Prize Bull Ch. 02

Story Info
Dara tightens her control of her young farmhand.
8.2k words
4.68
81.2k
45

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Dara is a single mother of a college freshman working as a nurse and running a dairy farm that has been in the family for more than 100 years. She's hired a young man she met through her son to work on the farm. After being burned by a cheating husband, Dara has vowed never to be involved with any man who isn't submissive to her, and in the first part of "Prize Bull," she began the process of seducing her hired hand Travis, 18 years old, handsome, and it seems, somewhat naturally submissive. --Carlie Plum

*

Travis really was a natural with animals, I thought as he helped unload the new eight cows I had bought at auction and get them settled into their stalls. "Come on, let me show you how we tag their ears," I said, grabbing the tagging gun from a supply cabinet. Travis followed me into the first stall. "Now, it's important that you put it in the right place in the ear. Step in close so you can see what I'm doing." He moved in, but not as close as I wanted. "Stand right behind me, Travis. Close enough that you can put your arm over my shoulder and rest it on the cow's back." When he did, it brought him so close that his crotch rubbed against my back. I pretended not to notice as I held the cow's ear and explained exactly where the tag should go and why. We don't brand on my farm, so the tag was a necessary piece of equipment. We used tags with RFID technology, so when the cows were out to pasture, it was easy to track down any stragglers who didn't come back to the barn when it was time for milking. With only 16 cows as of that day, it wasn't a big deal, but when the farm was a capacity, it was a necessity. As I explained all this to Travis, my ass rubbed lightly across his cock, producing exactly the reaction I wanted. When we went to move to the next stall, his pants were pushed out in front of him by the arc of his penis. Delicious. The work pants I had had specially made for him made sure I could see his every reaction. He tried to hide it with his hands, but the more he tried to hide it, the more obvious it was. We went down the row of cows, tagging each one. After the first four, I let Travis do the tagging, making sure I stood close enough to observe so that my body pressed up against his. But still, I ignored his raging erection, even as it became obvious that the movement of his cock from side to side, with the pants' built-in boxers offering little support, was causing him to walk a bit stiff-legged.

I kept it up for four days, joining him in the barn for morning and evening chores, always finding a reason to be close enough to "innocently" touch him, brush against him, let him smell the slight scent of my body lotion. Twice a day, for four days, he worked through hours of chores with his erection jutting out in front of him. I never mentioned it, and after the first day, he stopped trying to hide it, although I would see him grimace and adjust himself from time to time. Through it all, I made sure to notice as he picked up new skills, praising him when he did something well and watching him grin from ear to ear. I wasn't quite sure what my next step would be. I had a few ideas, but I couldn't decide which would be best, but in the end, Travis made the decision for me. He had taken out a few tools, leaving them wherever he felt like it. Mistake 1: Travis knows my rule. It's a hoary old chestnut, but it works: a place for everything, and everything in its place. Mistake 2: This is not my first rodeo.

As a mother, I've caught my toddler trying to sneak into the bathroom with his plan to stuff the toilet full of t.p. and whatever until it overflows. I've caught my little boy trying to sneak toys I told him he couldn't take to school in his backpack. I've caught him taking what he thought were unnoticeable swigs out of bottles in the liquor cabinet and swiping cigars from his father's humidor. Since Travis is less sneaky at 18 than my Tim was as at eight, I figured out in a hurry what his gig was. He was trying to get me to paddle him. And oh, was I happy to oblige, but not in the way he expected.

"Travis," I said, standing suddenly in front of him, dressed to go to work at the doctor's office in my nurse's scrubs, almost no makeup, and my hair in a ponytail. "There are tools all over the place. You can't possibly be using three tools at once, and if you are, that's what the pockets in your pants are for. This may be a barn, but it's not a pigsty, and you can't treat it like one. Drop your trousers."

I unlocked the locked cabinet and pulled out the leather paddle. Travis was starting to take his shirt off, but I stopped him. "I have to be at work soon. Leave your shirt on. Let's get this consequence taken care of as quickly as possible, so I can go." All my tenderness of before was gone. It was up to me to show him who was in charge; that he wasn't going to manipulate me into doing what he wanted; he was going to do what I decreed. "Step into your office and put your hands on the desk. I can't believe I'm giving you a consequence for a rule you should have learned years ago."

"Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry, ma'am." Travis's eyes were filling with tears.

He put his hand down on the desk. "Spread your legs apart and stick your ass out. Ten swats and we're going to make this quick. I'll count it." There was no caressing this time, no whispered encouragements. Just the THWACK, THWACK, THWACK as I worked 10 strokes with the paddle from the top of his ass, down to the bottom, and up to the top again. I saw tears dropping on the desktop as a paddled him harder than I ever had. Then brusquely, I pulled a tube of salve from my scrub pockets and rubbed it quickly over his backside.

"Okay, we're done here," I said harshly. "We'll discuss what the future is going to look like when we meet after chores tonight." With that, I slammed out the door.

That afternoon, I made sure to run errands after work, making me late enough that Travis would be finished with his chores and would have to wait for me. "All finished?" I asked as I came into the barn. Travis nodded yes, but didn't speak as he twisted his hands together nervously. "Come on up to the house then, can you stay for dinner?"

"Yes, ma'am," his relief was clear as he replied. If he was being invited for dinner, he wasn't getting fired, I could see him calculating in his head.

When I opened the door, the smell of mushroom barley stew wafted out at us. I'd set it up in the crock pot that morning. With a loaf of bread and marinated cucumber salad, dinner was ready in minutes. I kept conversation light, asking general questions about how easily the cows had come in from the pasture and what the night's milk output had looked like. When we had finished and cleaned up, I got serious.

"Okay, Travis, let's talk about yesterday. But before I ask you anything, let me tell you there is a one-strike rule on lying. You tell me the truth to everything I ask. There are no second chances."

"Okay, Miss Dara, I understand."

"Did you leave those tools out yesterday on purpose or on accident?"

Travis hung his head. "On purpose."

"Why?"

Travis paused, his cheeks flushing red as he looked down at his lap. If only he knew how gorgeous he was at that moment, I would have been sunk. "I. . . I. . . I liked it when you touched me. After the consequence, I mean. And during too, I guess, when I was on your lap. It had been days since you had given me a consequence, so I figured I'd mess up on something that wouldn't really do any harm and then you'd . . . you'd touch me again like you did before."

He wasn't telling me anything I didn't already know, so I was ready with my answer, explaining that a farm could only have one boss, and if he was deciding when he got a consequence, he was the boss, not me. He promised not to do it again. "But I understand why you did what you did, Travis. I see how hard it is for you to control your erections, and I know it must be hard to work with your little guy sticking out like that," I said, disparagingly. But then I made my voice soft again and leaned over to stroke his face. "Would you like me to help you with that problem? It might be a little embarrassing at first, but I think it will really make things easier you." He nodded. "All right. I'll help you. But from now on, if you need something, you have to ask for it. I may not say yes, but you have to ask, not try to trick me like you did. Understand?" He nodded his head yes. "Come on then, let's go down to the barn." He looked puzzled but walked with me out the door. As we headed for the barn, I asked him if he knew much about cow breeding.

"Well, I know most cows are impregnated by artificial insemination nowadays."

"That's right, so the bull's sperm has to be collected first. Do you know how they do that?"

He explained it exactly, that they let a bull get close to a cow, then diverted it at the last minute, pushing an artificial vagina over the bull's shaft to collect the semen. For a moment he looked terrified, wondering if I was going to do that to him. If only the sweet baby knew that would be a lot quicker and less intrusive than what I had planned.

"But not all bulls will mount like that; we call them shy bulls. Now some farms use electrostimulation for that, where they shock the bull's genitals to make him produce semen." Travis looked as pale as if he might faint, imagining shocks being applied to him. "But I think that's inhumane," I continued as if I hadn't noticed. "There's a better method. The bull has to be sedated to allow it, but we've already determined you're smarter than a bull, right?"

"Right, Miss Dara."

"I'm going to show you how this is done right in the bull's pen, so you'll know what to do if you ever have a shy bull yourself. Just step into the pen and take off your things. You can hang them over the rail. I need to get some supplies from the cabinet."

"Yes, Miss Dara," he replied promptly, apparently relieved enough that there wouldn't be any electroshocks involved to comply right away. I unlocked the cabinet and pulled out a specimen jar, a tub of thick lubricant, a towel, and a package of wipes.

