Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

"You want me to meet your family?" My heart was beating frantically, and I feared it was going to beat right out of my chest.

"Well, I mean not today." He laughed. "But eventually, maybe, yeah." His mouth was on mine again, and I wasted no time wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me. He tasted of whiskey and soda, his lips soft and warm on mine, pressing ever so gently. It was just enough to tease me into wanting more before cutting it off. "What do you say we go for a walk? Just for a few minutes. I just want to talk to you in a place I can hear you."

"Sure." I agreed. I told Jason and Matt I was taking off for a few, both of whom had some mischievous things to say about it. I tuned them out and walked out of the crowded bar with Barry write behind me, his hand on my lower back as if to guide me through the bar. I won't even try to lie about how great that made me feel. Once we were outside, his hand dropped from my back and grasped my hand as he fell into step beside me. We walked to the end of the block in silence before he tugged me to a stop. "What's up?" I asked him.

"I broke up with Casey today, Josh." Barry told me, his eyes dark and intense under the streetlight. "I thought you should know."

"So what does that mean for us?" I dared to ask. "Do you need a break before we start anything? Do you even still want that?"

"Of course I want that." He told me with a laugh. "I wasn't expecting to see you until Monday at practice, so this was a pleasant surprise. Where are you staying tonight?"

"We got rooms at the Hilton down the street."

"Ah. I was just going to crash on Brianna's couch tonight. We don't get to see each other very often during the school year so it was kind of a double deal today."

A brilliant idea hit me like a light bulb going off. "Do you want to stay with me tonight? I mean...the hotel is really close, and it would be nice to have a bigger bed for a change, and it's already paid for and everything..."

Barry groaned. "That sounds really, really, really tempting, Josh. It really does. But Brianna...."

"Will completely understand." A female voice interrupted. We both looked over and saw that she was standing beside us with all of her friends, including Matt and Jason. "In fact, I encourage it."

"Bri, I'm not going to ditch you."

She shook her head at us. "No, you should stay with Josh tonight. I'll come visit both of you next week to make up for it. You deserve to have a good night too."

"But all my stuff is at your place." Barry argued. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought he was trying to get away from me.

"So come get it tomorrow." She waved him off. "Or come get it now and go meet the guys back at the hotel after. Whatever you want. All I know is that you should spend the night with Josh. It's all you've been talking about for days."

"I thought you didn't know that I knew him?" I asked.

"Oh, I didn't know it was you exactly, but I knew he had a thing for someone at school, and seeing how he is looking at you like you hung the moon in the sky, I would say it is safe to say that Barry was indeed talking about you this whole time." I flushed at her words, but a glance up at Barry confirmed what she had been saying. He was giving me what Lexi would call "goo goo eyes." I had never been on the receiving end of such a glance, and let me tell you, it felt amazing.

"You can go get your stuff and meet me at the hotel." I told him, knowing it would give me a chance to clean up the mess we made earlier pre-gaming dinner, and it would give me ample time to shower and make sure that I was nice and fresh before he got back.

"You sure?" Barry asked, glancing back and forth between me, Brianna, Jason, and Matt. "I don't want you to have to wait up for me."

"It's fine." I told him. "Go."

"I'll take a cab so it doesn't take too long." He told me, planting a kiss on my mouth before turning to the corner to hail a cab. "Text me the room number when you get back, okay?"

"Sure." I grinned. "See you in a bit."

Brianna grabbed me and wrapped me up in a hug before she got in the cab. "I'm going to get your number from my brother, okay? You and I are reigniting this friendship, I don't care what you want."

"I want that too." I laughed. "I'd love to get back in touch again."

"I'll text you tomorrow. Have fun with Barry tonight, okay? I want all the details later." I gave her a skeptical look. "Okay, maybe not all the details." She corrected. "But have fun. If I had known it was you he was so into, I would have pushed him harder rather than encouraging him not to throw things out with Casey. Be good to him, Josh."

"I will, I promise." I told her. "Now, can you hurry up and get in the cab so that he can get back here?"

"Gross." She laughed. "I'll see you later, love you boo." With one last dramatically blown kiss, Brianna and Barry were off in their cab, and I was left staring after it like a lovesick puppy.

