Prize Bull Ch. 04

Story Info
Dara & Travis get back in the saddle with a new ground rule.
5.3k words
4.71
39.6k
23

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Dara is a single mother of a college freshman working as a nurse and running a dairy farm that has been in the family for more than 100 years. After being burned by a cheating husband, Dara has vowed never to be involved with any man who isn't submissive to her, and in the first three parts of "Prize Bull," she has been seducing Travis, almost 19 years old, handsome, and naturally submissive. The two had grown closer, but in Chapter Three, a session with the riding crop went farther than intended, and Dara vowed to discontinue the relationship.

--Carlie Plum

*

It had been an accident. For the first time, I had allowed Travis to pleasure me orally, showing him he was doing what I wanted with a flick of the leather riding crop against his naked ass. And he had done so wonderfully that in the end I had been smacking him almost continuously as I climbed to my own orgasm, leaving him with a backside that was covered in welts and blood blisters under the skin. When I had first started paddling him, many months before, he had said he would tell me if it ever became too much, but too much came and went without him uttering a word. I couldn't see any other choice but to go back to simply being his boss. After treating him with some salve and Motrin I sent him home. Before he came in for work the next morning, I was out of the house, leaving him a note on his desk in his office in the barn and a tube of a cream I had searched for after he left. I had had it made up for my son Tim at the local compounding pharmacy after a particularly bad sports injury. With a topical analgesic, an antibiotic, and a steroid cream combined, I hoped it would ease some of his discomfort while it sped his healing. I instructed him to use the cream twice a day until he was totally healed. I thought back to the games I had played with him before, making him bend over and let me check him after each time I paddled him, showing my dominance by making him strip for me and let me rub salve on him when all he had was a slightly reddened bottom. I had been playing with fire the whole time, and now Travis had gotten burned.

I managed to avoid him for days. The dairy barn, where so many of our interludes had happened, was off limits as long as he was there. I checked on the cows after he left, tracking their progress through the software we used to monitor milk production and other vital statistics. I watched from the window as Travis got in and out of his truck, seeing that he was healing as he moved more easily with each day. He was still wearing the uniform pants I had had made especially for him. Made of a special material I had found searching online, they were lightweight. The winter version he was wearing now was designed to lock in heat despite how thin the material was. They had built-in linings where boxers would normally go: light, soft Polarfleece in the winter version, which I knew would be soothing against his injuries. For days, I either texted him instructions or left notes on his desk. I scheduled my comings and goings to my job off the farm and errands so we wouldn't meet in person, even though the barn and farmhouse were so close together.

Just when we had settled in to the new normal for what had always been an unusual relationship--not too many bosses paddle their employees naked bottoms for work infractions, and not too many employees come all over the floor from the experience, or beg their boss to finger their ass until they come--Travis caught me by surprise. It was almost the end of January, and the road to the farm was slick with snow as I drove up after staying late at work and then running errands to give Travis time to finish his chores. There was only one light on in the barn--the one we left on all night--and no sign of Travis' truck as I passed by, driving up the hill and parking by the farmhouse. Travis was waiting on the porch swing in the cold, his hand stuck deep in his pockets, a knit cap pulled low over his ears and a scarf around his neck. He stood up as I stepped onto the porch, but didn't say anything. "Go home, Travis," I said as I fumbled for the door key. "It's freezing out."

"Please look at me, Miss Dara."

I continued to flip through my keys, "I've known you since you were in the third grade with my son Tim," I told him. "I know what you look like," I continued, without turning my head.

"Look at me, Miss Dara," he pleaded, his voice cracking. I looked, saw the tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Come inside before we both freeze to death, then," I said, finally finding the right key and pushing the door to the farmhouse open. Once we were inside, I asked, "Okay, so what am I looking at?"

"Miss Dara, I'm six feet tall. I'm at least eight inches taller than you and I would bet I outweigh you by at least 80 pounds." Since I'm 5'3" and 105 lbs., he was probably right. "If I had wanted to stop you the other night, don't you think I could have? Do you really think what happened wasn't my choice?"

