Problem Solved Ch. 04

Story Info
Jo is collared and accepted by Master Andy's father.
2.5k words
4.21
12.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later, I'm in the limo again headed toward my Master's house. I'm kind of excited and nervous. I'm going to be collared tonight. I'm wondering about the collaring ceremony. Master hasn't explained anything. After the ride up the long driveway, the limo stops and I get out. Master is waiting for me and gives me a long French kiss. "Tonight's the night, sub. You'll be mine for as long as I want you and that will be a very long time. We are perfect together. A perfect fit."

He grabs my hand and pulls me along. I'm giddy with joy. Inside he takes my coat and my purse and puts them in the coat closet. He grabs the ring on the leather collar I'm wearing and pulls me over to the dungeon door. He says "Go down to the dungeon, strip naked and get into the proper position and wait for me. I have a special surprise for you tonight."

I head downstairs, lose my clothes and get in position inside the dungeon. I'm wondering what the surprise is. God, I'm really nervous. I hear multiple foot steps coming down the steps. I lower my head and look at the floor. Three sets of shoes appear before me; two males and one set of high heels.

"Jo, look up. I want to introduce my father, Master Henry Longstreet. And this is his sex slave, Marie. Marie is not my mother. My mother passed a decade ago. My father will be using your body tonight also and Marie will also be participating. I wanted to have my other sub Jane here tonight too but she's sick. You'll see her again later, but first, the ceremony. He walks over to a bench behind me and then walks back.

"Sub Jo, I pledge to be your Master and take care of you for the near future. I promise to give you as many orgasms as you can handle, to beat your ass and whip your body as much as I want and to always take care of your body afterward. I promise that after tonight, I will not fuck any other submissive except Jane. If I go to the BDSM club it will be with you or Jane. This is your collar which when it is locked around your neck, symbolizes that I own you and you are mine. Do you submit to me and do you promise to keep your body for my pleasure only after tonight?"

"I do, Master."

"Do you freely accept my need to spank, whip, and beat your body and then use your body as I see fit for sex?"

"I do, Master."

He then takes the leather collar off and slips the new collar around my neck and locks it in place. "I accept your submission. This collar means you belong to me and you will obey my every command. My command tonight is you will allow my father and his submissive to do whatever they want to your body. I will also use your body hard tonight. My father and I will give you a double penetration tonight while you eat his submissive's pussy."

"But before we fuck you good, we are going to both use some implements on your body." He pulls me up by the loop on my new collar and walks me over to the middle of the dungeon. He grabs two padded cuffs and puts them on me. He locks them together and then lowers the hook from the ceiling. He puts my wrists over the hook and raises me off the floor. He puts a spreader bar on my ankles and spins me slowly.

His father walks over to me, stops my spin, and then reaches up and pinches both my nipples hard. I grit my teeth until he releases them. He then starts to walk away, turns quickly and slaps my pussy hard. I squeal but then stop. He looks up at me and smiles. He turns me around and grabs my butt cheeks and squeezes hard. He then smacks me on each cheek hard. He then spreads my cheeks apart and jams his large thumb into my ass all the way. I groan. He's kind of rough with me but I can take it. My pussy juice is flowing. He sees it and laughs. "What a juicy cunt you have here, son."

Master hands his father a cat o' nine tails and a flogger which I haven't seen before. I take a good look at it and it has metal tips on some of the leather strands. Shit that's going to hurt. My master has a single tail whip and a crop. He sets me spinning slowly again. His father walks over to the opposite side. My Master says, "Start." They both begin to hit me with each of the implements they have. I hold my tongue for a while but his father's implements are cutting me every time he hits me. My Master's implements aren't cutting me but they are hurting.

Master hasn't told me that I can use my safeword so I don't. After fifteen minutes, they stop and then stop me. The father says, "Son, you have a great sub here. Look at all those cuts and she didn't make any sounds or safeword."

My Master says, "She didn't safeword because I didn't tell her she could." His father starts to laugh. They take me down and I kneel up. My Master walks over with a cloth and some anti-bacterial liquid. He pours it on the cloth and starts to dab my cuts which are many. I hiss through clenched teeth. He finally gets me cleaned up just as I hear his father yell at Marie, "Get naked, bitch, NOW!!" She immediately starts to strip. Marie is an older sub, maybe in her forties. She's got a hot body though.

Master grabs me by the hair and pulls me over to the bed and tells me to stand by the bed. He gets on the bed and lays on his back. "Sit on this hard cock, sub Jo." I obey with a smile on my face. No condom tonight. I moan as I slip Master's cock into my juicy pussy. As I slip all the way down on it, I start to move but Master stops me. His father says, "Marie, let her eat that pussy." Marie has her knees on either side of Master's head and she leans back. I start to lick her.

Master Henry gets behind me and squirts a little lube in my ass then slams into me. Now Master starts to fuck me too. Wow, this feels amazing. His father is fucking me hard and slapping my butt cheeks too. His father is almost as big as my Master. This is amazing. I'm eating Marie's pussy and it tastes great too. I don't last very long but soon I ask, "Master, may I cum."

Master says, "Cum my slut, cum all you want." I almost immediately scream and my first orgasm starts. It's a very hard orgasm and lasts over a minute. The two men are pounding the hell out of me and I'm cumming every ninety seconds. The orgasms last for a minute then I get thirty seconds of reprieve before the next orgasm hits. The orgasms are intense. Ten minutes into it and I pass out from cumming. I don't know how long I passed out but when I wake up the two Masters continue to fuck me and I go back to eating Marie. She has cum at least four times.

