Private Showing

Story Info
One couple performs for another.
3.7k words
4.39
107k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobinX
RobinX
3 Followers

We'd had some risqué good time with our friends Joe and Mary before but nothing serious. They knew we were "adventurous" sexually and that we found them attractive, but we knew they were both pretty conservative and were happy to keep our relationship at the "good friends and innocent flirtations" stage. They're still not swinging sex fiends and I'm sure I'll never experience the thrill of Joe's long, slender cock sliding deep into my ass while my husband pumps away in my other hole, nor taste that delicious mixture of cock and pussy juice as I munch on Mary's freshly-fucked cunt, but at least now I know they fantasize about the same things.

This special evening started out pretty much like any other evening out with friends. We caught an early showing of the latest action/horror flick (neither Mary or I is much into "chick" movies) then ate a wonderful meal at a local Italian restaurant. We all drank a little too much wine both before and after dinner but that wasn't anything new. Even Joe's comments about my "fuck me" pumps as we walked through the parking lot and Mary loudly showing more thigh than necessary as she climbed into the car were about par for the course.

Joe and Mary offered to split one more bottle of wine at their place before we walked home (we only live a couple blocks away) and even that wasn't too unusual. But as Mark and I got ever more touchy-feely on the loveseat their appreciative yet reluctant glances seemed to grow more appreciative and less reluctant.

Now, Mark and I don't like to make people feel awkward and, true to form, we got up to leave before things really got out of hand. But this time Joe and Mary didn't crack jokes about our insatiable sexual appetites as they saw us to the door. Instead they told us to hold on a second and slipped into the kitchen, leaving us standing awkwardly in the living room. Less than a minute later they walked back into the room with shy, dopey grins on their faces and said they'd really enjoy it if we just sat back down on the loveseat and picked up where we left off.

We were floored, to say the least.

Not wanting to cross that magical (and often stupid, IMO) boundary between friends and lovers we said we'd need more data before making an informed decision on how best to proceed. So we all sat back down and they explained how they had turned into closet voyeurs in the last few months.

When we'd all first met a couple years before Mary and Joe had been married for a little under two years and Mark and I were engaged. Open folks that we are, they soon learned of our "loose morals," as Joe likes to teasingly call them. Not too long thereafter they had a long, serious talk about their sex life and their lives in general and decided that they were "monogamous in body, if not in spirit." They only wanted to sleep with each other but fantasy and role-playing would allow them to sleep with "anyone and everyone."

For the next year or so they were "virtual sluts". Mary laughed about the month she tried to play all the roles from that '80s song, "SEX" by Berlin, without telling Joe what her inspiration was. In Joe's words: "it was a hell of a lot of fun but got a little strange when she started into the second refrain." (I'm a boy... I'm your mother...)

As in any strong relationship, they continued to communicate, making sure they were both still happy with how things were going. Happily they were both ecstatic and couldn't imagine anything that could possibly improve or fire up their sex life any more. Then Mary went to a bachelorette party.

Hoping to imitate the bachelor party that was taking place that same night, the organizers hired a male stripper and rented a couple of pornos. The first video was a typical bad hardcore sex flick - no plot, poor production values, lame sex scenes, and to top it off "the girls were all silicone bimbos and the only guy was fat and ugly!" But the second one really fired up Mary's imagination.

It was a well-made softcore movie called "The Chambermaid" or something like that. The plot revolved around a maid at a small, luxurious hotel who pleasured herself while watching the guests through the keyholes in the antique doors. Mary said, "it was beautiful and so erotic. In the first scene a young honeymooning couple makes slow, gentle love in the moonlight.

As the movie progresses the sex acts become more intense, more extreme, more kinky. The next afternoon the maid follows the young couple on a walk into a nearby forest and watches as they make fierce animal love on the rocky ground. In the last scene the maid kneels down by her favorite room - that of the honeymooning couple - and again peers through the keyhole. The young woman is naked on the bed, caressing herself. Suddenly the view goes dark, then the door opens and the young man practically trips over the maid as she sprawls in the doorway.