I was at a loss for words, but Travis continued. "You push me, Miss Dara, it's true. But you push me the way I want to go." Travis stopped for a moment, searching for the words, then went on. "I looked online some, trying to understand things, about me and you, I mean. And I realized I messed up. I should have said something the other night. The sites I looked at, they called it a safe word. A word that I should say if the pain is too much or if you push me too far. Please give me another chance, Miss Dara. You can give me a safe word and I promise I'll say it if I need to."

I looked at him, thinking. It was awkward to have to avoid my own employee, and the truth was, I missed him. I had started out with a vague sort of plan in my head, and somehow it had morphed into a, I don't know what. A relationship? A bond? Whatever it was, it filled a need in me that had never been filled before, a need I hadn't even known I had.

"You looked at these sites on the iPhone?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Are they still in the history or did you clear it?"

"They're still there," he answered.

"Leave the phone here. I'll think about it." I opened the front door, signaling that the conversation was over.

After Travis left, I clicked though the pages he'd viewed, reading about dominant/submissive relationships. The safe word thing made sense, especially the part about the submissive having the responsibility to set limits. I realized that was what had freaked me out. As much as I loved being in control of Travis, I wasn't a mind reader, and he had to take responsibility for his own safety. I realized that I really wasn't a mind reader when I looked at the shopping pages Travis had visited. The things he seemed most interested in opened up new possibilities I hadn't considered, and I found myself getting wet thinking about them, so wet in fact that I pulled out a credit card and placed an order for a few items that I thought we would both enjoy before I went upstairs and masturbated myself to multiple orgasms.

I waited a few days before I joined Travis in the barn during chores. I wanted to be sure that I hadn't gotten swept up in the excitement at looking at the pages he'd viewed, or at finding out there were other people like us. I had left the iPhone back on Travis's desk in his office in the barn, but I'd wiped my browsing history so he wouldn't know what I'd looked at or what plans I had. At first I thought I'd wait until the package came to talk to him again, but in the end, my horniness got the better of me. Add to that the fact that I knew he was waiting for me to make a decision--I did a remote check on the Prize Bull software that was on the iPhone I had given him for work, and I could see he hadn't entered anything. The software was designed to track semen output in breeding bulls, but I had it modified to track every time Travis had an orgasm, with him responsible for entering the data, so I knew he hadn't come in almost a week and a half. I couldn't wait any longer to see how much he would come for me. So, two days after we had our chat, I came home from work and went into the house to change out of my scrubs and into my usual skirt, top, and cowboy boots, with a sexy red teddy underneath. Travis was doing so well running things on the farm during the slow season, it was rare that I had to put on work pants any more.

My confidence in him was proven as I walked through the barn. Everything was in its place, the cows looked healthy and cared for, and all the equipment was clean. Even though I had expanded the herd since Travis started work, the place looked more put together than when I was trying to work full time and take care of chores with part-time help and me filling in before and after long day of work at the doctor's office in town. I walked through the barn, not saying a word, but I could feel Travis's eyes on me even when I wasn't looking at him. I ended my tour in his corner office, where the partitions blocked his view of me. I called out, "I'd like a short meeting when you're all finished with chores, Travis. But don't rush, I have plenty of paperwork to look over."

"Yes, ma'am."

When he came into his office, I was sitting on his desk, my legs crossed, as I flipped through the paperwork. I had pushed the chair back from the desk and had my feet resting on it.

"Good evening, Miss Dara," he said, as he walked in, his specially designed uniform pants doing nothing to hide the erection that was tenting the material straight out in front of him.

"Have a seat," I ordered, lifting my legs slightly then putting my feet on his lap once he sat down. I had kicked off my cowboy boots and had only thigh-high stockings on my feet as I began running the sole of one foot up and down his hard shaft. His eyes closed as the sensation of pleasure ran through his body.

"Did everything go okay today?" I asked, still stroking his cock with my foot. He nodded up and down, but still didn't open his eyes.

"Good." As I continued to rub him with my foot, I pulled my skirt up so the teddy was visible between my thighs. "Your safe word is red. Now lick me."

Travis's eyes flew open. Just as quickly, he took in the scene before him. As he had been instructed before his first time going down on me, he swiftly pulled off his shirt and began licking and kissing my thighs, working his way up between my legs, kissing and licking me through the thin lace of the teddy. He slid his hands up toward my waist and looked up at me perplexed as he realized he couldn't find a waistband to pull down.

