Pro-Training

Story Info
Cuckold / BDSM wannabe gets some professional training.
2.9k words
54.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains strong fetish elements including cuckold, watersports and humiliation (femdom). If that is not for you then thank you for your interest but probably best you read something else.

Ok. So it's 10:54am.

The Buchanan galleries shopping mall in Glasgow, on this brisk Tuesday morning in April, was not what you would call busy.

The barista was slowly making the second coffee into a proper cup (for sitting in customers) before plopping the blueberry muffin into a take-away bag. I tried to hide my shame when I asked for the coffees (I asked for 2, although I was on my own) to sit in and the muffin to go housed in its little brown bag.

I sat in a corner seat a respectable distance from anyone a decent person whilst I waited for my 11am companion and began reading my phone. I say reading the phone of course I wasn't I was only pretending while I watched for her arriving, and then She did.

"Is this for me?" She asked in her soft Scottish accent gesturing towards the spare coffee.

"If you'd like it to be," I answered with a confident smile.

"Iain," she asserted offering me her hand as She sat.

"Jane," I retorted indicating that we both had the right person as I shook her hand. It was soft and warm.

We chatted for a little while. To the rest of the world just 2 friends, possibly colleagues, grabbing a mid-morning coffee. Little did they know.

It was nice. It was easy. She seemed like a genuinely nice girl and we talked easily.

Her coffee was almost done when She stood up took the muffin bag and excused herself with an "I'll be back."

She turned and headed away. It was a magnificent sight watching her walk away. For the first time I was able to watch her properly. The soft bounce in her auburn hair. The tight skirt, that showed off her tight buttocks as she moved with a slight swagger, reached to the knee of her shapely golden legs. She was pure sex, but would she come back?

I waited. And waited. A good ten minutes must have passed. She wasn't coming back.

I was just about to leave when I saw Jane returning. She was walking over towards me only this time with an exaggerated swagger and a harden scowl on her face. "Sit back down," she barked and I complied. Taken aback by her change from the soft lady who left. She looked me straight in the eye "You sure you want to do this?" she asked. She did not shout but she did not whisper either.

Panicked just a little, this was really going to happen, I gulped hard as my stomach jumped. I was nervous because I knew exactly what was going to happen. "Yes. Please," I answered.

"Excellent!" She announced. She now slid the muffin bag in my direction. "I've returned your muffin, it's wet, and now you're going to eat it." She proceeded "be warned though - from now on in these are my rules not yours. You will do what you are told, when you are told. If you fail in some minor way you will be punished severely. Anything more than a minor fail we stop and you won't see me again. Are we clear?"

"Crystal," I replied.

I was aware one or 2 people had picked up their ears, not quite sure what they were hearing but potentially interesting.

"The correct reply is 'yes miss' that is how you will address me from now." She barked grabbing the top of the bag. "Now eat it all." and pushed the bag back towards me. I knew what was in here. I knew it was a blueberry muffin. I also knew where it had been, with whom, and why.

As I opened the bag I could feel the slightly warm air rise. Looking in I could see the once pristine muffin had been broken apart and was very moist. So moist there was a small puddle of piss oozing from the base. This nasty girl was training me to be her little pussy slave, her cuckold, her submissive and this was lesson 1 -- eat the piss soaked muffin, in public, now.

"Before you start," her voice interrupted my thought "I want the rest of my £150." I went into my wallet and obliged. "Now eat."

And I did. The first piece from the top. Fairly dry most of the piss had run off, pooling lower down. Fearing the bottom of the bag may fail and the contents end up on the floor I put it back down on the table and began to eat. Tearing off larger and larger portions each time. Each time getting lower down the muffin and with each mouthful getting wetter and wetter. Jane sat back and watched the show.

As we neared the bottom, each chunk now soaking, she offered some encouragement "that's a good boy," and "eat it all up," and I did. My initial fear and shame had passed and my little cock has solid. I was finished now and I sat back looking at her -- that radiant smile had returned. "Let's go." She said "I have plenty more of that waiting for you at home." And with that we left -- in a hurry.

It was a very short taxi ride back to her place. I was told to be silent and simply passed her the small jiffy bag from my inside pocket. When she sat her skirt rose up a little further. She parted her legs a little and the skirt rose higher still. She was giving me a silent show of her gorgeous legs and I was hooked.

