Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not really sure when I fell asleep, but I was woken from my slumber by multiple loud knocks on my door. I rolled over and opted to ignore it, assuming it was a drunk Jay who wanted to talk about nothing. I hadn't really interacted with anyone else, and I wasn't in the mood for Jason and his drunken antics. Years of living with him has exposed me to more than one of his ridiculous rants once he started drinking. However, the knocking persisted, and he kept trying to open the door. With a grown, I realized he wasn't going to stop, so I needed to intervene.

"What?" I snapped as I pulled the door open. I was shocked to find Andrew's stunned face instead of Jason's. "What do you want?" I muttered, crossing my arms across my body and leaning against my door frame.

"I want to come in." He told me, swaying gently through his drunken haze.

"You're drunk." I sighed. "Go back to your own room."

"No. I want to come in and hang out with you."

"You need to go back to your room and forget this happened." I told him. "You said it yourself. People will laugh at you for hanging out with a freshman."

"I want to hang out with you." He muttered. "I was wrong before. Please, let me in?"

I sighed, but ended up caving and letting him in. Either way, arguing in the hallway was going to draw attention to him, and I didn't want to get him in trouble. I locked the door behind him, and turned to see he was standing hesitantly in the middle of the room. He glanced at the closed door behind me. "Change your mind already?"

He winced at my words, but to his credit, didn't budge. "I'm sorry." He told me. "I shouldn't have said what I did. That's not what I want. I didn't want you to leave me behind."

"It's fine, Andrew." I told him. "No harm done. But I do have to get to bed. I have an early morning and don't really want to keep having this same conversation. You have made your point. You don't want me, I'm too young, blah, blah, blah. I am so sick of this already! It has been one day, and you have already driven me crazy far too many times. I won't deal with it anymore. I have had my fair share of closet cases, and I won't do it again."

"I'm not in the closet."

"You just don't want people to know about me." I pointed out. "You don't even know me, yet you were willing to say that all you wanted was to get a hotel room and have some fun. I'm not some whore you can just fuck whenever you want to have a good time."

He at least had the decency to look ashamed. "I didn't mean that." He glanced around the room before he finally sat on my bed. "I just think that maybe we got off on this awkward start that is causing problems neither of us need."

I nodded. "I think you could say that."

"I mean, meeting you was complete chance, and I think that if the circumstances were different, we could have something totally different, but I think fate dealt us some pretty shitty cards here."

"I think you are trying to find an excuse, Andrew." I told him with a glare. "I think, who gives a fuck if I'm two years younger than you? I doubt anyone will care. It's college, not high school. We are both old enough to make informed decisions. As for the resident thing, I'm putting in for a transfer on Monday, and you won't have to worry about it. I'll be out of your hair and you can go on doing whatever it is that you do. I'm done with this bullshit, and I'm not letting you ruin my college experience because you're an insecure douchebag."

It came out a little bit harsher than I meant it to, but I was annoyed, and tired, and simply fed up. "Now, I think you should go."

He nodded and stood, but once he got to the door, he stopped before he opened it. I moved over and sat on my bed, ready to go right back to sleep once he left. He had other intentions, however, because he didn't actually open the door. Instead, he stalked over to me and pressed his mouth to mine in a hard kiss. I went to push him off, but instead, my hands wrapped around his neck and I ended up kissing him back. Maybe I was weak. I can't even care.

"Don't transfer." He muttered against my mouth before kissing me again, softer this time, exploring my mouth with his tongue. I didn't say anything back, but let him kiss me, use me however he wanted. It felt too good to stop. He tasted of vodka, and I knew he was drunk, but part of me told me that I wasn't taking advantage of him. He was the one who had made the moves tonight. He was the one who sought me out. I can't always be the good guy. "Stay here."

He pressed his mouth back to mine, and I let my eyes close as his hands roamed over me. A flash of want coursed through me, and I actively decided to forget about the drama in this situation and the horrendous fall out that was bound to occur, and just let myself get lost in Andrew's kiss. The urgency had cooled slightly, but his mouth on mine was still insistent and wanting. A shiver ran through me as I realized it was ME he wanted. This guy could probably have anyone he wanted, but he was here in my room, and there was nothing that I could do to stop the urges running through me at this time.