"It's called a teddy. You unsnap it at the crotch. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes, ma'am," Travis breathed the words out.

"Then get to work." In a flash, he had the teddy open and was working his tongue up into me, moaning as his mouth filled with the flavor of my cunt, before he snaked his way up to my clit and teased it, circling it as it swelled with blood and hardened. I leaned forward and raked my fingernails across his back. "Good boy," I urged, making sure he understood that I would signal my pleasure that way, my nails making marks across his back. It would give me more control and do less damage than the riding crop had.

Travis had clearly learned from our first session together and I needed to correct him less than I had the first time as he circled my clit again and again. I suspected he had gone back and reread the book on female pleasure I had given him as well. He was reading my signals, steadily increasing the speed and pressure of his tongue against my clit as my fingers raked across his back, leaving small red lines as my body marched steadily closer to an orgasm. My clit grew engorged with blood as he licked around and over it, sucking it into his mouth and flicking the little button as he did, pushing me over the edge, my body going taut as the muscles clamped down rhythmically in my cunt. As soon as I could speak, I ordered him to stand up and face me.

"I want you to rub yourself, Travis, outside your pants, not inside." He stood up and obeyed. "Some women can come more than once in a session," I explained, "but it takes a deft touch and little more experience than you have." His eyes were glued to my crotch as I slid my finger in and out of my cunt, getting it slick with my juices before I began circling my clit lightly, explaining all the while what I was doing and what a second, third, fourth, or fifth orgasm required that was different than a first. He continued to rub himself as he watched, but slowly. I guessed he was waiting, holding himself back so that he didn't come before me. Then my second orgasm was building, more intense than the first. I could feel a tight buzzing circle inside my cunt as the muscles tightened, waiting for their release. I threw my head back and moaned, my legs wide as I circled my clit in tight, fast circles, the buzzing circle breaking apart as my second orgasm washed over me, radiating out from that tight little buzz in my clit, up my spine to my head and down to my toes. Vaguely, I was aware of Travis' moans as he came as well.

When I opened my eyes, he was still standing in the same spot, the front of his pants wet from having come in them. I stood up slowly and walked the few steps to him. Sliding my hand into the waistband of his pants, I coated my fingers with his spunk then slid them out again and licked them as Travis watched me, entranced. Without saying a word, I slid my fingers in again, and pulled them out, wet and sticky. But this time, I held my fingers up to his mouth. Travis' eyes widened, clearly understanding what I wanted him to do, but not wanting to do it. "Taste, Travis," I ordered. He shuddered, but complied, barely touching his tongue to my fingers. "That's not a taste," I said, my voice hard. "Open your mouth." He struggled for a moment, but did what I had had told him to do. I slid my fingers in, telling him as I did, "I want you to suck them clean. There's not a thing wrong with the way you taste." As he began sucking on my fingers, I pulled him close to me, pressing my body against. "There you go sweet boy. Now aren't things nicer when you do what I say?"

The items I had ordered after going through Travis' browsing history had arrived. There were a few things I was saving for his birthday in a few weeks, but some of them I wanted to put into use a bit sooner. I slid a few things into the upper right-hand drawer in Travis' desk in the barn, and then locked it so he wouldn't inadvertently spoil my surprise. We had slid back into a rhythm after the disaster of the first time he had gone down on me, when I had marked him so badly with the riding crop. I still teased him and stimulated him regularly, and I had him go down on me so often he was like my own personal ATM for orgasms. All I had to do was flash my panties at him, and in seconds he was on his knees between my legs, ready to service me for as long as I wanted. He had even, with some patient instruction, learned to give me multiple orgasms. When he went down on me at the house, I had him keep his shirt off afterward, for as long as he stayed, even we had dinner together afterward. In the near future, I planned to have him naked around me in the house, as a further sign of my dominance. We weren't there yet, but I guessed we would be soon. I hadn't felt ready to use the paddle or the crop him again, but I knew we both wanted it, so I doubted it would be very long. I just wanted to push him a little further in other areas while I regained my confidence that I could cause pain without injuring him more than slightly.

"Travis," I said as I walked into the barn that morning, "Allan Gower, our feed salesman, is coming by to look at our milk output and see if we need to make any feed adjustments for the cows. He'll be here around 4:30, so I'll come home early for the meeting. Make sure you finish up the chores in plenty of time."

