Priya's Rejection Tutorial

Story Info
How to lose that creepy stalker.
8.8k words
4.09
27.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slave31
slave31
5 Followers

Kavya sat down on a small bench placed on top of the college building's terrace. "This is a wonderful, warm place to sit and think. Come, join me," she tapped the seat next to hers.

"Wow, I've been in this college two years, never seen this spot before." Priya said. "So quiet and secluded."

"And warm," Kavya said. "Check out the view from here. You can see the college grounds fully."

Priya sat down on the bench and looked out to see the college's football field. "Nice! This is a good spot, indeed."

"Told you so," Kavya said, staring out into the football field. "And those are our classmates playing out there!"

"Yeah." Priya smiled. "And there's Rahul."

"What about him?"

"Oh, it's nothing. He's just, you know, a very close friend..."

"Like a boyfriend?" Kavya asked.

"How could you know? I never told anybody about us."

"I would know such things. I see the way he looks at you, and the way you look back at him." Kavya said. "Your eyes get all big, and your breath slows down and your head turns sideways like this," she said, leaning her head towards the left.

"You know body language or what?" Priya laughed.

"It's just called good observation." Kavya said.

"What about you? Don't tell me there isn't any mushy stuff going on with you..."

"Yeah there is someone," she blushed. "Rohan," she pointed to one of the players on the football field.

"Wow." Priya said. "He's a very nice guy."

"Yeah he is." Kavya said. "It was almost like love at first sight. You remember the debates we had during the first year?" Priya nodded. "I saw this guy with his beautiful chest, his strong manly voice and his charisma."

"I understand. I like him, too." Priya said. "Look at you, you're almost drooling right now."

"Yeah I know." Kavya said. "Love him, love him, love him."

"You both look like a wonderful couple, too." Priya said. Just then, there was a noise behind them. A classmate named Manoj had tripped on the terrace's door, and tumbled to the floor with his heavy bag. The girls watched him in complete silence as he recovered from the fall, smiled at Kavya, giggled and walked out of the terrace. "What just happened?"

"Oh, he's a bit of a stalker." Kavya said.

"He was your boyfriend or something?" Priya asked.

"No. No way. Yuck, how's that even possible? You've seen how he walks? It's like he's walking on the moon or something." Kavya said.

"So why's he stalking you?"

"For two years he just kept staring at me and said nothing. Then last week he tried to ask me out and I said 'no'. We've been bumping into each other since. It's been so awkward."

"You just said 'no'?"

"I said that I'm not interested in him."

"Oh dearie." Priya shook her head. "That's never enough with these losers."

"What should I do, Priya?"

"Just wait right here," Priya said, jumping off the bench and sprinting out of the terrace behind Manoj. "Hey, Manoj! Wait for me."

Manoj was one flight of stairs below. "Yes?"

"Kavya wants you to come upstairs." Priya stated.

"She does?" Manoj asked, turning around and climbing up and giggling like an enthused monkey.

"Of course she does." Priya said, guiding him to go towards the girl.

Manoj got onto the terrace and cautiously walked towards Kavya. He pointed to her and then to himself. "She said you wanted to see me?"

"I guess so," Kavya shrugged.

Manoj made his way towards the bench she was sitting on. "Hey, that seat is mine. Just stand in front of her," Priya said, showing him a spot before the pretty girl.

"What's happening?" Manoj asked, darting glances between the two pretty women.

"Well," Priya said, standing next to Manoj. "Why don't you start by asking Kavya exactly what you asked her a week back?"

Ask her out again!

"You mean?" Manoj swallowed. Priya nodded. "Kavya," Manoj said, getting down on his knees. "I'm in love with you, since the day I laid my eyes on you. Please go to dinner with me, so I can show you how much we both suit each other."

"Is that exactly what you said?" Priya asked.

Manoj shook his head. "Isn't she the one who's supposed to answer my question?"

"She will give you your answer, alright." Priya said. "But I want to make sure that you've got the words right."

"This was exactly what I said, Priya." Manoj said. "I wrote it down and practiced it before the mirror many times, so I could get it right when I ask her for real."

"Of course you wrote it down." Priya laughed. "Now, do you know that Kavya is in love with Rohan?"

"She is?" Manoj asked, his eyes turning left, then right.

"You knew it, didn't you?" Priya asked.

Manoj shook his head. "No way. I wouldn't ask her out if she wasn't single."

"Hey, you need to stop lying to us. Everyone knows about the two of them." Priya said. "And Kavya cannot stand dishonest men. Your only shot here is to be honest."

"Alright," Manoj said. "I knew about them and I was hoping I could still win her over."

"That's better." Priya said.