"I'm just going to wash my hands and get them clean and warm."

He was waiting when I got to the pen. I set everything down except for the towel on a small shelf that was mounted to the outside of the pen, then stepped in with him and spread the towel on the ground. "You followed instructions so nicely, Travis. I'm proud of you. Now step up on this towel. I don't want your feet to get cold while we do this." When he was on the towel, I reached through the pen's bars and grabbed the specimen cup, unscrewed the lid and handed him the cup. "Now you just hold this until I tell you."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I tell you, Travis, it's such a pleasure working with someone who knows how to follow instructions and who learns from what they've been told. I feel like I've made a good decision taking you on. Now spread your legs, wider than your shoulders, and grab your ankles." Travis hesitated. I could tell putting himself in such a vulnerable position was hard for him, so I waited for a moment until he wrestled down his fear. I hoped the memory of how pleasurable my touch could be was part of his decision, as well. I stood behind him and surveyed the view as I spread the lubricant on my finger, thinking that I would like him shaved. That would be good training in obedience, to let a woman with a razor between his legs. Then I stepped close and put one hand on his belly while I trailed the other one, wet with lubricant, up and down the crack of his exposed ass. One of my errands that day had been to get my nails trimmed short and filed smooth as could be so I wouldn't hurt him. "You feel my hand, Travis?" I asked, not waiting for an answer. "I'm going to push inside now, try to relax and it will be more comfortable." I squirted a bit more lubricant right on his anus then pushed into him. He grunted but didn't fight me. "Good boy. Stand up for me and put your hands on the rail for support. You may need it in a minute."

When he stood up, I wiggled my finger around a bit, pushing in and out slightly as I felt him relax. Then I pushed in and curved my finger, pushing against his prostate. He gasped. "That's the spot then," I said, my mouth close to his ear as I pressed my body up against his. I pushed in deeper, curling my finger as I brought my hand back, so it dragged across the prostate as I pulled out. In, out, in, out, in, out. Each time I could feel the muscles in his stomach tremble as I stimulated that wonderful spot. "Okay, I'm going to do all the work. All you have to do is put the specimen jar up to the end of your penis when you are about to come okay?" He nodded, and I saw him grasp the jar more tightly. With my free hand, I grabbed his cock and pumped it in time to my fingers moving in his ass. I wasn't watching the clock, of course, but it seemed like just over a minute of being stimulated from both ends before he began moaning, bringing the cup up to his cock as he did.

"Oh, Miss Dara, oh, oh, oh," he moaned as the thrust back and forth, then hard to the front as the jets of sperm shot out of him. I released his cock and grabbed the cup as his knees began to sag, still moving my finger in his ass as I pushed every bit of semen I could out of him.

"Hold onto the bars, hold on. That was just perfect." I set the specimen jar down and held him tight. "I've got you," I whispered, "I've got you."

When he recovered, I wiped the lubricant from between his cheeks and cleaned off his cock, causing him to jerk as the cold wipe washed over his still-sensitive head, then told him to put on his clothes and join me in his office when he was ready. By the time he got there, I had put away all the supplies and locked up the cabinet. Only the specimen jar sat out on his desk. Without any fanfare, I ordered him to give me his iPhone. I explained to him that as part of the confidentiality agreement he had signed in his contract, I expected his iPhone to be locked at all times if it wasn't in use. We set up a password, then locked and unlocked it. I scrolled down the apps until I found the one I wanted. I had uploaded it earlier that week. It was called Prize Bull, and I'd had it customized just for this moment, using a contractor I hired over the internet. "Now this application has its own password, separate from the phone's password. I put it on here for when we get a bull, but at the moment, since you are the only male on this farm, we're going to use it for you." It was really just a variation of basic data-tracking application; it captured the date and time automatically, with a few selection buttons and a text field. "You'll click the M for masturbating, S for stimulation, which is what we just did, or V for vaginal. You'll need to approximate the time it took here in the text field and any other details that might be pertinent, like how much you came. Just look at the side of the specimen jar for that. I want you to enter the data every time you have an orgasm. That will be good training for when you are managing a stud bull, but it will also be good to see how many orgasms you need to have a day to keep your erections under control. You won't learn a thing at college next year if you are sitting there with a hard-on in every class."