I followed her into the apartment. As I closed the exterior door Jane stomped ahead. She pushed a door on her right hand side about 6 feet down on the right hand side "In there," she said as She continued down the passage "strip to boxers, on your knees, I'll be back."

As instructed I ducked into the room she had indicated. It was a bedroom but was more like a spare room. There was a single bed, rough sheets, and nasty net curtains over the windows. Still as instructed I stripped and got on my knees. I could hear her moving around. The kettle went on, the fridge door was opened, then closed, she was in the kitchen. She then came into the hall, but disappeared into another room. I couldn't hear what was happening in there.

When she did return it was not good. She stood silently in the doorway looking me over. Remaining on my knees I puffed out my chest and sucked in my stomach. I was not ready for the onslaught that was about to be unleashed.

"Seriously?" she begun "is that it?" peering as my shriveled little dick flopped against the cloth. "Fuck, it's tiny." It had shrunk and was looking, even by my low standards, pathetic. She walked over slowly, purposefully, and took my chin in her hand and pointed it upwards. My shamed expression meeting her stern eyes. "Open!" she instructed and I opened my mouth. She very deliberately and slowly produced a trail of spit which dripped into my mouth.

The pointy toes from her stilettos began flicking my sad cock and sack. The attention meant he quickly burst back in to life. She stepped back a little to examine the effect and then slapped me across the face. It wasn't hard but it was a shock. She pulled her hand back and brought it down again with more venom this time. Instinctively I raised my left hand to block the blow. This was a mistake.

"You wanker!" She yelled "You fucking little wanker. Don't you ever, EVER resist me." She composed herself "You have your safe word but you never deny me anything, understand?"

I nodded shamefully "yes miss."

"Good. Now follow me and remain on your knees," I did as she led me into the main bedroom -- much nicer. Over looking the main street it was nicely decorated, had a large double bed, and a soft wool carpet. She sat on the edge of the bed "Now clean my shoes while I think of your punishment." Her crossed leg raised higher and the high heel parted from her heel. I dropped onto all fours, took her right foot (and shoe) in my hand and began to slowly caress and lick both foot and shoe. I sucked on the heel and point of the hoes. Licked between her toes and gently nuzzled her instep. It was heaven.

When I had completed the right she gracefully changed legs and made it easy for me to start over on her left foot and shoe. By the time I was finished the second foot I was totally hard. She pulled her foot away.

"Ok, that wasn't too bad," She said "but you still need to be punished for earlier." I gazed up. I could see right up her short skirt. She parted her legs and I could see her sweet pussy. I wanted to stand up, push her back onto the bad and fuck her hard right then and there. "Turn around and put your face against the floor," She instructed. The sharp heel of her shoes now scratched it's way around my ass. "Open it for me."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Put your hands on each side off your ass and pull it apart!" In ever decreasing circles that heel moved nearer and nearer my tightening asshole. "Since it's your first time I'll give you one piece of advice - relax, it'll be easier," and with that she pressed her heel into my ass. It was cold and scratched as it went in. She pressed hard, pulled back and pressed in again only deeper. Each time she pushed in a little deeper. Because her heel was wider at the top each time she pushed further my hole opened more until it could go no further the sole of the shoe was stopped against my ass.

What had started as a punishment and had been sore I was now enjoying as she ass fucked me. She slipped out of her shoe and joined me on the floor. One hand clutched and yanked my cock whilst the other manipulated her shoe and returned to the ass fucking. Faster and harder I could feel my prostate getting pummeled.

"Please stop," I begged.

"Stop?, why the fuck you want me to stop? Don't you like getting ass fucked? you seem to be enjoying it?"

"Please, you must stop." I begged.

"Then tell me why?"

"Cause I'm gonnae cum if you don't."

She stopped. "Let me see," she asked. I sat up a little, the heel buried in my ass meant I could only come up a little. The glistening pre-cum on the tip off my cock was proof of what I said. "Ok, back down," and with that I felt her foot going back into the shoe as she settled back on the bed. It was a great feeling as the heel slid out I could feel the blood rushing to the area.

"Now for your punishment," My mind screamed out - what the fuck! -- surely that was my punishment. The only words that passed my lips were "yes miss."

"My shoe," she said "is dirty again -- clean it" as she stuck the heel directly in front of my mouth. It looked fairly clean bar a few little streaks but it smelt bad. Considering I had just been ass fucked it could have been so much worse. I took a deep breath and then the whole heel into my mouth and sucked and licked that heel until it gleamed liked the first day out of the box.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather that was a nice fat cock?" She asked.

