Processing Rosa

Story Info
Immigration officer welcomes Mexican woman to America.
2.4k words
4.02
135.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my last days on the job at immigration. A long and storied 20 year career was coming to a close. The new administration and new guidelines made the prospect of early retirement a very appealing prospect. It was my job to interview incoming foreign nationals and determine whether they could apply for a visa and come into the states or I could send them right back to their country of origin.

On this particular day I had been denied sex yet again by my wife. She and I had been arguing a lot lately about my retirement. She thought another few years would greatly improve our finances and I was ready to take the walk and do other things. Well my wife uses sex as a punishment and I had been in the dog house for at least 3 months.

During the morning while I walked into my office I walked past this beautiful woman standing in line to be processed. She had the look of innocence about her that made my heart flutter and my balls tingle with excitement. She appeared to have her husband with her but I have to admit that I was looking forward to having her in my office.

As the morning wore on I would occasionally get a glimpse of this woman as I ushered people in and out of my office. She looked patient yet I could tell that she was worried about something.

At around 12:30 when the office usually clears out for lunch I see that she and her husband are the only ones left from the morning traffic. Usually around 2 we get another round of people through and we work on them until 5pm.

I go over to the couple and introduce myself as Mr. Webster and walk them into my office. The wife is introduced as Rosa and her husband's name is Hector. I allow them to walk ahead of me toward my office so I can get a good look at Rosa's ass and I am not disappointed. The way it sways back and forth under her short skirt starts that familiar stirring in my nether regions.

As I start the interview I can tell that they are nervous, more so than a normal person would be. So I look closer at their documents and then get on my computer to check my hunch. Turns out Hector was a wanted man in Tijuana. It was a minor charge of burglary but it's why they left the country. I think if they had been able to sneak into the US from Mexico they would have.

Hector went on to explain that they were very poor there and hungry, and it was an act of desperation that made him steal. But after he stole the money he felt so guilty that he returned it to its proper owner and the guy almost blew his head off. The store owner called the cops and Hector grabbed his wife and borrowed a few dollars from his parents and headed north.

"Please Mr. Webster. If I go back there I am dead. The store owner has a cousin who is on the police and he will kill me for taking from his family. I am a hard worker and a good man, I just made a mistake." I felt for him, but the US has a policy on fugitives of the law from other countries. "Fuck off."

As I was about to tell them the policy, in a nicer way, Rosa finally spoke up.

"Mr. Webster, my husband tells the truth. He will be dead if we return to Mexico." She paused for a moment as if making a decision in her mind. "I would be willing to do anything to stay in this country." She caught my eyes and I immediately knew what she meant.

"I don't know what you mean, Mrs. Santiago. The rules on this matter are pretty clear." I said trying to maintain my professionalism.

"I have seen you today." She said. "Watching me every time you pass, and I see you looking at my body. I am a married woman but I am also a desperate one. Please can I persuade you in some way to help us?" She reached out and touched my hand.

I looked over to Hector who now had his head hung low and would not meet my eyes. "Mr. Santiago, how do you feel about this?"

Hector looked up at me with a tearful look in his eyes. "I love my wife with all my heart and I feel grateful that she would offer herself in this way for me....but it saddens me to think of her being touched by another man."

In spite of myself I found this whole scene very erotic. Here I was a man in a powerful position being offered sex with the most desirable woman I had seen in a long time. My dick felt 25" long in my pants and was about to grow another 10". I knew I had to see where this took me.

"Stand up and take off your skirt, I want to see your legs." I said hardly believing I was doing this.

Rosa immediately stood up and slowly raised her skirt to show me a great set of legs.

"I said take it off. I want to see you." She then put her head down and began to unbutton her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

"Alright Rosa I want to see those beautiful breasts of yours." As she started to slowly remove her blouse I looked to Hector who was hunched over in his seat crying silently. For some reason this turned me on more. "Hector!" I said sternly as his eyes snapped to attention he focused on me. "If we are going to do this I want you to watch everything, do you understand?" He nodded slowly as his eyes took in his wife standing before my desk in just her panties. "If I catch you looking away again this ends and you go back to Mexico!" He looked scared but he did not look away.

"Have you ever done this before Rosa? Shown off your body to a total stranger?" I said turning my attention back to my new toy.

"No" She said softly. "Hector is the only man I have ever been with. The only man who has seen this much of me."

"I want you to be comfortable here Rosa. Why don't you come over here and sit on my desk." I patted the area on my desk directly in front of me. She walked around my desk and sat as I directed. I could tell she was trembling. "There is no need to fear me, I won't hurt you okay?" She nodded her head and seemed to relax just a bit.

"Rosa I want you to uncover your tits and put your hands on my desk, is that okay?" She nodded yes and moved her hands. Her breasts looked amazing. She had these gorgeous brown nipples that cried out to be sucked. "Touch your tits Rosa. I want you to turn yourself on." She began rubbing her tits slowly and gradually I could tell she liked what she was doing. "Now I want to you to touch your puta." She moved her hand to her pussy and began a slow stirring of her fingers that made her panties begin to moisten visibly.

Soon she was moaning lightly with her eyes closed. I looked to Hector and saw that he was shaken. "Hector what's wrong, you don't like this?"