The DP lasts for a half hour before both men cum hard in my pussy and ass. Neither wore a condom. I almost passed out again as they were cumming but manage to stay awake. Marie had at least five or six orgasms and I must have had close to twenty hard ones. Master's father pulls out and then Master moves me off of him. "sub Jo, on your knees before your Masters. You have cocks to clean."

I quickly move over and start with my Master's cock. After he's cleaned, I move over to Master Henry's cock and start to clean it. There is fecal matter on his cock but I clean it all off and then lower my head. Master Henry says, "sub Jo, lay down on the floor with your legs spread." I hurry to obey.

Master Henry says, "sub Marie, get over here and clean Master Andy's sub up. Eat all the cum you can out of her cunt and her ass." Marie hustles over and is soon eating my pussy. She gets me really close to cumming again and then switches to my asshole. She's eating the cum out of my asshole and it feels really great. Soon she is finished. I'm on edge but not likely to get another orgasm tonight.

Master Andy says, "subs, both of you go into the bathroom and use the mouth wash." We both rise and I let Marie go first. She cleans her mouth out and then hands the mouth wash to me with a smile. I clean my mouth out and put the mouth wash back. She grabs me and French kisses me. That's a surprise. She grabs my hand and we walk out of the bathroom. We both walk over to our Masters and kneel down in front of them.

Master Andy raises my head and French kisses me. "You are going to be a great sub for me, sub Jo. Thank you for the use of your body tonight."

"You are welcome, Master. It is yours to do whatever pleases you." Master Henry laughs.

"You've found a wonderful sub here, son." He raises Marie's head and French kisses her. "Very good job, my sub. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Master."

Master Andy says "Come upstairs, both of you. Do not put your clothes on. You will both eat naked tonight." I blush but Marie seems fine with it.

We all sit down to eat. The butler comes out with the car of food. He doesn't seem to notice that there are two naked women at the table. His face is stone. The meal is great as usual and when we finish with the main meal, the dessert is served. Master Henry says "Son, I think the ladies should crawl under the table and get some cream for their dessert."

Master Andy laughs and says "What a good idea. sub Jo, get under the table and suck me off."

Master Henry says "No, I think I want your sub to suck me off. sub Maria can suck you off." Both of us crawl under the table and I pull Master Henry's cock out. It's fairly hard already. He's pretty virile for a man in his sixties. I begin to suck him off. He's not as wide as my Master so within a few minutes, I've got all his cock in my mouth and the head of his cock is sliding down my throat. I'm deep-throating him. That's something I have yet to do with my Master's thick cock. Master Henry is groaning loudly and in less than five minutes he growls and his cum starts to shoot down my throat.

After he's finished, I clean him up, put him away and slip back out from under the table. I start to eat my dessert and suddenly my Master begins to growl and cums into Marie's mouth. She is soon up and eating her dessert. Both our Masters have big smiles on their faces.

When everyone is finished, we move to the library and the two men sit down on large overstuffed chairs. Marie and I kneel beside them on the floor and they both are petting our heads. The men have a snifter of brandy and when finished, Master Henry says, "Time to go home, sub Marie." They get up and Master pulls me up. We walk them to the door. Master Henry says, "sub Marie, go get your clothes."

Marie hurries to the dungeon and returns with her clothes. She starts to put them on but Master Henry tells her to stop. He hands her the long coat she arrive with and she puts that on with her heels. Master Henry grabs me and French kisses me, pinching my nipples as he does. Master is kissing Marie. When they are done, Marie leans over and we kiss. We tell them goodbye and Master Henry says, "You've got an excellent sub there, son. She's really good. I'd say she's a keeper." He smiles at me. I'm a bit flustered by that statement. It was a very enjoyable night and I loved the DP.

After they leave, I'm expecting Master to tell me to get my clothes and send me home. He smiles at me and says, "I want you to spend the night, sub. I think from now on you will spend the night. Then we can play again in the morning before breakfast." I smile at him.

"I would love that, Master. Thank you."

We sleep naked and the next morning, Master takes me to the shower and we bathe each other. Then it's down to the dungeon. Master beats my ass good and then fucks the hell out of my ass. I orgasm a half dozen times while he's using my ass. We then eat a wonderful breakfast before Master sends me home with a smile on my face. I'm pretty sore today but it's a good sore. My pussy and my ass hurt but I'm smiling like an idiot.

*************************************

Epilogue.

It's a year later and I'm so happy. Master is using all my holes regularly and when he fucks my ass hard after he's beat my ass good, I have the best orgasms. He's having me come to his house three times a week now regularly. I get to sleep over every time I come out for a session now. We have a threesome with Jane about once a month. I'm starting to have feelings for Jane too. I enjoy eating her pussy a lot. She apparently comes over on the nights that I'm not there but once a month all three of us get together. That's really fun.

For my first Christmas with him, Master buys me a gold Lexus. It's beautiful. Master remembered that my car is a bit of a junker so he decided that's what I should get for my present. Now I can drive everywhere I need to go. He still sends the limo to pick me up for our BDSM sessions though.

I'm in love with my Master but I know he will never love me. He told me so. He said he could never love any woman but he likes me more than any other woman he's ever been with including Jane. He actually told me that. I'll take that. I suspect he was hurt emotionally early in his adult life and it left him with some issues about women. It may also be why he's a Dominate to women subs. I'll be happy though as long as he keeps beating my ass, fucking all my holes and giving me many hard orgasms.

The End.