"Come on, Romeo. Let's get you back to the hotel so you can get ready for him to get back." Jason grinned, draping an arm over my shoulder and leading me back towards the Hilton. "We left your room a mess. We had better clean it up before he gets back." The three of us made our way back to the hotel. I shot a text off to Lindsey to let her know we had made our way back, but she was going to stay out with her old friends. Matt came to help clean up my room a bit, and the two of us made some pretty good progress. All the trash was cleaned up, and my clothes were shoved back into my suitcase before Jason even came bounding into the room. "I come bearing gifts." He laughed, tossing a travel size bottle of lube and a few condoms on the king size bed. "Don't be a fool, wrap your tool."

"Jason." Matt's tone had a warning to it, but Jay just shrugged.

"Don't worry, babe. I saved stuff for us too."

"Oh god." Matt laughed. "That wasn't what I meant."

"I know what you meant, but I don't care. Josh deserves to have some fun, too. Besides, I think Barry really likes him and I don't think I'm wrong for encouraging him."

"You win this round, but you won't always be so lucky." The look in Matt's eyes was absolutely predatory, and Jason's gleeful squeal hinted at a wild night for the two of them. They had the best sex life. So fucking lucky.

"Okay, okay, you guys. I need to shower. Go have your own fun, I'll see you in the morning." I laughed, shooing them out the door. I watched as Matt scooped Jason up and tossed him over his shoulder like a sack of flour, carrying him down the hall to the next room over. "Night, guys." I called out with a laugh as the door shut behind them.

I quickly text Barry with the room number and address of the hotel before jumping into the shower. I had no idea what direction the night was going to go in, but I knew I should at least be clean before Barry got there. A quick scrub and shave never hurt anyone anyway. He still wasn't there when I got out, so I pulled on some boxer briefs and opted not to put anything else on. I plopped down on the bed and laid on my back, staring up at the ceiling and willing my phone to vibrate with some indication that Barry was on his way, but nothing came. The minutes drifted by, and I began to lose my nerve. Maybe I should put more clothes on. Did I really want to be the trashy guy who was hanging out in practically nothing when the guy they were interested in showed up? I wanted to be the guy he wanted to be with, not just a guy to sleep with. Not to mention, who knew if he would even want to sleep with me, considering he had just broken up with Casey that morning. Who knew if they even had sex last night? For all I knew, he hadn't even gone 24 hours without getting laid, and might not be in the mood to get it on with someone different.

My self-deprecating thoughts were interrupted by a soft knocking on the door. A quick look through the peep hole revealed it was Barry, so with a deep breath, I opened the door for him. "Hey." I greeted him softly, opening the door wide so he could come in. "Glad you could make it."

"Sorry it took so long." He apologized as he entered the room. I shut the door behind him and leaned against it as he put a duffel bag and messenger bag on the floor before turning to look at me. "Fuck, you are a sight for sore eyes."

"Oh yeah?" I grinned, stepping towards him slowly.

"You know how hot you are." He laughed.

"Doesn't hurt to hear it every now and then." I joked back as I sat on the bed and scooted back until my whole body was on the bed. I positioned myself into the sexiest position I could manage without being overly seductive and stared up at him.

"Oh, fishing for compliments, are we?" He laughed. "Okay, I can play that game with you." I watched in glee as he pulled his shirt over his head and kicked off his shoes. I was rewarded for my wait with a view of his perfectly muscled chest. Barry walked over to me until he was standing at the foot of the bed by my feet. My stomach lurched in anticipation as all my worries from earlier evaporated. Of course Barry wanted me. He had told me so a million times. I really needed to stop being such a pansy. "Well, where should I start?" Barry asked, his tone deep and husky as his fingers began to trace up and down my bare calves. The sensation was just enough to ignite my senses but not enough to be erotic yet. "I could start with the smile of yours that lights up every room you walk into." He lifted one leg up until my ankle was resting on his shoulder and began to massage my calf muscle with both hands. My eyes closed at how good it felt to have his hands on me in such a non-sexual way despite the very sexy direction our night was going to go in. "Or I could tell you how much I love to watch every time you take your shirt off after practice. Surely, you know how sexy those muscles of yours are." His hand had lowered down to my thigh muscles, and he gently lowered that leg before picking up the other. The blood flow to my groin had messed with my ability to digest his words, but the tone in his voice said everything I longed to hear from him. "What about that ass of yours? You want to hear how much I like that too?" He asked. All I could manage was a soft moan as his grip tightened. "That might be one of my favorite things about your body. There is nothing I love more than to watch you walk away from me, that tight ass bouncing with each step you take. Reminds me of how good it felt to be inside you."

