Problems and Opportunities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who says I was popular?"

"My jealous female equivalents would be one example but only one. David of all people would have hurt at giving you the push."

"That fucking assassin?"

"He was pushed by his partners to do it. Another seven seniors went after you."

"I-I I'm dumbfounded."

"And so you should be."

As they resumed the journey he said, "Go to sleep. I don't want you falling asleep we do it tonight."

"Oh thank you kind sir. I assure you... I'll be wide awake and revved up when that time comes."

"Do you do it much?"

"Nowhere as much as I'd like. A guy comes along and I soon find I don't like him so I exit from his life."

"You mightn't like me once we do it."

"Shut up Tommy. Get it into your head that I more than like you."

"Are you sure?"

"God Tommy how thick in the head can you be?"

They arrived almost on the dot of 11:30 and Kelly's parents almost ran out to meet them. They went to the driver's door and appeared surprised that their visitor was the driver.

Thompson grinned at the way they greeted Kelly, thinking yes she was the baby of the family and still treated that way. He'd been told Maggie the eldest child was thirty-four.

Oh boy, didn't the mother give him the once over before walking up and kissing him.

"I recognize you from the photo in Kelly's bedroom. You're her former boss."

"Photo?"

"Mom!" Kelly almost whined.

Arnold her wiry father's handshake was more than firm and Thompson made sure his grip was firm enough to avoid being judged the handshake of a city wimp.

"Come in," Della said. "I have light supper waiting. Maggie has gone to bed, crying again."

"Mom I'm hoping Tommy can sort her."

Della looked in surprise at Thompson but nothing was said. Thompson was beginning to like Della already. A non-nonsense woman he figured and probably very capable and that was where Kelly had picked up on.

At last they were alone, the bed awaiting them. Kelly swallowed.

"Er which side do you want?"

He looked almost bashful. "Depends where I drop when we finish."

Kelly swallowed. "I-I'll use the bathroom."

Thompson knew it was up to him to break the awkwardness between them.

"Please allow me to undress you first. That can be one of the greatest things about having sex... the thing one may remember later with vivid memory."

Kelly groaned softly and lifted her arms.

Thompson hugged and kissed her deeply, undoing the back buttons of her top at the same time. She kissed back and slowly her mouth opened and their tongues touched without passion as to be expected.

He hauled off her top. "Are there any rules?"

"N-no."

"So even in the butt okay?"

"Tommy. Y-you can't speak to me like that."

"Sorry but I just did. Please answer."

Kelly hesitated and then said, "Anything goes."

"But not necessarily tonight."

She echoed almost with relief, "But not necessarily tonight."

With help he freed her bra.

"You have incredibly lovely tits."

"Thank you," she said, pulling his head down on to them and sighing as he licked and she pulled in hard against him as his tongue slowly ran over a hardening nipple.

"Ohmigod, your touch is incredibly wonderful," she whispered.

When Kelly returned from the bathroom Thompson was on the bed on his back, hand wrapped around his boner.

Smiling, a little red-faced but appearing calm, she climbed up beside Thompson and then straddled him, facing away, and went down on his cock, sliding almost six inches of it in the one movement.

"Jesus," he croaked as he licked her pussy for the very first time.

Either that was his reaction for Kelly taking so much of him in the initial gulp or the sight of her trimmed and open pussy presented right in front of his face.

They didn't complete the sixty-nine but went straight into a slow missionary. Thompson was reaching for a condom but Kelly said softly, "Don't bother. I'm taking a risk with you anyway."

That was neither explained either but presumably she considered she was filling the shoes of his wife in respect of sexual service.

"This is adultery; I'm not divorced yet."

"I know. Just love me and fuck me beautifully Tommy."

It was lovely, slow and accompanied by petting and soft whisperings and they both climaxed less than thirty-seconds apart.

Kelly used the towel she'd brought from the bathroom, handed it to Thompson and sighed and yawned, still on her back where he'd left her; He remained on her right side and leaned over and they exchanged a long, soft goodnight kiss.

Kelly awoke Thompson in the morning, hitting his nose gently with a condom still in its packet.

"Roll this on and give it to me up the butt. I've had dildos up there but never a cock."

"What say we wait till we are hot and raring to do it? You climb on now and do me cowgirl."