"Okay, Miss Dara," Travis replied quickly. "I'll have everything cleaned up and organized when he gets here."

I made sure to get back from the doctor's office where I worked as a nurse about an hour before Allan was expected. I rushed up to my bedroom and stripped off my scrubs before I changed into work pants and a tight-fitting turtleneck. Allan gave me better deals on my feed when I flirted a little, so I chose something that showed off the outline of my breasts and pants that cupped the curve of my ass, then touched up my eye makeup and lipstick before I pulled on my boots and walked down to the barn. Travis took one look at me and his cock sprang to attention, a fact he couldn't hide in his uniform pants--they were designed with just that effect in mind. "Oh Travis," I laughed, shaking my head, "we better get you changed into some jeans. I'm used to seeing you walk around with your penis jutting out all the time, but I'm not sure Allan wants to see that. Come into your office," I told him, leading the way into the partitioned area in the corner of the barn that housed his new work desk, a chair, and a small sofa, as well as the cabinet where I locked up the paddle, crop, and other supplies.

"Go ahead and take off your pants and fold them up on the shelf," I instructed, as I slid the key into the desk drawer. When Travis had pulled off his boots and pants and was naked from the waist down, he reached for his boxers, but I stopped him. "Come over here first." From the drawer I pulled out a black silicone object, one of the anal plugs that Travis had viewed online while he was doing some research into dominant/submissive relationships. His eyes went wide, and he blushed bright red when I told him I had noticed he seemed to have some interest in those items based on his browsing history. Since I had access to his iPhone, I could see that he had gone back to look at them on a few other occasions since. The one I had in my hand was the smallest of three I had purchased. It was about the size of my middle finger, so I knew he would be able to take the girth, although I imagined the sensation would be a little different. It bulged out slightly at the middle and had a flanged base. "Bend over and put your hands on the desk and spread your legs," I told him as put the plug down and spread lube over one of my fingers. "Come on, we only have about 15 minutes before Allan gets here."

"You're going to . . . you're going to leave that in while he's here?" Travis choked out.

"Of course, silly. But he won't know." I thought for a moment Travis was going to use his safe word for the first time as he flushed crimson from the roots of his hair down to his neck, but he walked to me and put his hands on the desk, then spread his legs as I had ordered. I quickly slid my finger into his tight, warm asshole, working it in and out. "Let's just get you loosened up first," I said, as Travis breathed deep and relaxed. "Good, good." I withdrew my finger and lubed up the plug before working it slowly into his anus, his small hole stretching to take the girth and closing tight around it. I stood back and admired the flanged bottom nestled snugly between his firm ass cheeks. Reaching back into the drawer, I pulled out a pair of tight white briefs and held them out to Travis. "Put these on under your jeans. They'll keep your erection under control and also hold the plug in." By the time Allan arrived, I had washed my hands and Travis was dressed. The meeting proceeded as usual, sort of. I flirted a bit with Allan, but when he had his attention elsewhere, I ran my hands across Travis' ass, pushing on the base of the plug to force it slightly into him. Once or twice, I stepped in front of him and leaned against him quickly. Even through his jeans and the tight briefs, I could feel his erection hard against me.

After we had signed the contract for the next quarter and Allan had left, I asked Travis to stay for dinner. "Just go up to the bathroom upstairs, it's the second door on the left. Bring down a big towel and spread it on the floor in the living room. You'll find some wipes under the sink. Bring those down too while I put dinner in to warm," I told him as we entered the farmhouse. When we had finished our respective tasks, I ordered him to strip and kneel on the towel, his head on the floor. He looked so sexy in that position, the muscles in his arms and legs rippling, and that black base still nestled between his ass cheeks as his rock-hard cock pointed straight down at the floor. I knelt on the floor beside him and pushed on the plug, eliciting a moan. I reached around him and whispered in his ear, "Allan couldn't tell how hard you were from having your ass filled, but I could, you naughty boy. Let's see what you think of what I have planned next as well." With that, I began stroking his cock, slowly and lightly, not with enough speed or pressure to make him come. Switching my approach, I grasped the flange of the anal plug and pulled mostly, but not all the way, out of his ass before thrusting it back in. It was still nice and wet and it slipped in and out easily as Travis moaned deeply.

12