His dirty words were becoming my undoing. I felt like a quivering mass on the bed, and when I opened my eyes, Barry was staring down at me with a warm grin on his face. He had given me kind smiles before, but this was different. His eyes had a different emotion in them now, one I had never seen before from a guy, and I didn't know what to make of it.

"Barry." I managed to whisper.

"Yeah?"

"Stop teasing." His eyes darkened, and in one swoop, he grasped my hips and yanked me down the bed until my hips were on the edge and my legs were draped over the edge. "Oh my god, Barry!" I laughed. "You are so ridiculous."

"I mean, you asked." He laughed with me. "Besides, I didn't even get to the best part."

"What's that?" I asked, so breathless I barely recognized my own voice.

Barry gave me a sly grin and then grabbed onto my hips, gripping my boxer briefs and yanking them down over my hips and down my knees. He tossed them aside and dropped to his knees before me. "This gorgeous cock of yours." He reached one hand up and gently gripped my base, dragging his fingertips up over the skin, teasing me ever so gently.

"Not as gorgeous as yours." I moaned out.

His grip tightened on me, and he began to work his fist up and down my shaft. My hands gripped the comforter beside me as he rubbed his tongue along the underside, tracing all my veins as he went. I could feel the precum leaking out from my tip and dripping onto my stomach, desperate for Barry to take me in his perfect mouth and bring me to orgasm. He was so gifted with his mouth, it should be a crime. I propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch, just in time for him to wrap his pretty lips around my head and start to suck on the sensitive skin. "Oh my god, Barry." I whispered. He looked up at me, his gaze catching mine but without losing his grip on my shaft with his mouth.

Barry wasn't content with just mouthing my shaft though, and let my cock go with a pop. He traced his lips back down my shaft until he reached my balls, dragging his tongue over each one, so slowly I thought I might die from the torture. His hands slip up until they reached my abs, and he traced over the muscles, letting his fingers dip into each new groove that had popped up after months of hard crew workouts. My senses were all on high alert as he continued to massage each ball with his tongue and lips. I had never experienced something so sensual in my life despite the fact that it should seem dirty and raw, this kinky hotel sex we were having, but I just couldn't be bothered to care.

"Barry." I moaned out. "I can't take it anymore. I need...I need...I need." My babbles became incomprehensive as he let my balls go with a pop and his tongue slid down to my hole and began teasing the sensitive skin there. Nerve endings shot off like rockets as he licked and suckled, probing me ever so slightly. My cock lay heavy on my stomach, leaking precum all over my skin as I let myself get lost in the sensations Barry was giving me. "Fuck, please. I need you inside me. Please!" I begged.

"You know I can't resist your begging." Barry grinned, standing up from the floor and stripped before he climbed up beside me on the bed. I scooted up so my legs were no longer dangling over the edge and watched in awe as he grabbed one of the condoms Jay had left from the nightstand and rapidly rolled it onto his hard shaft. No matter how many times I saw him naked, it never ceased to amaze me just how perfect he was. It was like he was chiseled from marble, he was that flawless. Once he was lubed up, he rolled onto his back and stroked his dick as he watched me watching him. "Come here." He took my hand and pulled me toward him. "I want to watch you ride me."

My breath hitched and my heart raced even faster as he gently pulled me alongside his body until I was completely on top of him. I pushed myself up until I was sitting and straddling over him. I reached over and grabbed some lube from the nightstand, wiping it quickly over my hole and rubbed the remnants over Barry's shaft before I positioned his hard cock at my entrance. He took over for me so I could hold myself up over him, guiding him inside me. I bore down on him as I slowly eased my body onto him, taking the time to watch the expression on his face as he bottomed out inside me. Once I was fully seated, we gave it a minute to adjust before I began to rock my hips back and forth in a slow pattern, dragging myself up and down his shaft as he throbbed inside me. Barry had a tight grip on my hips, and thrust up into me each time I rocked back, chasing me with every push of his cock. We moved in a tantalizingly slow rhythm for some time before he finally started to pick up the pace, thrusting up faster and faster. I leaned down so I could kiss him, both of us panting into the other's mouth as we struggled to stay connected through our rocking.

