Probation Officer Ch. 02

Story Info
Probationer receives punishment from officer.
1.6k words
3.5
122k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: I strongly suggest reading Chapter 1 of this series to understand everything in this chapter.)

*

Will turned to the drawer he had found the lingerie in. He picked up a bright green lace thong. "I like green," he said out loud. He looked at Jessica, his slut, standing shyly with her tits exposed, hands to her side, grasping a vibrator. "Here's the plan. I'm going to the kitchen to get something. When I get back you're going to be wearing this thong, and nothing more. Understood?"

Jessica looked up and nodded her head slowly. Will left, saying no more, throwing the thong on the floor before her.

Jessica stood in her room alone. She was so embarrassed, but yet she was so turned on at the same time. She put the vibrator in her mouth for a brief moment remembering the mixture of emotions had felt. She stopped though, and decided it was best not to get Officer Anderson too upset at her. After laying the saliva covered vibrator on the bed she stripped herself of her tank top and cotton shorts. She had been glad she hadn't been asked to strip her cotton shorts before, because like her bra, she had failed to wear any panties around the house.

Before putting her neon green thong on, she felt urged to touch her smooth, eighteen year old, wet pussy. She had gotten bored being home alone earlier, so she had just waxed her tight, teen pussy. She stood playing her pussy for a few seconds, but realized that she didn't know when Will would come back. In her best interested, Jessica decided to slip the green thong on immediately. She loved how the tight material of the thong looked pressed against her pussy, she had purposely bought this one a size too small.

Will returned and found Jessica sitting at the edge of her bed. She looked up, confused at what he had brought back with him. He had brought back a large bowl made of transparent glass, along with a 24 pack of bottled water. Will understood the confusion, "This is all part of your punishment slut. I asked you, over and over, if you were enjoying yourself, and you just couldn't answer. Its not nice not to answer an officer."

Jessica gulped, afraid of what the punishment would be. "What... what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to be a good girl for the officer. I want you to listen well. Will you do that for me?"

She nodded her head slowly.

"You're going to drink as much of this water as you can. Just keep drinking and drinking. I know you need to quench your thirst from all this excitement. But, when you can't drink anymore, when you really have to take a piss from it all, you're going to come find me in the living room, watching TV, and ask for my permission to use the bathroom. Understood?"

Jessica looked up, half relieved. This sounded like a pretty easy punishment. She had to drink a lot, and then just ask for permission to use the bathroom. It was kinda like high school, where you have to raise your hand in class before you can go to the bathroom. She nodded her head quickly, and Will left her alone once again.

About an hour passed when Jessica had finally came downstairs to ask for Will's permission. Will looked up at her entrance in the room, taking a moment to look over the slender body of his new, topless, nearly nude plaything. "Can I help you?" He asked.

"I really, really have to go," Jessica replied, squeezing her legs together.

"Oh my? Go where? Are you late for something?" Will toyed with her.

"No, no," she squeezed her legs tighter, "I need to use the bathroom."

Will stood, and began walking back upstairs. "Back to your room." He ordered, as Jessica followed behind him.

He took the large bowl he had earlier retrieved and placed it in the middle of the floor of the adjoining bathroom. He pointed at the bowl, "this is your toilet. Squat over it or something, and take your piss there."

The punishment was getting a little strange now Jessica realized. But whatever, she didn't care now. She began to slide her panties down.

"Wait a second slut! I didn't say anything about taking those off. Piss through them. Now."

"But... but..."

"But what? If you don't do this, that's fine, BUT you will go to jail."

Jessica, again humiliated, slide the thong back over her pussy. She had to piss real bad, and knew that if she didn't do this now, the humiliation would get worse. Going ahead with it, and squatting over the bowl, she readied herself.

"Good girl."

She closed her eyes, in embarrassment again at that comment. Her bladder began emptying itself. She could feel the warm wetness growing at her crotch as her panties soaked up the initial amount of her warm piss. A lot of water had been drunk by her, and now she regretted drinking as much as she had. Her thong could no longer absorb any more, her golden piss now began to flow through her piss soaked thong into the bowl underneath. Will watched, and rubbed his bulge through his pants throughout the little show.

Jessica finished flooding the bowl, and stood up straight, totally unsure what to do. Piss was still dripping slowly from her to the bowl between her legs. Will approached her, and rubbed her pussy through her piss soaked panties. Jessica loved the sensation, and let out a moan, a moan she regretted. "You are enjoying this aren't you? Enjoying it like a slut."

She finally answered, "yes," in a very quiet noise.

"That's good, but I'm still pissed off about before. Kneel down in the tub, and hand me your panties."

Jessica obliged to the request, though she didn't fully grasp it. She handed over her thong before kneeling down. She also obliged fully to the next request. "Head facing up, eyes closed, and tongue out." She expected to suck cock, and as disgusted as she was with it, she readied herself for it by licking her lips. "Oh," and Will whispered, "if you want to play with your pussy, you can." Even though all the humiliation, she couldn't resist the temptation. She was disgusted at her inability to control herself, she had to touch her pussy.

Will held the panties above her head. "Keep you eyes closed. Are you ready?"

"Yes," Jessica replied. She was wanting to suck his cock now, to have his cock in his mouth. She opened her mouth wider for it. But, she wasn't going to suck cock, at least not yet.

Holding the panties above her, Will wrung them about above her. This sent piss dripping from them onto her face, in her mouth. Jessica opened her eyes suddenly in shock and tried to spit the piss out of her mouth.

Will threw the panties to the back of the tub, and gave her a moment to calm down. She looked at him in horror, disgust, and humiliation. On the brink of tears she asked, dumbly, "are you about finished yet?"

"Not quite." Will replied. "I want you in the same position as before. You can choose to keep your eyes opened this time, though I'd keep them closed if I were you."

"What... what are you going to do?" She asked, fearing the answer.

"Well, slut, you almost filled this bowl up with your piss. Its gotta go down the drain, too." Will laughed.

"Oh no, please no..." Jessica protested.

"Shhhh..." Will came down to her level where she kneeled at. "All I want to do is have some fun." Will slid his hand under her, and rubbed her pussy slowly. "You want to have fun, too, right?"

Jessica nodded her head.

"Alright then, we both will have fun. Now this piss came out of you, and it has to be disposed of properly. Anyway, I think you should know how things that come out of you taste. Haven't you ever tasted your sweet pussy juices?"

Again, Jessica nodded sheepishly. The sensation her pussy was getting from Will was hypnotic.

"Then is the same thing. If you're a good girl, I'll fuck you hard. Would you like me to fuck you?"

"Yes," Jessica answered.

"I can fuck you in your pussy or you ass. Where do you want to be fucked at?"

Jessica hesitated, shyly. Will pushed a finger inside of her.

"Well?" Will asked quietly.

"In my ass," she replied sheepishly.

"If you're a good girl I'll fuck you in your ass. Now take your position." Will rose again to standing, and took a step back. Jessica resumed her position in the bath tub.

Will picked the piss filled bowl up, and held it over Jessica's head. Jessica kept her eyes opened, and began to play her pussy. "Swallow as much as you can," were the instructions given to her. Will tilted the bowl over head, and sent the warm, golden piss cascading down her. It waterfalled over her face, her hair, her breasts, her arched back, and her smooth little pussy. She closed her eyes, but kept her mouth opened. She swallowed what she could, hoping to please Will. When the bowl was empty, she opened her eyes and looked up at Will.

"Good girl." Will told her. This time, the comment didn't embarrass her, but it turned her on even more. "Wait for me one second." Will left and Jessica waited in the tub for only about 30 seconds before Will returned.

(to be continued)