"What about your answer, Kavya? Please go out with me?" Manoj pleaded.

"Tell him exactly what you had told last week." Priya said.

"I'm not interested." Kavya said, pursing her lips.

"Hey, don't do that." Priya said. "You're looking embarrassed. Come on, you've got an awesome boyfriend who's keeping you happy. Say it with more force."

"I'm not interested in you." Kavya said, frowning at him and shaking her hands towards his face as if she were brushing him out of her life.

"Awesome." Priya said. "Now," she caught Manoj's hand and locked them behind his back using her tight grip. "He starts crying."

Manoj looked up to Kavya with tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry." Kavya said.

"Hey, you've got nothing to be sorry about." Priya said. "He wants to break you up with your perfect boyfriend and you are stopping him. Be firm with him."

"That's true," Kavya said, raising her head. "Manoj, I want you to get out of my life. I would never go out with you."

"Because you have a boyfriend, I understand." Manoj said.

"Yes." Kavya said.

"NO!" Priya screamed. "I've faced obsessive men like him before. It's very dangerous to say that you can't be with him solely because you aren't single."

"How is it dangerous?" Kavya asked.

"Okay, I'll tell you." Priya said, keeping Manoj trapped under her grip. "Once, a guy had asked me out in school and I said I'm with another guy. So the guy went and beat up my boyfriend."

"Seriously?" Kavya asked.

"Yes." Priya said. "You've communicated that the only reason he can't be with you is one boyfriend. So in his head, he only has to eliminate the boyfriend from the equation to be with you."

"You reckon Manoj is like that?" Kavya asked.

Manoj shook his head but Priya began before he could speak. "Kavya, I know these guys. Tell me, how long has he been staring at you?"

"Two years plus." Kavya said.

"That's just what he does when he sees you. Imagine what's going in his head the whole day. What would he dream about at night? Obsession builds up like that, you know." Priya said.

"That's true." Kavya said. She turned to him. "Hey, Manoj," Kavya said. Manoj looked up to her. "I will never ever go out with a loser like you. You suck!" she said. Tears flew out of Manoj's eyes as he twisted under Priya's shoulder lock. "Look at you crying away like a pathetic loser," Kavya said. "What makes you think a girl like me would ever be with a guy like you?"

Priya nodded and smiled. "That's sensational performance! Keep going, don't stop."

"In what universe do guys like you get girls like me?" Kavya asked, pointing to herself.

"Beautiful!" Priya laughed, gripping Manoj tighter and making him squirm at her feet. "That's right, loser. Kiss her sandals." Manoj opened his mouth and went for a kiss to Kavya's sandals. "That's what I thought. He's a perverted slave."

That's where you should be! Kiss her sandals

"You mean, the way he's enjoying my sandals?" Kavya laughed.

"Exactly." Priya said.

"Well if he's enjoying my sandals," Kavya raised her leg and kicked away Manoj's face. "I will never let him kiss them again in his life." She let her sandals drop to the floor and displayed her dirty feet to him. "You want to take a kick from these feet, loser?"

Manoj shook his head.

"Then that's exactly what you'll get." Kavya said, delivering a hard kick to the reject's face. "Take that, loser. And that," she said, winding back her leg and pushing it forth for a hard kick that almost broke the bridge of his nose. "LO-SER. LO-SER." Kavya said, kicking him once on the face as she spoke each syllable.

Take my kicks to your face!

Soon, Manoj's face was combination of red from bleeding, blue from the impact of her kicks and black from the sticky dust she'd transferred to his face. Priya let go of him, and he dropped to the floor, defeated and soul deprived. "How do you feel?" Priya asked.

"Awesome." Kavya said. "He deserved every bit of that."

"Yes he did," Priya said, smiling at the girl as she breathed heavily. "You feel like a big weight is off your shoulders?"

"I do, Priya. Thank you so much." Kavya said.

"Let me test you, then." Priya said, sitting next to Kavya. "What do you feel like doing to him now?"

"Grrrrrrr," Kavya gritted her teeth. "I want to pound his head to the floor and watch him bleed. I want to spit on him. Then I want to pee on his ugly face and make him drink it. Grrrrr.... his mere presence pisses me off."

"That's perfect." Priya said. "You have learned well, my child!" "How long do you think it'll take for this guy to get up?" Kavya said. "I can't wait to pound the life out of him."

"You will do that and much more, just wait." Priya said, waiting with folded hands for the reject to get up from Kavya's ruthless kicks to his face. Manoj began to stir, his head reeled from the sudden paucity of strength in his body. He slowly got up and looked at the two women sitting over him on the bench. "Are you awake, loser?" Priya asked.