Barry grabbed me tighter and repositioned himself so he could thrust at a different angle, and the change in pace made sure that he was hitting my prostate with every push of his cock, sending sparks through my body. I arched back as he pounded into me, my thighs quivering as I struggled to keep up with his powerful movements. Once his hand gripped my shaft, I was a goner, and my orgasm coursed through me as I spilled my seed onto Barry's stomach in one powerful spurt after the other. Barry continued to pound against my sensitive gland as he pulsed within me, his face clenched as he rode out his own orgasm. As he shuddered beneath me, I fell onto him, our sweaty skin sticking to each other as we laid there catching our breath.

"Fuck. I did not mean to finish so fast." Barry finally breathed out before kissing my forehead. "You are just too sexy."

"Stop." I laughed. "You're going to give me a big head." I pushed myself off of him and rolled onto my side. He quickly pulled the condom off and tied it off before expertly tossing it into the trash can across the room with a perfect thump right in the barrel. "That was incredible."

"It was." Barry agreed, still laying on his back, his chest rising and falling as he caught his breath. "I'm glad we worked through all this stuff."

"Is it completely worked out?" I asked softly, almost afraid of the answer.

"Of course. It's over with Casey. I was expecting to have this conversation on Monday, but since apparently the universe is determined to keep us in one place, I just got to enjoy it a little earlier. I can't believe you know my sister and we didn't figure it out."

"Well, we haven't done much talking at this point. It probably would have come out at some point. I just never made the connection over the past couple weeks I guess, but I'm sure we would have gotten to that conversation eventually."

"How do you do that?" He asked as he propped himself up on one elbow and looked down at me.

"Do what?"

"You sound so confident with everything you say. Nothing seems to frazzle you." Him saying that made me want to laugh out loud. I am the complete opposite of confident and unfrazzled. "It seems like nothing bothers you."

"I'm a good actor." I told him honestly. "I'm a mess. I'm actually surprised you would even want me. You can do so much better than me."

"Well, I want you." He leaned down and kissed me gently. "We should get some sleep though. You wiped me out, and we probably have to get up pretty early tomorrow."

"I guess." I agreed, rolling over so we could pull the covers up. Barry and I slid underneath the soft sheets and snuggled together, and while I had been reluctant to stop talking with him, I fell asleep almost instantly once he wrapped me up in his arms and held me close to his bare chest, his muscles pressed up against my back and enveloping me in his body heat.

I awoke the next morning as the light poured into the room, and cursed the fact that I had forgotten to shut the black out shades before we hooked up last night. Here were too many weirdos in NYC, and while I'm sure they have better things to do than stare at me through a window, it made me a little uneasy. There was a persistent thumping that had woken me up, and in my hungover fog I had originally thought it was my head pounding within my skull that was torturing me, but after a few seconds I realized it was the thumping of the headboard in the next room over. The thumps were mixed with moans that were muted through the hotel walls.

"Sounds like Matt and Jason are having a good morning." Barry said quietly before breaking into a fit of laughter.

"So disturbing." I told him. "The two of them fuck like rabbits." I sat up and shook my head. "I'm surprised we didn't hear them last night."

"I heard them when I got here." Barry told me. "I was trying to figure out how the two operate."

"Gross." I shuddered. "But they're both totally versatile."

Barry sat up too and grinned. "And how would you know?"

I just shrugged. "I just know things." I grinned.

"And how about you?" He asked as he pushed me onto my back and climbed over me with the speed of a predator stalking its prey. "How versatile are you?" I gulped as he leaned down and pressed his lips to my neck, teasing me in the spot he knew would drive me crazy. Jason and Matt were long forgotten as blood rushed to my groin and my cock stirred beneath the sheets. Barry slid his tongue along the column of my neck before moving down and nibbling on my collarbone. "I've been wondering for a while now." He continued as he kept at his exploration. "You have such a perfect cock and I want it in me so bad. You ever top?"

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers