Priya's Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly John pulled her suit back over her ass cheeks and she felt him lazily apply oil on her legs. She turned to see what was wrong and saw Logan approaching. Her heart was beating fast.

"Hey dude," John spoke casually. "You weren't her to help so I applied some oil."

Logan smiled as he took the bottle from John and rubbing oil on the rest of Priya's leg. God she was horny from all the touching. When Logan finished her feet he bent forward and kissed Priya. Priya kissed him back passionately, but her eyes stayed open, looking at John.

The three friends enjoyed the rest of their beach day, then went back to the van to smoke a little more. Starving they ate some ribs at a casual spot they walked to from their parking spot. Afterwards, John insisted they go next door to the dive bar. He bought a round of beers and shots for them. It was a rowdy place, but after a round of drinks, John took Priya by the hand and got her on the dance floor. At first they were just dancing goofily, but John pulled her closer until their bodies were pushed up against each other. Feeling his hard cock poking against her, Priya had an impulse to whisper in his ear how much she wanted him, but she saw Logan approaching. Priya put her arms around her boyfriend with a mix of gratefulness and resentment. John continued to dance beside them, and soon he was behind Priya, sandwiching her between him and her boyfriend. Priya felt his cock between her ass cheeks and, lubricated by the wine and pot, started to grind her ass up and down against him, even while looking into her boyfriend's eyes. She did something she had never done before, reaching back and giving his cock a squeeze through his pants. As she suspected, it felt bigger than Logan's.

Priya had now fantasized about John many times, but for the first time she imagined they might actually have a threesome. She had never considered a threesome with anyone before but now it seemed possible and exciting. Logan had to see what her and John were doing and he seemed just fine with it. She imagined Logan fucking her from behind while she sucked John's hard cock.

Suddenly she was broken from her reverie and John pulled away, called Logan from the dance floor and took Priya by the hand. They went to the bar where he ordered another round of shots for them.

"I have some news I have to tell you both." he started. Both Priya and Logan leaned in, curious as they saw John looked very serious.

"I...got a job in Japan. They want me to start immediately." He paused and choked a little as he started again "I worked out to take my last exams from over there. I...leave tomorrow. I'm taking the van to the airport after I drop you both off."

Priya felt immediate sadness at the thought of losing John, but he insisted on a toast to their friendship. They had another round but the three of them had lost the energy of the night and were feeling the effects of all the drinks.

They walked back to the van in mostly silence, Priya's taking the arms of both her boyfriend and their best friend. When they got to the van they were all exhausted. They laid out the large sleeping bag flat across the van floor. With the big blanket they had it would make a comfortable enough bed for the night. Priya watched both boys strip down to their boxers, but she was no longer thinking of a threesome. When Priya took off her skirt and top she was showing just a little more than she had at the beach, but the boys whistled appreciatively anyway. Priya kissed both of them, but told John she would save a bigger kiss for the goodbye tomorrow.

As she lie between them Priya her arm on Logan's, but was very aware that John was inches away and wearing only his boxers. She felt sad that this unique and exciting dynamic would go away, then frustrated that she would never get to fuck John. She heard Logan's breathing fall into the heavy rhythym it did when he slept. She stroked his arm then puled it away softly, and without even thinking about it, started to finger herself. She imagined what it would be like to sneak on to the plane that John would take tomorrow, surprise him and have him fuck her in the bathroom. She started to breath a little faster, imagining being bent over the sink while he entered her.

Priya felt John's hand reach over gently and take her other hand. He squeezed it and she squeezed back. It felt like an electrical current between them. She stopped stroking, and smiled, at John, even though it was too dark for him to see. John released her hand as he moved it to her breast. He puled her bra down and started to play with her nipple. Priya quietly started to stroke herself again. John was stroking soft and quick, with the occasional squeeze and it felt so good. She imagined jumping on him and riding him hard, wondering what Logan would do if she actually did so. She felt the excitement well up in her as she knew she was going to cum and finally she did, stroking her clit fast and John continued to play with her nipple.

Priya was had a light layer of sweat on her. She had the presence of mind to listen for Lgan's breathing and was relieved to hear he was still asleep. She scooted her ass down a little, and John's hand fell to her side. She then took her little hand and lightly touched John's stomach with her fingers. She heard him moan a little and stopped in fear of Logan hearing but when he was quiet again she pushed her hand down his stomach and under his boxers, finding John's cock already hard for her. Priya was excited to feel it for the first time, but stroked it slowly, not wanting her boyfriend to wake up. She could feel John's body clench and knew he was trying hard not to make noise. Priya stroked his cock up and down in a steady rhythm, the way her first boyfriend had taught her to do. Her ex had taken a long time to cum, but she soon felt John's big cock pulsing and then felt his warm cum spurting out on to her hand and his body. She kept stroking, as she had been taught, until he was finished. She wiped her hand off a little on the bag, then tasted a little, curious.

They were both silent a moment. Priya listened for Logan's breathing, but her heart was beating fast and she wasn't sure if she could hear him sleeping. John moved towards her and whispered in her ear that he would miss her, giving her cheek a peck. Priya was sure she would never sleep but she did, not waking up until the van was hot and bright with the sun.

The three friends got up one by one to pee - the boys in the woods and Priya at the coffee shop nearby. When Priya looked John in the eyes for the first time that morning she saw a sad smile on his face and got on her tiptoes to kiss his lips. On the ride back Logan and John told stories from the camping trip they had taken in second year when they first met. Priya only half listened as she enjoyed her remaining time with the two of them. She held John's hand the entire trip.

When they got back to the street outside apartment, John got out to say goodbye and Logan gave him a bear hug, telling him to take it easy on those Japanese girls. Priya tried to hold back her tears as she hugged John, then he pulled her head away from him by her hair, and gave her a long, passionate french kiss. She felt his cock stir against her. Logan was two feet away, gathering up the sleeping bag.

As they watched the van pul away Priya knew she would never have a relationship anything like this again. And she didn't...at least not for a few months...

12