"Yes," Manoj said, holding his head in his hands to see if the world could stop spinning that way.

"How do Kavya's sandals taste? You want some more?"

"Shut up." Manoj said. "You girls had no right putting me through that kind of violence. It's not a crime to fall in love with someone."

"It isn't a crime, that's for sure. But you kept staring at her and stalking her. You basically creeped her out of any possibility of ever liking you ." Priya said.

"That's crazy talk." Manoj said.

"Hey, who said you can talk now?" Priya asked. "Shut up and take off Kavya's sandals."

Manoj looked at the girl's black sandals and then to her frowning face. He hesitated for a few moments. Then he crawled forward and took off the sandals one by one.

Kavya smiled with Priya. "How come he is obeying you so easily?"

"I control people like him all day with my voice and my words. It's not hard to make him do anything you want." Priya said.

"Let me try that, then." Kavya sad. She rested the left leg on the right and showed the bottom of her dirty foot to the reject. "Hey, loser!"

Look how dirty!

Manoj kept his head down.

"Hey, you fuckin' bastard! Why didn't you respond to me just now?" Kavya asked.

"I didn't hear my name." Manoj said, looking up to her.

Kavya kicked his face hard with her dirty heels. "You are a loser. From now on, you're going to respond to the call of 'loser'. Is that understood?"

"Yes Kavya," Manoj said, wiping tears off his face.

"That's right. Now stop crying, you pathetic loser!" Kavya ordered. Manoj sniffled and rubbed off the tears in response. "That's better. You are nothing but an ugly, creepy reject. You're going to obey my every command. Starting with," she stretched her left foot forward, "taking my dirty feet in your hands."

Ask my feet out on a date!

"I will, Kavya." Manoj caught Kavya's dirty foot in his hands.

"Now ask me out again. But this time, you're talking to my feet." Kavya said.

"Kavya," Manoj began.

"Talk to my feet, loser!" Kavya reminded.

"Kavya's feet," Manoj said, looking up to the bottom of her foot. "I have been in love with you since the day I laid my eyes on you." Kavya laughed and Priya joined her with a high-five. "Please let me spend some time so you can see how much we suit each other," he said, looking straight to the dusty feet.

"He wants a date with my beautiful feet!" Kavya said, sharing a hearty laugh with Priya. She then wiggled her toes. "My gorgeous feet on a date with a loser like you? I just don't think it's ever going to work out. I mean, look at my beautiful, flexible toes. You will never be good enough to go on a date with these toes."

"Please, Kavya's feet." Manoj said.

"I will consider it if you kiss them." Kavya said.

"Oh, come on. They're so dirty," Manoj cried.

"Do you want a date with them or not?"

Manoj closed his eyes and moved his head close to the feet, smelling their rotten flavor into his nose. He opened his mouth, converged his lips and pecked one of the toes.

"Oh my God! He actually kissed my feet." Kavya said.

"Of course he did." Priya said. "Don't be fooled by the appearance. He's loving every moment of it."

"I'm done." Manoj said. "I kissed your feet."

Kavya caught her foot in her hand to check their bottoms. "There's still so much dust on this foot. What sort of a loser are you, anyway? Can't even clean my feet properly."

"You told me to just kiss them," Manoj said.

"Kiss them with your tongue. You know what a French kiss looks like, loser?" Kavya asked.

"Yes." Manoj swallowed.

"Yeah. That's exactly what I want you to do with my feet." Kavya said, wiggling her toes.

Manoj caught the foot in his hand and opened his mouth wide. He went forward and mouthed much of her dirty heel, and kissed it with some intensity, cleaning up the sticky dirt surface with his agile tongue. "Oh my God. It tickles," Kavya said.

"But it feels good?" Priya asked.

"Wonderful. We are putting this loser in his rightful place." Kavya said.

Manoj's tongue went up the arches of her feet, then to the two cheeks. He then sucked each of her toes. "That's right. Put it into your mouth like a lollipop." Kavya instructed. Manoj obeyed without question, and without the slightest hesitation. He was done in a few minutes; he stared at the foot as he sat back in place. Kavya checked her foot. "Hmmm, not such a bad job." She then stretched her right foot forward. "But now my other foot is all dirty. Do them now, loser."

Manoj obeyed swiftly, grabbing the feet and French kissing them with his tongue, cleaning up every speck of dust on them before placing them back on the ground. "Now, Kavya?"

Kavya checked the surface of both her feet. "You've genuinely cleaned them up with your disgusting tongue," she nodded. "Keep both my feet on your face and ask them out again."

Manoj picked up both her feet and placed them on his face, worshiping them like they were his Gods. "Please give me a chance with your feet."