"No miss."

"Are you sure?" She teased "Then why are you so hard?"

"I love this miss," I answered truthfully "I love it when you are mean to me, when you abuse me, when you make me do disgusting things, when you treat me like shit."

"Ok," she answered a little puzzled "but we need to do something about your 'leakage' (referring to my pre-cum I guessed) follow me" and I did directly into the bathroom.

"Face on the floor" was the instruction. She didn't say anything about my eyes which followed all the way up her magnificent legs as she bent over the little litter bin she was now rummaging through. The floor was tiled but warm.

She has standing over me with 3 used condoms in her hand. She inspected each one. All 3 were used and still contained their sticky contents. She threw 2 of them back into the little bin. The third she held by the tip over the toilet and used 2 fingers to squeeze the contents out before flushing away. She threw the empty rubber at my feet "put that on," she instructed.

As I was growing accustomed to my role as her slave I complied as best I could. It is not easy putting on a condom which has already been unrolled. It's contents slick but cold cause your dick to soften making the task even harder.

She came and knelt behind me. Her hand reached around and moved my hand away. Taking control of the condom, and my cock, she slid it down expertly and began to stroke gently. Firmly she massaged my cock with each up stroke before slamming each down stroke progressively harder.

"You're liking that I can tell," she purred in my ear "you like me jerking you off, your little dick all lubbed up with another guys cum. Some strangers juice coating your little cock and you just want to explode, don't you?"

"Yes mistress," and it was true I was desperate to cum. I had a serious hard-on for over an hour I desperately wanted the training to continue but I was so desperate to cum.

"You know I saw it?" she asked rather than stated.

"Saw what mistress?" I inquired.

"You know" She smiled looking me straight in the eye "the way you looked at them!"

"Looked at what mistress?"

"Sit on the floor," She said with a sigh. "Press your little cock to the floor, close your eyes and tilt your head back." I heard her rummage around. Her heels clacking on the tiles she exited the bathroom for a moment before returning. I heard the toilet seat being raised and her piss hitting the bowl -- how I wished I was under that golden stream!

It paused momentarily before starting again and trickling to its natural end.

"I know you want this" she stated "I have a jug of warm piss here just for you."

I waited for the catch.

"Maybe someday you will be worthy to drink directly. Maybe someday you will be sufficiently devoted to see my cunt up close, to smell it, to lick it, you'd like that?"

"Oh God, yes mistress." I exclaimed as my cock twitched she stomped down on it hard!

The sudden pain from my cock meant my mouth shot open to suck in air. As it did a rubber tip was dropped in. It tasted of piss and rubber. "Freeze," she commanded.

"I saw you gazing at this mornings 'contributions' from my gentlemen callers well now you have a mouthful." She was pressing my cock into the tile with a slight twist. It was sore but massively erotic at the same time.

"I am going to allow you to cum. I am going to bust your sack right here and I promise you are going to have the most intense orgasm of your life right here on this bathroom floor." She twisted harder then started rubbing my cock between the sole of her shoe and the hard floor beneath. "But first" She continued "You are going to suck on this condom."

And so I did. I sucked it. I curled my tongue around it and flicked the tip with my tongue. All the time she was slowly foot wanking me.

"Good" She purred "Now bite the tip."

I paused. I don't know why I was expecting it but to actually hear the words.

"Do it!" She commanded.

And with that I bit the end. Nothing. I bit again. Still nothing. They really do make these things well! I bit again and it burst showering my mouth with cold slimy cum.

"Hold it," She said "Don't gag. I want you to coat your mouth with cum spread it around every corner but don't swallow."

She was jerking me real hard now "Please." I begged.

"Very well" she replied "Swallow and you may cum" and I did. I swallowed hard and exploded with a release like I have never known before.

Jane giggled as she stepped off my aching little cock "You really are a dirty little fecker aren't you?"

"Guess I am," I chuckled back.

In case you were wondering I always engage in safe sex and I will only be with a lady who feels the same. The condoms were all supplied by me from previous events and frozen until required. What do you think was in the jiffy bag from the taxi?

Anyone wishing to discuss please quote jiffy in an email subject.

Hope you enjoyed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cuckold's Condom Surprise Husband's first time witha creampie.in Loving Wives
Sounds Peter meets a pro domme on the Los Angeles beach.in BDSM
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
How to Cuckold Your Husband Woman's guide to making a husband submit.in How To
More Stories