"The maid fears the worst but rather than report her to the hotel manager the man invites her to sit in a chair by the bed. There she can get a better view of the proceedings and not have to worry about someone discovering her crouching in the hallway. And that's how it ends - she just watches the couple engage in a couple more sexual acts but never joins in."

[Incidentally, if anyone knows the real name of this movie or knows of others like it please let me know. Mary doesn't feel comfortable asking the party hostess and we haven't been able to find it anywhere.]

Mary was so turned on she rushed home after the party, woke Joe up by sucking his cock erect, then fucked his brains out. Naturally, Joe decided fanning the flames of Mary's new-found passion was in his best interest so he tried incorporating an element of voyeurism into their fantasy play. He masturbated on the bed, pretending he didn't know she was there as Mary watched from the darkened hall outside their bedroom. They rented other pornos and tried to imagine they were watching actual people rather than just the TV.

It was during an enjoyable but not mind-blowing fantasy session that Joe first asked Mary if she would get off watching me and Mark in action. Just the thought apparently turned her crank enough to bring on her first orgasm of the evening. They spent the next couple of weeks trying to figure out a way to broach the subject and still didn't have a firm plan in mind when we got up to leave that night. Their quick kitchen discussion had gone something like "should we just come right out and ask them?" "I dunno, we don't want to freak them out." "Come on, it's Mark and Robin we're talking about. Even if they don't want to do it they'll probably go home and fantasize about it all night." "Ha, you're right. Fuck it, let's ask them to stay."

So they did, and we did.

Mark and I collapsed back onto the loveseat and were soon back in our compromising positions. I was slouched down so far my butt was almost off the edge of the cushion and my long skirt was bunched up above my knees. Mark caressed my bare legs (I was cursing myself for not wearing a garter and stockings that night) and slowly worked my skirt ever higher. Meanwhile I was trying to find his nipples through his shirt with my teeth. Every time I'd try to unbutton the shirt Mark would slap my hands away and say "not so fast you horny slut," which made Joe and Mary laugh out loud.

Getting frustrated with that approach I soon started playing with my own nipples and unbuttoning my own blouse instead. Mark didn't seem to have a problem with that action and, since I wasn't wearing a bra, I was soon topless. Mark's roaming fingers had reached the edges of my pussy and I didn't want him to stop there so I kicked off my heels and tried to squirm down onto his fingers but Mark told me to put my shoes back on and dance for him.

One of our many favorite fantasies has me in the role of a topless dancer doing a table dance for a strange man. It sounded like a logical choice to perform before a live audience but I was a little hesitant. I knew my "dancing" turned Mark on but I'd never done it in front of anybody else and I was kind of nervous. Pretty funny, coming from somebody who will take off her clothes at the drop of a hat regardless of who's around!

But one glance at Joe and Mary and I knew laughing at me would be the farthest thing from their minds. They were sitting a not-quite-respectable distance apart on the sofa and were both groping themselves through their clothes. I'm sure if I'd looked their way for more than a split second they both would have frozen and turned beet red.

With renewed confidence I stood up and faced Mark, slowly sliding my hands up my thighs and under my skirt. As I caressed the smooth skin on my legs and ass I knew my friends were getting as good a show as Mark was and it was only going to get better! After doing the bump and grind with myself for a few minutes I slid out of my skirt and started rubbing my naked body against my fully clothed husband. I leaned over and pressed my breasts against his face, then put one leg up on the back of the loveseat and tried to do the splits right over his crotch.

Not actually being in a restrictive topless club, Mark was free to feel me up and I shuddered as his hand brushed my engorged clit. I turned around, stradled his legs and bent over, pushing my ass back into his face. Joe and Mary were still fully dressed, though somewhat more dishevelled, and I think I heard them both moan as I squeezed my dangling breasts and tugged on my own nipples.

I figured we were all ready for the next stage so I turned back around and knelt between Mark's legs. I undid his pants and pulled out his beautiful cock, then realized Joe and Mary couldn't see through my head. I moved to the side to give them a better view and started tonguing the head of Mark's cock while my hands ran up and down the shaft and massaged his balls.

Mark had a handful of my hair in one hand and was rubbing my back with the other. When I started taking him deeper and deeper into my throat he tugged at my ass and legs until I figured out what he wanted. I kicked my shoes back off, knelt sideways on the loveseat and put my face back down in his crotch. He lifted my legs up in the air and lifted one over his head so we were in a 69 position with him still pretty much sitting on the couch, though this time his ass was the one out near the edge of the cushion.

Acrobatic sex is a lot of fun, but it's also a lot of work. If you've ever tried to do push-ups with a tongue on your clit and two fingers in your ass you know what I'm talking about. Again I was facing Joe and Mary and this time when I looked up at them they had started shedding their clothes, but were still trying vainly to keep a bit of decorum. It was so cute! Mary's panties were hanging off of one foot and one hand was way up her dress, but the other was holding the hem of her dress down. And Joe finally had his cock out of his pants but had one leg up on the coffee table as if trying to hide it. But they were obviously enjoying the show so I wasn't about to stop then.

I hadn't cum yet, probably because I was concentrating more on putting on a good show than enjoying it myself, so I decided to get Mark to give me the one thing that *always* gets my attention - a spanking! I crossed my legs and squeezed Mark's head, giving his balls a nasty tug at the same time while balancing on one hand. He grunted and threw me off him like a rag doll - I'm probably lucky I didn't hit my head on the coffee table.

"Oh, I see your game" he growled, then grabbed my hair and dragged me across his lap. "Piece of cake" I thought to myself, putting up a bit of a stuggle, more for show than anything else. But soon my hands were pinned behind my back, my legs were trapped under one of Mark's powerful thighs and heavy blows were raining down all over my ass and thighs.

As always happens when I get a good spanking, I'm a bit hazy on the details but Mark was talking up a good one, calling me a cheap hussy and saying he was going to pass me around the room when he was done with me.

Instantly, I pictured myself in a nearly deserted bar hoping to score a few free drinks by flirting up a storm with the three young men who'd been shooting pool when I walked in. Now the dark-haired one was calling my bluff and demanding his due. His two friends held me bent over the pool table while he raped first my cunt, then my asshole. The two friends took their turn, then the bartender joined in. My fantasies really move fast when I'm getting spanked! Within probably 45 seconds of the first whack Mark layed on my butt I was clenching my thighs together in one hell of a powerful orgasm.

Of course, just because I was done didn't mean Mark was. He spanked me for close to ten minutes, stopping every once in a while to gently run his fingers across my back and tender ass and thighs, then down between my legs to my pussy and up to my asshole. My hair was hanging down over my face and looking through it, I could see Mary had finally given up on hiding her activities. She had her skirt bunched up around her waist and both legs up on the coffee table. One hand furiously rubbed her clit while two or three fingers from the other explored the depths of her pussy.

I came again as Mark slid two big fingers into my ass. I was bouncing all over his lap and he'd given up trying to hold me in one place. I looked over at Joe just in time to watch him cum. His thick jism shot out all over the coffee table and I really wanted to lick it up off the glass top but was afraid that might be too interactive for them. But seeing it really whetted my appetite and I knew there was only one other meal ticket in the room.

I crawled up in Mark's lap and sat down on his erect cock, shoving my tits in his face. He grabbed my asscheeks in both hands and lifted me up and down while licking and biting my nipples. Behind me, Mary's moans were getting louder and I was missing the action so I turned around so I could watch. She was licking the last of Joe's cum off his hand while he pinched her nipples through her dress with his other. His cock was still hard and I knew as soon as she came I'd get to watch them fuck.

That sent me over the edge yet again and my clenching vaginal muscles brought Mark off too. He can usually fuck for hours but spanking me always gets him close to the edge. I laid back against his chest and he gently massaged my breasts and stomach. His cock slowly started to soften in my dripping cunt but I knew it would be hard again by the time I was ready for more.

Mary came with a muffled scream, quickly clenching her legs together and shuddering so much she almost fell off the couch. In a flash Joe had her kneeling sideways on the sofa as he lifted her dress up over her head. She glanced our way briefly but her shyness was quickly forgotten as Joe bent her over and shoved his dick, still slippery with the results his first orgasm, into her beautiful bald pussy.

I'd seen Mary naked a couple of times when changing into swimsuits at the beach and stuff like that, but I'd never had a chance to really stare at her nude body. I didn't know she'd started shaving her pubic hair. I found out later she'd first done it (and put her hair in pigtails) for the aforementioned Berlin song. (... I'm a little girl ...) All dressed up with plaid skirt, white blouse and minimal makeup, she apparently looked all of 12 years old, except for those D-cup breasts of hers. If only she'd dress up that way for me...

So anyway, Mary has a great body and I was finally getting to check it out without worrying about freaking her out. She has very narrow hips and practically no waist, especially in light of her monster boobs. I feel fat and flat in comparison, even if Mark insists that I'm not. Her nipples are almost as big as mine and when Mark's roaming fingers found their way up to my mouth I sucked the tip of one between my lips and imagined I was tasting them. And when the thumb on Mark's other hand started lightly teasing my distended clit I fantasized it was Mary's tongue.

Joe was ramming into her hard and fast and she started begging him to "whack my ass... spank me like Mark spanked Robin... pretend I'm her." In my mind I was her, too, and I wanted to feel Joe's thick rod stretching not just my pussy, but my back door as well. As expected, Mark's cock had swelled back to full size and we crawled into position to mirror that of Joe and Mary.

He slipped it back into me and started pounding away at the same pace Joe was maintaining. Each time Joe would give Mary's ass a few swift swats Mark would do the same to mine. Looking over at my friends fucking just a few feet away was almost like looking in a mirror. But I also kept imagining that was Mark over there boning Mary and that Joe was the one filling me.

Mary and I were certainly on the same wavelength because the next words she squeezed out between the grunts and moans were "... my ass ... fuck my ass ... oh, Mark, do it hard!"

Joe pulled out of her pussy and slipped his dick into her butt in one long, shockingly quick thrust as Mark did the same to me. I was beyond the realm of normal orgasms and was simply riding wave after incredible wave of pleasure as they rolled from my feet up to my head and back. Within a minute or two Joe grunted in orgasm for the second time that night and pulled out of Mary's ass in time to shoot the last half of his load all over her ass cheeks, just like in a porno.

Mark slowed then but didn't pull out. Instead he continued to slide in and out with long, slow strokes. I could feel every ridge and vein in his cock as it slid slowly past my ravaged sphincter. I fell forward so my chest was hanging over the arm of the loveseat and dreamily watched Joe massage his cream into Mary's warm skin.

Mark's hands and fingers played softly across my back and through my hair for several minutes. When his hand tightened its grip in my hair and pulled my head back several inches I knew Mark was finally ready to cum. He slowly increased the speed of his thrusts but they were still incredibly long, threatening to poke through my belly before his balls finally slapped against my tender red ass. When he pushed in and didn't pull back out I clenched down on him and milked every last drop of his cum deep into my ass.

Polite applause jolted me back to the here and now (there and then?) Joe and Mary's clothes were all still in complete disarray but they sat primly side by side clapping as if they'd just watched an enjoyable performance at the theater. We all totally cracked up and it was a great way to ease the tension that may have arisen in that "well, we're done, now what" time.

As I rounded up the minimum articles of clothing required for our walk home Mary thanked us profusely and said we'd have to do it again sometime, if we were okay with the look-don't-touch aspect. Joe said it was pretty obvious both Mark and I would love to jump his wife's bones. I feigned innocence but Mary laughed, saying the lust in my eyes was obvious even when I wasn't imagining her husband's penis fucking my butt. We laughed again and assured them it was tons of fun just watching and being watched.

Joe and Mary moved to the other side of town a few months later and we haven't been able to get together as often as we'd like to but we still have some wild times every now and then. My favorite was the night Mark brought home an old high school buddy. I thought it was just an impromptu threesome but once we were all naked in the bedroom Mark told me he'd set the whole thing up weeks in advance and that Joe and Mary were watching the whole thing from the backyard! Talk about some mindblowing orgasms!

RobinX
RobinX
3 Followers