"You want to be a boyfriend of my feet?" Kavya asked.

"Yes. Please, yes." Manoj cried.

"What do you say, Priya?" Kavya asked. "Is this loser good enough to be with my feet?"

"No way in hell." Priya shook her head.

Kavya kicked off Manoj's face. "You are rejected from that too. Not good enough for me, not good enough for my feet, either. That's how much of a loser you are!"

You'll never be good enough for these feet!

Manoj fell to the floor and began to cry uncontrollably. "What do you want me to do, Kavya? Say it and I'll do it."

"I will tell you what to do." Priya said. "Sit down on your hands and knees." Manoj sat as he was told. "Now turn around," Priya giggled.

"You're going to kick my ass, aren't you?" Manoj asked, turning around.

"That wasn't what I had in mind, but if you want it so badly." Priya placed her feet in position and gestured for Kavya to do the same. The girls kicked each of his butt cheeks as hard as they could, sending him crashing head first into the floor. "You can have it!" The girls clapped their hands and laughed.

If you want your ass kicked so badly!

Manoj rubbed his buttocks as he tried to recover from the hit. "Hey, loser. Get in position again." Kavya said. "Priya has something she wants you to do."

Manoj sat on his hands and knees again, and turned around. Priya stood up and walked over to his front. "Have you ever been to the ladies restroom, you disgusting pervert?"

"Never, Priya."

"Even while stalking this girl?"

"Not the ladies room, Priya. No." Manoj said.

"In that case," Priya pointed to his back, "Kavya will sit on your back. You are going to ride her to the ladies room"

"Wow," Kavya got up to sit on Manoj's back. "You're my four legged horsie. Take me to the ladies room, loser. Giddiyap!" She slapped the back of Manoj's head. "Move! Now!"

Manoj began to walk on his fours, guided by Priya. He made his way out of the terrace with Kavya sitting comfortably on his back. "What are you girls going to do to me in the ladies room?" he asked.

"A bunch of stuff," Priya said. "You need to be shown how inferior you are to a girl like Kavya. It's a crime for a loser like you to even ask out a girl like her. Heck, it's a crime for people like you to even imagine asking her out. We're going to make you sorry that you ever dared to do it."

Ride me to the restroom! Giddiyap!

"I'm sorry," Manoj said as he reached the stairs.

"You're just saying that because you have to ride me down these stairs." Kavya said. "Nothing doing, loser. Start going down, now!"

Manoj landed one hand on a step, the other hand on the next step and began to step down the stairs on all fours. "See how naturally you adapt to this job?" Kavya asked. "This is where you belong, this is what God sent you for. Now go down faster."

Ride me to the restroom! Giddiyap!

Manoj struggled with her weight on his back as he crawled down four flights of stairs on his tired hands and knees. They finally reached the ladies room. Priya went in first and came out a few seconds later. "The coast is clear. Bring him in." Kavya slapped Manoj's head, just outside the ladies' room. "Get inside, loser!" Manoj moved forward, pushed the door using his head and crawled inside with Kavya riding on his back. He rode the girl of his dreams into the restroom and stopped right in front of Priya. "Stop," she said, planted her feet on the ground and slowly raised herself off his back.

"Kneel down," Priya said, "and look at yourself in these mirrors."

Manoj knelt on the cold floor and looked at his bruised face in the mirrors and started to cry.

"How do you feel?" Priya asked.

"Ugly," Manoj said. "I took such a nasty beating from you, Kavya."

"Hey," Kavya shook her head, "you're making it sound like you did me a favor. You didn't."

"I most certainly didn't do it for myself." Manoj said.

"It nothing but just punishment for your crimes." Priya said, strangling the man's neck. "Look at yourself in the mirror. And look at Kavya. How can it even be possible for a creep like you to get a girl like that?"

"I'm not..."

Kavya slapped his cheek, shutting him up for good. "You're a creep. A loser. I'm going to punish you in any way I want, you just have to shut up and take it from me." She adjusted her hair behind her head. "Speaking of which, that slap felt really good. Show me your face again."

Manoj showed his cringed face to the girl. She took her hand back and brought it to his cheeks swiftly, delivering a nasty slap.

"That was beautiful!" Priya said. "Let me show you how to make it hurt even harder." She took Kavya's place and shouted down to the reject. "Hey, loser! Get up and take a slap from me!"

Manoj slowly sat himself up, his head shaking around with no idea of how he could possibly defend himself from the slaps. Priya brought all her fingers together tightly and showed her hand to Kavya. "Make your hand like a bat. Solid. No space between the fingers." She then took her hand behind her head and brought it over to his cheek, nearly blowing it apart on impact.

slave31
slave31
5 Followers