"I won't, I mean, I don't want, I mean . . .," Travis stammered out, before he said, "yes, ma'am," and took the phone to enter the information. I wondered what he had wanted to say. I doubted he would defy me outright at this point, but I would have to wait and see.

"Be here at 7 a.m. tomorrow. What I did just now is sort of like milking a cow, but different of course. Rubbing inside helps clears out the liquid that builds up inside you so don't get excited so easily and you can concentrate better. We'll start by clearing you out twice a day to see if that is enough, once in the morning and once at night."

He was still blushing, but smiling, as I kissed him on the cheek and grabbed the specimen jar on my way out the door. "Lock up the barn, Travis. I'll see you in the morning."

Travis was already in the barn working when I came down the next morning, dressed in my scrubs and ready for another day at the doctor's office. I noticed with delight that his thin uniform pants were tented out over his already erect cock. The money I had invested in having the special pants made, with their lightweight fabric and built-in liners, had more than been paid back from the pleasure I had gotten from watching both Travis's inability to not have an erection around me, as well as by the fact that the pants' design made his erections impossible to hide. "Little boys and their penises!" I said to him by way of greeting, shaking my head at him. "Come on then, Travis, let's get your little penis taken care of so you can get your work done. I'll meet you in the pen." He blushed red and looked at the ground.

Travis went to the pen and stripped down, hanging his clothes over a bar while I fetched the supplies from the locked cabinet. He had already spread out the towel and was waiting for me. "What a good boy you are, Travis. Now, let's take care of this little problem so we can get back to work. Put your hands on the bar in front of you and spread your legs." I began differently than last night, stroking his cock with one hand as I lightly caressed his butt cheeks. "Did you masturbate last night, Travis?" I asked, giving him a smack on the backside for emphasis.

"Not last night ma'am, but this morning before I came to work. I put it in the iPhone app, just like you showed me."

"What a good boy," I said, delighted with his deepening submission. "Before we go any further, let's get you all cleaned up. Little boys aren't always as good about cleaning their penises as they should be." With that, I pulled out two wipes and pushed the skin of his circumcised cock back as far as I could, stretching it tight. "Let's wipe you all clean, okay?" I wiped forcefully around the rim of his cockhead. Travis winced but bit his lip to hold back any sound. I went back to stroking him, replacing pain with pleasure, but only for a moment. I quickly spread a wipe over my hand and placed it flat against the head of his cock and rubbed the whole head forcefully, making circles across the flat surface. He gasped and tried to pull back, but I had him firmly in hand, so he couldn't go far. "There, there now. We have to get you all clean. Speaking of which, remind me to talk to you about scheduling your annual physical." I released him and grabbed the tube of lubricant and began spreading it on my finger and then on his anus.

"Okay, Miss," he began, before my sudden intrusion into his backside interrupted his train of thought and forced a groan from his lips. I continued to stroke his as my finger searched for and found his prostate, setting up a rhythm that combined pressing on the sensitive gland with my finger and dragging across it as I slid in and out. I leaned into Travis, spreading my legs and pushing my crotch against his hard, muscled leg. Through my scrub pants and underwear, he couldn't feel how wet I was, and his head was thrown back now as he gulped for air and moaned at the sensations assaulting his body. I was riding his leg to my own orgasm. I kept my face steeled and impassive as it washed over me, not talking so as not to give myself away and moment later, Travis climbed the same peak, thrusting his ass back hard against my finger as he grunted, "Oh, Miss Dara, uhn, oh, almost, uhn..."

"Remember the cup," I had composed myself enough to say, and he brought the specimen cup up over the tip of his cock in time to catch the jets of semen as they shot from him. I was all business this morning, quickly taking the cup and setting it on the shelf before I cleaned up the lube between his cheeks and wiped down his cock with more wipes. "Don't forget to log all the data before you wash out the cup. You can leave it on your desk until I get home and put it away." I wanted him to look at that cup each time he entered his office, to be reminded of what he let me do to him, how much control he let me have over his body. He was still recovering, his head leaning against his forearm as he rested against the bars of the bull's pen when I finished washing my hands and left for work.