"Whatever you say my seducer."

They went hand-in-hand to the kitchen for breakfast, feeling a little self-conscious.

An attractive brunette with beautifully wavy hair said, "God look at them mom. Aren't they beautiful? You never allowed me to have sex in this house with the men I brought home. Kelly always was your pet."

"Perhaps Della know more these days and moved on?"

If Della was surprised that Thompson had chosen to call her by her first name she didn't show it. "Thank you Thompson. That's more accurate than you possible imagined."

The sisters kissed and then Maggie stood and closed her black lace robe tightly, emphasizing her rather large breasts said, "Hi Thompson. I'm the oldest sister Maggie."

"Hi Maggie, black suits you but I guess flaming red looks even better?"

"And bright green. Is Kelly any good at sex?"

"Maggie!"

"It's okay Della. Last night was our first time together so we were both a little nervous and a tad awkward. But nevertheless I was very satisfied with out combined performance. Your sister is such a lovely young woman. I also admire her intelligence and her sweet disposition."

"God Kelly. You have snared a smoothie in Thompson. Do you mind if I call you Tommy or Tommo."

"No, go ahead. I'm used to both names. I hear you are thinking of dumping your husband?"

There was total silence.

"You have good information. Why do you ask?"

"In case you don't know I've been dumped by my wife. Perhaps we should have a chat about it sometime. I have no idea if I can clarify anything for you but I'm willing to try if you'd like that."

"Do you ride?"

"I can stay on a horse if that's what you mean."

"Well we'll ride out and inspect some of the farm. You can come Kelly."

"No just you two go."

"Have I being set up?"

Thompson laughed and said of course she had, that combined Kelly and he were an awesome think tank. Here comes Arnold."

The women listed but heard nothing and then heard Arnold grabbed the doorknob on the back door to steady himself to remove his farm footwear.

"How did you hear dad before we did?" Kelly asked, mystified.

"I saw a moving shadow on the wall opposite the porch window and guessed it would be him. Were you expecting someone else?"

They all laughed.

* * *

As they reached the stables Maggie said, "What would you prefer to do Tommy? Stay here and have sex in the tack room or go riding and inspect some of the farm?"

"Maggie unless you are joking I'm off back to the house."

"Keep your hair on. Help saddle up."

She called and three of the seven horses in the corral came over.

Maggie placed a halter on a mare she called Biddy and then asked Thompson to choose from the other two. He asked for the quieter one and Maggie place a halter on a black mare.

As they rode off Thompson asked, "Ready to tell me about what you feel about your husband Cliff.

"Don't you want to hear about his excessive drinking, bouts of bad temper and the way he looks at other woman and I know he's had it off with some of my friends?"

"No, that's unnecessary. I'm more interested to hear the truth about what you think of him because therein probably lies the problem."

"So already I'm the one at fault?"

"Did I say that?"

"No but..."

"But nothing Maggie. Stop horsing around and start talking. You have me at your disposal and so use me to consult about your problem."

"God you're bossy. Well we used to get along fine. There were scuffs and arguments of course but then we are both abrasive people. God we used to fuck. We'd slam into it at the slightest pretext and use to stay most of Saturday in bed doing it. And then our first child came along and then Cliff seemed to change."

Thompson cupped an ear and said, "Who changed?"

"Oh I suppose I changed as well. It's called ageing isn't it?"

"Yeah and its related to creeping paralysis."

"We used to play tennis but he stopped because he was developing a beer belly and losing fitness. I kept on playing mixed doubles and then Cliff began complaining about me being fucked by some of the guys. You know how guys talk. But it's hard when you come in from tennis hot and sticky and heart still pounding and have a couple of quick drinks. You feel like sex."

"I didn't know that aspect of tennis. Couldn't you have rushed home and have sex with your husband?"

"Yeah, right, except he'd be away somewhere with buddies drinking."

"So you no longer think he likes you?"

"Yes, that's it. No it's not, um only some of the time."

"Do you love him"?

"Most of the time."

"Then why do you want to leave him?"

"Fuck Tommy, do you have to be so brutal."

"Sorry but I can't see anything brutal in that."

"Cliff was away, the kids were at preschool and Cliff's mom came into the house and caught me and Cliff's best pal fucking. So I fled here, embarrassed and ashamed."