Andrew slid his hands down to my waist, tugging me closer to him until I was forced to reposition myself and straddle his legs, never letting our mouths lose contact. His kisses had slowed into something more tender, as if he was trying to drink me in. I let my arms drape around his shoulders and just relaxed into the warmth of his body against mine and the friction between us. His t-shirt did little to hide his muscles, and I relished in the feeling of his hard traps under my fingers. I felt his hands creeping down my side to the bottom of the tank I had been wearing in bed, and quivered under the heat of his fingers when he pulled the shirt up slightly. In mere seconds, he had pulled the thing over my head and tossed it to the floor behind me before he expertly flipped us over so I was sprawled out beneath him.

I finally broke my mouth away from Andrew's and took a second to stare up at him. His green eyes were dark with lust, and he was breathing heavily. I anxiously tugged at his shirt, desperate to get that off too. I needed skin, as much skin as possible. He complied with my silent request and pushed off me so he could get it over his head. He didn't settle back down, however, but just stared at me quietly. "Fuck, you're beautiful." He muttered, and I could feel the blush creep over my face. He leaned back down and let his mouth trail over my neck, holding most of his weight off my body. I was no delicate flower, but I was definitely still smaller than him, and I loved the way I felt enveloped in his arms. It felt safe and warm, in a way I had never experienced with anyone else. It scared the shit out of me that I barely knew him yet he had this effect on me.

Andrew worked his mouth over my neck and down to my collarbone, before dragging a torturously slow trail down the center of my chest, down to my navel, dipping lower and lower with each soft press of his lips. His fingers found the waist band of my boxers, nudging them down slowly as he moved over to my hip bones. I was practically shaking with want, hard as a rock, and desperate for him to stop teasing. He had just started to finally pull my boxers over my hard length when a flash of guilt raced through me. I placed my hands on his head and went to pull him off of me. "Stop, stop." I muttered. He looked up at me in confusion, but I had to stand strong. "You're drunk. I can't do this."

"You had no problem letting me last week." He pointed out, hands still on my waistband. He knew I was weak and having a hard time saying no, so he obviously took advantage of that by sliding his hand over me and palming me through the thin cotton. I nearly jumped off the bed and came right then and there at the contact after he had tortured me so long.

"It's not right." I pointed out. "You have said so many times that you don't want anything from me, so I can't let you do anything now. Come on. You know this is a bad idea."

He was quiet for a moment, letting my words work through him. "I don't want to fight it anymore." He answered. "I'm so insanely attracted to you, and I really think we could have something."

"You don't want people to know though."

"Maybe we could be subtle." He pointed out. "I can look up the bylaws and see if there's anything in black and white that says I can't do anything with you."

I grinned down at him. "I'm pretty sure it won't say "no fucking your residents" in it."

He rolled his eyes, only this time it was kind of endearing. "Very funny. But it might say something about fraternization or whatever."

I let out a laugh. "Well, until we know, maybe we should be careful of the rules."

He flashed me a wicked grin before giving one firm yank to my boxers and tugging them all the way out of the way. "Rules were made to be broken." He smirked before running his tongue along the length of my shaft. My eyes rolled back in my head and I gripped the sheets beside me as he began to work his mouth over me, his hand shoving my boxers all the way out of the way. I kicked them out of the way and he settled in between my thighs to get a better angle.

Andrew's lips wrapped around my cock felt heavenly, just as good as I remembered, and it took every ounce of power not to thrust forward and really fuck his face. I wanted this to last for a while, taking a chance on one more guy I probably shouldn't mess around with, and see what can come out of it. Being overly selfish wouldn't help. I'll take whatever he is willing to give. I let out a quiet moan as his teeth softly scraped along the underside of my shaft. Not enough to hurt, but enough to tease me instead. He must have realized it happened and pulled off. "Sorry." He muttered. "Got a little excited."

I pushed myself up on my elbows to watch him. "No worries. Come up here." I told him, nodding my head at him. He eagerly climbed up my body, and I pulled him close enough to kiss him. There was nothing tender about it this time. This was all passion, all teeth crashing, and grinding hips, filled with promises of what was yet to come.

