Priya Julia Tells Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had of course peeped on me extensively, some might say excessively, growing up in the same house and when he was home from college. For most of it I was innocent and unaware, but as I described before near the end I was hyper aware he was doing it, but did not want to deal with confronting him. I figured it was harmless.

I knew he was familiar with women. He is amazingly handsome, plus exotic being Indian, and he had laid many a college girl, that was sure. He even told me about many of his girlfriends. Why he needed to see me naked too, I didn't know. Maybe he wanted to see what a naked Indian girl looked like, as a dietary supplement to all the white bread he had at college?

I didn't know it was because I was a spitting image of my mother at my age (except for my blonde hair and blue eyes; but he wasn't looking at my hair and eyes; his eyes went elsewhere). My blonde hair was straight and even though it was a bright yellow color, it still had that wonderful silken sheen of an Indian woman's hair.

Returning to my brother's visit and his blind date I had set up, alas my friend got sick with the flu the night before the date, so I went in her place, and my brother and I went out to dinner and dancing. Since it was a date, even though it was with my brother, I dressed in my date outfit, which was a low cut ankle length silk sari.

To keep the nice lines of the sari, I would typically not wear a bra. My boobs are a bit on the large side, but perhaps because I'm so young, I could get away without a bra with only minimal sagging. The sari would give peaks when it opened just a little at times, showing flashes of plenty of boob. Dates tend to like that, especially in college.

I also spent a fair amount of time before the date drawing an elaborate dot between my eyebrows. He knew this meant I was dressing just for him.

When a slow dance came, I was surprised when my brother pulled me up against him. I mentally shrugged and put my arms around his neck; that's typically how I slow-danced with boys anyway.

My boobs were crushed a bit against his chest. As we danced, I felt his cock slowly harden and grow, since it was pushed against my stomach. I looked at him (he is taller than I am of course) and I smiled sweetly. He smiled back and ground his cock against me a little.

This often happened when I danced with college men, and we often ended up later having sex. But this time it was my brother I was dancing with. So it really surprised me when at the end of the dance he took my head in his hands, gently turned my face up to look at his, and leaned over and kissed me on the mouth.

Responding naturally, having been trained by my father and his colleagues during my senior year of high school, I opened my mouth and let our tongues mingle. He put his hands on my ass and let them rest there. It was my father, our father, all over again.

During the next dance, right there in front of my classmates and my friends, my brother stuck his hands inside my sari and began to fondle my naked boobs. I was shocked by the liberty he was taking with my body, and in public to boot.

I whispered to him, "Krishna, what are you doing? We are in public and I'm your sister."

He said, "I know," and then carried on doing the same things.

When I did nothing more to protest, he escalated and pushed my sari slightly aside, exposing one of my boobs, nipple and all, not only to him but also to anyone who was looking in the room. I looked around nervously and saw quite a few men were enjoying the show. I knew a lot of them, too. I inexplicably began to get aroused, even very aroused.

I am one sick puppy, I thought to myself.

I asked Krishna to stop. He was embarrassing me in front of my friends. But I did nothing physical to protest, it was all language. Again he saw my lack of any serious reaction, such as slapping him, or just walking away. My only reactions were the change in my breathing and my half hearted protests. He next leaned forward and took my nipple in his mouth, and sucked and kissed my breast.

This of course was outrageous and unprecedented behavior on the dance floor of the cafeteria room of our dorm (which had been cleared of chairs and tables for the dance).

Thank God nobody knew he was also my brother doing this! I moaned softly while he suckled at my breast.

I knew the consequences of this would be that after he left to return to his own school, every boy around would be asking me out, wanting a piece of my ass. I was being outed as a major slut. Nuances of the difference between exhibitionism and promiscuity were lost on horny young college boys.

He stopped after a good suckle, and I was able to close my sari thank goodness, but then he slipped his hand inside it further down. He discovered not only was I braless, but I was also without panties. Again, this was to make the flow of the sari work, but also I loved the feel of the silk against my skin down there.

His fingers entered me as we danced together to the slow dance. I could not believe my own brother was fingering me, and again in public on the dance floor. I was shamed, humiliated, and highly aroused. My cunt got so wet, I was worried my sari would betray me and get wet down there too, since I had no panties to soak up my juices.

I was so exposed as a slut. I saw a future of a lot of meaningless sex with every boy I knew and probably some I did not yet know. My future looked bleak indeed.

After the dance he walked me back to my dorm room. My roommate was still out enjoying Saturday night. I figured probably she would be sleeping over at her boyfriend's room. Often when she did that, her boyfriend's roommate would give them privacy by coming over to my room.

He would come over and I would let him in of course so he could sleep in my roommate Sarah's bed. At some point during the night he perhaps would visit me in my bed, and nature would take its course. I enjoyed the casual and meaningless sex with him, but thought little of it. He kept it quiet, and I was grateful for that.