"Okay, moving on. Tell me first what do you like about Cliff and then what you dislike about Cliff and then give me ten reasons why you think he should stick with you."

They rode for three hours, Maggie breaking in to point out features and then after unsaddling and attending to the horses and letting them go they walked over to the barns to inspect the machinery.

When they arrived back at the house her parents and Kelly were waiting to have lunch.

"Maggie go run a bath," Thompson said. "Maggie will eat latter. I'll send Kelly in with two Martinis and after you've downed those Maggie lie back in the bath and call Cliff and after apologizing and discussing his excessive drinking and you being so foul-mouthed mostly when the children aren't around you then give him those ten reasons. Do you understand?"

"Yes master. It's okay folk. All we've done is talk, mostly I talked, and then I was told what I must do. Apparently it's an advanced form of parenting because when Tommy had finished with me I really felt like a naughty kid. Mom if I need help I'll yell for you to help out because Arnold respects you."

Della glanced at Thompson but no help there. His face was set. "No I'm afraid not darling. This is a major fallout between Cliff and you and I wish you to know that if you can't negotiate a truce and hopefully settlement it is unlikely anyone could help you."

"Mom!"

Thompson said, "Off to the bathroom Maggie."

She sniffed and went.

"Wow, have you had dog training coaching?" Arnold laughed. "I'll make a jug of Martinis and we'll await Maggie to arrive back to lunch with as. We usually sit around on Friday afternoons anyway."

"Make Maggie's drinks stronger than ours. She's doing something she doesn't want to do so needs false courage."

"Right Tommy. You're a good guy in case you didn't know it."

Kelly took Maggie's drinks to her and came back and whispered to Thompson, "Maggie says you were brutal with her, giving her no free rein. I asked her had she attempted to have sex with you and she said, and I quote, 'Who'd want to have sex with that tough-ass; he'd probably ask for his cum back' and end quote."

"Oh god."

"It's okay. That's vintage Maggie. Despite what you might be thinking I reckon she now admires you tremendously."

Forty minutes and a second jug of Martinis later Maggie yelled, "Tommy I need you urgently."

Kelly told the hesitating Thompson to go to her.

Maggie was in the bath making no attempt to cover up and in fact opened her legs.

"What?"

"That last thing I was supposed to say?"

"Come here tomorrow."

"Oh yeah. Fine and thanks. We have a patch in place."

Thompson left licking his lips. It had been quite a shock viewing Maggie's big tits, the nipples of which were resting just beyond her navel but she was a little hunched up at the end of the bath.

Maggie's parents and sister looked up when Thompson returned.

"It must have gone fine. She said they had a patch in place. The thing she'd forgotten was to ask Cliff to come here tomorrow with the kids and his mother if she wants to come."

Arnold asked looking doubtful, "Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Yes a very good idea. While we entertain the others Maggie rides out with Cliff to discuss the things they both must do to save their marriage. Basically it means Cliff having to cut back on drinking and Maggie having to er not be away so much socially by herself and then agreeing what they must do to win back each other's respect."

"Sounds good to me," Della said, "but I'm surprised you didn't tell her she must stop put it around the neighborhood."

"Er," Thompson said and then noticed Della's sly smile lurking around her lips.

CHAPTER 3

Kelly and Thompson drove off, homeward-bound.

"Mom is ever so appreciative that you stepped in and did you best with Maggie. She told me you told her Maggie lacks parenting skills and she ought to assist Maggie with gentle suggestions. And Cliff told me I've sound a lovely guy and everything you said to him made sound sense. I'm so proud of you."

"Yeah I felt Maggie was pleased. She attempted to hand me a check for five thousand bucks and I declined with thanks."

"So she told me and I refused to take it on your behalf."

"Good girl. I didn't tell her but I considered I was doing it for family."

"I thought so. I do hope settlement of this big hiccup of theirs lasts a lot longer than usual. It must be unsettling for the kids."

"I agree. They're great kids aren't they? I think Cliff and Maggie should have a better chance of making it work this time because they have agreed to chance fundamentals instead of just relying on the strength of their apologies being accepted. Incredible as it may sound, Cliff told me he had no idea that Maggie was still hotly interested in sex. He said he thought she was just going through the motions to please him."