"Fuck!" He groaned out as I greedily yanked at his belt and shoved all layers of clothing off of him. "This is not how I pictured tonight going."

"You think too much." I muttered against his mouth, silencing his protests with some more kisses. He acquiesced pretty quickly, helping me get his pants off as well. The feel of his naked body against mine was driving me crazy. I had to have more of him.

I took my turn to slide down his body. It didn't seem fair he had tasted me twice and I never got my chance. He didn't fight, just rolled over onto his back to allow me to get a better angle. I took my time teasing him, dusting my lips over his stomach, kissing his thighs and moving so slowly he was practically shaking by the time I got to his shaft. He was hard and weeping already, so I gently slid my tongue along his head, scooping up all the juices that had already wept out. He kept himself shaven and smooth, and his impressive length looked even bigger in the bright light of the room. Andrew sank back onto my pillow, in the same exact place I had masturbated to the thought of him just this morning. He had no idea, of course, but it seemed fitting.

Andrew was watching me through hooded eyes, but not pushing for more. I couldn't help but start to suck him harder and deeper, watching his reaction as I took him as deep in my throat as I could manage. He was big, pressing into my throats with each centimeter I pushed forward. His eyes rolled back and he let his head fall back on my pillow as I worked up and down his shaft, not stopping until I could feel him quivering beneath me. He had wrapped one hand into my hair, tugging gently in the speed he wanted me to use, but I pulled it out and began to work his cock faster, getting him nice and wet. His moans were quiet, and I could tell he was trying to hold back, but there was no way I was letting him off easy.

"Josh." He moaned out. "I'm almost there." I'm sure he meant it as a warning, but I took it as a cue to keep going, taking his cock deep in my mouth again and sucking hard, while also rolling his balls between my fingers, gently massaging until he couldn't take anymore. I felt him tighten beneath me and with a quiet, drawn out moan, he erupted in my mouth, shooting hot jets of cum directly into my throat. I swallowed down as much of the tasty treat as I could before he slipped out of my mouth. I kept my hand on the inside of his thigh, softly rubbing him as he came down from his high. Once he had the chance to calm down a bit, I slid up and nestled in beside him, not sure how close I should get. He was a proven flight risk, so I didn't want to chance laying all my cards on the table if he was going to turn me down.

"Fuck, that was good." He sighed, turning to face me. He looked beyond relaxed, and a goofy smile was plastered across his face. "Again, not how I pictured starting off the year."

I shrugged my shoulders at him as best I could given the angle I was lying in. "Me either." I agreed. "I kind of pictured this whole thing just sucking."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing." I rolled closer and pressed my lips to his, hoping to distract him from asking about my crazy family dynamics and nonsense I was constantly involved in. "I'm glad you came back."

"I'm not gonna lie, I was torn between punching you in your smug little face and tucking you senseless against the wall when I saw you there."

I snorted. "Wow, you really have a way with words."

He laughed. "Well, you keep popping up in places. I guess I'm not going to be allowed to ignore you, no matter how hard I try. You must be stalking me or something."

"You caught me." I rolled my eyes at him, laughing when he flicked my forehead. "I'm totally stalking you. I'll pop up where ever you are."

I'm not even sure when we fell asleep in the middle of conversation, but the alarm blasting from my cell phone at 5:00 am caused me to jump about a mile off the bed. I swore under my breath as I whacked my elbow on the cinder block wall beside my bed. Andrew was flat on his stomach, his naked back open to the warm air, my top sheet sloping gently over his perfect backside, leaving very little to the imagination. I was practically drooling as I watched him sleep, his face at peace, his defined muscles arching delicately over his shoulders and back.

"Stop staring." He muttered quietly with a grin taking over his face. I felt my face instantly heat ashamed at being caught staring.

"I wasn't staring."

He sat up and stretched his arms above his head. "You were staring." He grinned. "But I get it, you couldn't keep your eyes off me. I can hardly blame you." He grinned back at me, and I gladly returned it. This was a version of him that I could really get used to. In a way, he reminded me of Adam, when we were alone in his room, or when we went to his parents' home in Alexandria and spent a whole weekend in the hot tub. He could be really sweet when he wanted to be, even though he was 95% asshole. I had just trained myself to forget about those sides of him. "Why are you up so early?" He interrupted my train of thought.