"Uh No sir. Its ... well she is normally very shy and has never even let me see her undress for bed." "Don't worry Hector you'll see a lot more before we're done." Inspiration hit. "Hector what else won't she do for you?" He looked at me a bit hesitant for a moment. "Come on now hector do I have to threaten you again?"

"Well, she will not uhhh, you know put my ...in her mouth. She says it disgusting." This was surprising.

"Do you ever eat her?" He shook his head.

"She won't let me." I looked at Rosa who by this time looked like she was on the edge of a small orgasm.

"Rosa lean back." I said as I sat up closer to her now soaking wet pussy. She did as she was told and I then lightly put my finger under the band of her panties and pulled them to the side. She gasped at this and tried to tell me no. "Rosa just relax. I promise you will like what I'm about to do." I then leaned in and attacked her saucy hole with my tongue. She immediately went wild. I slurped and sucked on her delicious quim for all I was worth. I darted my tongue into her and swirled the tip around her clit until I found a good rhythm and began to fuck her with my tongue. She was cumming steadily now moaning softly until all of a sudden she jerked rigid and I felt my mouth fill with the sweetest nectar I had ever tasted. At this point I needed some relief myself. I stood up and removed my pants to release my 8" monster from its cage.

Rosa was still recovered from her massive orgasm as I sat back in my chair and instructed her to kneel before me. She looked hesitant for a moment but then slid to the floor in front of me. "Touch my cock Rosa." She moved her hand to my dick and reluctantly began to stroke it. "Now lick it."

"I can't it's not right. I'm a good girl, I don't do that." She said this still stroking my cock so I knew I had her.

"Rosa I will not repeat myself. Put me in your mouth, now." She then leaned closer to my cock and started to give it tentative licks. I looked up and hector was watching intensely as his wife started to give me her first blow job. "Now suck on it baby."

Rosa took to cock sucking like a fish to water. She started slowly just allowing my cock to enter her mouth hardly doing anything. Soon she was sucking softly on the tip and taking more of my cock into her mouth. She then started to slurp on me like my dick was made of melting ice cream. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock and when I was in her throat I felt it tickle the bottom of my shaft.

I felt like my dick was about to explode from the feelings. She was giving me such a great blow job, and with her husband watching who had never felt her skills I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Alright baby I'm about to cum. You better swallow every drop." Then I exploded in her mouth. She continued sucking on me like a new born calf trying to get every drop of jism from my cock. It felt so good I had to stop her for a second to recover. My cock was still hard as a rock but it tingled so much I felt like I could cum again.

I didn't even speak when I lifted her to her feet and kissed her lips. I forced my tongue into her mouth and tasted myself as I pushed her against my desk for the penetration. I then lined my dick up to her hot box and lightly tapped her clit with the tip. Her pussy felt so hot and wet I couldn't take it for long and slid easily into her tight honey pot. She then stiffened with another orgasm just from being penetrated. I started a steady gentle rhythm as I glided in and out of her magic vagina. It was so hot and tight she felt like a virgin.

By this time Rosa was moaning constantly and grabbing my ass and back with her hands. She was using her legs to push me harder into her and soon a steady stream her moaning "Aye Poppy, I'm gonna cum" began to flow from her lips.

I continued my assault on her pussy until I felt the churning in my balls signaling another release. "I'm gonna cum baby." I said urgently. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Cum inside me please. I want you to cum inside me." Hector then chimed in.

"But Rosa you cannot do this. He could get you pregnant. Honey please." He looked desperate but kept his distance.

"I'm sorry honey but I need it -- inside me." With that she grabbed me and kissed my lips savagely. I could hold out no longer and blasted a load of hot cum deep inside her explosive quim. This brought her to another shaking orgasm that had her tongue dancing furiously in my mouth. Soon, breathless, we came down to earth again and I could tell that she was ashamed of her behavior.

"I'm sorry Hector. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm –Sorry." She looked like she was looking for her clothes when I said.

"Hold on we're not done. You have one more thing to do." They both looked surprised. "Hector come around here and clean her up." He looked a little shy but soon got up and took a couple tissues from the box and began to wipe her off. "No, not with tissues. With your tongue." He looked at me like I shot his mother.

"I can—t"

"Hector. Eat her pussy right now!" Beaten he kneeled before her and touched his tongue to her sopping wet slit. My cum had already started to drip out and he licked at it like it was made of castor oil. "Put your tongue inside her and suck her clean Hector." He started to cry again as he opened his mouth and began hoovering out her cunt. Rosa by now was feeling great. She started to rub Hectors head as he continued to lick and slurp our combined juices from Rosa's pussy. Just as he was finishing Rosa again had another orgasm and drowned his tongue in her juices which he lapped up like a pro.

As Rosa came back down to earth I had by now put my clothes back on. "I want you both to go down the hall to main processing. I'm going to allow you into the country today but Rosa you will have to meet me again soon if you want to stay. I'll arrange everything, but when we are through, you both will be American citizens."

They both looked at me still a little shy but grateful as they gathered themselves and left my office. I still had another week on the job and I damn sure was going to work it for all it was worth.