But now I had my brother with me. This was not cool. After my brother had undressed me and viewed my naked body, for the first time since we were little (not counting all his secret peeping), I saw that he was practically drooling over my body. He had a huge, throbbing erection. I explained that I was expecting Sarah's roommate to come. His reply surprised me.

My brother said, "I'm okay with us being surprised in the act, if you are."

I just looked at him. He was as fucked up as I was. Amazing. So I took him to the common room, which was deserted on a Saturday night. He walked there in his briefs, and I walked in my sari, naked underneath. Once there I dropped my sari and I got on all fours, and wiggled my ass at him. He took the hint, stuck a finger in and saw I was already soaking wet, and he plunged his cock right into me.

I was evil. Girls can be devious at times. I moaned loudly as he fucked me for the first time, doggie style, and as I committed incest with my brother. I knew some guys would hear the moans and come to see what was going on, and sure enough I was right. I'm usually right.

So a couple of guys saw this Indian guy fucking me. They of course had no idea he is my brother (he has dark hair and brown eyes, which is more normal of course. No blonde hair and blue eyes for him!). They just enjoyed the live sex show.

It was the flashes of their cell phone cameras that made my brother realize we were being watched, but again to my surprise he kept right on ravishing his sister, he could not get enough. Finally he blew his load deep inside me. The two voyeurs applauded. One of them asked me if I was up for sloppy seconds, but I gave a definitive NO and shot that idea down fast.

I led my brother back to my room, and the roommate of Sarah's boyfriend was already there, and as it turns out he was pretending to be asleep in her bed. His name is Troy. I took my brother to my bed, and he proceeded to fuck me in my ass as Troy slept. Again being evil, I moaned loudly again as he took me, and of course Troy "awoke," very surprised. Then he grinned at me.

As my brother was fucking my ass, Troy slipped underneath me and stuck his cock into my cunt. I had my first double penetration since that one time with the colleagues of my Dad. It was heavenly.

My brother, whose name is Krishna, was surprised. But to his credit, he handled it well. He looked at me quizzically, and I just smiled.

The next day Krishna and I had a long talk. I was surprised (and shocked, actually) to learn that our mother had abused Krishna for many more years than my father had used me for sex. No wonder we were so messed up! I look like my mother, except for my blonde hair and blue eyes, so I suspect that is why both my Dad and Krishna were so eager to bed me. And for me, I was probably reliving sex with Dad.

I knew I had to get help. As soon as Krishna left the next day, I asked for an emergency session with the school psychologist, and confessed the entire incident, and my new incestuous act, as well as the double penetration reminding me of Dad's colleagues.

The school psychologist tried to maintain a poker face, but he was overwhelmed by my entire story. I spent three hours telling it all to him, and he had to cancel two other appointments because he realized I was in serious trouble.

He suggested analysis and he recommended someone who could see me four times a week. He explained that he could arrange to get my school health insurance to pay, since my case was extreme. He assured me this guy (the psychotherapist) was great.

I had worn my sari to our session. At the end I stood and surprised my therapist, to put it mildly, by dropping my sari to the floor. I stood there perfectly still, showing him my naked body.

"I thought after all we've discussed, you might want to see the scene of the crimes," I told him.

"You have a beautiful body," he said, "but of course that is not the point. This is inappropriate behavior, and something you should discuss in analysis."

He did not even have an erection after seeing me. He was the first man I ever knew who did not want to use me for sex. I picked up my sari, put it on and closed it back up and then fell on the floor, crying in joy, which evolved into an unstoppable cry of self-pity. It seemed like I cried forever.

When I awoke, I was back at college, in my dorm bed, alone, and I felt good for the first time in ages. My roommate Sarah seemed to be maintaining a vigil over me.

"You tried to kill yourself," she said. Apparently my psychotherapist had arranged for teams of people to watch me, as a condition to let me return to college. Sarah explained the relay system of girl friends we had to watch me, to accompany me to class and the like, at least for a week. I was to continue my nascent analysis the next day.

She also showed me some bottles of pills and said I was medicated and was to stay that way for at least a week.

"Thank you Sarah. I am sorry to impose such a burden on all of you, especially you," I said.

"It's nothing," she replied. "We all love you. You're a wonderful person. Troy told me what he had done while your date was, uh, being intimate with you. He's a gorgeous man, by the way. Anyway, it's unforgiveable what Troy did, and he is despondent. He thinks it's all his fault, but maybe ultimately in some sense it's all my fault for sending him to sleep in my bed, even with you there!" Now Sarah looked as if she were about to cry.

I didn't know what to say. Not even where to begin. I looked at Sarah trying to figure out what to say.

Before I could speak Sarah continued, "We are all thrilled you are fine now. They pumped your stomach, so I'm told to tell you that will explain a bad taste in your mouth."

I managed to say, "Thank you, Sarah."

Sarah said, "And I have good news. Your father is coming to visit you. He will arrive tomorrow."

12