"I'm checking out the crew team practice this morning. I'm supposed to meet them at 5:45." I told him.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Crew? Really? I wouldn't have pegged you as the team sport type."

"Yeah, but it could be fun. I need to get involved in something while I'm here. Some guy came up to me yesterday at the gym and asked if I would check it out. I figured why the hell not. At least it will keep me in shape and busy while Jay does the fraternity thing."

"Who's Jay?" He asked, a harsh edge to his voice. Jealousy looked good on him, I have to admit.

"My best friend. He's the one who wanted to check out that party last night. I don't want to be his third wheel all year, so I figured I need to find my own thing to get involved in."

"He wants to pledge Phi Beta Kappa?"

"Yeah. His boyfriend is a legacy at Brown so I guess he wants to have something they can kind of share." I told him as I pushed the sheets back off me and stretched. If I had to get up this early every day, maybe crew thing wouldn't be for me. I hate early mornings, and had intentionally set up my schedule so that all my classes would start no earlier than 10. "That kind of thing isn't for me though, and I don't want to intrude on his thing, so...yeah."

"Jay. You mean Jason? The guy dating Matt Humphrey?" I nodded. "I spent some time with him this summer, actually. My family's beach house is next to Matt's, so I saw them occasionally when I went to Nantucket for a weekend here or there. They're a cute couple."

"They are." I agreed. "Does Jay know you're here?"

"Yeah, we talked about it. We were going to grab lunch one day this week, but I don't think we'll hang out all that often. I just don't want to get too close to him. Matt's property and all."

His words were innocent enough, but hearing him talk about getting close to Jason made me squirm a little. Jason was going to have a hard time with being away from Matt, but knowing that there were other guys checking him out made me kind of uneasy. It doesn't really help that it sounded like he was checking out Jay. Made me a little...jealous. It was all such typical small town DC. Of course Matt knew Andrew. I wouldn't be surprised if they had hooked up. It made me wonder if Andrew was also the product of politics and government like Matt was. He certainly carried himself like Matt did. The two could be peas in a pod. There was no way I was going to ask though, because that would ruin the illusion of getting out of the bullshit from home and being my own person. All the excitement kind of flooded out of me, leaving me full of angst and confusion and frustration.

"Hey." Andrew tapped on my forehead, breaking me out of my trance. "Where did you go?"

"Sorry, still pretty tired." I muttered, climbing out of my bed and shoving on a pair of boxer briefs before I grabbed my deodorant and started getting dressed. Andrew stared at me from my bed, but didn't say anything. Once I had pulled on an outfit suitable for the crew practice, I turned to Andrew. "Well, I have to get going. I'll talk to you later." I went to leave the room, but Andrew jumped out of the bed and cornered me in the doorway, shutting the door in my face.

"What's the problem?" He asked, placing his hand on my chin and turning my face up to his. "I just watched you visibly shut down. Was it something I said?"

"Naw, I'm good." I told him. "Like I said. I'm just tired."

He stared at me, his lips pursed. "You know, you're a tough kid." He sighed. "I don't know how I'm going to crack through it."

"I'm not a kid." I retorted, shaking his hand off of me. "For fuck's sake, you think just cause you're older than me, you can talk down to me? Cause you can't."

"Whoa, I'm sorry." He stepped back and held his hands up. "I'm not really sure what just happened, but let me grab my clothes and I'll be out of your hair."

"It's not you. I just really don't want to keep getting stuck in the Jason and Matt circle. They're my friends, but I want my own thing. And now you're tied up in all that too. I guess I'm just a little tired of living in other people's shadows."

"You are hardly in anyone's shadow." He scoffed. "Look at you. You ooze sex appeal. You're smart, you're witty, you're funny, and you're absolutely wicked in bed. You have nothing to worry about."

"You're just saying that cause I blew you last night." I muttered.

His eyes twinkled. "Maybe that's part of it, but I mean it. I think that this year is going to be just what you need." He leaned forward and kissed my mouth ever so softly. "Go to practice. Have fun. I should get back to my room before anyone sees me anyway, but tell me you'll hang out with me again soon."