"That is incredible. What did Cliff think Maggie was doing with his best friend... assessing the quality of his erection?"

They laughed and then agreed it really wasn't a laughing matter, that Maggie's sex drive was her major problem and her selfishness.

"Changing the subject Tommy, shouldn't we be moving in together?"

"I like the thought. We should discuss that proposal over dinner this week. Perhaps I'd be more comfortable waiting until being back in solid employment again. You said your apartment is about the same size as mine. When I'm back on a great income again we could sell our apartments and jointly buy a much larger one. Then when we settle we talk about the next step in our relationship."

"Oooh."

Thompson waved Kelly off, having kissed her a dozen times and twice said how much he enjoyed himself being in her company and being with some of her family.

Making supper, Thompson sat with two tomato and cheese sandwiches in front of him to be washed down with a beer and switched on his phone. He'd not taken the phone with him because there were not enough people calling him these days to make it worthwhile. There were three callers listed, all the same person... Dave Dempsey, the job-terminating assassin.

"Hi Dave what do you want? Thompson Harris speaking."

"Christ, thanks for calling at last. Phil Brown has been diagnosed with bowel cancer. He ought to be okay because the specialist thinks they've caught it early. Whatever Phil wants out. Phil and I have thought the smoothest way through this was to look for an existing senior to buy him out and out of the blue he said you'd be his preferred replacement because like him you are a tax specialist. Is there any chance you could come up with the money?"

"Could be. Who else have you approached?"

"I approach six others on Friday afternoon and called you at the same time. None of the others thought they could commit just now, saying it was best to bunker down during these troubled economic times."

Thompson was told the asking price and knew he could cover it easily with a bank loan, using his debt-free apartment as security.

"Ouch, in these troubled times that's a high figure Dave. What do you think?"

"What I think is I'm losing Phil as senior partner and must replace him with someone I know and can trust."

"You fired me Dave."

"I know but you won't hold that against me will you?"

"Probably not but I'll protect my back from you until I see you displaying genuine remorse. Right here are my terms. You work on Phil to knock down the buy-in price to 60% of that asking price. Phil gives me a 30-day-option to raise my bank loan; I have adequate security. My offer is conditional on all proper procedures being followed in the transfer of Phil's clients to me and that Phil holds adequate insurance in trust with this firm's attorneys protecting us from any claims arising from Phil's past service to those clients."

"Those terms covering client transfer are standard anyway. The 30-day option should be okay but lopping 40% off his asking price is rather steep and he's a sick man..."

"Dave, stop the sob story. You know Phil and I scarcely know one another but business is business. Let me know how you get on. Good night Dave."

Thompson finished supper, cleaned up and called Kelly.

"Hi big boy. Missing me already?"

He laughed and asked which part of him did Kelly think was big.

She screamed with laughter.

That laughter stopped abruptly when he said, "There's a chance I could be in a position to marry you as early as eight weeks away."

"Are you back in employment?"

"Let's say negotiations are underway."

"What... er when... oh how? Please tell me."

"Sorry my lips must remain closed until I have a signed option in my hot little hand."

"Ohmigod, this is really serious isn't it?"

"It's exciting."

They talked and when finishing Thompson said casually, "Oh by the way it might be best for your business health that you don't mention you've commence an affair with me."

"What, not even to my closest friends?"

No definitely not. God where is your judgment Kelly?"

After the call finished Kelly stared into darkness waiting for her reliable brain to produce what she wanted. A few minutes later it clicked and she shrieked in excitement.

"Tommy's request not to mention our affair means he's been offered his old job back. Probably Tommy's clients are dissatisfied with their new person and are applying pressure wanting him reinstated."

Kelly called her mom.

"Ohmigod Kelly have you guys been in a road accident?"

"No mom, something far more exciting. Where do you think I should be married and how many guests should we invited?"

"Ohmigod he's proposed!"

"No mom, not yet and he doesn't know I'm making this call. I understand he's getting his old job back and he said tonight when he's making good money again we should talk about the next step in our relationship that follows moving in together."

"That's marriage and then grandchildren!"

"I don't think Mr Randy Harris has children in mind yet mother. Chasing me around the bedroom, yes. But talking children is a wee bit premature. Now, where were we?"

THE END

12