Private Tanner

Story Info
Private Tanner finds himself in a sticky situation.
1k words
3.81
23.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay Gabby I promise I won't jack off for 6 months," Tanner said regretting is words as soon as the left his mouth.

Tanner was a young 18 year old, with brown hair and a nice build. Tanner and Gabby had started dating almost 6 Months ago and Tanner was getting tired of waiting for sex. Gabby agreed to have sex with Tanner if he could go six months without jacking off.

Tanner was entering month 3 when he went to his first summer training camp for the national guard. When he arrived to the camp he was put into a room with another officer. He was asked to undress. Tanner made his way down to his camo briefs and stood at attention. The officer stood looking at him until Tanner finally slid the tight underwear off his body. The officer conducted a cavity search making Tanner shudder. When the officer returned to the front he noticed Tanner's rock hard d*ck.

"You better keep that hidden around here bud, might get you into some trouble," the guard said handing Tanner his army issued clothing.

Tanner slid on the army issued white briefs with his name on the waistband and the rest of his uniform. He walks out of the room and joined the rest of the camp. After the days exercise he went back to the cabin to change for the game of flag football the camp was going to play. He took off all of his clothes and replaced them with a tight jock strap, a pair of loose athletic shorts, and an army t-shirt that was a little too short. Tanner pulled the shirt down and ran out of the cabin.

The game was going great when one guy on Tanner's team slapped his a$s causing Tanner's d*ck to shoot straight up. Tanner ran off toward the bathroom after failing to conceal it. As Tanner opened the door to the bathroom another man pushed out causing to door to press up against Tanner's crouch. Tanner groaned and let out a large moan as he emptied 3 months worth of semen into his shorts. Due to him wearing the mesh jock strap the cum did not stay in his pants. Instead the shot from his pants and onto the shoes of a very large man.

The man did not seem to please as he looked from his shoes to Tanner's face. The man had to be at least 6'4 and 250 pounds. He was built and his arms were about the size of Tanner's head. Tanner started to apologize when the man grabbed his shoulders and yanked him into the bathroom.

The man pulled Tanner into a stall. He lifted Tanner into the air by the waistband of his jock strap, latching it onto the hook on the door. Tanner squirmed around trying to free himself, but there was no use.

The man started to talk, "My name is Kurt and I think you owe me a little compensation for my shoes bro."

Tanner began to stutter out, "I'm sorry man I will pay for some new shoes. Whatever you want."

"Oh I don't want new shoes man I'm thinking something a little more personal. What's your name?" Kurt boomed.

"My names Tanner," Tanner whispered.

"Well Tanner I think it's about time we start our fun," Kurt laughed.

Kurt yanked Tanner's pants to the floor exposing Tanner's wet jock strap pressed firmly against his crouch. Next kurt removed Tanner's shirt leaving Tanner in just his jock strap. Kurt picked tanner up off the hook and carried him fireman style out of the stall. He laid Tanner across the changing station tying his hands in and leaving his a$s hanging in the air. Tanner squirmed a little until his eyes focused on Kurt.

Kurt's crouch was perfectly at eye level as he reached for his zipper. Kurt's pants hit the floor leaving him in just his tight red briefs. Kurt pressed his crouch into Tanner's face, making his d*ck grow with each hump. Kurt reached into his briefs and withdrew his rock hard c*ck. He pressed it against Tanner's lips waiting for Tanner to open his mouth.

Tanner refused to open his mouth, so Kurt plugged Tanner's nose blocking air supply. Tanner soon gasped for air, and Kurt shoved his 12 inch d*ck into Tanner's mouth. Tanner gagged on the taste of precum and choked as Kurt's d*ck went dealer down his throat. Tanner sighed of relief as Kurt withdrew from Tanner's throat and backed up.

"Oh you think were done private," Kurt started slapping his d*ck across Tanner's cheek, "wet just getting started my friend."

Kurt ventured behind Tanner and took stance at his tight bubble butt. Tanner began to shake as Kurt grabbed hold of his jock strap and placed his d*ck in between Tanner's butt cheeks. Tanner could feel Kurt's presence at his hole and began to scream as Kurt slowly entered Tanner. Kurt began to violently pound Tanner's a$s, when Tanner started to moan. Each time Kurt humpped Tanner, Tanner's c*ck was pressed against the changing table making his boner grow and grow until he began to moan. Tanner let out a large moan and came all over the floor. Even hitting Kurt's shoes again.

"Damn private, you must like this. I'll have to share you with the rest of the camp," Kurt chucked, still violently pounding Tanner.

Kurt began to moan and soon left a load in Tanner's a$s. Kurt untied Tanner and threw him over his shoulder. He walked Tanner out into the middle of camp. He hooked the waistband of Tanner's jock strap onto the flag pole and lifted Tanner up until his toes just barely scraped the ground. He left a sign beside Tanner saying please f*ck my a$s. Tanner began to scream as Kurt left. Kurt quickly turned around dropped his pants and slid his underwear off. He replaced his pants and began to wipe the cum off his shoes with the underwear.

Kurt looked at Tanner and said, "Thanks man I almost forgot." Kurt proceeded by placing the soiled underwear in Tanner's mouth.

Kurt walked away as the other national guard members began to take notice. Tanner was relentlessly pounded until the end of camp the next week, each time he was f*cked he left a load of cum in his jock strap.

Tanner's hopes of having sex finally came true.