Rachel jumped and whimpered. Will spanked her several more times, one after the other, in quick succession. The girl yelped with each blow. At the end, he stopped, and stroked her ass gently. It was warm to the touch. His fingers dipped inside her knickers and he felt her whole body tense at the idea of intrusion. He waited a few seconds before running the tip of his finger along her slit.

"You're wet." He said. "Fantastic." As if to provide evidence, he brought his hand up and showed his glistening finger tip to Rachel. An idea dawned on him and he brought his finger to her mouth, smearing her juices on her closed lips. He removed his hand and was surprised to see her lick her lips, sucking her own bodily fluids off her lips.

"Fantastic." he murmured to himself. "God, you make me hard." He said to Rachel.

"Thank you." she said, smiling to herself and adding, "Sir."

Will laughed.

He grabbed the handcuffs and pulled her upright, keeping her from falling over as she swayed. Then he put his foot on the back of her legs and slowly pushed her, lowering her to her knees.

"Now, I know you have said you've only done this once but I think I deserve a blowjob for catching a shoplifter, don't you?" Will asked, unzipping the flies of his jeans.

Rachel lowered her gaze.

"No." She said quietly.

"Why do you think no?" Will asked as he took his erect cock out and held it in his left hand.

"I don't want to give you a blowjob." Rachel said. She did, partly, but she was so scared of doing it wrong or something, she didn't want to give him one.

Will shook his head, a smile on his face. She might have a dirty imagination but this girl was certainly shy. He reached down and grabbed her hair with his right hand, lifting her head so she was looking up at him.

"Well, guess what sweetie, you're going to. You can't refuse or stop me, so, you're going to take my cock in your mouth and suck. Understood?" He asked, looking down at her.

Tears appeared in her eyes and for a moment Will considered stopping this little 'roleplay' altogether but then she nodded and he realised that pushing her got results.

"Yes Sir, I understand." Rachel replied. "I'm just sorry if I get it wrong." She opened her mouth obediently.

"You won't." Will replied as he slipped his penis inside her warm, wet mouth. "I don't mind the odd bit of teeth here and then. You're learning, it's fine. Just suck for the moment, I'll move myself."

Rachel concentrated on creating pressure in her mouth by sucking gently and felt Will slowly moving himself back and forth, in and out of her mouth. It was only the first two inches or so of his cock because she couldn't accept it any further. "Try and relax." He suggested as he began to move faster so it was more like a face-fuck. Rachel tried and felt the head of his penis starting to bang against the back of her throat. Her gag reflex started to kick in, so Will slowed down. He removed himself completely and asked "Does your mouth ache?"

Rachel nodded.

"Yeah. I heard women should use their hands and their mouths for a good blowjob so it's the hand that does the pressure."

Will nodded. He walked around behind her, squatted down and removed the handcuffs. He then went and stood in front of her again.

"Don't try anything now except using your hand to please me." Will said, entwining his hands in her long curly blonde hair again. The girl raised her right hand and wrapped it around his cock and began to move it as she placed her mouth of the head, sucking gently. She swirled her tongue around the head and then she tried moving her mouth down, in time to her hand. Gaining speed, she began to move her head back and forth with her hand always moving in the same direction as her head. His groan's spurred her on and helped her believe she was doing on okay job when suddenly he stopped and pulled her mouth off his cock with his hands.

"Stop." he ordered. "I don't want to cum yet."

Rachel smiled, pleased she'd been able to get him close to orgasm. Then Will grabbed a blindfold and put it over Rachel's eyes because blindfolds help people care less about their bodies and appearances when they can't see.

"Remove your bra." He said. Obediently, Rachel took it off, since he'd already seen her breasts before. Will grabbed the handcuffs and recuffed her hands but this time he did it in front of her body. Then he pulled her up by her hair again. She yelped slightly but Will felt it was something she enjoyed. Then he laid her down on her back over the bargain box, so once again the items inside scraped against her skin.

"Stay still." He said as he undid the ankle restraints. Then he reached up and started to pull her french knickers down. Rachel sat up so he promptly pushed her body back down. "Stay still, I said." He growled, his voice whispering in her ear. A visible shiver passed through her body. Once he felt she was going to stay where she was, he resumed what he was doing and pulled her knickers off. Rachel whimpered but he continued until they were off and she was naked.

"Spread your legs." he said, wanting to reattach the spreader bar. Rachel shook her head but didn't get up or try to cover herself. "Spread them!!" He shouted. Rachel jumped at the sudden increase in volume and obeyed. Will attached the ankle restraints so now her legs were spread apart so he cunt was in full view as well.

Will stood up and looked down appraisingly at the young horny virgin before him. He was surprised that things had gone this far. At least now he got to do something he'd wanted to do for quite a while. He lifted her legs into the air and knelt underneath them, allowing her knees to rest on his shoulders. He felt the spreader bar and the heels of her boots against his back and it turned him on.

His tongue ran along her wet slit and he heard her moan at the contact. He smiled to himself. He'd probably have her converted to receiving oral by the end of the session. Using his tongue, he pleasured her. Will's lips brushed against her clitoris and it elicited a guttural moan from the young girl who'd never had a person go down on her before. He slid his tongue slowly down her pussy, from her clit to her orifice, and he inserted his tongue inside it, penetrating her. Rachel moaned and arched her back, which actually gave him better access. He grabbed her hips and held her close to his face, kissing, licking and sucking at her most private area. Rather surprisingly quickly, to him and to Rachel, she came. Also, surprisingly, Rachel had been quite vocal. She had always prized herself on her ability to orgasm silently when masturbating in her room, but with Will's tongue licking her out, she'd been quite loud; moaning away like a whore.

Will stopped once she'd came, pleased with himself. He'd really enjoyed the experience and it seemed she had too. He lifted her legs and came out from beneath her and stood up, looking down at her. He couldn't see her eyes, but there was a flush on her cheeks and chest. He reached down and stroked her breasts, tweaking her nipple. Rachel yelped and he smiled.

"Fantastic." He said, walking away over to pick something up from the wall. He opened the package and took them out, coming close to Rachel. He had suddenly had a rather sadistic idea, so, without a warning, he attached the nipple clamps to both of her nipples. Rachel's back arched and she shrieked, surprised. She sat up and Will grabbed her, standing her up completely with her own movement. He took her handcuffs in hand to stop her from removing the nipple clamps. Rachel continued to whimper.

"Oooh, I'm guessing you're not fond of nipple clamps. Maybe this is a better punishment than spanking, it seems." Will said, taking the chain in hand and slightly tugging.

"Ow, ow, please take them off, please." Rachel pleaded. Will grinned and tugged harder. Rachel inhaled quickly and arched her back, thrusting her breasts forward. Will bent down and ran his tongue over her nipple, then he removed on of the clamps and sucked down on her nipple as the blood rushed back into it. Rachel moaned. Will removed the other clamp since he didn't really want to cause her too much pain. He played with the other nipple as he continued to suck, eliciting even more moans from Rachel who was surprised she was enjoying it.

After a while he stopped and removed her blindfold. She blinked a few times, getting used to the light. Will took her head in his hands and looked into her eyes.

"We've done a lot today. You might have been reluctant, but, I think you wanted it. Now, it can end here, or,"

"Fuck me." Rachel said.

Will's eyes widened at the interruption.

"Please." Rachel added, keeping the eye contact. "Sir." she added quietly.

The man nodded and smirked.

"How do you want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"How ever you want Sir; I'm yours." the girl replied sincerely.

Will removed the handcuffs and knelt down to remove the spreader bar

"For a start, I don't want you in restraints, since you're willing to spread your legs for me now." he smiled. Rachel returned it. "However, I know you're a virgin, so this will hurt you. For that reason, I think I'm going to have you fuck me on top, okay?" Will said as he removed his top. Rachel studied the tattoos on his body for a moment before he removed his shoes, socks and jeans. Now he was completely naked. She still wore her boots. Will walked over to the counter and grabbed a condom.

"Put this on me." He said, giving it to Rachel. "You should practice safe sex."

Rachel nodded and got onto her knees, removing the condom and rolling it onto his erection. Will patted her head, grinning, and then laid down on the shop floor, beckoning Rachel. She crawled over to him and then knelt with her knees on either side of his pelvis, straddling him.

12